April 23, 2024, 08:02:40 AM

Author Topic: Boucaud still hopes of a T&T call-up.  (Read 8844 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Boucaud still hopes of a T&T call-up.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2010, 06:26:22 PM »
You get Jack tuh actually take yuh phone call??  You's ah boss... he know yuh from Socawarriors.net/forum? Lol

Yes... you quicker to get an answer from Jack than anyone else at the TTFF. Daryll Warner is also very cooperative and they both know I am from here as well.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »
ALyuh ent know the pips Flex and Tallman have.

Yuh feel this site now appear....is years these fellas dedicated.

Well done Flex.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 07:10:05 PM »
Yes... you quicker to get an answer from Jack than anyone else at the TTFF. Daryll Warner is also very cooperative and they both know I am from here as well.

Dai'z cuz Jack eh 'fraid nobody... he could talk because he answerable to he alone.  I doh agree with him on 99% of the things he does do, but that is one thing I will give him, he doh run from de questioning... unless yuh name is Andrew Jennings, lol.

I always remember when he fire Bertille and ah send him ah email... even nobody like me he respond to mih saying in time things will reveal deyself essentially.

Well done Flex.

It ent about underestimating Flex and Tallman... is about underestimating Jack, apparently.  Knowing how he does get pong on here and knowing how much brace Tallman and dem get in de pass on issues such as a section for WN members or group discounts... good to see that he could recognize deez fellas are de Admins on the forum, and not necessarily the same voice as the membership aligned in chorus against him.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 06:06:20 AM »

Well done Flex.

:devil: :devil:

Lets see if Jack will honor his word now...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 07:12:45 AM »
I would love to see Andre in de Digicel Cup.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 07:50:15 AM »
I have spoken to David Muhammed and Jack Warner yesterday.

Andre should expect a call from the T&T manager soon.

Stay tuned...

I thought we doh want a coach who Jack could command who he should call up?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 07:58:11 AM »

Stay tuned...

This is how the process works sometimes... :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »

Stay tuned...

just a call to say he is in their plans
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »
Good time to call Boucaud in for the Digicel Cup.

Come on Latapy, get off your high horse.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 05:18:11 AM »
Is not Latapy call to make is Jack.....he take Flex phone call, say he goh check it out.  I eh goh surprised if that is the first and last of it....dat man could real promise.....ask dem fellas from 2006.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boucaud aiming to be a Soca Warrior
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 06:14:37 AM »
Boucaud aiming to be a Soca Warrior
By Dave Flett (York Press)

YORK City’s new loan signing Andre Boucaud is hoping a move to Bootham Crescent will revive his international career with Trinidad and Tobago.

Boucaud, 26, last played for the Soca Warriors in 2004 and won all of his six caps that year, making his debut against Iraq and also tackling the likes of Scotland and Mexico.

Since then, he has been jettisoned by his country but the 26-year-old midfielder believes the fact that City have agreed to shell out a transfer fee to Kettering for his services in January could bring him back to the attention of Trinidad’s coaching team of Russell Latapy and Dwight Yorke.

Boucaud has lined up alongside both Latapy and former Manchester United striker Yorke for the Caribbean state, as well as current Stoke City star Kenwyne Jones and ex-Premier League forward Stern John.

But, having played at the start of the qualifying campaign for the 2006 World Cup, the one-time Tottenham trainee was overlooked for the squad when Trinidad made the finals in Germany.

The Enfield-born playmaker has never turned his back on the country that was the homeland of both his parents though and would relish a second chance to pull on the red and black shirt.

“I played in World Cup qualifiers and friendlies and it was a great experience that I would definitely like to enjoy again,” Boucaud told The Press.

“It was disappointing not to make the World Cup squad but I was at Peterborough at the time when that infamous documentary was made.

“The club was in turmoil and that didn’t help me.

“I wasn’t playing club football so they could not really pick me for Germany.”

Added the midfielder: “But maybe Trinidad will look at this move now and take note that people are seeing I am doing something right. Hopefully, then, I can get another call-up.”

Boucaud is also aiming to get up and running with City after a stop-start beginning to life in North Yorkshire.

The ex-Peterborough midfielder was ineligible for the FA Cup second round tie with Darlington after joining the Minstermen on loan having played for Kettering earlier in the competition.

Then, after enjoying a 20-minute run-out as a substitute at Kidderminster last Tuesday, he was denied the chance of a full debut at the weekend when City’s home match against AFC Wimbledon was snowed off.

