April 19, 2024, 06:13:44 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (16-Dec-2012).  (Read 22816 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (16-Dec-2012).
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
Congratulations  to   skipper jan michael williams  and  the  entire  trinidad and tobago national  team  ,  keep on striving  for  further successes , stay healthy also  wishing all the players and staff a happy  holidays along with their families  thats i all wanna say , best wishes again ......

:beermug:  yeah the team did well and played well too.  Congrats.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »

Yuhs ah kinda kakahole or what TI! it's almost ah yr now yuh sulkin like somebody owe yuh something, if yuh eh want tuh support the team then fine, ride the fack out! but doh come and dempen we spirit nah fella, it real disruptive, no lie.

allyuh head in the clouds, ride out for what? I here from the beginning, your a newbie dan, so cool yuhself

from the time shabazz jump on board it was a joke
You just showing yuh class eh??

lil byoi, if yuh want tuh pull rank and talk bout newbee, yuhs ah fackin newbee to football and everything in this world bc iz almost fifty yrs old, and i sure you eh 40 yet!

and yeh i watching T&T football when you was resting comfortably in yuh fardder balls! so don't come here trying tuh pull rank on me bout izah newbee,

after all i joined the site on 2007 and you joined in 2005, ("that's ah huge gap if i've ever seen one"  ::), ) and for the seven yrs yuh was on the board yuh talk nuff shit tuh fill up two big dumpsters!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

Yuhs ah kinda kakahole or what TI! it's almost ah yr now yuh sulkin like somebody owe yuh something, if yuh eh want tuh support the team then fine, ride the fack out! but doh come and dempen we spirit nah fella, it real disruptive, no lie.

allyuh head in the clouds, ride out for what? I here from the beginning, your a newbie dan, so cool yuhself

from the time shabazz jump on board it was a joke
As for shabbaz, he is the best coach right now in T&T and yuh can't change that!

i will even go as far as to say that he's even better than charles and ah few top coaches combined, but this is not the reason i don't like shabbaz, i don't like him bc he's ah bum with no class, and he has no allegiance!

this man betrayed the trust of T&T football, and the fact that they brought him in to help charles, was ah bad idea that worked out quite well.

who knows if charles did not request his services, after all they could have brought in fenwick, ferver, or even earl carter, but they went with shabbaz..

the fact that you came on here grousing instead of being supportive especially since jack and camps rode out and we're in the rebuilding stage, is ah diss to the fellas who still wants to support the team!

if yuh don't want to support and you find it's ah waste of time, then fine, no one will miss you anyway especially after last yr when yuh made ah thorough arse of yuhself wid all the "herd" asinine talk.

i tell you what, just come back when the team in on it's feet, and we have ah nice whiteman coaching the team, one to your liking, but for now leff the "dumb" fellas like myself who still want tuh keep supporting until then nah, doh worry we will wake when time come for the glory.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:16:48 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>