April 25, 2024, 09:45:00 AM

Author Topic: TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors
« on: December 19, 2012, 06:37:08 AM »
TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

As the football calendar for 2012 approaches end, The National Senior Team and the Under 17 men’s team has come in for high commendation from Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation Technical Director Anton Corneal.

Corneal was speaking on Tuesday as he looked back at the performances for the Senior Men’s team that finished second in the 2012 Caribbean Cup and qualified for the prestigious CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2013 for the first time since 2007, as well as the Under 17 team’s progress to the CONCACAF Final round of qualification in Panama City in April for the 2013 FIFA Under 17 Team.

On the Senior team’s run, Corneal complimented the players and the team staff for what he described as undying commitment.

“What we did was set a stage to build on,”Corneal told TTFF Media.

“And when one looks at some of the players that made up the Senior  team, you see young players that have come through a development program dating back to 2004/2005 and all of a sudden made into a Final. Of course we would like to see a bigger pool of the players but at the end of the day, there are players in there that complimented the more senior, experienced  ones, who have been with us at two youth World Cups. This did not happen by guess.”

Corneal added that there was camaraderie in the T&T camp over a four-month period that was a major factor behind the team’s success.

“There was a good synergy between the young and experienced players which helped the team to progress both on and off the field. They all had the same goals which was not just to get to the Gold Cup but also to fight down to the wire and try to improve their state of play, while representing the country with distinct and honour at the same time.

Read More...
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 09:47:43 AM »
Supporting my home through and through, but Anton please shut up. We qualified.  :applause: but the reality is we played poorly and was dam lucky to qualify. Nutten wrong with that.
The team did not pass the ball well, looked ragged and out of ideas when attacking and showed no organization in the middle of the field.
The back four looked solid & that was positive and with the exception of one keeping error, the keeper was solid.

Come on man we play and tie Dominica Republic (who outplay we), get licks from Antigua and end up winning on penalties against Martinique. Then we loss to Cuba.  Stop trying to paper over the obvious cracks and talking like nobody eh see the games or know football.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »
Supporting my home through and through, but Anton please shut up. We qualified.  :applause: but the reality is we played poorly and was dam lucky to qualify. Nutten wrong with that.
The team did not pass the ball well, looked ragged and out of ideas when attacking and showed no organization in the middle of the field.
The back four looked solid & that was positive and with the exception of one keeping error, the keeper was solid.

Come on man we play and tie Dominica Republic (who outplay we), get licks from Antigua and end up winning on penalties against Martinique. Then we loss to Cuba.  Stop trying to paper over the obvious cracks and talking like nobody eh see the games or know football.

Doh sleep on DR they were the best passing team in the tournament and were extremely unlucky to lose the games they played.  In fact they outplayed all the teams they played.  ALL!

At times we passed the ball extremely well.   The lack of imagination in the attacking third is a reality.

Whenever Molino was on the pitch we looked immensely better.  Too bad Cornell Glen was not on the team (for whatever reason)  He would have been the difference.

Martinique are no where close to being better than T&T nor is Cuba, although they thoroughly deserved to win against us.

We gave Haiti way too much respect and I suspect they did the same for the game while technically sound from a  defensive stand point was woeful from the attacking perspective.

I see a core that we can build on, team spirit is higher than I have seen on ANY T&T team in a long time, the belief is there, the fight is there, we need some internationals and some attacking power and we will successfully compete.

I have some genuine hope after years of dismay.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:02:51 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 12:32:18 PM »
Every tournament T&T "setting ah stage to build on" and I guess they right cause we is de biggest pappy show around.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »
Every tournament T&T "setting ah stage to build on" and I guess they right cause we is de biggest pappy show around.

who is dis "we" you speak of?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
Martinique are no where close to being better than T&T nor is Cuba, although they thoroughly deserved to win against us.

That Martinique team you played was missing SIX of the players that they used in the group stage...Frederic Piquone etc returned to their resepctive clubs after their last group game.....so understandably they were a shaddow of themselves once they got to the later rounds. I expect them to put on a good show at the gold cup next year.

Cuba prettymuch had the same team that played in the semis of the world cup qualifying, since all their players are based in Cuba. Not surprising to me that they won the whole thing...was always going to be in their favour once it went to extra time..they are the fittest team in the region bar none.

