March 29, 2024, 08:31:22 AM

Author Topic: My interview with Shabazz, Tim Kee and Anton (EXPLICIT).  (Read 12355 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My interview with Shabazz, Tim Kee and Anton (EXPLICIT).
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »

***message sent from my hummer***

i eh go go lie, this is a friggin CLASSIC! horner yuh good yes, lol

In trute! ;D

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2012, 01:15:24 PM »
I cannot believe that you guys will promote this nonsense.

If I was a moderator here I would ban both Sam and truetrini from this board permanently, especially truetrini, he is like a crab-louse trapped in a dirty break neck panty.

Pastor Stuart, who ever you are, let me make this clear to you, these guys are full of sin and everyman will pay for his or her action, prayers cannot help them, their mouth is fill with dirt and their tongues are green with pollution and by the others coming here and support this only encourage this bullocks.

Do not waste your time paying for them.

But I will let you guys know this, not everyone will like you especially when you are successful and they will always try to cut you down.

Let me also remind you that Jack Warner is your Prime Minister, a position no one here will ever get.

Jack went from having a weak job with FIFA under racist white men to being one of the most powerful men in Trinidad and Tobago.

And whether you like him or not he is your BOSS!!!!

You know what I feel to do, buy this site from Flex and ban every user from here, infact, disconnect the forum like T&TEC do electricity in Cedros.

This stuff is awesome.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Or please dont ban me... please....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:18:02 PM by Sando »

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »
I cannot believe that you guys will promote this nonsense.

If I was a moderator here I would ban both Sam and truetrini from this board permanently, especially truetrini, he is like a crab-louse trapped in a dirty break neck panty.

Pastor Stuart, who ever you are, let me make this clear to you, these guys are full of sin and everyman will pay for his or her action, prayers cannot help them, their mouth is fill with dirt and their tongues are green with pollution and by the others coming here and support this only encourage this bullocks.

Do not waste your time paying for them.

But I will let you guys know this, not everyone will like you especially when you are successful and they will always try to cut you down.

Let me also remind you that Jack Warner is your Prime Minister, a position no one here will ever get.

Jack went from having a weak job with FIFA under racist white men to being one of the most powerful men in Trinidad and Tobago.

And whether you like him or not he is your BOSS!!!!

You know what I feel to do, buy this site from Flex and ban every user from here, infact, disconnect the forum like T&TEC do electricity in Cedros.

Easy boss, Is long time now I leave yuh mammy panties alone....I now take up residence in she tonsils.

***This message sent while your mammy is giving me a hummer***

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2012, 01:31:43 PM »
Jack Horner, shut down de board please...

we need salvation from this life of sin! Only you can save us with your tall dollars and stretch hummer!

Save us Horner, save us!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2012, 01:39:40 PM »

we need salvation from this life of sin! Only you can save us with your tall dollars and stretch hummer!

Save us Horner, save us!

Like allyuh cyar see who Horner really is?  Steups..........

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »

Save us Horner, save us!

I dont know and really dont care.

The man is tears.

truetrini

« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »

Save us Horner, save us!

I dont know and really dont care.

The man is tears.

Ok....I hear you.  And I am not surprised.....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:50:42 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: My interview with Shabazz, Tim Kee and Anton (EXPLICIT).
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

Save us Horner, save us!

Give meh a clue nah
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2012, 07:54:15 PM »
Horner, lets join hands and pray for them and not condemn anyone. We are all sinners.

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another,that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working - James 5:14-16

If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for - Charles H. Spurgeon.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 07:57:47 PM by Pastor Stuart »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »
Horner, lets join hands and pray for them and not condemn anyone. We are all sinners.

Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another,that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working - James 5:14-16

If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for - Charles H. Spurgeon.

OH pleaseeeee, give me ah fakin break fella!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2012, 05:16:18 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lawd fadder all yuh need to stop!!  Between Pastor Stuart and Jack Horner I goh dead here today.....and that is on top of Sam's original post eh......lawd, ah eh laugh this hard about something on here in a long time.....thanks eh, this is mih early Christmas gift from the forum....

Ah love it  (c) Andre Samuel
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2012, 10:16:16 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

De pastor make just cool, lost he cool..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2012, 10:30:03 AM »

May the good Lord bless your soul for that prayer, Pastor Stuart!

Btw are you that two timing, womanising, sinful Pastor Stuart from Santana by any chance?

If so then that explains your line that we are all sinners, some more so like yourself than others!

We prayer for you too pastor as the temptation is great!  :praying: :praying: :praying:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:32:59 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
 :applause:

what a bloodclat thread. Flex make this a sticky........................
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
I have not laugh this long in a while.

