March 28, 2024, 01:24:46 PM

Author Topic: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...  (Read 19607 times)

truetrini

Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2012, 03:38:10 PM »
I want to know who it is.  Tell me nah..thanks

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2012, 04:26:05 PM »
Ah feel if somebody post as Isaac Hunter they go find him (or her ;)).

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
Ah feel if somebody post as Isaac Hunter they go find him (or her ;)).

his name is more like a crazy carnival tune, if you catch my drift  :D ;)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »

right on cue  :D :D

truetrini

« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »

Ok so is me?  I did not know that  was posting as Issac, thanks for informing me.

Man you is a really tun tun in truth yes.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: SW.net members that post as more than one Username...
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »

Anyone with a brain bigger than Jack Horner's left testicle will know that Bakes and TT are not the same posters no matter the similarity between there stunted on line personalities.

who the hell are you? :bs:

one post and no one has ever heard of you but you know who is who on here, which can only mean your another poster posting under another username lol :D doh try that garbage, i won't bother calling your name out bc you and i know who you are

Nah I've seen him around before, he just doesn't post much
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »

Ok so is me?  I did not know that  was posting as Issac, thanks for informing me.

Man you is a really tun tun in truth yes.

speak of the devil and he shall appear  :D :D

for the record, where did I say it was you? :o

truetrini

« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2012, 01:00:21 PM »
you did not say it was me ass...yuh alluded to it with yuh "right on cue" comment.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »
you did not say it was me ass...yuh alluded to it with yuh "right on cue" comment.

right on cue, can also mean I knew you would respond thinking I was implying you, similar to throwing bait...

come on breds, lighten up is ole talk, happy new year and take a drink for me  :beermug:

ps- its a democracy, you can post with as many names as you want to breds  :D :D :beermug:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:27:19 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »

Anyone with a brain bigger than Jack Horner's left testicle will know that Bakes and TT are not the same posters no matter the similarity between there stunted on line personalities.

one post and no one has ever heard of you but you know who is who on here, which can only mean your another poster posting under another username lol :D doh try that garbage, i won't bother calling your name out bc you and i know who you are

that doesn't make sense, because his first post was on this thread, he didn't post at all, which means the only other time you would have seen him was if you were in the whos online feature and saw him logged on and reading threads... :D :bs:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2012, 01:41:37 PM »

that doesn't make sense, because his first post was on this thread, he didn't post at all, which means the only other time you would have seen him was if you were in the whos online feature and saw him logged on and reading threads... :D :bs:

You sure? Could of sworn I see the name before. I now check to post count. Interesting. Must be somebody playing the ass, or he legit. Hmmm
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:43:29 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2012, 02:02:20 PM »

You sure? Could of sworn I see the name before. I now check to post count. Interesting. Must be somebody playing the ass, or he legit. Hmmm

There is a "issachunt" ... I thought the same as well.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »

Yess! that is the fellah.
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2012, 03:09:05 PM »

Yess! that is the fellah.

breds its someone playing the ass, the first post the man made was to support that bakes and tt are separate entities lol  :D

truetrini

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »
Happy New Year from the following

1.   Yuh modder
2.   Jack Horner.
3.   Mal Jeux.
4.   Yuh gran mammy
5.   Daft Trini
6.   Bakes.
7.   Yuh God mammy
8.   Issac Hunt
9.   The Herd.
10.  Yuh Fairy God mammy.
11.  Should old acquaintance be forgot, here is a grand old F>U>C>K you for Auld Land Syne!

truetrini

« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »
Their...not there....okey dokey?

Speaking about stunted...sheesh

truetrini

« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
Well, since I am you and you are me....I was bound to catch the error.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2013, 11:12:33 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Allyuh fokking men cracking me up yes.

Lawwd, I swear some of allyuh one step away from a Dave Jenny cell.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Issac Hunt, how it is you so familiar with Jack Horner's testicles??

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »
We have Multiple personality Disorder...and So do we.

truetrini

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2013, 10:04:30 AM »
So wait.  He is tea bagging you?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2013, 10:42:58 AM »

Issac Hunt, how it is you so familiar with Jack Horner's testicles??

VB

Because he's ah Hunt?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2013, 10:02:14 PM »

Nah, if he familiar with the man testicles it mean he tea bagging he.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2013, 10:07:47 PM »
Folks, the new definition of stupidity according to Webster is "Gino"

Two trinis have the same cussing style, this has to be a coincidence? may be they are the same poster, they use the same verbiage? Really  :rotfl:

The first time this ass clown friended me on facebook, I should have known he was a jackass, he tell me it nice to see a "guyanese" supporting TnT football. I ask him why he think I is ah guyanese? He say because I on de "Georgetown" network, so he ass-ume that I from Guyana. Maybe he did not see the DOT, edu that accompanied the email posted in the info section of my page. Ah let it slide! (these were de days when Hardest was the answer to tnt football)

He send me ah invite 5 years ago to a party he had in Toronto fuh he birthday, coincidentally ah was on a pho diet,  had this viet girl in Toronto and ah was visiting her for de new years. Ah call gino we talked, tell him meh real name and if ah could make de party it go be nice, we go link. De pho was too good so ah miss de party.... fork toronto or missssssssuuuuggggguah or whey de hell de party was at, was too cold fuh meh to venture out

A few times on FB, he ask me about music, because before politricks and de money in it, I was heavy in music.

