March 28, 2024, 10:07:32 AM

Author Topic: Trevin Caesar Thread  (Read 12593 times)

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trevin Caesar Thread
« on: January 05, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »
Caledonia AIA edges Stars to maintain momentum
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868.com)

Neal & Massy Caledonia AIA maintained its Digicel Pro League hot streak tonight and simultaneously kept leaders Defence Force within striking distance as the “Eastern Stallions” edged North East Stars 1-0 at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva.

It was a fifth successive Pro League win for Caledonia while the Morvant/Laventille-based club also avenged an opening round loss to the Stars. But it was a cagey affair with Caledonia unable to produce its usual fluency in possession while Stars’ more direct style rarely threatened the opposing goal.

Stars striker Cornell Glen came off the substitutes’ bench for the final 25 minutes tonight and probably came closest to an equaliser as he dribbled around Caledonia defenders Radanfah Abu Bakr and Nuru Muhammad before goalkeeper Glenroy Samuel successfully grabbed the ball off his feet.

There were the occasional ambitious penalty shouts too from either side. But the final scoreline seemed fair.

Trevin Caesar, who played under Stars coach Angus Eve at national under-23 level last year, seemed to be on a mission tonight. It was a rare start for the pacey Caesar, with Conrod Smith abroad and Jamal Gay on the bench, and there was little doubt that the striker was going to leave his mark on the contest.

The only question was whether Caesar’s contribution would be majestic or catastrophic.

Caesar pestered Stars defenders incessantly and lunged in to tackles all over the pitch. It was a minor miracle that it took referee Ruthven Harris until the second half to book the striker for a late tackle on opposing right back Kennedy Hinkson.

But, by then, he had already hit an upright and scored the opening goal with a fine finish on the break.

Caledonia was never likely to match Defence Force’s emphatic 8-0 demolition job against St Ann’s Rangers last night. But tonight’s result might have reassured its supporters for a different reason.

The Stallions are expected to lose the services of several players to trials soon. Not a bad time then for Caesar to give a reminder of his ability while midfielder Akim Armstrong came on in the second half, after almost two years out due to a knee injury, and maverick playmaker Sherron Joseph also made a late appearance.

Abu Bakr, who only rejoined Caledonia in this transfer window, gave a decent showing too in central defence.

Coach Jerry Moe will probably sleep comfortably tonight.

Caesar was the difference against Stars, though.

In the 36th minute, he served Stars notice of his threat as he spun past Elton John and slammed an effort against the near post from a sharp angle down Caledonia’s left flank. Eve’s men failed to heed the warning and, three minutes later, he made them pay.

This time, Caesar dribbled around national defender Kareem Moses and simply glided past John before finishing below the body of Stars captain and goalkeeper Cleon John.

Defence Force remains three points clear at the top and has the League’s best goal differential but the Caledonia team, which has a game in hand, is breathing down the neck of the soldiers.

The rest of the Pro League is struggling to keep up with either outfit.

(Teams)

Caledonia AIA (4-2-3-1): 33.Glenroy Samuel; 12.Kareem Joseph, 29.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 3.Nuru Muhammad (captain), 2.Aubrey David; 21.Densill Theobald, 9.Keyon Edwards; 8.Cornelius Stewart (17.Akim Armstrong 64), 25.Ataullah Guerra (18.Sherron Joseph 87), 15.Walter Moore; 6.Trevin Caesar (23.Jamal Gay 73).

Unused substitutes: 1.Shemel Louison, 11.Abdallah Phillips, 13.Trayon Bobb, 16.Odelle Armstrong.

Coach: Jerry Moe

North East Stars (4-1-4-1): 22.Cleon John (captain); 11.Elton John, 2.Kareem Moses, 19.Glenton Wolfe, 5.Kevon Villaroel; 25.Keryn Navarro; 23.Kennedy Hinkson, 17.Jayson Joseph (8.Micah Lewis 70), 18.Kaashif Thomas (13.Cornell Glen 65), 4.Kerry Baptiste (9.Akiel Guevara 46); 7.Elijah Manners.

