March 29, 2024, 03:48:51 AM

Author Topic: TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TD Corneal applauds efforts of Warriors
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
If these fellas have nothing to say I don't  know why they don't keep quiet! They really do  not understand what a TD is , they think it is a public relations job. All yuh fellas good  yes! No wonder they say we are among the happiest people in the world! People could say and do anything and we happy like pappy!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
as for RF, he just grasping @ straws, he would not recognize none of our accomplishments, and i'm not surprised sice he;s ah fackin tribalist hater.

LOL. Piquone is unnatached, so he didnt return...yes, I stand corrected there.

To me, Martinique was the best looking team in the tournament...had they kept the same team that they had in the group stages, they would have easily won the whole thing...IMHO. They played a stellar opening game vs Cuba...winning that game.

Not sure if T&T did anything spectacular in the tournament...apart from that one game that you won to get into the semis. But its a good turn around for you guys...we are talking about a team here that went to world cup finals couple years ago...i think for the credibility of caribbean football, we all need to see your football back at the level where it competes with the best in CONCACAF. getting to the final of the caribbean cup is a good start. But, improvements are required if you hope to COMPETE at the gold cup. Yes, you have the players.

Yeah, my team got its ass kicked by teams you'd expect them to dominate...deservedly so.

Not so.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
We have to figure out a way to get our players to do the mundane, that basic, boring, ordinary, simple aspect over and over and over and over during a game. We take thing in a game for granted way to much.

We also have to figure out a way to play faster. Not just speed of play, but everything about the game. Anticipation, and being pro active. Far to often we are reactive, not good.

Roles and function need to be a bit more rehearsed and understood. Cuba showed great understanding and affected what they wanted to do very well. We looked like we had an idea but not to sure.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 05:07:03 AM »
We have to figure out a way to get our players to do the mundane, that basic, boring, ordinary, simple aspect over and over and over and over during a game. We take thing in a game for granted way to much.

We also have to figure out a way to play faster. Not just speed of play, but everything about the game. Anticipation, and being pro active. Far to often we are reactive, not good.

Roles and function need to be a bit more rehearsed and understood. Cuba showed great understanding and affected what they wanted to do very well. We looked like we had an idea but not to sure.

this I agree with.  Footballing IQ?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2012, 12:52:19 PM »

this I agree with.  Footballing IQ?

The players seems pretty sophisticated. I don't know but each player eh playing a complete game. We need to have at least 10 players playing a complete game, 9 worst case scenario.

Watch the PK that Cuba get, 1 of our player made 1 step to run on the kick the others stand and watch with their hands on their hips (from the video clip). It was like we resigned to it being a goal. The shot went over into St. Barts, but if that had rebounded it would have been an easy follow up for the kicker. Simple things like this, staying connected and signed on to the game at all times. We need to fix this.

I say let the youth leagues (up to U16, especially school football, let primary school play unlimited sub) play with US college Sub rules.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 10:29:42 PM »
Raymond Tim Kee is not just sitting still and hoping that the problems of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) go away.
Last week, the new TTFF president attended a meeting in Miami, where he made a pitch before CONCACAF, seeking help from the parent organisation of regional football to assist the Federation in resolving some of its financial issues.

Tim Kee met for the first time with Jeffrey Webb of the Cayman Islands, who replaced former TTFF special adviser and main financier Jack Warner as CONCACAF president, following the latter's resignation in May 2011 as president of both the Caribbean Football Union and CONCACAF.

With Warner gone, Tim Kee took over a bankrupt organisation that owes millions of dollars, when installed as TTFF president on November 11, 2012.

"I am seeking to run the TTFF as a business," insurance man Tim Kee said. "When in immediate trouble, you often have to go to your parents for assistance. We have approached CONCACAF for assistance, even if it is in the form of a loan, which we will repay later. We presented a case for discussion. Nothing was agreed, but we put our proposal out there for consideration."

Tim Kee said it is no myth that the TTFF has no money. And among the issues he will like to see cleared up in 2013 is a settlement with the 2006 Soca Warriors, who have sued the Federation for a share of the World Cup profits.

Tim Kee also admitted that they owe money to several persons, including coaches such as former women's Under-17 coach, Norwegian Even Pellerud, who had not been paid for months.

"The TTFF owes million of dollars," Tim Kee said. "My aim, is to somehow try and resolve these issues.

"It's very unlikely that corporate Trinidad and Tobago will give us money to pay debts, and at the moment, the national team might not be able to full the stadium so we can collect at the gates," he said." But we have these problems to solve, and we have to work on solving them."

Tim Kee has also begun making organisational changes to the TTFF, including the putting in place of an internal audit and accounting unit.  He said things cannot be done arbitrarily by the TTFF as in the past.

He further said proper systems of accounting and reporting will now be a norm, and it will help build a greater relationship with stakeholders such as the Ministry of Sport and corporate bodies.

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2012, 10:30:05 PM »
They also owe Latapy a lot of money.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »
Eh TT, the dame in your signature, might that be the same broad yuh had on the boat in antigua??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 07:29:52 AM »
no it is not.

1]; } ?>