April 18, 2024, 11:34:06 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 108631 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2013, 08:52:10 PM »
Look Coop's make ah guest appearance.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2013, 10:33:38 PM »
Eh..... hear dis nah.

Until something concrete come up.....yuh think it wise to post? Everytime I see new replies to this topic I come in expecting something more than rumour...and getting dissapointed.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
I propose de Mods lock this thread... when some new development happen somebody could create a new thread and then it can be merged with this one.

truetrini

« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2013, 12:09:07 AM »
Whats this about?

Minister’s son under sealed indictment in US
Sunday, March 10, 2013
DENYSE RENNE (T&T Guardian).

Information on a case against the son of a senior government minister in the United States is hard to come by because the circumstances surrounding the case have been cloaked in secrecy, as authorities there are dealing with it through a sealed indictment.

A Sunday Guardian investigation has revealed the minister’s son is under house arrest in the US and is also assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with investigations. Sources say US authorities have already signalled their intention to interview the minister, who they say will assist greatly in their investigations.

Since his son’s detention, local sources say, the minister has not travelled to the US. The investigations, sources say, have so far centred on money-laundering, fraud and tax evasion. The minister’s son was held in December last year when he arrived in the US. A source described it as a highly sensitive case, explaining, “Only the officers dealing with the matter are aware of what is taking place.

“Those involved are sworn to secrecy.” Under a sealed indictment, no information about the case goes public until the prosecution is satisfied that all the parties implicated and evidence to support the allegations are before the courts. The fact that the indictment is sealed means it is not even registered on a judicial database.

It also means the public does not have access to documents or information, even about such basic facts as the identities of the prosecution, judge, defendants, evidence to be led and even the charges. Though no time frame has been given for the lifting of the seal, sources say once this is done, the contents of the case will be made public.

The secrecy cloak, the source explained, is the reason why international, regional and local media outlets have been unable to unearth any information. So far, the case has taken investigators to different international jurisdictions and they have already gathered a dossier of financial statements from various countries.

In applying for the indictment to be sealed, sources say the prosecutors outlined a plethora of reasons, one of which was that several high-ranking people worldwide are implicated and investigations are ongoing. International law enforcement agencies have also discovered numerous shady transactions involving the setting up of overnight companies and offshore banking accounts.

Several calls to the minister’s cell phone and messages left were not returned. Contacted on the matter, the US Embassy said, “As a matter of long-standing policy we do not comment on, confirm or deny law-enforcement matters.” The Department of Justice in the US, in an e-mailed response to a query, wrote: “In addition to our spokesperson looking into your request, I would suggest contacting the FBI Public Affairs Office.”

When the Sunday Guardian contacted that office, we were told it was not the policy of the FBI to comment on cases.

More info
In the US, a grand jury hears the key facts of a case to decide if there is enough evidence for someone to stand trial. If the jurors believe a trial is warranted, they issue an indictment—a formal accusation which serves as a warning to the accused that a trial will be held. Sometimes it is determined that the indictment should be kept secret.

A secret indictment is also known as a sealed indictment or silent indictment. In this case, the documentation surrounding the indictment is kept under seal, and no one involved may discuss the indictment outside of the grand jury hearings, or with anyone else once the hearings are over. Once unsealed, there is a possibility the information/evidence can be used in apprehending a bigger culprit.

When the seal is lifted, the contents of the indictment can be made public.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:56:51 AM by Flex »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2013, 12:29:30 AM »
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Jack, dear Jack
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Jack, a hole.
Then seal it, Mr. US Attorney , Mr. US Attorney, Mr. US Attorney
If yuh bad, if yuh bad, then seal it, seal it!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:42:58 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2013, 02:14:18 AM »
And so it begins........ This one is the straw that will break the camel's back

Watch the ride
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2013, 04:43:57 AM »
Look at BACHANNAL!!!! We await the unsealing of these files.

Blessings and enjoy the day
Richard G.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2013, 04:47:54 AM »
"Jack will rise again! "

Lol.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
Well yes.....look ting!!   :-X :whistling:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2013, 07:35:23 AM »
run..ah tsunami coming  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2013, 07:52:42 AM »
Calling Jack Honer please comment ,not hearing you say something.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2013, 08:06:14 AM »
In applying for the indictment to be sealed, sources say the prosecutors outlined a plethora of reasons, one of which was that several high-ranking people worldwide are implicated and investigations are ongoing. International law enforcement agencies have also discovered numerous shady transactions involving the setting up of overnight companies and offshore banking accounts.

Interesting...  :thinking:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2013, 08:11:36 AM »
...and nowhere in the article is Jack Warner's name mentioned.  Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2013, 08:19:13 AM »
...and nowhere in the article is Jack Warner's name mentioned.  Don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby.
true...we all want it to be Jack.
just speculating, but could it be a minister with Syrian connections then?
That might be better than nailing Jack Warner imo.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2013, 08:31:14 AM »
Dis article is just a summary of wha this thread is.