Unused substitutes: 1.Adrian Foncette, 3.Charles Pollard, 15.Kaydion Gabriel, 37.Neil Mitchell.

Coach: Angus Eve

Referee: Rodphin Harris

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 03:45:29 AM by Flex »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trevin Caesar Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 08:12:31 PM »
WATCH Trevin Caesar score on his debut for Austin Aztex in their 2-0 win over Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1lVLD0SmMOM?start=116" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1lVLD0SmMOM?start=116</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 06:57:42 PM »
WATCH Trevin Caesar score a superb goal for Austin Aztex after receiving the ball inside his own half.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Zao5GdpWvjo?start=34" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Zao5GdpWvjo?start=34</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »
WATCH Trevin Caesar score a perfectly placed goal in Austin Aztex’s 3-1 loss to Real Monarchs
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IoG910P_tDw?start=70" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IoG910P_tDw?start=70</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 10:25:41 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ff3Xfn0XWIU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ff3Xfn0XWIU</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 02:34:42 AM »
Caesar hopes to keep impressing.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

National forward Trevin Caesar is hoping his showing during the recent period with the “Soca Warriors” will keep him in Stephen Hart’s plans for the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.

The ex-North East Stars player was a second half substitute in T&T’s 3-3 draw with Salt Lake City earlier this month. His selection by Hart was the first since T&T’s international friendlies with Argentina and Iran in June of last year. Caesar has been performing consistently well for United States United Soccer League (USL) club Austin Aztex with ten goals so far this season.

“Watching the team do well on TV during the Gold Cup and actually coming into the set up are two totally different things,” Caesar said. “I knew I had to come in and do well to get back into the team and I was glad to get the second half run. I think the team is getting better all the time and the competition for places is quite stiff. “Hopefully I will be there again for the next warm up match.

“For Austin, the team is doing so well but I’ve been having a pretty good season with ten goals. We’re looking to end the season well and try to go after a couple titles next season. The season was a bit challenging because of me coming into a new team from San Antonio Scorpions and dealing with a new coach as well. But I’ve coped well so far.”

The ex-T&T Under-23 player’s highlight of the season was a goal scored from 25 yards out against LA Galaxy 2.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 01:35:43 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar scores his 9th goal of the season in Austin Aztex’s 3-2 loss to Seattle Sounders 2
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/drELrb31ops?start=82" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/drELrb31ops?start=82</a>

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 02:00:47 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar scores his 9th goal of the season in Austin Aztex’s 3-2 loss to Seattle Sounders 2
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/drELrb31ops?start=82" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/drELrb31ops?start=82</a>

He also got an assist on the Aztex's second goal.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 02:37:50 PM »
Niceness. I think I'm sold on Caesar being a good option up the right wing. Ferocious speed and dribbling & darting that will cause comess at or near the box
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2015, 05:38:33 PM »
Caesar over Peltier...Peltier to inconsistent...but let me throw this in the mix....what about Cato?!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 06:29:09 PM »
Stallion,
Not a case of one at the expense of the other. All three are valuable in the qualifying cmpaign, Cato, Caesar, Peltier, each with their special strengths being brought to the team, their selection depending on the opposition and type of defense being faced as well as their form at the time. We MUST have a deep ready-to-roll bench, seemlessly moving from one player to the other, should anyone unfortunately get injured. The same for each spot on the field. At least 3 quality ready-to-play-at-the-highest-level players for each position on the field. When we reach World Cup, it will be 2 players per spot except for goalies. Whe we qualify then we go cross that bridge,
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Orange County Blues sign Trinidad and Tobago International Trevin Caesar
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 07:15:51 PM »
Orange County Blues sign Trinidad and Tobago International Trevin Caesar
ocbluesfc.com

The Orange County Blues FC have announced their latest new signing for the 2016 USL season, forward Trevin Caesar.

"In Trevin we are signing a player with great experience," said Head Coach and General Manager Oliver Wyss. "He is a full international and has played many games at the NASL and USL level. He will bring pace and energy to our front line and will look to excite our fans."

