March 28, 2024, 02:22:27 AM

Author Topic: New York Knickerbockers Thread  (Read 46373 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New York Knickerbockers Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »
Kevin Garnett "allegedly" said that Carmelo's wife "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios."  I woulda break he facking jaw and send mih check to the League office.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2013, 03:39:19 PM »
Kevin Garnett "allegedly" said that Carmelo's wife "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios."  I woulda break he facking jaw and send mih check to the League office.

Where did you get this from? 
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2013, 06:36:07 PM »
Carmello forkin weak minded for letting Garnett rent space in his head. He open the door to opposing fans taunting him with Honey Nut Cheerios chants. Stupid.  If Garnett used that line on him, that was some funny shite. At least he didn't say it stunk!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2013, 12:55:08 AM »
Where did you get this from? 

That talk all over de internet dread, but ah think it started in the Daily News.  Anthony would neither confirm nor deny, only saying that Garnett said something that you "should not say to another man."

Carmello forkin weak minded for letting Garnett rent space in his head. He open the door to opposing fans taunting him with Honey Nut Cheerios chants. Stupid.  If Garnett used that line on him, that was some funny shite. At least he didn't say it stunk!

That "weak minded" comment is shit talk... Zidane wasn't "forkin weak minded" when he head-butted Materazzi in the World Cup final fuh talking shit about he mother and sister, but Anthony weak minded for getting upset?  Trash talk is trash talk but as a man you don't talk about another man family... specifically his wife and children, that is crossing the lines.

giggsy11

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »
That "weak minded" comment is shit talk... Zidane wasn't "forkin weak minded" when he head-butted Materazzi in the World Cup final fuh talking shit about he mother and sister, but Anthony weak minded for getting upset?  Trash talk is trash talk but as a man you don't talk about another man family... specifically his wife and children, that is crossing the lines.

They were both weak minded-in their responses to what was said. People can say a lot of things but if you want to give it life by reacting like is true then so be it. Even if it is true, are the words being spoken by a friend/somebody you care about or somebody looking to push your buttons? Carmello huffed and puffed all through the game and accomplished nothing. Zidane got sent off. There are ways to get back at opponents when they come at you without losing your cool-which Carmello admitted he did.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »
That's on Melo. I think he is a very strong minded individual/player but he did come up short in that moment. Lesson learned so now time to move on and hopefully not hurt the team like that going forward.

I have doubts about whether the comment that tripped him off actually was what everyone says it is. As far as anyone can tell the only source is a single courtside fan who claims to have heard that.
Melo bouncing ball his whole life I would be surprised if KG came up with something that was inherently more hurtful than all the other trash talk he would have heard in the league/college/playground. Or that KG in possession of some super dangerous trash talk and was just waiting for Monday night to unleash it on the league.

Maybe there's something going on Melo's personal life currently that he's sensitive to. I remember when Vernon Maxwell went into the stands and say that the fan was heckling him about his wife losing a baby or something like that.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2013, 05:01:43 PM »
That's on Melo. I think he is a very strong minded individual/player but he did come up short in that moment. Lesson learned so now time to move on and hopefully not hurt the team like that going forward.

I have doubts about whether the comment that tripped him off actually was what everyone says it is. As far as anyone can tell the only source is a single courtside fan who claims to have heard that.
Melo bouncing ball his whole life I would be surprised if KG came up with something that was inherently more hurtful than all the other trash talk he would have heard in the league/college/playground. Or that KG in possession of some super dangerous trash talk and was just waiting for Monday night to unleash it on the league.

Maybe there's something going on Melo's personal life currently that he's sensitive to. I remember when Vernon Maxwell went into the stands and say that the fan was heckling him about his wife losing a baby or something like that.

a) He's not the first NBA player she's dated
b) The marriage on the rocks right now, they've been separated the past several weeks, even spending New Years separately. 

All that said, the reaction to the comment didn't hurt the team... I watched the game, Melo's shot was off all night... 6 for 26.  The comment was made in the fourth quarter.  It hurting the team tonight that we have to play the Pacers without him, but otherwise didn't affect him the way the papers making it out to be.  Unless he was waiting for the comment whole night and it had him distracted.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
I also watched the game. The game was still close when the blow-up happened and certainly didn't help him or the team in the last few minutes. The Knicks go to Melo down the stretch of close games regardless of what transpired in the first 40something minutes.

