March 28, 2024, 03:30:55 AM

Author Topic: Edwards praises T&T on qualification.  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Edwards praises T&T on qualification.
« on: December 13, 2012, 04:11:40 AM »
Edwards praises T&T on qualification.
By Shaun Fuentes.

Unable to be with his teammates in Antigua & Barbuda only because of duty with Ipswich Town, midfielder Carlos Edwards was overjoyed on Tuesday night as he received the news that this country sealed its spot in the 2013 Concacaf Gold Cup.

Edwards has never played in the region’s showcase event, missing out on injury in 2005 under Leo Beenhakker and then not being considered for the 2007 appearance. It seems very likely though that he will be included next July as it falls during the UK off season.

Read More

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Edwards praises T&T on qualification.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 08:19:39 AM »
 :beermug: Edwards...
hope he'll be in ready, available and in tip top shape for the tourney

Class act
whey boy!

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:18:27 PM »
Birchall will not be missing he family, his hamstring will be fully healed and as he eh have no club, maybe he go run with Bo Peep United and make himself available???

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:18:58 PM »
OH and Keon go say he pay he Sprint Bill and start communicating with the TTFF again?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:46:25 PM »
OH and Keon go say he pay he Sprint Bill and start communicating with the TTFF again?

Yuh wrong fuh dat (buh it funny :rotfl:)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 04:39:57 AM »
Birchall will not be missing he family, his hamstring will be fully healed and as he eh have no club, maybe he go run with Bo Peep United and make himself available???
Orr horrr!! i thought i was the only one who noticed that.

that fella only want tuh play in big games, when come time for friendlies and caribbean cup he always have an excuse to be excluded.  good one TT.    ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 05:22:54 AM »
That fella only want tuh play in big games, when come time for friendlies and caribbean cup he always have an excuse to be excluded. 

Alyuh come back with this birchall Bullshit. Alyuh forget the man wasn't picked for numerous teams because of the Blacklist. Latapy didn’t pick him, neither Mats. How many friendlies and Caribbean Cups was Birchall called up for? When last has our full strength team played and Birchall was called up?

One miss game for a MlS final and a injury and alyuh spreading a bunch of tall tales on the man. Be fair man. Why single out Birchall for? this seems to be a trend. Find me how many times he get call up and how many times they didn't pick him. Then alyuh could criticize.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:50:15 AM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 07:11:37 AM »
That fella only want tuh play in big games, when come time for friendlies and caribbean cup he always have an excuse to be excluded. 

Alyuh come back with this birchall Bullshit. Alyuh forget the man wasn't picked for numerous teams because of the Blacklist. Latapy didn’t pick him, neither Mats. How many friendlies and Caribbean Cups was Birchall called up for? When last has our full strength team played and Birchall was called up?

One miss game for a MlS final and a injury and alyuh spreading a bunch of tall tales on the man. Be fair man. Why single out Birchall for? this seems to be a trend. Find me how many times he get call up and how many times they didn't pick him. Then alyuh could criticize.
You done know de issue arready.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 09:19:57 PM »

Breds, last caribbean cup bichall asked to be excused bc of family matters, as for him not getting called up regular, the only regulars on our team on a consistent basis was keon daniel, carlos edwards, kenwyne jones and bleeder, all the rest was was touch and go.

just last yr darryl roberts got a call up after being the one to save our campaign in bermuda in 2008, julius james despite being one of our best defenders sat out most of the semis and hex in 2009 and got his first real consideration from latas in the last degicel cup despite making his team earlier in 2009,

jagdeosingh was a standout for PR islanders for yrs scoring much goals in the CCL only caught ah break in the last caribbean cup, so did hyland, despite playing in belgium as a regular only made his way back on the national team when Pfister came on as coach,

lester peltier, as we can see iz one of our best players, this man was never considered until last caribbean cup during latas last days as coach, seon power, last played for T&T when wim was coaching in the gold cup, which means he missed playing for T&T from maturana to pfister and only got a another look when pfister became coach.

and i could go down the list of players who was totally ignored by our coaching staff for yrs on end, birchall on the othger hand played with every coach except wim, that's bc of the blacklist, but when the list was lifted he featured on every single coaches team, with maturana, with lastas, with pfister!

so don't come here and cry for birchall, bc he was not denied anymore than some of our better players has. and BTW, when bichall was playing with the galaxy that yr after they finhsed the final, he could have played in the degicel cup, but he said he had to take care of some personal business.

if you ask me, this guy only wants to play in the big games, "let the little minions get us there and we the big boy brigade will come in and take over from there.

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
this tim around he ahd club commitments, then family issues then hamstring issues.  lol

1]; } ?>