Thread of the year.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2012, 09:54:27 PM »
is a while since i comment on d football forum..but this thread win
Back in Trini...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2012, 11:50:12 PM »

Oh gorm ... yuh handle him rough dey JC. Unnecessary roughness?  :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2012, 04:09:44 AM »
Lol
Youtube Channel

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2012, 07:02:57 AM »
You guys laugh at me, laugh.

My pocket is very fat though.

And the SWO server is down as soon as this post or thread came about.

God don't like ugly.

Infact, this is my last reply to this stupid thread, I cannot belittle my integrity.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2012, 08:14:09 AM »

God don't like ugly.

Infact, this is my last reply to this stupid thread, I cannot belittle my integrity.

wah d fuuck!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D learn to speak d people language nah..................yuh do school leavin in first year or what ??? ???
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 09:49:50 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
I cannot belittle my integrity.

You is a rel clown yes  :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2012, 12:51:29 PM »

:rotfl:

im a believer but jus cool kill meh with this response

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2012, 12:52:49 PM »

God don't like ugly.

i feel jack horner is tt alter ego lol :D

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »
Jack Horner is harmless.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2013, 08:17:18 PM »
Antigua change meh life.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline shelly

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2013, 09:09:38 AM »
I have my Trini friends at the office cracking up right now reading this.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Funny stuff.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2013, 06:01:54 AM »
My interview with Shabazz, Tim Kee and Anton.
By Samuel Edwards.
socawarriors.net

Sam - So tell we ah lil bit bout yourself nah.
Tim Kee - Allyuh, my position safe now, we reach. That is all you need to know, Gold Cup and all man jack happy like pappie, even Jack himself happy to. I want to make ah name for myself here and I will do so very soon.

Sam - You said once that you was willing to work with de SWO, is this true.
Tim Kee - Allyuh is some real asshole they you know. Allyuh does believe everything allyuh read, I only do that to win votes and praises. What can de SWO do for me? Fuentes done warm me about allyuh here.... (((ring))) (((ring))... hello.... [hello, Jack here]... yes sir, how can I help.... [ah see yuh doing ah interview with that hardon fella from de SWO site, so keep this easy for now, make sure yuh dont pick any players from de 06 Warriors team and any players from Central FC, or else de deal done].... ok, ok, ah understand...... by de way, yuh still grounded from leaving Trinidad?, yuh still in de no fly list? because I wanted yuh to come Antigua for de finals..... busy tone....(beep))) (((beep))... [please hand up]]
Sam - Who was that....
Time Kee - Meh wife, she wanted meh to pick up some chennet from de market on meh way home.

Sam - Well, that is F00k up.
Tim Kee - I go tell you what F up. Is years now I planning for this and Jack Warner always blocking meh because I did not want to challenge him for de post, now is my time and I going and make history. I even hire a terrorist Jamal Shabaaz incase anyone try to ambush meh, is Jack Warner who train meh and I plan on carring out his command, Jack Warner once he alive he will always be connected to T&T football in many ways.

Sam - So who you plan on hiring to help transform the TTFF now as we look forward.
Tim Kee - Well, we have Anton here and we plan to keep him, I already call up Lincoln Phillips and he coming on a one year contract starting January 2013, he will be incharge of training prisoners and pensioners so when they come out of jail they have a place to go and de retired people could wok here too and get a pention, Lincoln love to train and he could talk de panties off a nun. And we thinking about bringing back Richard Brathwaite because we just sign a contract with Bio Fitness Club in Westmall and they say between him, Derek King and Jamal Shabaaz who go loose they belly first they will donate one million dollars to T&T football, by de way, Jack already taking a percentage of that. We plan on promoting Richard Groden to chief macco where he will be responsible for macco oppositions, scouting nah, a position we never had before.

Sam - So wha yuh think about de 06 Warriors and de court case with de TTFF.
Tim Kee - Me and Jack sat down and plan out what we will do. We got rid of a TTFF account and what ever money we need the government will give us that directly, we also open a new account name "TT Football Filters" where money will go into that association to help feed the TTFF, this way, we get money under the table and the TTFF accounts shows broke. Now de players cant get no money because we found a way to hide it from them, even the current team cant trace us. Asked yourself why Colin Murray step down from the race, because apart from de Shabazz threat, he wasn't down with de program. Sam, we control de zones and de TTFF, de fella who open he mouth from de central zone questing the way I got this job will be fired soon. We have our ways and Jack assured us that he will always take care of us once we obey his rules. The Center of Excellence will be ours very soon, Jack planning to transfer the documents to me personally soon.

