April 28, 2024, 12:51:03 AM

Author Topic: Chi Energy Amazing Footage  (Read 902 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Chi Energy Amazing Footage
« on: December 08, 2012, 05:02:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3F3ovb2kZ9Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3F3ovb2kZ9Q</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chi Energy Amazing Footage
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:49:38 AM »
that is just amazing!

and yeh, he damn fackin right for making the stand he made, he shoula kept to it the first time!! white folks and his bullshyte skepticism, they always have to explain things and see to believe.

on another note, this thing is fascinating, i always knew the human "being" is capable of ah whole lot more than eating and drinking.

things like this scientist always finds ah way to prove and chalk up to simple science, for instance , a person who could dream or predict the future as ah mechanism of the mind only.

yeh the mind is amazing, but i believe every living thing is way more than matter and mind, i very much so believe that there's a lot of unexplained none matter related aspect to all life forms.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chi Energy Amazing Footage
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:34:25 PM »
He wasn't able to fix the fella eye I guess. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>