April 25, 2024, 06:27:28 PM

Author Topic: Bangladesh vs. WI. 5th ODI, Mirpur, Dec. 8, 2012  (Read 2412 times)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bangladesh vs. WI. 5th ODI, Mirpur, Dec. 8, 2012
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »
Simply.Not.Good.Enough.

Congratulations to Bangladesh on winning the series.

Darren Sammy must be feeling quite silly, especially since his 5-0 series prediction has not come to pass.

Star, me eh no big Sammy fan, but plz the rest of the squad was pathetic. Where were Gayle and Russel.

Russell's bowling was the definition of insantiy: trying to bowl short and wide deliveries and expecting different results. His bowling essentially swung the match in Bangladesh's favour.

I was starting to wonder if he was even thinking before he actually bowled.

As for Sammy, I did not mean to imply that his captaincy was at fault. However, I was mystified that he continued at times with Russell, when he (Russell) was clearly not effective. That would be my my only gripe with him.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »
I wondered why Sammy bowled Russell at such a crucial time,that just about gave back the momentum to BD,Russell has always been a shyte bowler,especially in the shorter version of the game.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 01:23:04 PM »
Smith was bowling better. Maybe they brought Russell to strengthen the batting but he fail there too. They need to buck up on how to play spin. I'm sure Australia will be looking closely at this.

Players that need to be picked

Dwayne Bravo
Sarwan
Chanders
Ramdin

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>