May 01, 2024, 06:41:32 PM

Author Topic: T&T seals Gold Cup spot.  (Read 6758 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T seals Gold Cup spot.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 11:03:44 PM »
we went with a young C team to this tournament

Cool, whey the B team? Was that DR C team? I calling ah spade a spade. If DR had a decent GK we crying. I have to admit we counter attack much better than the previous games, but the fluid attack by DR had me worried. Yuh din see some of them save we keeper make. I love me team but I telling it like it is. I just hope TTFF resolve this 2 coach issue. And when the proleague season done, arrange some games with some South American teams and clubs. Venezuela right dey. We can arrange a game with Brazil(okay they C team in TT or Boa Vista,Brazil(close to  Guyana). Colombia, Ecuador, Peru. Them men need some  serious challenge. The GC is our WC. If we were to win the GC we will be playing in the Confed. Cup which will be played in Brazil.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 03:01:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSZYacecx0c&amp;list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PSZYacecx0c&amp;list=UUYjTv-40_nhaU5HVy5er3Ug</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 04:41:58 AM »

Cool, whey the B team? Was that DR C team? I calling ah spade a spade. If DR had a decent GK we crying. I have to admit we counter attack much better than the previous games, but the fluid attack by DR had me worried. Yuh din see some of them save we keeper make. I love me team but I telling it like it is. I just hope TTFF resolve this 2 coach issue. And when the proleague season done, arrange some games with some South American teams and clubs. Venezuela right dey. We can arrange a game with Brazil(okay they C team in TT or Boa Vista,Brazil(close to  Guyana). Colombia, Ecuador, Peru. Them men need some  serious challenge. The GC is our WC. If we were to win the GC we will be playing in the Confed. Cup which will be played in Brazil.
Deeks i not picking on you, but yuh talkin outatimin now, yuh willin to give dr a pass just bc they could string ah couple passes together, but like you eh see how power and daniel played their hearts out, fending off attack after attack? iz like we does be soo hard on our sports men like we could do soooo much better.

lets just hail up the men and hope we put we ship in order by july. these boyS play in a soft league so they could only produce what they have, after all it's not like they went to some prestige academy and pretending that they can't do better, when the reality iz, the boys gave all they got! i respect them for not giving up and fighting to the end nah, for me that is satisfaction enough! damitt!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Better Performance
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 01:51:34 PM »
I am glad for the result. If it weren't for the work put in by Charles and his team we wouldn't have gone thru to the Gold Cup. The team doesn't need Shabazz. They played a nice indirect brand unlike that nonsense I saw against the host nation.What I am seeing is that the players need some speed training/plyometrics,the fellas know enough football they need to be quicker- stronger-faster ,that comes with repetitive training with speed ladder,low hurdles,agility poles etc. Give them lots of this kind of training everyday as a warm up for 20mins to build muscle memory.They also need at least one day out of the week for pilates and massage therapy. Go Warriors.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 04:06:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-j42zJyoGQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b-j42zJyoGQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »

Deeks i not picking on you, but yuh talkin outatimin now, yuh willin to give dr a pass just bc they could string ah couple passes together, but like you eh see how power and daniel played their hearts out, fending off attack after attack? iz like we does be soo hard on our sports men like we could do soooo much better.

lets just hail up the men and hope we put we ship in order by july. these boyS play in a soft league so they could only produce what they have, after all it's not like they went to some prestige academy and pretending that they can't do better, when the reality iz, the boys gave all they got! i respect them for not giving up and fighting to the end nah, for me that is satisfaction enough! damitt!

Cool Bro, I can take the critizism. I have no issue with that. But I can't stomach we team being on the back foot like that. I ent discouraging their fighting spirit. Very far from that. I can expect the opposition to attack we. But when the opposition run thru we Middle like basket holding water is cause for panick. Once, twice, but the whole game. You right, if were not Powers and the other defender and the skipper, them would have been in true, true tears. I tell yuh, I thought we were the team in white. I had to wipe the yampee from meh eyes to know I was wrong. After coming to meh senses, every time DR attacking, my blood pressure and heart rate started to react for the wrong reason.

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
Congrats to the "coaches" and the players, I personally think too many cooks spoil the broth but say what Shabbaz is not going Gold Cup.
Although most players did not play to their full potential, with all the injuries, recovering injuries and even with the lack of additional strength over seas players, the team still qualified for the Gold Cup and I am proud.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »
give thanks, their goal was to get to the gold cup and they made it. they surprised a lot of people including me.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 09:33:51 PM »
I WANT THE CUP
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2012, 06:03:38 AM »
give thanks, their goal was to get to the gold cup and they made it. they surprised a lot of people including me.
zando I still believe we would have made it and much more convincingly if dat shabazz appointment didn't happen .....it is a good upshot an an otherwise monumental fuuckup from the TTFF.
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: T&T seals Gold Cup spot.
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:32 AM »
zando I still believe we would have made it and much more convincingly if dat shabazz appointment didn't happen .....it is a good upshot an an otherwise monumental fuuckup from the TTFF.

Agreed
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2012, 06:44:16 AM »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2012, 06:54:44 AM »
Regardless of how they played we are in a semi-final and just 2 victories away from the trophy. They would have gained some form and confidence after the group stage. I really appreciate Densil's comments and give the team full support moving forward. I am almost glad that we are in this position where we have to respect every team. Hopefully in a few years when we start to become competitive once more we will appreciate the process we went through.

1]; } ?>