When de seal getting buss now? And doh tell me some plea deal coming in dis eh..cuz like the stage setting for it.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »

I have to agree with Bakes on this one. Until the documents are officially unsealed, allyuh should simmer down allyuh exuberance. For 30 yrs Jack has lived this houdini life and allyuh don't want to be disappointed if is not Jack son.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2013, 10:00:00 AM »
Is not Jacks son is one of the Jacksons.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2013, 10:31:48 AM »
true...we all want it to be Jack.
just speculating, but could it be a minister with Syrian connections then?
That might be better than nailing Jack Warner imo.

Heheh ... all ministers have Syrian connections.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »

I have to agree with Bakes on this one. Until the documents are officially unsealed, allyuh should simmer down allyuh exuberance. For 30 yrs Jack has lived this houdini life and allyuh don't want to be disappointed if is not Jack son.

Good luck with that.

truetrini

« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
steups is damn well Jackson they talking about

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2013, 08:12:12 PM »
steups is damn well Jackson they talking about

Who iz jackson?? ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
I just want to know how come with all this mystery surrounding them, one or both of the Jacksons eh come out and say....."but what happen to all yuh, look we right here....."

Dey like de mystery too??   :thinking: :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2013, 08:42:06 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2013, 11:05:20 PM »
Just goes to show that jack horner iz not who he said he was, hummer meh rass!!

is ah forumite humming away!    :rotfl: :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2013, 03:53:59 AM »

PNM mischief
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:50 AM »
IDENTIFY YOURSELF
Rowley: Minister whose son is under probe must come forward
By Anna Ramdass (Express).

The government minister whose sons are allegedly under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the United States must come forward and identify himself or herself.

This is the position of who told the Express, by telephone yesterday, the country must not be left in a state of speculation.

"I think the minister should be identified and the public shouldn't be left to speculate, and at that stage we would determine the nature of the problem," said Rowley.

He said he sees the issue as a family problem and, depending who the minister is, then it could become a matter of national interest.

"It is not fair to be left to speculation against the whole Cabinet... whoever is involved should come forward and identify himself or herself because there is a lot of speculation and rumour, and in the public interest a matter like this should not be left as a speculative manner."
Rowley added that if money laundering issues are involved, this could be a matter of public interest.

He said the People's Partnership Government is one that governs under a cloak of secrecy.

"Unfortunately, it has been the very nature and issue of the Government. This Government has distinguished itself in one particular area, and that is not being truthful and forthright with the public, and they tend to fool the public on matters of public interest and, in fact, they take the public for fools," he said.

"So when matters arise that require explanation or acceptance of truth and so on, you are forced to draw information from the Government like pulling teeth," he continued.

Rowley said he and members of the Roundtable—representatives of the unions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs)—will be speaking at a public meeting tonight in St James, where issues of governance will be addressed.

He added that the joint police-army patrols proposed by the Government pose a threat to the good order of the nation, and much more will be said on this tonight.

"And in all issues, the one common thread is that the Government is not being forthright and truthful with the population and continues to destroy our good order," said Rowley.

And Prakash Ramadhar, political leader of the Congress of the People (COP), said more information was needed concerning the Minister and his family.

"I wait with bated breath for more information on this matter because it is extremely serious and I imagine quite urgent," said Ramadhar.
"Having read the (Sunday Guardian) article, we are waiting on the foreign authorities' decision as to how they go forward and what is disclosed to us.

"I do not want to comment at this point in time, but rest assured once there is material supporting one way or the other this serious allegation, the COP will not remain open to embrace those silent on that matter."

Ramadhar was speaking during a news conference at the COP's head office in Charlieville, Chaguanas, yesterday.

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan was also contacted on the issue, but he declined comment.

National Security Minister Jack Warner also declined comment.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2013, 05:03:11 AM »
Rowley start hahaha. Poking fire.
Youtube Channel

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2013, 05:08:06 AM »
Gihhh dem woood Rowley...ah hope he bite into this...warner needs to be out of public life...dutty croook...
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
My issue is that if a minister's son is involved and the FBI has to interview the Minister are they interviewing the Minister because he or she is involved in money laundering? Are they interviewing the Minister as a favor to the gov't of T&T?
 How then can he or she perform the duties entrusted to them by the people of T&T?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »
My issue is that if a minister's son is involved and the FBI has to interview the Minister are they interviewing the Minister because he or she is involved in money laundering? Are they interviewing the Minister as a favor to the gov't of T&T?
 How then can he or she perform the duties entrusted to them by the people of T&T?

Ask Kamla
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>