March 29, 2024, 04:48:49 AM

Author Topic: T&T manager says Soca Warriors can do well in 2013  (Read 3568 times)

truetrini

Re: T&T manager says Soca Warriors can do well in 2013
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
i say do like the USA, england, brazil, spain, italy, germany and mexico, they don't play friendlies outside of FIFA dates, and when they do they go with all their guns!

Cool, TT is an abnormal country. How and when will they find friendlies on FIFA dates. Let's see the next FIFA date who we go play.

Thing is who apart from Guyana wants to play T&T?  Can we travel to play teams?  Can we pay to accommodate teams?   Going to St Kitts was almost cancelled becasue of stinking Anil and Jack and Ashwin creed....remember players stranded in St Kitts?  Players and staff not paid?   Mention about abysmal performances and leh we not bother to send senior team?   Jack seeems to be suffering from Elan's tabanca????

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2012, 04:15:04 AM »
i say do like the USA, england, brazil, spain, italy, germany and mexico, they don't play friendlies outside of FIFA dates, and when they do they go with all their guns!

Cool, TT is an abnormal country. How and when will they find friendlies on FIFA dates. Let's see the next FIFA date who we go play.

Thing is who apart from Guyana wants to play T&T?  Can we travel to play teams?  Can we pay to accommodate teams?   Going to St Kitts was almost cancelled becasue of stinking Anil and Jack and Ashwin creed....remember players stranded in St Kitts?  Players and staff not paid?   Mention about abysmal performances and leh we not bother to send senior team?   Jack seeems to be suffering from Elan's tabanca????
Calm down allyuh!! even jamaica for the last two yrs or so played a friendly almost every FIFa international window!!! and with out stint, so what you telling me, we can't find teams to play us during the international break??

right now anil and creed got what they wanted, so they will fund the team. they wanted harford out and wisely he walked away, congrats to tony haroford ah real gentleman if i've ever seen one, and smart too.  :applause: :salute:

i also have to applaud mr watson, bc he know how nasty jack and co could be so he also took ah back seat.

right now we could play a team every fifa window, maybe not big teams like england and germany, but i'm sure we could get friendlies with teams like belarus, croatia, serbia, bolivia, morocco, senegal, korea, iran, scotland even equador. i've seen jamaica landed bigger teams, and when last were they in the world cup, matter of fact, when last were they even in the hex??!!

deeks yuh need tuh stop , yuh getting like TI now!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 07:25:33 AM »
Cool, there was a time in the 60s, 70s, 80s foreign teams both clubs and national used to come to TT and play we in the Oval, SP, Arima. We used them games to gauge the standard of our guys. These days we cyuh even get that. You mean to say we cyah even jump on a pirogue and go Ven. and play them a flippin' friendly. We cyah even do that. The last friendly we went abroad to play was in Chile about a year and 1/2 ago. Correct me.

You calling me pessimist, and we are unable to arrange decent friendlies at that the allotted FIFA dates. JA can arrange that with the snap of a finger.  When Jack was there with all his money he pick and choose when to play, depending on how much he getting to put in his pocket. We now have an administration in wilderness. They have wuk to do. And that is hard wuk. Finding money, marketing and designing short and long term solutions to our development.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
fella, I doh talk for noone in the TTFF...so shut it with yuh shit.   Yuh come with dotish shit about safari and infiltration.

So just shut to f**k up with yuh nonsense

You on rel shit now fella. You just on a rant. Nothing you talking about eh linking with anything. You sounding real childish. Doh worry, me eh against yuh people, I just not easy.

When things are put in place, instead of talk then I will be good.

Doh worry, the GC coming, fast too.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »

Me eh have no tabanca. Shit football is shit football. Shit administration is shit administration. Yuh say yuh boy trying but the first thing he do is put Jack biggest stooge as a co-head coach. Give me ah freaking break. Yuh could cuss all yuh want and call me all the names yuh want it eh changing the fact that is shit still going on, nothing eh change. The TTFF still back on their knees to the MoS where JW calling shots.

You say give him time, so we will see how he do.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>