Jamaica never git going, i believe everyone was expecting an easy game vs French Guiana (me including)...that didnt quiete happen, then they played a very solid and composed Martinique team and got nothing their either. Cuba was marginally better than Jamaica...and were a little bit more motivated at that stage.  Jamaica will always struggle with caribbean opponents moreseo when not playing in Kingston...its really hard to motivate our guys to give their best unless its on the big stage (in kingston or gold cup etc). It was a meak surrendering of the title, but I believe we choose the right time to be lethargic and complacent. Reinforcement needed if we are to get anything out of the Hex...but wake up call was needed.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:15:00 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
truetrini I have to respect  that you travel and support the team. But like you lime and drink too much with Anton dem.

What does this mean? "Martinique are no where close to being better than T&T nor is Cuba, although they thoroughly deserved to win against us."  Both teams show a better team game than, T&T.  At least Cuba bring down the ball and play, is one set ah boom kick we play. Pure seagull & pigeon ducking.

Quote: We gave Haiti way too much respect and I suspect they did the same for the game while technically sound from a  defensive stand point was woeful from the attacking perspective. You ever think the passing & dribbling was so bad, that it make the defending look good?

Anyway I like the team spirit thing and maybe just maybe we will pull it together come GC. Anyway, in my way of thinking GC is time to experiment & build towards WC Qualification for 2018. If we keeping Charles (hope they throw way Shabaaz), we need some kind of Technical, Tactical Adviser

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 04:40:59 PM »
That Martinique team you played was missing SIX of the players that they used in the group stage

I don't understand that logic. You have a chance to win US 250 thousand and you don't keep your best men. I guess them fellas really, really rich. But  same can be said of TT team selection which was a mostly a local team. Mitchell being the exception.  There are 6 overseas players who I think TT could have used. Peltier, Hyland, Cato, Boucaud?, Daniel, Edwards? Birchall? 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 05:12:48 PM »
That Martinique team you played was missing SIX of the players that they used in the group stage

I don't understand that logic. You have a chance to win US 250 thousand and you don't keep your best men. I guess them fellas really, really rich. But  same can be said of TT team selection which was a mostly a local team. Mitchell being the exception.  There are 6 overseas players who I think TT could have used. Peltier, Hyland, Cato, Boucaud?, Daniel, Edwards? Birchall? 

Deeks it is not an official FIFA date so the clubs did not have to release the players. I am guessing the Mart Federation worked out a deal
and had to live up to it.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
You studying he? Piquionne was kicking penalty for dem
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 05:31:16 PM »

who is dis "we" you speak of?

We, T&T Football
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:25:34 PM »
You studying he? Piquionne was kicking penalty for dem
Doh mind dem fellas nah. most ah dem didn't even follow the tournament but they out there runnin talk.

if you didn't mention piqione then i was coming to do so! that iz the same piqione who jan micheal williams wrap up his PK causing martinique to lose to us.

as for players missing, we also had our best players out injured, hector injured, peltier injured,jamal guy carry a knock, plaza injured, keon daniel missing, primus injured, jaggy injured, and aubrey david suspended.

as for RF, he just grasping @ straws, he would not recognize none of our accomplishments, and i'm not surprised sice he;s ah fackin tribalist hater.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 09:44:08 PM »
Breds Martinique had all there players, the coach rested several thinking maybe he could beat T&T....

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 05:01:58 AM »
as for RF, he just grasping @ straws, he would not recognize none of our accomplishments, and i'm not surprised sice he;s ah fackin tribalist hater.

LOL. Piquone is unnatached, so he didnt return...yes, I stand corrected there.

To me, Martinique was the best looking team in the tournament...had they kept the same team that they had in the group stages, they would have easily won the whole thing...IMHO. They played a stellar opening game vs Cuba...winning that game.

Not sure if T&T did anything spectacular in the tournament...apart from that one game that you won to get into the semis. But its a good turn around for you guys...we are talking about a team here that went to world cup finals couple years ago...i think for the credibility of caribbean football, we all need to see your football back at the level where it competes with the best in CONCACAF. getting to the final of the caribbean cup is a good start. But, improvements are required if you hope to COMPETE at the gold cup. Yes, you have the players.

Yeah, my team got its ass kicked by teams you'd expect them to dominate...deservedly so.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:04:21 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »
We had already beaten CUBA a few weeks ago at home in the group stages.

it is very difficult to beat the same team over and over when both teams are very equal in strength.

I had a feeling Cuba would pip us.

The group had good results and even the games they lost they could have won.

all the games were fairly balanced and the team showed they could dig out results.

good foundation for the future.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
I have a real challenge with some of the comments of the administration and technical staff post tournament. Listening to Tim-Kee, Anton and some of the coaches talk about the adversity the team has had to endure lack of funding and preparation et all and still pull through to the finals. Their comments are OK in that context.