But yes, the game tonight is the bigger part of the reason I say it hurt the team. I hate to say it but I was already bracing for a tough loss once I see Paul Pierce heating up to start the 4th. Feels like I've watched the same game about 8 times in the last 2 and a half seasons. 

The one thing I don't like about the Woodson era is that the Knicks are never the cooler headed team when things get heated.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »
I also watched the game. The game was still close when the blow-up happened and certainly didn't help him or the team in the last few minutes. The Knicks go to Melo down the stretch of close games regardless of what transpired in the first 40something minutes.

But yes, the game tonight is the bigger part of the reason I say it hurt the team. I hate to say it but I was already bracing for a tough loss once I see Paul Pierce heating up to start the 4th. Feels like I've watched the same game about 8 times in the last 2 and a half seasons. 

The one thing I don't like about the Woodson era is that the Knicks are never the cooler headed team when things get heated.

That's not an indictment of Woodson, that's a product of the players on the team.  Anthony and Chandler (in particular, even under D'Antoni) have long been near the top of the League in techs.  Then we gone and sign Rasheed Wallace too?  lol

The game where Anthony, Chandler and Woodson were ejected (against the Bulls) was som b.s. The officials lost control of the physicality of the game then tried to clamp down late.  Woodson take one fuh de team.

Anyways... glad to see I'm not the only one who recognizes that trash talk can cross the line where a man's family is concerned:

Rivers did admit that players can cross the line when it comes to trash talking, particularly if the language is racial in nature or is directed at another player's family, but he said Garnett knows where that line is and doesn't cross it.

"It's pretty crude, I can tell you," Rivers said. "Out there at times, you hear some crazy stuff. But when it gets racial or personal to family, then that crosses the line. But I'm going to say it again: In this case, that didn't happen.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8831758/boston-celtics-coach-doc-rivers-says-kevin-garnett-make-rumored-comments-carmelo-anthony-wife

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2013, 01:21:38 AM »
Rough patch of losses... we struggling without Felton running de show.  Prigioni too tentative and inconsistent, Kidd too slow sometimes, and the three teams (Celtics, Pacers and Bulls) really keyed on the pick and roll.  Helped that the Knicks was missing shots they normally make.  Not worried yet, need rest and to get healthy and we'll be arrite... but we have to get healthy.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
Cerealgate Pt. II... good early start to the game with the Celtics, though Melo's shot is off.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2013, 11:39:50 PM »
Nice victory at the Garden tonight... snapping a streak of 11 straight losses there.  Last win was back in 2007 I think, Marbury, Steve Francis and Eddy Curry were the stars that night... lol

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2013, 07:46:12 PM »
Nice victory at the Garden tonight... snapping a streak of 11 straight losses there.  Last win was back in 2007 I think, Marbury, Steve Francis and Eddy Curry were the stars that night... lol

He was a real kix man yes, I remember we see him a time in Manhattan with a sports car, man park de car, gone in a store and leave de engine runnin,  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2013, 11:08:38 PM »
He was a real kix man yes, I remember we see him a time in Manhattan with a sports car, man park de car, gone in a store and leave de engine runnin,  :rotfl:

I was always a Marbury fan once he turned pro, despite all the nutty behavior.  Wasn't a huge fan... actually, didn't like him at all at Ga. Tech. and was happy when AI light up Tech the one time they played in college.  Marbury had a good game too from what I recall... here's the first half highlightsl, second half also available on YouTube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFLxcurnIBA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AFLxcurnIBA</a>
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:10:19 PM by Bakes »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »
Ugly loss to the Sixers Saturday night... Knicks could hit anything and Jrue Holiday was lighting up who ever they put on him.  Good bounce back win against the Hawks.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2013, 10:29:02 AM »
Ahem....ahem...just clearing me Torote, oops throat

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2013, 10:12:24 PM »
I doh blame Carmello for wanting to be like Lebron, but he shouldn't try to hurt his knee on purpose.
15 in a row.....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
13 in a row... but that eh really mean nothing.  More importantly, wrapped up we first Atlantic Division title in nearly 20 years.  Long, slow climb back up to relevance.  Still eh accomplish anything yet... need to win one, hopefully two first round series before we could really talk.  We have the horses to make ah outside push for the title, but so many ah we moving parts brittle and frail, lol.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2013, 02:25:44 AM »
The first round matchup between the Knicks and Boston will be good. The winner of this series will definitely play the Heat in the East finals...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:43 PM »
Monday, April 22, 2013

J.R. Smith wins Sixth Man Award

ESPN.com news services

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WQOnCswuJiY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WQOnCswuJiY</a>

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Knicks guard J.R. Smith, who came into the season thinking he would start for New York, came away with the NBA's Sixth Man Award on Monday.