Caesar played the 2015 season with USL side Austin Aztex, where he appeared in 27 of the team's 28 regular season matches. Caesar finished tied for top goal scorer on the Aztex last season with 9 goals. He was named to the USL Team of the Week for his outstanding performance in Week 18, when he scored a first half brace to defeat Arizona United 4-1 on July 17.

"I'm very excited to join the Orange County Blues for next season," said Caesar. "I'm ready for a new opportunity and I can't wait to return to the field".

Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, Caesar began playing professionally in his home country in 2010. He was called up to play for the men's national team in 2013 and has 8 total caps for Trinidad and Tobago. In his first season in America, Caesar won the 2014 NASL Championship with the San Antonio Scorpions. From there, he signed with the Austin Aztex for the 2015 season and now is headed to Orange County to take the next step in his career.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 09:49:19 PM »
Well done, Caesar! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Good movement to stay onside on goal #2.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 10:36:08 PM »
He played wisely for his short spell on the field.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 12:12:57 AM »
Stallion,
Not a case of one at the expense of the other. All three are valuable in the qualifying cmpaign, Cato, Caesar, Peltier, each with their special strengths being brought to the team, their selection depending on the opposition and type of defense being faced as well as their form at the time. We MUST have a deep ready-to-roll bench, seemlessly moving from one player to the other, should anyone unfortunately get injured. The same for each spot on the field. At least 3 quality ready-to-play-at-the-highest-level players for each position on the field. When we reach World Cup, it will be 2 players per spot except for goalies. Whe we qualify then we go cross that bridge,

:beermug: :beermug:

Completely agree, I've been thinking the same thing over the last year.

We should have a pool of about 36 players in training. In addition, we should have an A team that gets games during the year even if that includes the Sr. team. Let them play outside of POS, eg. Pt. Fortin, Arima, Chaguanas, Tobago, etc.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 12:14:59 AM »
Has Caesar lost weight?

He usually looks a bit burly.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 09:55:39 AM »
Has Caesar lost weight?

He usually looks a bit burly.

VB

He looks like a pitbull (muscular)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 02:31:10 AM »
Tobagonian Caesar pleased with cameo effort.
T&T Newsday Reports.

TREVIN CAESAR expressed his delight after scoring a pair of goals for Trinidad and Tobago, as a second-half substitute, in their 6-0 demolition of St Vincent/ Grenadines on Tuesday night, at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo.

Action was in the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers CONCACAF Zone Fourth Round Group C.

Caesar, who replaced midfielder Kevin Molino in the 71st minute (with the hosts leading 4-0), scored his first item in the 85th when he received a pass from another substitute, Sean De Silva, from the right and slotted the ball home, via the right post of goalkeeper Lemus Christopher.

And, four minutes later, the diminutive midfielder/forward, who was used up front when captain Kenwyne Jones was taken off by coach Stephen Hart, got a through ball from midfielder Khaleem Hyland, got around the advancing Christopher and placed his left-footed shot into the open net.

Concerning his 20-minute performance, Caesar said, “it feels great, coming off (the bench) and scoring two goals. We wanted goals to (boost) our tally for the game, so it was good coming off and scoring two goals.” The 26-year-old has a total of three goals in nine international matches, and it was his first game for the “Soca Warriors” since the November 17, 2015 qualifier at home to the United States.

As far as expectations are concerned, Caesar stated, “it’s all about working hard and playing for the team. Eventually my chance will come again. I’ve just got to keep on working hard and keep on scoring.” In January, Caesar joined Orange County Blues in the United Soccer League (USL), in the US, after stints locally with Ma Pau SC, Caledonia AIA (now Morvant Caledonia United), North East Stars, as well as American clubs San Antonio Scorpions and Austin Aztex.

“My season (has) just started,” noted Caesar. “It’s a new team.

I’ve already bonded with all my teammates. We lost our first game of the season last Saturday but we’re going to bounce back from that Saturday coming. So it’s (to get) three points and keep going.”