I am not hearing enough about what those same administrators are going to do to REDUCE some of those same adversities to ensure better preparation. It's almost like its OK to keep going through these trails repeatedly and boasting about overcoming difficulty. They need to take responsibility for those challenges in the past and commit to doing better in the future.

If they did make that committment somewhere then I missed that and hope they make that a priority for 2013.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »
I have a real challenge with some of the comments of the administration and technical staff post tournament. Listening to Tim-Kee, Anton and some of the coaches talk about the adversity the team has had to endure lack of funding and preparation et all and still pull through to the finals. Their comments are OK in that context.

I am not hearing enough about what those same administrators are going to do to REDUCE some of those same adversities to ensure better preparation. It's almost like its OK to keep going through these trails repeatedly and boasting about overcoming difficulty. They need to take responsibility for those challenges in the past and commit to doing better in the future.

If they did make that committment somewhere then I missed that and hope they make that a priority for 2013.

Who cares about the administrative side, the vibes in the camp nice. Players back to the old days of playing for thanks and patriotism so why should Tim Kee and Anton care whether or not the the players encounter adveristies. Look how chipper the board has been since we won 2nd place in the Caribbean Cup and Qualify for the worl Gold Cup. It not important about the psychological aspect of the players any more, that's for the birds. Who care if the fellas eat before, after, during ah game. Players on the 72 team and the Strike Squad use to drink water out of ah hose pipe next to the field before they play and still win by 10 goals easily. Look how Stern is the #6 all time goal scorer in the history of the game.

We good to go, the comradrie on the team nice. Players like coaches, Coaches like players, Coaches like coaches, ball boy like water boy, ......kumbaya, Kumbaya

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »

LOL. Piquone is unnatached, so he didnt return...yes, I stand corrected there.

To me, Martinique was the best looking team in the tournament...had they kept the same team that they had in the group stages, they would have easily won the whole thing...IMHO. They played a stellar opening game vs Cuba...winning that game.

Not sure if T&T did anything spectacular in the tournament...apart from that one game that you won to get into the semis. But its a good turn around for you guys...we are talking about a team here that went to world cup finals couple years ago...i think for the credibility of caribbean football, we all need to see your football back at the level where it competes with the best in CONCACAF. getting to the final of the caribbean cup is a good start. But, improvements are required if you hope to COMPETE at the gold cup. Yes, you have the players.

Yeah, my team got its ass kicked by teams you'd expect them to dominate...deservedly so.

Did you see the Dominican Republic play? How many teams did you observe?

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »

I suspect that before Tim Kee can start making pronouncements about strategy for moving the Federation forward he mnay be focusing on cleaning house, delousing so to speak.

Speaking about overcoming adversities is great on all fronts, shows that the players and the admin are on the same page trying to move forward.

Unless they get the funding what more can he do?  Well he can always adopt Jack's old ways I guess...maybe that will restore pride in our football???

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »

Who cares about the administrative side, the vibes in the camp nice. Players back to the old days of playing for thanks and patriotism so why should Tim Kee and Anton care whether or not the the players encounter adveristies. Look how chipper the board has been since we won 2nd place in the Caribbean Cup and Qualify for the worl Gold Cup. It not important about the psychological aspect of the players any more, that's for the birds. Who care if the fellas eat before, after, during ah game. Players on the 72 team and the Strike Squad use to drink water out of ah hose pipe next to the field before they play and still win by 10 goals easily. Look how Stern is the #6 all time goal scorer in the history of the game.

We good to go, the comradrie on the team nice. Players like coaches, Coaches like players, Coaches like coaches, ball boy like water boy, ......kumbaya, Kumbaya

there is no Kumbaya at all.   Tim Kee is searching for money to pay off the federation's debts.  Spoke to the man in depth.  He wants to start fresh, but where are the funds coming from?  The monies that were stolen not going to be recovered so unless they get governmental subventions.

Latapy owed money, players and staff owed money, legal fees, World Cup players owed.  Yuh was quick to defend Obama when he inherit shit...give the man time to either succeed or fail.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »

there is no Kumbaya at all.   Tim Kee is searching for money to pay off the federation's debts.  Spoke to the man in depth.  He wants to start fresh, but where are the funds coming from?  The monies that were stolen not going to be recovered so unless they get governmental subventions.

Latapy owed money, players and staff owed money, legal fees, World Cup players owed.  Yuh was quick to defend Obama when he inherit shit...give the man time to either succeed or fail.

This is preparing for the worse case scenario or just the defeatist's stark reality?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »

We we will see if he will assist Snacho, Shaka, et al with their quest to recover missing TTFF funds. Finding these fund will greatly assist him in transforming the federation and putting it on the right path.

