April 28, 2024, 06:30:30 AM

Author Topic: Did Bob Marley really eat KFC in POS?  (Read 20967 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Did Bob Marley really eat KFC in POS?
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 07:55:21 AM »
Palos and others, they did have KFC in those times and yes that was the talk of the town. Bob eating chicken and shampooing his locks. I was at the concert in PSA Grounds, police were very active outside PSA, in some parts they went on a rampage because of stormers coming over the wall.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »
Palos and others, they did have KFC in those times and yes that was the talk of the town. Bob eating chicken and shampooing his locks. I was at the concert in PSA Grounds, police were very active outside PSA, in some parts they went on a rampage because of stormers coming over the wall.

Observer....  KFC hit T&T 35 years ago in 1977  Marley was dey in 1979 33 years ago so I think yuh right.

KFC St. James was the first I think.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:06:13 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »

Observer....  KFC hit T&T 35 years ago in 1977  Marley was dey in 1979 33 years ago so I think yuh right.

They opened one in South in 77 had abig rival at the time Famous Recipe in Point a Pierre. Can anyone confirm if Marley also played at Queens Park Savannah.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »

They opened one in South in 77 had abig rival at the time Famous Recipe in Point a Pierre. Can anyone confirm if Marley also played at Queens Park Savannah.

To the best of my knowledge, he only played PSA

In dem times...Famous Recipe (dem used to be up in Cascade dey by Hi Lo) was a big rival fuh KFC but Royal Castle was King.

It had Chuckwagon on Independence Sq dat was popular too

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>