Sam - So whats up with de ole staff. Weh eh have young people in T&T.
Tim Kee - Yuh f00cking blind or what, ent Shaun Fuentes young.

Sam - O gosh sorry nah Time Key, yuh eh have to cuss meh.
Tim Kee - Allyuh fellas does watch everything, like everything so easy, I getting man who I know will work for me, I eh want to hire any Tom, Dick and Harry. Yuh eh see what Jack did when he was here, he had his boys and I was one of them, I laid low and learn de trade and now ah here to make it wok.

Sam - So Jamaal Shabaaz, let me ask you, how yuh get this wok.
Jamaal - I was a musician and was very good with the skin flute. Furthermore, how yuh thing Tim Kee win election and Colin Murray pull out, ah put meh boy Abu Bakr on he case, Tim Kee had to win because nothing was going on in Guyana for me again and T&T was de only option out, ah cry lil bit for them, fool them up and ride out, they realy gullible. I did it all with Caledonia and now I want to do it all with the national team. Do you know I is de only coach in T&T to coach two teams (a club and international team with Guyana and now T&T) at the same time while still on the TTFF books. This is a record not even Jim Reeves could break.

Sam - So what is your take on the Caribbean Cup.
Jamaal - Let them haters talk now. We beat Dominican Republic a team who rank in de top 100 to qualify for it. We will go to de gold cup now and carry de same bunch of players to make history there. Like yuh eh see how fit and active we strikers playing boy Sam, Jorsling could run faster than Marvin Andrews now, Richard Roy could shoot de ball anywhere from 2 yards out and all you need to do it give Jamal Gay his head phones while he playing and he does run like ah elephant. Them players we have real good now, man playing for a blackberry, they dont even want cash, some of them. Even though all our goals came from midfield, between our forwards we manage to get 1 shot on goal in 4 games, and that is not bad, one in 4 is great if you ask me, de lottery is one in a million. Our team is playing with a plan, to defend and chase de oppositions till they get tired and then score on them.

Sam - But Jameal, ent is Haiti win that really qualify us.
Jamal - Yea, but still, who counting that, we went there and take care of business,,,, look everbody congratulating us now,,,,,. Look man, Trinis easy to fool up, yuh eh see how de players celebrating in de buss like they just beat Brazil. All de time people wanted my head, now we beat DR and people love me again, I just plan on doing my thing. Look 15 years ago, we coulda take a local B team and win de Caribbean Cup now we happy with just qualifying for de Gold Cup. Throw a fete and every man jack in T&T happy.

Sam - I am glad de team doing good and fighting eh, but I eh like de tactics and by de way, how Charles and you getting along.
Jamaal - First things first, them fellas have to humble, they dont have a choice, Derek King is a kiss ass ever since Bertille St Clair was here and he keep up with his tradition, so we kept him and fire Angus Eve. Hutson Charles is a dummy but he love de game, you ever listen to him talk, how he does fumble, looking for a words to say, so I came here to enhance de staff and eventually push Charles out like Latas did Maturana. As for how de team playing, I like to see us play defensive, I dont care about scoring goals, this is why we bring Jorsling, Roy and Gay, 3 players who look de same, play de same with different age, so when one retire ah next one they to replace him. We have Theobald and even if he look like he have no life left in him, he does pass ah good ball, and Guerra, he could play and learnt his trade under Jemmot, so yuh know he is ah baller, we also have 5 central defenders and we love to attack down de center, to hell with wide players, we want to play narrow football because de team not fit enough to run the width of the field. Sooner or later we will have de whole Caledonia AIA side representing T&T and people will see what I did for my commuity. Is I who get Aubrey David to play for T&T, he know I had got the job before it was announce to the public and it help him made up his mind. Sooner or later I will get a few good young Guyanese players to play for T&T, wait, Jamaica importing English, well, we import locals, allyuh feel is only wild meat we does import from Guyana, is players too.

Sam - So now de team qualify for de Gold Cup and seeing that you cant go to de US because you ban, who go coach de team.
Jamaal - My assistant Jerry Moe at Caledonia will take my place for de tournament nah, who else,,,, wake up man, de writing on de wall, to be successful, you have to get people who will serve your interest. Listen, I am like a seven colors guppy, if they want me to be sah-man, well, ah sahman.... people have to coup... oh shit, I mean coop,,, how de hell coup came in my mind.... (((ring))) (((ring))) (((ring))) hold on Sam, I have to answer this... hello.... [hello, this is truetrini, ah coming Antigua next week].... come nah, you come anytime, we need support .... [yea, them fellas real sour up here, but I happy for you, is a long time I wanted to meet you and now ah have de chance, can I bring anything for you when ah coming down].... yea, bring some condoms and a pack ah jockie shorts for meh, de jokie shorts they have in T&T does only fall under meh naval and if does feel real uncomfortable, not to mention, they only have white here, so everytime ah take ah shit, if I dont wash off, I does see shit stain on it because meh asshole real hairy.... [o gosh, keep one of de dirty jockie shorts for meh, I want to see, because I thought I was de only one with de same problem, I want to see, ok]... yea, bye now.... [o gosh,,, Tallman and Flex go be real happy for meh, ah finally on de TTFF staff books, now de SWO go beg meh to be ah moderator.]....