"He didn't like it," coach Mike Woodson said, "but he bought in."

Smith received 484 points, including 72 first-place votes, from a panel of 121 writers and broadcasters. The Clippers' Jamal Crawford finished second with 352 points, getting 31 first-place votes.

"I just wanted to show everybody that I could be a team guy and it's all about the team," Smith said at a news conference attended by his family, teammates and coaches.

Smith averaged 18.1 points in 80 games, all off the bench. He had 29 games in which he scored 20 points as a reserve, tying Crawford for the NBA lead.

"Couldn't have happened to a better guy," said Woodson. "I'm so proud of him, in terms of buying in to what we wanted him to do earlier in the season. And it started this summer. I wasn't going to start him, coming into this year, and I knew that. And he bought in. He didn't like it, but he bought in. And it couldn't have happened to a better person, because he put in the time and he worked his butt off to get to this point, and he got rewarded for it. I'm happy for him."

Smith helped the Knicks win the Atlantic Division title for the first time since 1994. New York is the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference and leads the Boston Celtics 1-0 in their first-round playoff series.

It's the second individual award in two years for the Knicks, following Tyson Chandler's Defensive Player of the Year honor last season.

Smith is the third player in Knicks history to win the NBA's Sixth Man Award, joining John Starks (1996-97) and Anthony Mason (1994-95).

Despite not making a start, Smith was one of the Knicks' most important players. He played more than 40 minutes seven times and was often their only scoring threat behind Carmelo Anthony.

Anthony, who teamed with Smith for 4½ seasons in Denver, noted that Smith had a more mature approach to the game this year.

"I think there comes a point in time in your life where you're almost forced to grow up, you're almost forced to mature. You gotta be willing to want to do those things. I think right now, this season, J.R. has done that," Anthony said. "I think J.R. was forced to grow up, he was forced to be mature and he was willing to take on that challenge, too."

For most of the season, it seemed like Smith would take second place to Crawford.

He struggled for much of January, shooting 36 percent from the floor in that month, including just 25 percent from beyond the arc.

But during the Knicks' 13-game winning streak late in the regular season, the New Jersey native was a model of consistency. He scored 23.2 points per game on 49 percent shooting; prior to the winning streak, Smith averaged 16.7 points per game on 40 percent shooting.

Smith doubled the percentage of shots he took in the restricted area during the winning streak (15.6 percent before March 18; 33 percent in the 13 games following it).

"He went through a phase when he [was] just shooting jump shots and jump shots and finally a green light went off and he started taking the ball to the bucket," Woodson said.

Smith had three straight 30-point games March 26-29, the first time that was done by a reserve since Milwaukee's Ricky Pierce in 1990.

Smith ended the season leading all bench players in points per game (18.1). Crawford was second with 16.5 points per game. Golden State's Jarrett Jack finished third, followed by Kevin Martin of Oklahoma City and Ryan Anderson of New Orleans.

Smith came to the NBA out of high school in 2005 and admittedly made a number of mistakes along the way. He clashed with coaches and pleaded guilty to reckless driving in a 2007 auto accident that killed his friend, spending 24 days in a New Jersey correctional facility and getting suspended by the NBA for the first seven games of the 2009-10 season.

"I've been known to make so many mistakes I haven't been making recently," said Smith, thanking his veteran teammates and Woodson for helping him. "Just keeping my head, mentally on the court and off the court."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9199154/jr-smith-new-york-knicks-wins-sixth-man-award

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »

Kidd Retires - ESPN

Jason Kidd announced his retirement Monday after 19 seasons as one of the best passing and rebounding point guards in NBA history.

