April 27, 2024, 11:26:19 AM

Author Topic: Two wicked series  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Two wicked series
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »
For all those who want to watch two wicked series

Sons of Anarchy ------- Motorcycle Gang
Hell on wheels--------- Horse Gang (Western)

getting old not sure if I mention it before
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Two wicked series
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:59:10 PM »
Boardwalk Empire too.  Doh miss it.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 07:59:00 AM »
I mentioned Sons here before and I quite like hell on wheels (though I find that the producers are trying to compete with other AMC hits and trying too hard).

Real glad Broadwalk started back and can't wait for Homeland to start back the end of the month. Give that one a try "homeland".... decent. Just started watching Copper... not bad so far.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 12:19:31 PM »

Watched series 1 and 2, but I found it really slowed down. Watched 1 of season 3 and fell asleep, usually the opening episode is the bomb.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 03:27:13 PM »
Observer, Is a good thing I could read. I saying Observer put this in the wrong thread. Two Wicket series!!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 06:17:27 PM »

Watched series 1 and 2, but I found it really slowed down. Watched 1 of season 3 and fell asleep, usually the opening episode is the bomb.

They kill 3 men in the opener.  I was goin to ask if yuh want blood but yuh get dat arready.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 11:31:50 AM »
Observer, Is a good thing I could read. I saying Observer put this in the wrong thread. Two Wicket series!!!!!

I would not be surprised at all if I wrote "Wicket" when I eh have my glasses, my fingers become dyslexic  ;D

Peong: Its not blood I want, I just find the drag out certain scenes & it is becoming predictable. The final murder scene (as an example), I called it once I see the intimacy before hand. Its about the fourth time they have used such
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:35:47 AM by Observer »
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
O B 1.. what season are you watching in Sons? You'll notice how the writing went south as they tried hard to have a reason to continue the show. Watched the first 2 epi of season 5 and I calling the movements before it happen. Season 4 was a bit too far fetched in all honesty.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
You mentioned Hell on Wheels before.

At times I find it a bit slow. But I like Westerns so much, I sticking with it.  ;D
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:50 AM »
O B 1.. what season are you watching in Sons? You'll notice how the writing went south as they tried hard to have a reason to continue the show. Watched the first 2 epi of season 5 and I calling the movements before it happen. Season 4 was a bit too far fetched in all honesty.

You mentioned Hell on Wheels before.

At times I find it a bit slow. But I like Westerns so much, I sticking with it.  ;D

I now on season 3, don't really have time to roll through the series. I always find once shows get into series 3-4-5 etc. they become real predictable & struggle to keep a grip.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »

So tell meh yuh predict last night episode. Dam! I enjoyed last night too bad.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 04:59:16 AM »

So tell meh yuh predict last night episode. Dam! I enjoyed last night too bad.

this one hit meh for 6. but you cud see he was being ushered out the show since the last couple epi of season 4. have to admit.. writers doing dey wuk now.

giggsy11

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
Also check out Justified and Southland-both are FX series! Well written series, that hold your attention.

Also Law and Order: UK on BBCA

1]; } ?>