April 25, 2024, 08:22:02 PM

Author Topic: MLS to EPL?  (Read 6905 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MLS to EPL?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
Q: Drogba has scored 12 goals in the MLS. Would you bring him back? - Mourinho: "Do you really want me to compare the MLS with the PL?"

Press Conference on October 30, 2015.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2015, 07:14:31 PM »
Anybody watching the MLS eastern finals? NY 0 vs Columbus O. One hell of a fast pace game.  The crowd is absolutely fantastic.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 08:12:30 PM »
Anybody watching the MLS eastern finals? NY 0 vs Columbus O. One hell of a fast pace game.  The crowd is absolutely fantastic.

Started watching and then had to step away.  What's the deal w/Kevan there?  Seems to rarely come on as a sub based on my few weeks at looking at CC matches.  That said, when he's in NT camp seems fit as a fiddle, just hope is stock price is still high there and if not elsewhere
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2015, 12:46:12 AM »

Started watching and then had to step away.  What's the deal w/Kevan there?  Seems to rarely come on as a sub based on my few weeks at looking at CC matches.  That said, when he's in NT camp seems fit as a fiddle, just hope is stock price is still high there and if not elsewhere
I was at the game, not really a red bulls fan nor Columbus fan but went with my dad for the football. Red bulls didn't seem into it majority of the game. I wouldve had red bulls playing a 4-3-3 and attacking at will. The dying minutes of the game things got interesting with red bulls nearly tying it. I was hoping to see kevan play, he can definitely inject something into that team. I don't know why he hasn't been playing.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2015, 07:47:43 AM »
I was at the game too, madness.

Kevan George played a few mins in the previous leg. Tony Tchani and Will Trapp have been playing too well and keeping him on the bench and that's the simple truth.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2015, 09:39:18 AM »
Umm..no.

Great last ten mins of that Red Bulls- Crew game though. Kamara looks like one hell of a player
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
Meanwhile...

T&T U-17 player Noah Powder training with Red Bulls
By Kristian R. Dyer

http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/teams/redbulls2.php?article_id=43411

HARRISON, N.J. -- Over the past few weeks, the Red Bulls have had several academy and USL players training with the team during the MLS playoffs.

Head coach Jesse Marsch on Monday said at some points during postseason practice, the club has had 35 players on the training pitch.

Academy defender Mason Deeds as well as Red Bull II players Tyler Adams, Speedy Williams and Stefano Bonomo have been regularly with the team in practice.

In Marsch's end-of-the-season press conference, the coach gave another name: Noah Powder.

Powder, a member recently of the Red Bull Academy team, was called up to the Trinidad & Tobago Under-17 national team earlier this year.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2015, 07:10:29 PM »

Kevan George played a few mins in the previous leg. Tony Tchani and Will Trapp have been playing too well and keeping him on the bench and that's the simple truth.

Thanks for this info FF  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2015, 09:51:58 PM »

More in de mortar than de pestle.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2015, 03:57:30 PM »
Columbus start this championship game real sloppy

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2016, 04:25:15 AM »
Anyone catch Ashley Cole's two bookings within 32 seconds of each other?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ijFwVpQD7bY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ijFwVpQD7bY</a>

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:13:37 AM by asylumseeker »

1]; } ?>