April 19, 2024, 02:12:57 PM

Author Topic: Senior Team resumes training at Larry Gomes on Thursday  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Senior Team resumes training at Larry Gomes on Thursday
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:35:19 PM »
Senior Team resumes training at Larry Gomes on Thursday.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

The National Senior Men’s team will resume training on Thursday morning as preparations continue towards the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals next month in Antigua/Barbuda.

The team, under Co-head coaches Hutson Charles and Jamaal Shabazz will assemble at the Larry Gomes Stadium from 9am.

The majority of the squad remains the same from the one that topped the semi-final round qualifying group in Tobago earlier this month. The list includes mostly home-based players with the likes of US-based duo Keon Daniel and Carlyle Mitchell also included as they are currently back home on their off season break.

There were invitations sent out to Stoke City forward Kenwyne Jones, Ipswich Town captain Carlos Edwards and Notts County midfielder Andre Boucaud but requests for those players were turned down by their respective clubs due to the fact that the tournament is being placed outside of the FIFA international window.

Columbus Crew midfielder Chris Birchall was also invited but is nursing a hamstring injury and will be sidelined for at least two weeks.

Slovakia-based winger Lester Peltier is expected to join the squad ahead of the tournament while Seattle Sounders’ Cordell Cato has also been invited and is expected in the country this week. Columbus Crew midfielder Kevan George has also earned a call up and has accepted the invitation.

Turkish-based forward Darryl Roberts has also been invited along with Vietnam-based duo Willis Plaza and Daneil Cyrus.

“Obviously we are trying to get our best possible squad for the tournament because this is crunch time in relation to of our ambitions to qualify for the Gold Cup,” Charles told TTFF Media.

“But at the same time no player is guaranteed a spot in the team that actually takes the pitch. We have core of players that got us to this stage and of course they remain in the squad and we will assess the readiness of all the players in the squad before we actually travel to Antigua,” he added.

The final squad leaves for Antigua on December 5th and will go into action on December 7th against Haiti in their opening match at the Antigua Recreation Ground. T&T will also face Dominican Republic and hosts Antigua in the opening group phase. The top two teams in the group will advance to the semi-finals and the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2013.

Squad invited for training on Thursday

Goalkeepers
1. Jan Michael Williams (W-Connection)
2. Marvin Phillip (Central FC)
3. Glenroy Samuel (Caledonia)

Defenders
1. Seon Power (North East Stars)
2. Kareem Moses (North East Stars)
3. Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force)
4. Aubrey David (Caledonia AIA)
5. Joevin Jones (W-Connection)
6. Kern Cupid (W-Connection)
7. Carlyle Mitchell (Vancouver Whitecaps)
8. Robert Primus (FK Aktobe)

Midfielders
1. Densill Theobald (Caledonia AIA)
2. Clyde Leon (W-Connection)
3. Kevon Carter (Defence Force)
4. Sylvester Teesdale (T&TEC)
5. Ataullah Guerra (Caledonia)
6. Hashim Arcia (W-Connection)
7. Keon Edwards (Caledonia)
8. Hughtun Hector (W-Connection)
9. Keon Daniel (Philadelphia Union)

Forwards
1. Devon Jorsling (Defence Force)
2. Jamal Gay (Caledonia)
3. Richard Roy (Defence Force)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:30:31 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Senior Team resumes training at Larry Gomes on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »
I don't like this one bit!!!!!!!!

how de hell they gone and make shabbaz joint head coach with charles? if i was charles i woulda kick again dat like ah donkey!!  :frustrated:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 05:11:52 PM »
 :cursing:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
So Keon back in de fold wit no explanation as to what went on?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 05:44:52 PM »
So Keon back in de fold wit no explanation as to what went on?
Iz trinidad football, weh yuh expek??   :cursing:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
f**k!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »
would have been nice If Birchy was in that mix..  recover well Me Mum !

Team lacking CM's... we seem to use Jones in there and I guess Cyrus is a stop gap.. unless Hector drop deeper next to Densil..

Any word on why no Molino ?? probably our best player currently

Squad is strong enough with the new entries (Peltier, Cyrus, Primus, Daniel, Cato, Roberts etc)
Wasnt too impressed with George in the u23's but hopefully his fitness good and he can show his qualities

Time for everyone to dig deep and die for the badge.... blood in your boots lads

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
We don't need birchall, he's over rated.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 06:42:24 PM »

says the man that wants Kenwyne Jones  ::)

At least Chris will give 120% every game for Trinidad & Tobago and not just 3 games in Germany

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »

then what u say about theobald
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 08:05:52 PM »

says the man that wants Kenwyne Jones  ::)

At least Chris will give 120% every game for Trinidad & Tobago and not just 3 games in Germany

Get off my back man, it's just an opinion.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »

Dude could pass and knows how to slow down or speed up a game and take charge, doh sleep on bleeder bro.

have you noticed of all the ppl i chose over birchall, bleeder was not mentioned?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »
So the TTFF find money as soon as Tim Kee show up?

• Senior team resumes training
  • Women's of to Costa Rica
  • U17s off to Colombia

Things nice again, just de other day we cyah go St. Lucia
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:16:12 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
Ah post meh response in de wrong thread voicing meh outrage over we jokey Joint Head Coaches:)

So 2 locals coaches =1 foreign coach:)

De Jokiness cyah done, joint head coaches? Really allyuh?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:22:53 PM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 08:47:26 PM »
Trini 2018.  In case yuh didn't know, Bleeder is one of d most underrated players day ever play for TNT.  If yuh go back chroo numerous threads yuh would see day for yuhself and yuh would see is very few men would support him.  But is only real fitballers like meh self et al would understand his effectiveness... So ketch yuh falling self!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »
Nick Deleon eh ready fuh we or we eh ready fuh he?
Jake Thompson was ah once upon ah time wonder? That man star out so fast when int comes to TnT?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »
Glenroy Samuel  !!!!!...