Yes  ???

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 05:14:10 PM »
well elan, if you know something I doh know expound!

The man wants to pay the 2006 peeps, I can say here with the chance I speaking things people eh want e to say that even BEFORE the new Prez attempts were being made to pay the warriors they 2006 world cup money.

In fact Harford went to Anil and even Kamla and ask for the Brazil preparation maney (since the team get knock out) to settle with the players.

Now if you know differently share with me and the others..or just shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Up to now not a peep from allyuh honorable Ministers and PM

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 10:02:57 PM »

The man wants to pay the 2006 peeps, I can say here with the chance I speaking things people eh want e to say that even BEFORE the new Prez attempts were being made to pay the warriors they 2006 world cup money.

In fact Harford went to Anil and even Kamla and ask for the Brazil preparation maney (since the team get knock out) to settle with the players.

Now if you know differently share with me and the others..or just shhhhhhhhhhhh!

If this is the case then i applaud the efforts to bring closure to the legal issue, i dunno nah Truetrini, i want to give Tim Kee the benefit of the doubt, he now start and he inherited a litany of issues which will take time to sort out and i want him to do well, for the benefit of our football and for us the supporters.

Funding will always be a challenge, but if we start to do well, the sponsors will come and government relations will improve. The whole national coaching appointment rub me the wrong way early though, its like we start with a good run of form and they start to tinker with the technical staff already and in the most unconventional way as well but say wah, we qualify, we earn some money and a little pride restored. Hopefully things continue to trend positively.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 10:10:55 PM »

Like what they give you to rub yuh eat. Since you went to that game all of a sudden is rainbow and unicorns.

I SAID, let see if he will assist. How do you interpret that as me knowing something?   I eh know nutten, but me eh getting tootolbay just so cause that does lead to dred tabanca.

Go brave

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 10:20:14 PM »
what game I went to?  Yuh mean all de games?   Not the first time fella....rainbows and unicorns is for girls, I sure yuh bed sheets full ah both.

I said that he (Tim Kee) wants to pay them...if he succeeds depends on a number of factors, I also added that even before his advent as TTFF President Tony Harford approached the government to use the money earmarked for the failed  Brazil campaign  to settle.  Like yuh miss that part or wha?  And de part where they wrote Kamla too??

If Tim Kee fails or moving like de rest den he open to severe criticism....but leh we wait a few and see if he could clean house first and get to work as he promised.

Tabanca is yours and Controversial domain me eh know nutten about them ting dey.
Like yuh miss de letter Jack wrote to ANil to deny the Federation and the senior team funds or wha/

ANd the fact that Anil and greed say that their performances were abysmal and funding going to development only?

Or maybe yuh know when T&T ever had development before. so tell we nah?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:22:50 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »
what game I went to?  Yuh mean all de games?   Not the first time fella....rainbows and unicorns is for girls, I sure yuh bed sheets full ah both.

I said that he (Tim Kee) wants to pay them...if he succeeds depends on a number of factors, I also added that even before his advent as TTFF President Tony Harford approached the government to use the money earmarked for the failed  Brazil campaign  to settle.  Like yuh miss that part or wha?  And de part where they wrote Kamla too??

If Tim Kee fails or moving like de rest den he open to severe criticism....but leh we wait a few and see if he could clean house first and get to work as he promised.

Tabanca is yours and Controversial domain me eh know nutten about them ting dey.
Like yuh miss de letter Jack wrote to ANil to deny the Federation and the senior team funds or wha/

ANd the fact that Anil and greed say that their performances were abysmal and funding going to development only?

Paying the players is a major cop out. It shows no true sign of progress. For him to truly want to "fix" T&T football he need to FIND the money that has not been accounted for. Hundreds of millions of dollars. By finding the money he will be able - in the future - put things in place to ensure as much as he can that such "bad business" does not happen again.

I really doh know what you on about with all those ramblins. My position is, this little Carribean Cup cannot and will not satisfy my thrist for Wholistic National football. The football I see eh good enough for any where ( I'm not being negative, but real). The GC will show us once again that this patch work we hyping up is/will not be good enough.

What, because I am seeing the reality of what is, I am non supportive or non patriotic? That I am pessimistic? Such blind support will get us no where fast. I don't buy fools gold, sorry if that makes me an ass.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2012, 04:23:33 PM »
It's pretty obvious that money is indeed an issue, hence de reason why we only took 20 instead of de 23-allowed players and also why we stuck with Hutson Charles as de head and not spend any money on bringing in someone else.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:27:11 PM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »

Paying the players is a major cop out.
One minute you want to see how he will help Sancho and dem out and yuh saying that it will go a long way in putting things right...now it is a cop out and you have the balls to talk about rambling?