About biding his time with the Minstermen, Boucaud said: “It is frustrating but it’s one of those things. What happens with the weather can’t be helped.

“At least, I got 20 minutes at Kidderminster the other night and I was happy with that. It was nice to pull on a shirt and get on the pitch.

“I thought we could have nicked it at the end but to go there and get a draw wasn’t too bad.”

After watching three-quarters of last week’s game from the bench, Boucaud also admitted that he was impressed with City’s commitment towards pass and move football, saying: “The boys looked decent because the conditions were pretty hard.

“It might have looked easier from the bench or in the crowd but, when you got on to the pitch, the ground was like concrete, it was hard to run and the ball was bouncing everywhere.

“But it was lovely to see how the lads try to play because I always want to play football and get the ball down.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Boucaud aiming to be a Soca Warrior
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 06:22:00 AM »
YORK City’s new loan signing Andre Boucaud is hoping a move to Bootham Crescent will revive his international career with Trinidad and Tobago.

good luck,yuh did'nt sue Jack so yuh still have a chance
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:33:00 AM by Tallman »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »
Best player on the field today vs Romania, showed fight and were technically the best player.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »
Best player on the field today vs Romania, showed fight and were technically the best player.

Debatable  :thinking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2013, 08:45:20 PM »
The man did very well after being in the wilderness for so long. With more games he will gel with the squad and improve.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 08:05:22 PM »
Here is an email message Andre Boucaud sent me on the eve of the Estonia game:

Thanks for the support Socawarriors.net!

I thought the score line in the Romania game didn't match the performance because I believe we did well for the majority of the game. It was just silly mistakes that cost us, as 2 of the goals were from set pieces and 1 was an own goal, so they only scored 1 goal from open play. That's what happens though when u play against a top team in the world... your mistakes get you punished.

The mood in the camp is good, but obviously we are disappointed because of the result. We know if we just try to cut out those mistakes, like on set pieces we will have a better chance of winning more football matches.

Regarding my performance, I thought I played well, but I know I can do a lot better. I think we've got a good bunch of guys here and think we can really do well in this Gold Cup. So now I will just have to see if I get the nod to go to the Gold Cup. 

Again, I want to say to all the fans thank you guys so much for supporting me and I won't let you down. I've finally got my chance after a long wait and this time I want to stay and cement a place on the National Team. Please continue to let me know your thoughts on how I'm doing in the games etc... I will be reading.

Thank you

Andre
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:07:19 PM by FireBrand »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »
Here is an email message Andre Boucaud sent me on the eve of the Estonia game:

Thanks for the support Socawarriors.net!

I thought the score line in the Romania game didn't match the performance because I believe we did well for the majority of the game. It was just silly mistakes that cost us, as 2 of the goals were from set pieces and 1 was an own goal, so they only scored 1 goal from open play. That's what happens though when u play against a top team in the world... your mistakes get you punished.

The mood in the camp is good, but obviously we are disappointed because of the result. We know if we just try to cut out those mistakes, like on set pieces we will have a better chance of winning more football matches.

Regarding my performance, I thought I played well, but I know I can do a lot better. I think we've got a good bunch of guys here and think we can really do well in this Gold Cup. So now I will just have to see if I get the nod to go to the Gold Cup. 

Again, I want to say to all the fans thank you guys so much for supporting me and I won't let you down. I've finally got my chance after a long wait and this time I want to stay and cement a place on the National Team. Please continue to let me know your thoughts on how I'm doing in the games etc... I will be reading.

Thank you

Andre

:beermug: Fire and Andre
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »
Class act!! But then again, we Andres tend to have that in us, lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »
Very impressive stuff from Boucaud... good technique and tempo to his game, alot of work ethic off the ball and willing to get stuck in and distribute well

Would love to see him alongside Hyland ... At this moment I think Boucaud and Hyland are the main 2 while Theobald and Birchy provide very experienced cover too.. If we have to switch to 3 in the mid we have good combinations.. healthy engine room

You did us proud Andre.. keep it up mate

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 05:25:57 PM »
Very impressive stuff from Boucaud... good technique and tempo to his game, alot of work ethic off the ball and willing to get stuck in and distribute well

Would love to see him alongside Hyland ... At this moment I think Boucaud and Hyland are the main 2 while Theobald and Birchy provide very experienced cover too.. If we have to switch to 3 in the mid we have good combinations.. healthy engine room

Two games and allyuh already on yuhs knees suckin this boy's c@ck!!

it still have man like hector, keon and jaggy to join the team, there's jovin jones whom i believe is ah good play maker but he's being played severely out of position for what reason i don't know. this boucard guy is the same fella who was over looked by the german, and now allyuh singing his praises.

not taking anything away from dude, but isn't too early to start putting the fella on a pedestal ?  :bs:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Nashy

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 05:32:18 PM »
My goodness.  No one is inhaling the young man's phallus.