Sam - So how we plan to prepare for de gold cup. And do you plan to call Rondell Winshester to de team, I hear he ok.
Jamaal - Well we planning on playing a series of big games from June 30, 2013, Guyana, Siparia Spurs and Biche United waiting and ready. As for Winchester, to be honest them blasted Tobagoians to dam chupid, yuh eh see how Keon Daniel moving, he ducking we because he had some goat race he wanted to attend..... (((ring))) (((ring)))... who de hell is this now.... hello... [hello, this is coops from de SWO, them fellas wanted change, well, they get it now, ah glad for yuh..... ah have ah question though]... go ahead.... [anychace I could get back meh wok with de TTFF, I dont mind, I dont even want pay, I go wok for food and anychace Colin Rocke and Ivan Sampson could make de team now? them fellas never get a fair chance]..... call meh about 12 tonight.... [ok, thanx, eh, thanx.., that fellas really nice boy, them fellas on de site so negative eh... wait, I go have to fix them straight.].....

Sam - So what is de real story with Cornell Glen.
Jamaal - Cornell only on money, he come here and training by he self like he is some dam superstar and only asking how much he go get pay, nobody bigger than de team, he will never play for T&T again. Yuh eh see how Keith Look Loy boil down like baggie now and de 06 Warriors only grand charging in public, they should tell they lawyer to change his name from Towley to toe-lee...., Glen go do de same.

Sam - Mr Anton, leh meh ask yuh a few question nah, how de trip in Antigua going so far.
Anton - Well, it good so far, I had to leave de women team in Costa Rica and run to Antigua to technically assist de senior men team. They needed a lift, so ah walk with a few blue movies and evey man was lifted from there on. We go beat Martinique, we have a full squad of 10 defenders, 3 slow forwards and a man who look like Dwight Yorke horn child.... we go surprise real people, allyuh wait.... them fellas in Antigua only asking if Theobald is Yorke....

Sam - How yuh find de team playing.
Anton - De guys are playing really good, infact, I will bet my last dollar we will win the caribbean cup and then go on to win the gold cup. We want to show the foreign base players we do not need them. And all those foreign born players who want to play for T&T better think twice, because we dont want them. I will show Gally, Angus Eve and all the haters back home we dont need them. The Corneals is a name that will never disappear as long as T&T football is there.

Sam - Did you really sell letuce in the market to survive.
Anton - Sam, de amount of money we made on football and my father theif from the TTFF and FIFA we could retire for life, but the reason why I told the public I was selling lettuce is because ah wanted to fool up Watson to,,, so he could retire, Jack said get rid of him and so we had to do what we had to do. Tim Kee and Jack Warner is very close friends and as you can see as soon as Tim Kee came here, money flowing.

Sam - Do you plan on marking T&T football.
Anton - We have Tony Harford here, have no fear, he real good, infact he so good he does market T&T football and nobody does even see when or what he does. He even saving us money, he said he only buying 20 tickets for de players to go to de Caribbean Cup and save de money from de other 3 and deposite it into de TTFF purse so staff members will get some retirement money. If you notice we have a ole staff and we just making sure we are taken care off our guys, because over the years we slave for T&T. When the government didn't pay us for one year, did you see anyone of us move? hell no, we stood here because in de end we looking at the big picture... (((ring))) (((ring))) (((ring))) (((ring))), hold on Sam..... hello....... [yea, hello, this is truetrini here, from de USA]....... wapon pardna.... [I day, ah wanted to pass by you to see how I could assist de team].... yea come through nah, them fellas need ah like back rub [o gosh ah coming, ah coming, Anil they] yea, Anil here and he need to take out some fustration, so make sure you pass ok, see you in a while, later [o gosh, meh prick hard, Anton is de best, Shabazz is de best, Anil Roberts is de best,,,, Charles is ah good fella, ah cant wait to tell them boys on de site].

I guess Sam was spot on again.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=58924.msg838351#msg838351

1]; } ?>