I eh have no secrets as to who I am, I have posted my pic and name here for when we was supposed to organize a DC SW. sweat. I have met a few posters on the site, here in DC and in Trinidad. A few posters here on de site even visited meh wife and me for dinner, we lime, we fete.... no way I is Bakes or T.T.

Plus all yuh remember bakes post ah photo of he self at the Nou camp ( ah think) and, TT did post a photo, whey Christiano standing with a lifesize cut out of TT.

I only changed my name once on here, from DCTRINI to Daft Trini, because Arse-anal men was threatening meh harm meh over the Eduardo break leg. Ah did not want to have the liberal media saying "Brainwashed Right Wing Necon, black man, yes chuck todd, black man, goes on machete wielding rampage over SW.Net dispute" More details to come, now Chuck, should we have an assault machete ban discussion?" Yeah, ah take real lumps for that break leg.

Elan:

Mittens and I hiding we stash overseas, before the fiscal cliff....

I could assure yuh TT or Bakes doh have one of these!

truetrini

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2013, 10:08:19 PM »

Nah, if he familiar with the man testicles it mean he tea bagging he.

VB
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tea+bagging

1.    tea bagging   
The act of putting your balls in and out of a persons mouth.
Well if ya didnt sleep with your mouth open I wouldnt have tea bagged ya dude

by E Mar 16, 2003
2.    tea bagging   
the act of lowering one's balls onto someones face, or into their mouth while they are laying down. Kind of resembles dipping a tea bag into a hot cup of water.

Pohlman's dad was wrestling with Devon and accidentally tea bagged her.

by Cooter May 23, 2005 share this add a video
3.    Tea bagging   
1: The act of placing or repeatedly dunking an infusion of drinkable leaves into a pot or cup of hot water, to create a delicious and tannin-loaded beverage.
2: The act of placing or repeatedly dunking ones testicles and scrotum into the open gaping mouth of a willing partner.

That suggests to me that he was tea bagged so he KNOWS the size of Jack's balls breds.   If he was tea bagging then Jack woulda know de size of he testicles.

Not so?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:14:19 PM by truetrini SC »

truetrini

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2013, 10:10:38 PM »
Folks, the new definition of stupidity according to Webster is "Gino"

Two trinis have the same cussing style, this has to be a coincidence? may be they are the same poster, they use the same verbiage? Really  :rotfl:

The first time this ass clown friended me on facebook, I should have known he was a jackass, he tell me it nice to see a "guyanese" supporting TnT football. I ask him why he think I is ah guyanese? He say because I on de "Georgetown" network, so he ass-ume that I from Guyana. Maybe he did not see the DOT, edu that accompanied the email posted in the info section of my page. Ah let it slide! (these were de days when Hardest was the answer to tnt football)

He send me ah invite 5 years ago to a party he had in Toronto fuh he birthday, coincidentally ah was on a pho diet,  had this viet girl in Toronto and ah was visiting her for de new years. Ah call gino we talked, tell him meh real name and if ah could make de party it go be nice, we go link. De pho was too good so ah miss de party.... fork toronto or missssssssuuuuggggguah or whey de hell de party was at, was too cold fuh meh to venture out

A few times on FB, he ask me about music, because before politricks and de money in it, I was heavy in music.

I eh have no secrets as to who I am, I have posted my pic and name here for when we was supposed to organize a DC SW. sweat. I have met a few posters on the site, here in DC and in Trinidad. A few posters here on de site even visited meh wife and me for dinner, we lime, we fete.... no way I is Bakes or T.T.

Plus all yuh remember bakes post ah photo of he self at the Nou camp ( ah think) and, TT did post a photo, whey Christiano standing with a lifesize cut out of TT.

I only changed my name once on here, from DCTRINI to Daft Trini, because Arse-anal men was threatening meh harm meh over the Eduardo break leg. Ah did not want to have the liberal media saying "Brainwashed Right Wing Necon, black man, yes chuck todd, black man, goes on machete wielding rampage over SW.Net dispute" More details to come, now Chuck, should we have an assault machete ban discussion?" Yeah, ah take real lumps for that break leg.

Elan:

Mittens and I hiding we stash overseas, before the fiscal cliff....

I could assure yuh TT or Bakes doh have one of these!

De ka-ka hole is my facebook fren too.   steups...and as for the Romney shit....Yuh done know I was part of the reason why he LORSE he ass.

nuff said

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2013, 10:18:35 PM »
Leh we do talk about that 2012 VA run, ah still shook over it.... steups... I in rural Va, and meet a couple all de forking way from Mass, another one from Washington State and forking California registering voters. Every time we tort we had the upper hand in Va, we were brought back to earth...  :notworthy:

truetrini

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »
The days of old rich white men calling political shots done breds...even with the Supreme court ruling that corporations can donate what they want to a political campaign....allyuh party in deep trouble.

Imagine all de fiscal cliff shit..allyuh position is ideological and logical.

And most of the people who support he Republican Party do not do so based on allyuh poor ass financial policies, is more their views on religion, abortion etc.

Get real yuh backing ah dead f**king horse dey

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »
Real Talk:

Gino when yuh dropping the de debut of the GoldLove album, when yuh going on tour?

truetrini

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:28 PM »
yeah Contro....what about that album?  It stall or wha?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2013, 01:51:18 AM »
Allyuh (all three ah weself) have time with friggin Vagino? steups

Aye daft ah remember yuh getting pong over dat Eduardo comment... in fact three ah we was ponging we ownself in dat thread... to hear dis cunnyhole tell it.

1]; } ?>