He showed true appreciation to the fans and some fans found it to be in good taste.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »

it still have man like hector, keon and jaggy to join the team, there's jovin jones whom i believe is ah good play maker but he's being played severely out of position for what reason i don't know. this boucard guy is the same fella who was over looked by the german, and now allyuh singing his praises.

not taking anything away from dude, but isn't too early to start putting the fella on a pedestal ?  :bs:

Just Cool , something really wrong with you yes... you are the perfect example of an ignorant fan who knows f**k all about the game .. it is actually very sad

I could hit you while your down eh but what is the point...  If I was you I would take a break from the forum, football etc... you lost the plot buddy..  here's hoping you can recover fully from whatever you going through and we can actually talk football constructively in the future  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »

Just Cool , something really wrong with you yes... you are the perfect example of an ignorant fan who knows f**k all about the game .. it is actually very sad

I could hit you while your down eh but what is the point...  If I was you I would take a break from the forum, football etc... you lost the plot buddy..  here's hoping you can recover fully from whatever you going through and we can actually talk football constructively in the future  :beermug:
What plot??

two fackin games and allyuh on allyuh fackin knees!!  have you ever seen houton hector play football?? 

this guy is OK but he's not in the same class as a healthy houton hector but allyuh dun remove hector from the starin line up and replace him with boucard only bc he out shine ah bunch of pro leaguers in a meaningless friendly! talk about pointing fingers and losing the plot.  :cursing:

allyuh carrying on like the dude playing for arsenal or juve and he's the second coming, right now he had ah good couple of games, but hold allyuh fackin horses nah, that's all i'm saying!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
Eh borro banton, all this talk about knowing the game, you don't know sh!t about me, all you doing is assuming.

i watching football since richard chinapoo was kicking down ppl, i've seen the best intercol and club games back when football was king in T&T, i even wsaw the last of the savannah games as ah kid.

i came from a footballing community that made history in T&T with some of the best players on the island, i've seen the best of them, and i know enough to know that a few games don't determine  who should play and who should stay, so quit acting like yuh know me bc we disagree on certain topics.

be ah man guy, and stop acting like ah femme.   ;)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »

What plot??

two fackin games and allyuh on allyuh fackin knees!! have you ever seen houton hector play football?? 

this guy is OK but he's not in the same class as a healthy houton hector but allyuh dun remove hector from the starin line up and replace him with boucard only bc he out shine ah bunch of pro leaguers in a meaningless friendly! talk about pointing fingers and losing the plot.  :cursing:

allyuh carrying on like the dude playing for arsenal or juve and he's the second coming, right now he had ah good couple of games, but hold allyuh fackin horses nah, that's all i'm saying!

Bossman , I live here, I've seen Hughton play for Connection and TnT for years ... you see de man three times on a f**king stream

Hughton Hector is the best midfielder we have.. we could cheers to dat.. But I see Hector in a more advanced position for TnT because he is :
A) more of a goal threat than Hyland/Boucaud/Bleeder/Birchy
B) more of a defensive liability than Hyland/Boucaud/Bleeder/Birchy

He is gifted enough to play any of the attacking positions be it behind the striker in the number 10 role, as an attacking mid in a 4-2-3-1 , he can be used as a right attacking mid or left attacking mid

Of course he can play in a 2 man CM but refer to A and B for my reasoning

I would actually like to see us try 1 holding CM and 2 attacking mids higher

-------------------Hyland

---------Boucaud-----------Hector

--Peltier----------Glenn/Guerra-----------Molino
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:00:10 PM by Banter Banton »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »

You serious dude? The man post his opinion on how Boucaud played and that is how you carrying on about "sucking this boy cock". Like yuh forget how yuh turn groupie after seeing Darryl Roberts and Hughtun Hector first play for T&T?