The thought of retirement first began to creep into the New York Knicks point guard's mind around the All-Star break. But he didn't think seriously about it until recently. Over the weekend at a wedding in Georgia he made the decision.

The two things that are probably tied for first are winning a championship with the Mavericks and also being able to win a gold medal -- two gold medals with Team USA. And then underneath that will probably be sharing Rookie of the Year with Grant [Hill].

-- Jason Kidd, on what he's most proud of in his career
"I think it is the right time," Kidd told ESPNNewYork.com. "When you think about 19 years, it has been a heckuva ride. Physically, I want to be able to participate in activities with my kids so it has taken a toll. It is time to move on and think about maybe coaching or doing some broadcasting.

"Jeff [Schwartz] and I and my family had been talking this past weekend," Kidd added of his agent. "We talked a lot and we felt it was the right time to move on and so we notified the Knicks. They were kind of taken aback. We told them [earlier] that I wanted to come back and play. But this weekend was when we got a chance to relax [and really think about it]. It is the right thing to do."

Kidd, 40, leaves the game as a sure-fire Hall of Fame point guard. The 10-time All-Star led the NBA in assists five times and finished second all-time in assists and steals behind John Stockton.

Kidd, who had two years remaining on his contract at just more than $3 million per year, leaves with a legacy that includes an NBA championship with the Dallas Mavericks and two Olympic gold medals with Team USA.

"The two things that are probably tied for first are winning a championship with the Mavericks and also being able to win a gold medal -- two gold medals with Team USA," Kidd said of what he's most proud of in his career. "And then underneath that will probably be sharing Rookie of the Year with Grant [Hill]."   

Hill, also 40, announced his retirement on Saturday.

During his prime, the versatile Kidd was like an instant fast break due to his uncanny court vision, instincts and ability to rebound. The 6-foot-4 Oakland, Calif., native, who was one of the most hyped high school prospects of his generation, had more triple-doubles (107) than anyone outside of Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson.   

Kidd averaged 12.6 points, 8.7 assists, 6.3 rebounds and 1.9 steals in 1,391 regular-season games. He took great pride in his ability to make teammates better and his knack for turning teams around. 

Knicks Blog
Looking for more Knicks news? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog »

"The biggest thing is winning," Kidd said of what he wants to be remembered for. "No matter what percentage, no matter what my numbers say in the sense of points, assists, rebounds and steals, it's always been about winning. And it will always be about winning … making my teammates better."   

The second overall pick out of California in the 1994 draft entered the league as part of the "Three J's" with Jim Jackson and Jamal Mashburn in Dallas. Kidd sparked the Mavericks to a 36-win season -- a 23-game improvement from the season before -- to earn co-Rookie of the Year honors with Hill.

After being dealt to the Suns two and a half seasons later, Kidd led the team to a 16-game improvement in his first full season in Phoenix in 1997-98.

And then after being traded to New Jersey in 2001, Kidd transformed the Nets into instant contenders. With Kidd playing at an MVP level, the Nets won 52 games -- a 26-game leap from the season before. It was the Nets' first 50-win season in their NBA history. Kidd also lifted the franchise to the first of two consecutive NBA Finals appearances.

"What we accomplished in New Jersey with the Nets, from the bottom and being able to get to the Finals, back to back, that was really special," Kidd said.

After losing to Shaquille O'Neal and Tim Duncan in back-to-back NBA Finals, Kidd finally got his coveted championship ring as a Maverick. Teaming up with Dirk Nowitzki, Kidd topped LeBron James and the Heat in six games in 2010-11. In his 19th and final season, Kidd signed with the Knicks and helped them win 54 games, an 18-game improvement from the season before. It was the franchise's first 50-win season since 1999-2000.

The Knicks, though, were eliminated in the second round by Indiana in six games. Kidd struggled in the postseason, failing to make a basket in his last 10 playoff games.

Kidd said his struggles at the end did not factor heavily into his decision to retire.

"Everybody will probably say that [it did]," Kidd said. "But I didn't come into the league as a shooter or scorer and I guess I won't be leaving as one. I just tried to play the game the right way. As you get older, Father Time is undefeated. The ball just wouldn't go in for me at the end. I thought I had a great season."

The Knicks will now have to find a backup guard to replace Kidd either through the draft with the 24th overall pick or free agency.

