April 28, 2024, 09:02:02 PM

Author Topic: New Acquisitions  (Read 1274 times)

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
New Acquisitions
« on: January 30, 2014, 07:23:16 PM »
Well fellas our little Academy just acquired the most important pieces of equipment any team should have ( who not supported by the Government.) Today we purchased  a heavy duty grass cutter and a ride on vibratory ground roller). It does pain me to see people trying to develop youths on a bad pitch. That said, if there is anyone out there who involved with youth development and need a Bligh let me know and we will gladly offer the use of the equipment free of charge. Only thing we will have to sought out is transporting the thing. There is talent in this country and we just have to provide these youths with the best possible conditions needed to develop. Bless.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 09:15:53 PM by amwood »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Acquisitions
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 11:25:44 PM »
Well fellas our little Academy just acquired the most important pieces of equipment any team should have ( who not supported by the Government.) Today we purchased  a heavy duty grass cutter and a ride on vibratory ground roller). It does pain me to see people trying to develop youths on a bad pitch. That said, if there is anyone out there who involved with youth development and need a Bligh let me know and we will gladly offer the use of the equipment free of charge. Only thing we will have to sought out is transporting the thing. There is talent in this country and we just have to provide these youths with the best possible conditions needed to develop. Bless.

Mate, you're doing a great job down there. I'd really like to see you either evolve your own Pro League team eventually or become a feeder for an existing club. Maybe in the California area?...you here me? AHEM lol

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:27:41 AM »

That's fantastic of you mate - some good pitches are exactly what we need in community areas. What's the name of your academy? You should definitely get involved at least at the local FA level if you're not.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 07:47:34 AM »
Free of charge? I eh know if that's advisable.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »

you are a good man. but consider charging a nominal fee. if just to create a sense of value for your property.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 02:14:57 PM »

you are a good man. but consider charging a nominal fee. if just to create a sense of value for your property.

Agreed!

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »
Yeah fellas no cost, as long as is people developing youths is no scene...we were pulling teeth trying to get the facility we use to be maintained occasionally. Fortunately we've been able to acquire the funds to buy the machinery. The master plan is to get the best youths in south training regularly on the same pitch - later in the year we hoping to bring in a few teams from abroad to see where the youths are in terms of their development...Trini to small to not have things together, when I consider the challenges we encountered in the States regarding the share size of the place and the logistics involved in getting the best players in one environment - it leaves me to believe that with a little foresight and effort we can accomplish these goals...FS ah like how you guys going bro! Soon enough we will be in a position to talk meaningfully  :-)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 04:45:41 PM »
Top stuff amwood! Your altruism and dedication to the youths are admirable!  :thumbsup:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

1]; } ?>