This guy is one of the worst keepers I ever saw play for T&T, already Shabaaz favoring his Cali players.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 07:41:42 AM »
Trini 2018.  In case yuh didn't know, Bleeder is one of d most underrated players day ever play for TNT.  If yuh go back chroo numerous threads yuh would see day for yuhself and yuh would see is very few men would support him.  But is only real fitballers like meh self et al would understand his effectiveness... So ketch yuh falling self!

so so so average
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 07:42:32 AM »

Dude could pass and knows how to slow down or speed up a game and take charge, doh sleep on bleeder bro.

have you noticed of all the ppl i chose over birchall, bleeder was not mentioned?

which game and team  has he done all  that ?  :bs:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 08:11:51 PM »

which game and team  has he done all  that ?  :bs:
If you was interested in anything other than world cup football you would have known that bleeder play an integral part of us getting to the finals of the caribbean cup, but since allyuh does only watch "world cup qualifying" and ignore regional competition you would have seen that.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 08:18:57 PM »
BTW trini 2018, have you noticed that in the last two degicel cup finals chriss birchall was invited to participate and for the 2nd time he opted out with another excuse, the last time he claimed that he was looking for a new team, and now he is injured, what make allyuh feel that this fella wants to play in ah BS regional tourney.

ah hope allyuh doh bawl if we make it too the gold cup and he don't get ah call up, bc if i was baba i would not call him either, kek, i don't even know why he bothered with keon after he fickled out in tobago.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 09:08:18 PM »
Where are the rest of the MLS boys?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:33:41 PM by Tallman »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »
Is hector back with connection?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 10:35:43 PM »
Where are the rest of the MLS boys?

Julius James recovering from shoulder surgery
Chris Birchall supposedly have ah hamstring injury
Ah tink Cordell Cato jes reach back in de country
Scott Sealy didn't get call up
Kevan George ...

Is hector back with connection?

He was on loan wit de Vietnamese club, and since de Vietnamese League finish he reverts to being ah Connection player.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:38:41 PM by Tallman »

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 11:58:50 PM »
Super League players. I think Rundel Winchester from stokley vale should make the team if Devon Jorsling can make it. I called it before hoping it comes soon. This kid is a real baller... Watch this space  :beermug:

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »
Any videos on d first session?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 06:36:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UFUr8s1_A4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2UFUr8s1_A4</a>

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »
Why de ass shabaasssz doh go back guyana..he have men crying here......aye yuh stink terrorist, yuh cld sweat for guyana...

watching this fella demeanor from that video, he seems so cocky...like ah car sales man...yuh terrorise tnt in 90, yuh terrorize we in 11, now yuh coming ahgain...

Anyway, Flex, yuh have ah updated list of players, or is de same as above?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 05:25:55 AM »
Why de ass shabaasssz doh go back guyana..he have men crying here......aye yuh stink terrorist, yuh cld sweat for guyana...

watching this fella demeanor from that video, he seems so cocky...like ah car sales man...yuh terrorise tnt in 90, yuh terrorize we in 11, now yuh coming ahgain...

Anyway, Flex, yuh have ah updated list of players, or is de same as above?
Stallion, i feel yuh eh, i hate the fact that the man is anywhere near our team, thanx to dumbell timkee!

but i must say that the terrorist thing might be ah bit stretching it, and that mistake of taking part in ah coop, especially around that time where the climate of the place was quite hopeless, could have been made by anyone, even me.

i remember when i left T&T in 87 for good, fellas could not even get ah job shining dog stones, let alone get ah job in ah car park washing cars for ah few monkey dollars. that's how depressing and hard the place was son!

i remember just before i left, me and two man went to rip off ah lawyer,(one of the worst things i've ever thought of doing as ah yuteman). the man read the play for some strange reason and call the police before we got there, iz ah good thing i lag behind and for no good reason, it's almost as if i went along for the ride, next thing i see was the police with my accomplices on the ground, all i coulda do was drive the car back to the bredder house and inform his mudda of the unfortunate events, luckily for them the man drop all charges or else they woulda dimed me out, that's when i decided to ride out.

imagine i went to the extent of trying to "ROB" someone bc i could not find ah job to take care of my self, and to add insult fellas in my generation loved to work and looked down of thievery, and we were in no wise a lazy or worthless generation like the youth today who like bling and nice things without earning it, but yet i was tempted to steal bc i had no other option.

jamal is around my age, and nuff of the men in my area also got fooled into believing in bakar as a savior just like jamal and part took in the coop, what can i say but the man was very influential, and ah young man of 21 could get caught up easily, especially if no one was looking out for him and where the time hard as granite.

i wil have to say that i forgive jamal for that, he was young and impressionable and the place was unbelievably hard, and robinson was an arse who cared not for the poor unemployed schmucks like me.

what i can't forgive him for is being on a committee who select ah coach, and then turning around less than a yr later and saying the coach was shyte bc you got a job as the coach of an opposing team where you was due to face this coach in a do or die scenario, that was just wrong!

and now to add insult, you're acting like you're so patriotic and down for the cause, give me ah fackin break shabbaz!

you must thing iz ah simple bitch you dealing with as far as the true fans is concerned, where ah bunch of roses and ah few alligator tears would suffice? not even blood mdfcker, not even if yuh cry we ah river of blood! we will never forget 11-11-11!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
When he was burning down he country, and he people was dying, he was still proud.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>