April 29, 2024, 04:04:38 AM

Author Topic: Chris Brown 'bottled' in fight with Drake over Rihanna!  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Chris Brown 'bottled' in fight with Drake over Rihanna!
« on: June 14, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »
Chris Brown 'bottled' in fight with Drake
Rihanna's ex posts pic of bleeding chin after clash with rapper and his pals in NY nightclub

By ALISON MALONEY
Published: Today at 11:54

CHRIS Brown has been left with a bloody gash on his chin after a reported fight with rapper Drake.

The pair are said to have clashed in a New York nightclub and the R&B star was treated in hospital after he was allegedly bottled by one of the rival hitmaker’s entourage.

The singer posted a gruesome snap of his injury on his Twitter page, but later removed it.

The two musicians have had a long-running feud over Drake’s dalliance with Chris’s ex Rihanna.

But when they met at WIP club last night, Chris is thought to have sent a bottle of champagne to Drake's table as a peace offering.

Unconfirmed reports say the bottle was returned with a note referring to Rihanna which read: “I'm f****** the love of your life, deal with it."

Chris then flew into a rage and confronted Drake, who threw a punch.

Before the Turn Up The Music singer could retaliate, onlookers say another man hit him in the face with a bottle.

Security broke up the fracas and Drake left with his entourage, according to website MediaTakeOut.com.

Chris, who showed the bleeding chin to his ten million followers before changing his mind, then took himself to hospital.

He later tweeted: "How u party wit rich n**** that hate? Lol... Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya!"

Furiously venting on Twitter with a series of posts that he subsequently removed, the singer also wrote: "N****s in the bathroom b**ch a** n****s."

The 23-year-old split with Rihanna in February 2009 after he assaulted her in a violent row before the Grammy awards.

Despite their rivarly, an unreleased track featuring both Chris and Drake called Yamaha Mama surfaced online last month.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:48:40 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Brown 'bottled' in fight with Drake over Rihanna!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
I just heard about this dramam on de radio...if that is really the case, Chris Brown hadda move on from she though. Nuff birds out there fuh he, whey de ass he sending champagne bottle for Drake, then Drake fack him up in return :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »
I have a hard time taking this serious.  For one thing Rihanna done move on to Matt Kemp long time... maybe even over a year already.  Why would these fellas still be beefing over she...and Drake boasting about screwing she?  Anyways...

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 08:47:40 AM »
I have a hard time taking this serious.  For one thing Rihanna done move on to Matt Kemp long time... maybe even over a year already.  Why would these fellas still be beefing over she...and Drake boasting about screwing she?  Anyways...

Same thing I was saying but anyway, the punny muss be damn good for dem to still be fighting  :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 08:06:35 AM »
A promoter offer them a million dollars to step into the ring, with a significant portion of the take going to abused women foundation. Brown refused, he said "I only hit women."
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:07:40 AM »
A promoter offer them a million dollars to step into the ring, with a significant portion of the take going to abused women foundation. Brown refused, he said "I only hit women."
:D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
So ... am ... Mr. Brown chookin Ms. Fenty again?  ... dahis one giant step in some direction.

1]; } ?>