He sustained an injury to his lower right leg in Tuesday’s match but he admitted, “it was just a tackle I got but nothing to worry about. It’s just to take care of it and move on.” Caesar has played as a striker and a winger, for country and club. Asked what he thinks is his preferred position, he replied, “to me it don’t really matter, once I’m working hard for the team, it don’t really matter what position I play.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 03:04:03 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar opens his Orange County Blues account with a game-winning goal against Portland Timbers 2

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7UeGfMdbRlk?start=50" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7UeGfMdbRlk?start=50</a>

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 04:29:45 PM »
Congrats Caesar!  But how dem look so excited after he score   ???
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CONCACAF Q&A: Trevin Caesar
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 07:51:33 PM »
CONCACAF Q&A: Trevin Caesar (Orange County Blues & Trinidad and Tobago)
CONCACAF.com

Trevin Caesar knows how to make an entrance. On March 29, he was brought on for Trinidad & Tobago in the 71st minute of its 2018 World Cup Qualifying, fourth-round encounter against visiting St. Vincent & the Grenadines.

Before the final whistle blew, the 27-year-old forward struck for the Soca Warriors’ last two goals in a 6-0 win.

After spending the early part of his club career in Trinidad & Tobago, Caesar moved in 2014 to the United States’ San Antonio Scorpions and won a North American Soccer League title that same year.

Last season, he struck for nine goals in 27 games with USL’s Austin Aztex, but now wears the colors of Orange County Blues FC.

Caesar spoke to CONCACAF.com about football and life.

Trinidad & Tobago sits atop the Group C table in the fourth round of CONCACAF qualifying for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Did you expect the team to play so well through this point of the competition?

TC: Yes, we expected it. We’ve expected our team to be playing at our best in every game. We know we had to win so we just had to work hard and everything has fallen into place.

How would you assess the team's performances in WCQ thus far?

TC: My own performances have been great. I’ve scored two goals. I should have scored more, but that’s how the game goes. The quality was good, though.

You netted two goals in the win over St. Vincent & the Grenadines. What did it feel like to score twice in a World Cup qualifier?

TC: It was one of my first World Cup qualifying games. The first [goal] was good and then I got my second and I thought I was going to get a hat-trick. It was a great feeling and I got great respect in Trinidad in front of my home fans, so it was great.

What are Trinidad & Tobago's strengths as a team?

TC: Our strengths are in attacking, but we also defend well. We’ve got a lot of fast guys, so we try to counterattack as fast as we can.

What has been the highlight of your career at the club level?

TC: Right now, it’s just playing out of Trinidad and trying to get better and better. Maybe winning the NASL in 2014 was the highlight so far, though.

You have played in the United States the last few years and now with the Orange County Blues. How are you enjoying life as a footballer abroad

TC: It’s way different to back home, so I try to enjoy it as much as I can. I don’t have a lot of friends here; mostly my teammates. I just try to enjoy it, have fun while doing business.

What motivates you as a player each day?

TC: I have a daughter now, so she motivates me to work even harder to make sure she gets everything she needs. My family, knowing where I came from growing up, I didn’t have it all, but they help me through everything, so I have to repay them. My mom and my dad, my grandmothers and everyone in my family motivates me.

If you could play on the same pitch with any player in the history of football, who would it be and why?

TC: It would be (Sergio) Aguero from Manchester City. He’s a great striker and my favorite player and I love to watch him play. He works hard and it would be awesome.

When not playing football, what are some of the things you enjoy doing?

TC: I usually go to the beach here in California. I play the FIFA video game. I go bowling and go to the gym; stuff like that.

What are your future goals in football?

TC: For this season, my goal is to win the USL Championship with the Orange County Blues FC and, for myself, to keep scoring goals. I just go year-by-year, so this year is just to win the USL Championship.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 04:49:17 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar’s brace gives Orange County Blues all three points against LA Galaxy II
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g5AvdISb4-Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g5AvdISb4-Y</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar’s scores the game-winning goal in Orange County Blues FC’s 2-1 win over Tulsa Roughnecks FC

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/K8SyKpXJnp8?start=179s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/K8SyKpXJnp8?start=179s</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 08:10:15 AM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar scores his 8th goal of the season in Orange County Blues FC’s 2-0 win over Real Monarchs

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/e_u2PT81S8A?start=117" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/e_u2PT81S8A?start=117</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 09:33:26 AM »
 :applause:
not much space or time, yet got it off and on and in goal.. keep up the form and be ready for your time young man.