Andre has been playing for T&T since he was 19 and unlike one of the men you called who should replace him...he will bleed for the Red, White and Black (as was expressed by him in previous SW.net articles). Come nah man that was really uncalled for and is the main reason I doh engage all yuh men in no football discussion. For whatever reason, men like you does just go overboard. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:03:02 PM by FireBrand »

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2013, 06:21:17 PM »
I liked the way Boucard and Guerra connected through the center today.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Firebrand weh you gehin on so fuh??

i eh acting no way that i didn't act before. you just embarrassed bc i talking my talk and de man does visit the site. so weh yuh feel, yuh tink dem english players eh accustomed to abusive fans?? after all i eh say nutten bout boucard's ability, all i'm saying is hold strain before we go ova board.

allyuh does get allyuh feelins hurt for small ting yes. yuh ever went on them english site and see how dem brits does be doggin out big star players?

and breds, i've been seeing darryl for yrs, and the reason i like DR is bc of personal reasons moreso than skills, i did not just see him play in the degicel cup and tun groupie i know of the yute yrs now even before he was @ liberty, matter of fat all the way back wid corneal, and one of the reasons i lobby for darryl is bc they was using all kinda ineffective players when DR was way better and more effective than them.

just like when pancho used scotty for the fuss leg of the bermuda game and the whole stadium was callin for roberts when scotty was shittin down he self, then we went bermuda and roberts scored one of the two goals we needed, so my incling was right.

as for hector, me eh no groupie of hector either, i just recognize the yute have plenty talent, and when i saw him "live" and in living color @ giants stadium vs the NY redbulls, i thought to myself, this kid is the pure truth.

doh dog loyal football fans fuh some super star dread, after all is we the fans who make the football interested and worth while, yuh think anyone ah dem players as much as we live and breathe for them really really give ah fork bout we deep down inside.

bredder leave me let me have my say, and even though my choice of words was harsh, still, them men used tuh all dat, after all, is england dem men from, and the english is the harshest of all supporters.

PS: BTW, the 2nd goal vs romania was part and parcel his fault, bc before the guy score the goal boucard put in a tackle and over ran the player, and the man took the shot after wards, if he had put in ah proper tackle then the fella woulda never gotten his shot off.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:34:10 PM by just cool »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 06:05:31 AM »
Firebrand weh you gehin on so fuh??

i eh acting no way that i didn't act before. you just embarrassed bc i talking my talk and de man does visit the site. so weh yuh feel, yuh tink dem english players eh accustomed to abusive fans?? after all i eh say nutten bout boucard's ability, all i'm saying is hold strain before we go ova board.

allyuh does get allyuh feelins hurt for small ting yes. yuh ever went on them english site and see how dem brits does be doggin out big star players?

and breds, i've been seeing darryl for yrs, and the reason i like DR is bc of personal reasons moreso than skills, i did not just see him play in the degicel cup and tun groupie i know of the yute yrs now even before he was @ liberty, matter of fat all the way back wid corneal, and one of the reasons i lobby for darryl is bc they was using all kinda ineffective players when DR was way better and more effective than them.

just like when pancho used scotty for the fuss leg of the bermuda game and the whole stadium was callin for roberts when scotty was shittin down he self, then we went bermuda and roberts scored one of the two goals we needed, so my incling was right.

as for hector, me eh no groupie of hector either, i just recognize the yute have plenty talent, and when i saw him "live" and in living color @ giants stadium vs the NY redbulls, i thought to myself, this kid is the pure truth.

doh dog loyal football fans fuh some super star dread, after all is we the fans who make the football interested and worth while, yuh think anyone ah dem players as much as we live and breathe for them really really give ah fork bout we deep down inside.

bredder leave me let me have my say, and even though my choice of words was harsh, still, them men used tuh all dat, after all, is england dem men from, and the english is the harshest of all supporters.

PS: BTW, the 2nd goal vs romania was part and parcel his fault, bc before the guy score the goal boucard put in a tackle and over ran the player, and the man took the shot after wards, if he had put in ah proper tackle then the fella woulda never gotten his shot off.

In all that yuh said there...yuh clearly missed my point. If you think it's best to wait and cast judgment on the fella after we have seen more of him that's fine, but don't be a hypocrite.  You self shared similar views on this site of players you saw play for the first time. If people like what they saw in Boucaud after two games then so what? Who are you to tell them who to like and when they should like them?

And if yuh want to be harsh with the man because he used to that treatment from the English supporters, then carry on breds. It's just you being you, right?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:29:13 AM by FireBrand »

1]; } ?>