"They got a good group of guys," Kidd said of the Knicks' prospects for next season. "Most people felt that was an old team but we knew that the core of the team -- Melo [Carmelo Anthony], Tyson [Chandler] and J.R. [Smith] -- they are young.

"We had some success so I think they are sitting in a good spot and [general manager] Glen Grunwald and [owner James] Dolan and [coach Mike] Woodson are figuring out the pieces that can help them be a championship-type team."

"Jason's value to the Knicks and the National Basketball Association cannot be quantified by statistics alone," Grunwald said in a statement. "Everyone here in New York saw firsthand what a tremendous competitor he is and why Jason is considered to be one of the best point guards, and leaders, the game has ever seen."

Woodson said in the statement that Kidd "provided an incredible voice inside our locker room and I considered it an honor to say I coached him."

Kidd was often a centerpiece for a contending team. He retires after making the playoffs in 17 consecutive seasons. He finished with a playoff average of 12.9 points, 8.0 assists, 6.7 rebounds and 1.9 steals in 158 career postseason games.

"It's a grind," Kidd said of playing all these years. "Physically, I feel good. Mentally, I might be just a little tired because of the grind. And once if your mind is not into it 100 percent, then you are not going to be successful and bad things can happen with the sense of injuries. I don't want to go down that road. It is time for me to look forward to doing something new."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »
Fitting that Kidd and Hill came into the League together, won co-Rookies of the Year in 1994, and now they go out together.  Two classy guys... about the only black mark on Kidd's career were his charges for abusing his wife, and for DUI (yet unresolved).  For Hill it was his decision to go to Duke rather than Georgetown.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
With the 24th pick in the 2013 NBA draft, the New York Knicks select... Tim Hardaway, Jr.  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2013, 11:18:46 AM »
way sah,, he have ah crossover like he old man?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2013, 11:42:19 AM »
Nah... he's more of a jump shooter, more like Glen Rice.  Needs to improve his handles.  If he does he'll be nice for a long time.  Good size.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 01:19:53 PM »
Knicks send Camby, Novak, Quentin Richardson and a 2016 first-round pick to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani.  As one-dimensional as Novak was I'm not happy to see him go... that and Bargnani being a bust so far.  A seven-foot jumpshooter hardly helps us with rebounding... but I suppose it will pull the likes of Roy Hibbert out the paint.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/sports/basketball/knicks-swap-novak-camby-for-bargnani.html

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
Knicks send Camby, Novak, Quentin Richardson and a 2016 first-round pick to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani.  As one-dimensional as Novak was I'm not happy to see him go... that and Bargnani being a bust so far.  A seven-foot jumpshooter hardly helps us with rebounding... but I suppose it will pull the likes of Roy Hibbert out the paint.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/sports/basketball/knicks-swap-novak-camby-for-bargnani.html
What !!
Could Camby still block shots  ? Would he want to return  ? Richardson is he still a killer or is he old now  ? Who is novak ?.
Andrea might trive in an Italian vibrant city like NY .If he ever puts it all together Knicks win .big if

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »

What !!
Andrea might trive in an Italian vibrant city like NY .If he ever puts it all together Knicks win .big if
*steuups* thrive...de only ting he go thrive at is ketchin flies when he mout always open

he is to de raptors what 'big country' reeves was to vancouver...a giant money bust
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »

What !!
*steuups* thrive...de only ting he go thrive at is ketchin flies when he mout always open

he is to de raptors what 'big country' reeves was to vancouver...a giant money bust
Not his fault man ,Colangelo was stupid to pick a European with the number one .Not sure anymore who we shoulda pick ,but not him.
1    TOR    Andrea Bargnani    Italy
2    CHI    LaMarcus Aldridge    Texas
3    CHA    Adam Morrison    Gonzaga
4    POR    Tyrus Thomas    Louisiana State
5    ATL    Shelden Williams    Duke
6    MIN    Brandon Roy    Washington
7    BOS    Randy Foye    Villanova
8    HOU    Rudy Gay    Connecticut
9    GSW    Patrick O'Bryant    Bradley
10    SEA    Mouhamed Sene    Senegal
11    ORL    J.J. Redick    Duke

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2013, 06:13:58 AM »
knicks reach deal with metta world peace.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>