Offline Adam Lake

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 09:36:01 AM »
Well done Bredda. keep up the great work.  :beermug: :beermug: :salute:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2016, 02:00:41 PM »
WATCH: Trevin Caesar’s brace seals a USL playoff spot for the Orange County Blues

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DliS_d-9LRY?start=131" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DliS_d-9LRY?start=131</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DliS_d-9LRY?start=218" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DliS_d-9LRY?start=218</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trevin Caesar named USL Player of the Week
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2016, 01:40:15 PM »
Trevin Caesar named USL Player of the Week
ocbluesfc.com

The United Soccer League announced today that Blues striker Trevin Caesar has been voted Player of the Week for the final week of the 2016 regular season.

Caesar received 62 percent of the vote conducted by a national media panel after his brace on Saturday helped Orange County defeat then first-place Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC 4-0, and advance to the USL Cup Playoffs.

The Trinidad & Tobago international caused havoc for the Switchbacks backline all night. In the 13th minute, Caesar was in on goal when he was brought down just outside the box, which set up Didier Crettenand to score off a free kick, giving the Blues an early 1-0 lead.

In the 87th minute, with the Blues still needing two more goals to pass Portland Timbers 2 on goal differential for the final spot in the USL playoffs, Caesar took on his defender well to create enough space to fire a shot in the bottom left corner, making the score 2-0. Then just two minutes later, Caesar would get his team-best tenth goal of the season when Richard Chaplow found him at the back post for an open header, which would send the Blues to the postseason.

This marks Caesar’s third time being named to the USL Team of the Week in 2016, and the first time an Orange County Blues player has been named Player of the Week this season. The Blues will now head to Bonney Field Saturday October 1st to face #1 seed Sacramento Republic FC in the Western Conference quarterfinals. Kickoff is set for 7:30pm PDT.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 02:34:33 AM »
Caesar had a few minutes in Nicaragua #1 and none in Nicaragua #2. From that I concluded his future could be dim/limited and we have since had confirmation that he was not to be in the squad to face Haiti and Suriname. However, he was part of the "lively crew" that made Nicaragua #1 viewable for a few minutes. What made him the sacrificial lamb? Lack of adhering to a rigid tactical scheme? Many failed that test, if so. Tactical deficiencies when out of possession? See the previous answer. A one for one analysis by position?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:39:05 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sacramento Republic FC sign proven goalscorer Trevin Caesar
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2017, 06:00:57 PM »
Sacramento Republic FC sign proven goalscorer Trevin Caesar
By Eddie Ralph (sacrepublicfc.com)

Sacramento Republic FC have agreed to a contract with Trevin Caesar for the 2017 USL season, pending league and federation approval.  Caesar joins Republic FC after leading Orange County Blues FC in scoring in 2016.

“Trevin is a player that we took serious note of last season,” said Republic FC Head Coach and Technical Director Paul Buckle. “He has electric pace and scored in the double figures in 2016.  He is a player that will bring something different to our front line and I am excited to see him join our club.”

Caesar has been a USL standout for the last two years, leading Orange County Blues FC in scoring in the 2016 season and sharing the club lead in goals in 2015 while playing for the Austin Aztex.  In 2016, Caesar made 26 USL appearances for the Blues, scoring 10 goals including a brace in their final regular season match. In 2015, he made 27 USL appearances for the Aztex, scoring nine goals.

The forward is a regular member of the Trinidad and Tobago National Team.  Caesar has made six appearances for the Soca Warriors, scoring two goals.

Republic FC season ticket for the 2017 USL season are now on sale starting at $337.  For more information on season tickets or to view full player biographies and statistics, visit SacRepublicFC.com.

Trevin Caesar
Position: Forward
Height: 5-7
Weight: 159
Born: 4/26/1989
Birthplace: Lambeau, Tobago

1]; } ?>