April 23, 2024, 08:24:10 AM

Author Topic: T&T combine coming to Brooklyn.  (Read 17424 times)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T combine coming to Brooklyn.
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok, ok I get it Flex...appropriate response by he boy too :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 12:49:28 PM »
By the way, Irasto wants $1,000 USD for an interview, he said we will sell it and get big like Facebook and make money on his article and two clips with him scoring for T&T and he will be loosing out.

:clown:

I've had similar dealings with many especially the older heads who thinks we make money off the site and refuse to do interviews..

Oh well, definitely not my lost..

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 01:14:05 PM »
By the way, Irasto wants $1,000 USD for an interview, he said we will sell it and get big like Facebook and make money on his article and two clips with him scoring for T&T and he will be loosing out.

I've had similar dealings with many especially the older heads who thinks we make money off the site and refuse to do interviews..

Ahmmm.....OK  :rotfl:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »

Ahmmm.....OK  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 05:59:13 PM »

And you does wonder why these men never make it big.

Let him stay in Brooklyn and rotten now, he go die with he clips.

Them men eh understand that they grandkids and de future generation will know who they were when they pass on.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:00:45 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 08:57:28 PM »

I honestly don't even know what to say to this.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:04 PM »

One word, SHAMELESS !!!

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2017, 06:53:06 AM »

Now see this.

:rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2020, 03:20:34 PM »
Lambert appointed TTFA Head Scout for North America and UK
TTFA Media

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Anthony Lambert to the position of TTFA Head Scout for the following regions:

North America (North East States)
Europe (United Kingdom and Holland)

Lambert’s responsibilities include identifying and evaluating players with a view to building a highly competitive senior team and a hybrid under 23 squad in collaboration with the coaching staff.

The main purpose of these services will contribute to the existing player pool. In addition, specific scouting principles to collate and analyze players’ performance data and players’ history will also be implemented.

Lambert will also create and maintain positive links with international clubs and coaches.and create an international scouting network to service TTFA needs.

After identifying local players of high pedigree and or bringing players to the required level, he will arrange trials for selected players.

TTFA Technical Committee Chairman, Keith Look Loy described Lambert’s appointment as “a major step forward for TTFA talent Identification and national teams. It formalizes our official entry into the European market, it presents the possibility of international contracts in major leagues for our players, and it will clearly strengthen our national teams.

Among Lambert’s qualifications includes an English FA Level 2 certificate – Coaching Football, FA Licensed Club Coach – Full member, FA Emergency Aid Course, FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate. He also holds a NSCAA National Diploma – Developing the Player, NSCAA Advance Regional Diploma – Developing the Practice, and NSCAA State Diploma – Developing the Environment. Lambert is currently pursuing a UEFA B Coaching license. He is also the Executive Academy Director of Coaching/Scouting for the Champs Soccer Academy in Brooklyn, New York.

He also certified in Talent Identification and Match Analysis by the Professional Football Scouts Association (PFSA) which is England’s leading provider of Talent Identification in football courses, nationally and abroad, delivering both online and in-person courses across the UK, Europe, Australia, America, Africa, and the UAE.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>