It shows no true sign of progress. For him to truly want to "fix" T&T football he need to FIND the money that has not been accounted for. Hundreds of millions of dollars. By finding the money he will be able - in the future - put things in place to ensure as much as he can that such "bad business" does not happen again.

He will find money that the police eh or cyar find, about 10 courts cannot find, he must find books that disappear or cannot be found?  yuh good yes.   How de f**k he go find the money?  If you know how he can find it then PM me and  will personally make a trip and whisper the details to him.  steups.   Nw can he put things in lace to ensure more accountability in the future..absolutely, and hopefully he will do jes dat.  If not he needs to go too!   Yuh full ah shit anyway as that money is long gone and he or nobody else "finding that missing 200 million."

I really doh know what you on about with all those ramblins. My position is, this little Carribean Cup cannot and will not satisfy my thrist for Wholistic National football. The football I see eh good enough for any where ( I'm not being negative, but real). The GC will show us once again that this patch work we hyping up is/will not be good enough.

I doh even know what "wholisitic National Football," is...enlighten me please.   You claim the football is not good enough for anywhere, yuh being real not negative, yuh claiming is patch work, and in truth you talking shit.   We struggled yes, but we persevered through numerous set backs.  From lack of governmental support, no money, no paychecks, overt sabotage, deliberate interference, players accepting little money just for the program to continue to exist and all you can see is failures..well good for you mr. I am not being negative but real!

No one is hyping up anything, people are just grateful that the team is playing and made it to the world cup despite many, many problems on and off the field.  There is no patch work, it is a case of making lemonade when dealt with lemons rather than saying all is lost and sour.

What, because I am seeing the reality of what is, I am non supportive or non patriotic? That I am pessimistic? Such blind support will get us no where fast. I don't buy fools gold, sorry if that makes me an ass.

WHat makes you an ass, is that you are ascribing blame where none is due.   There are matters before the court, the players have spent a considerable amount of their 2006 promised earnings to set something right, it appeasrs that not even the T&T courts are NOT willing nor able to do the right thing, yet you want a man to conjure results out of thin air.   There is no fools gold on sale, and noone is asking you to buy anything, all you are asked to do is see that the players and the admin around the team want success, and are working with what they have within their limitations.  If that eh good enough for you....go watch hop scotch

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »

Paying the players is a major cop out.
One minute you want to see how he will help Sancho and dem out and yuh saying that it will go a long way in putting things right...now it is a cop out and you have the balls to talk about rambling?

It shows no true sign of progress. For him to truly want to "fix" T&T football he need to FIND the money that has not been accounted for. Hundreds of millions of dollars. By finding the money he will be able - in the future - put things in place to ensure as much as he can that such "bad business" does not happen again.

He will find money that the police eh or cyar find, about 10 courts cannot find, he must find books that disappear or cannot be found?  yuh good yes.   How de f**k he go find the money?  If you know how he can find it then PM me and  will personally make a trip and whisper the details to him.  steups.   Nw can he put things in lace to ensure more accountability in the future..absolutely, and hopefully he will do jes dat.  If not he needs to go too!   Yuh full ah shit anyway as that money is long gone and he or nobody else "finding that missing 200 million."

I doh even know what "wholisitic National Football," is...enlighten me please.   You claim the football is not good enough for anywhere, yuh being real not negative, yuh claiming is patch work, and in truth you talking shit.   We struggled yes, but we persevered through numerous set backs.  From lack of governmental support, no money, no paychecks, overt sabotage, deliberate interference, players accepting little money just for the program to continue to exist and all you can see is failures..well good for you mr. I am not being negative but real!

No one is hyping up anything, people are just grateful that the team is playing and made it to the world cup despite many, many problems on and off the field.  There is no patch work, it is a case of making lemonade when dealt with lemons rather than saying all is lost and sour.

WHat makes you an ass, is that you are ascribing blame where none is due.   There are matters before the court, the players have spent a considerable amount of their 2006 promised earnings to set something right, it appeasrs that not even the T&T courts are NOT willing nor able to do the right thing, yet you want a man to conjure results out of thin air.   There is no fools gold on sale, and noone is asking you to buy anything, all you are asked to do is see that the players and the admin around the team want success, and are working with what they have within their limitations.  If that eh good enough for you....go watch hop scotch

:banginghead: :banginghead:

Yuh right fella.

1]; } ?>