March 28, 2024, 10:44:34 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 108017 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »
It's either he testifies against his father Jack Warner over his Fifa Bribery and Corruption involving Millions of US Dollars in Currency or he goes directly to jail facing 20+ years in prison or its either he says nothing and both he and jack Warner end up in a US Jail. Kamla is being pressured to get rid of Jack Warner by the US Govt but she is in a predicament because he holds serious information against the govt and ministers and can destroy her regime. There's a reason JW didn't go to the CARICOM meeting because the US Attorney General was there. You know Jack and the US AG can never be in the same place.

:drool: ah dribbling over this info

I eh go lie, I was kinda dribbling too. JW overdue for this.

However, I was in the same yr. as Daryan. We were no friends and barely spoke to each other but I find myself feeling sorry for him. - 25 yrs.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »
Evil could jump and wine in front yuh face only for so long.
May they all rot in one hell..uva place.  :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
Sancho, Jack, Kenwyn, Stern and posse, ... apply legal pressure now and hit while de iron hot. No compromisin' while yuh smellin' blood.
Coop's put in a reference / testimonial fuh Jackulito and de boys nah man. Jackulito will rise.  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 11:43:47 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2013, 11:11:03 PM »
They say "the fruit does not fall far from the tree". Nuff said.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2013, 11:28:57 PM »
That has to be bullshit...Warner is internationally known the press would have been all over that story.  As well as the fact there is no record of him before and county state or federal court and no rcord of his arrest....maybe I eh search properly

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2013, 12:19:07 AM »
PNM abroad on FB had this to say:

Just as we broke to you first before anyone else Daryan Warner is in fact in jail after having been sought by the New York District Attorney's Office. Daryan was caught in the departure lounge of the Piarco International Airport with US$100,000.00 in cash. Customs in T&T had stopped him and asked him to declare he sought the assistance of a minister who called and directed customs to allow him to leave. US Customs was then informed and they held both boys Daryan and Daryl for money laundering. Daryl has since been released but Daryan remains in jail and they have slapped him with a deal.

It's either he testifies against his father Jack Warner over his Fifa Bribery and Corruption involving Millions of US Dollars in Currency or he goes directly to jail facing 20+ years in prison or its either he says nothing and both he and jack Warner end up in a US Jail. Kamla is being pressured to get rid of Jack Warner by the US Govt but she is in a predicament because he holds serious information against the govt and ministers and can destroy her regime. There's a reason JW didn't go to the CARICOM meeting because the US Attorney General was there. You know Jack and the US AG can never be in the same place.

PNM Abroad need to do better than to post that gossipy bullshit.  Very little about this account makes sense.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »
What I find very strange is that nobody verifying that they have seen Daryan in the last two months.

The story leaked a few weeks ago practically shouted that it was the Warner family and not a peep from them.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2013, 01:01:17 AM »
What I find very strange is that nobody verifying that they have seen Daryan in the last two months.

The story leaked a few weeks ago practically shouted that it was the Warner family and not a peep from them.

VB

Steups... anybody was verifying that they see him before the story break?

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2013, 04:33:50 AM »

VB

Jack said on news last night that neither of his sons is in custody and he dared the media houses to print/broadcast  any statements to the contrary.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2013, 05:08:22 AM »

Allyuh really think if this was true all kinda bacchanal would not have been breaking out in Trinidad ?

Some radio stations woulda be all over this like bara wrapping channa.

Also on a side note why would they carry 100k US to the US for money laundering when they could wash the money easier in TT ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2013, 05:18:14 AM »

Just as we broke to you first before anyone else Daryan Warner is in fact in jail after having been sought by the New York District Attorney's Office. Daryan was caught in the departure lounge of the Piarco International Airport with US$100,000.00 in cash. Customs in T&T had stopped him and asked him to declare he sought the assistance of a minister who called and directed customs to allow him to leave. US Customs was then informed and they held both boys Daryan and Daryl for money laundering. Daryl has since been released but Daryan remains in jail and they have slapped him with a deal.

PNM Abroad need to do better than to post that gossipy bullshit.  Very little about this account makes sense.

All I will say on this is, and I eh no fan of PNM Abroad (tooooo sycophantish), but ah feel they wouldn't say something like this if they didn't have some kind of information. 

And there is always the old adage, where there is smoke, there is fire......so far ah feel this is the crux of the thing;

Jack's two sons went to the US.  One or both of them were at least questioned.  At the very least, they got mixed up in some story with the US authorities.  Money involved.   Then the rumours started.......

Allyuh really think if this was true all kinda bacchanal would not have been breaking out in Trinidad ?
Some radio stations woulda be all over this like bara wrapping channa.

Also on a side note why would they carry 100k US to the US for money laundering when they could wash the money easier in TT ?

Hoss, all dem media houses fraid Jack.   Dey eh want to get uninvited to his next media bash......dais why yuh eh goh hear nutten.  But I eh worried all will be revealed in the fullness of time because something happened......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2013, 06:43:03 AM »
Folks, the story that a certain son of a certain high ranking minister is in US jail is slam dunk accurate and verified. With a few clicks you can prove it yourself. Nothing more to say.
Everybody seemingly keeping quiet till more traps are set for those in denial.
This will be news of the decade in T&T when it finally buss open formally.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:00:38 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2013, 07:27:41 AM »

Kamla doesn't have a "regime". Also independent of any individual liabilities of PP personalities, this administration is on its way out regardless of this situation.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:32:34 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2013, 07:38:57 AM »
Hmmm...sounds like this gov't will have more than some questions to answer.

Will be staying tuned.

Blessings and enjoy the day.
Richard G.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2013, 08:16:05 AM »
Folks, the story that a certain son of a certain high ranking minister is in US jail is slam dunk accurate and verified. With a few clicks you can prove it yourself. Nothing more to say.
Everybody seemingly keeping quiet till more traps are set for those in denial.
This will be news of the decade in T&T when it finally buss open formally.

even given this:  :-\
Jack said on news last night that neither of his sons is in custody and he dared the media houses to print/broadcast  any statements to the contrary.

would like it to be true, but given d lack of excitement...for want of a better word..........I will reserve my reaction until it concrete and out dey for all d world to see
I pity the fool....

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2013, 08:23:03 AM »

VB

When was the last time we have seen any investigative journalism in Trinidad. Media in TT using Google, no leg work and research what so ever.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2013, 08:41:56 AM »
Good defense is a good offense. JW tactics always
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2013, 09:20:35 AM »
Allyuh know how I feel about Jack. I have no grudges against his sons. They did not screw up TT football. But, they made their beds, they go sleep on it. I am yet to be convinced this is true. I want solid proof. So for now, I will reserve comments.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2013, 10:29:29 AM »
Let wait and see.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:43 AM »
How does failure to declare equate to money laundering ?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »

or who walks into one of the busiest airports in America with that kind of money?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
Let wait and see.

As we have been my only issue wit the story is that u do not interact with customs on yuh way out of TNT. I ask d ? again anybody see him walking his dog, jogging round d savannah or goin 4 ash on ash wed?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2013, 11:48:25 AM »
Is either he dead, sick or in Jail. Where him? Why doesn't he come out and say look i hear? Nobody cah find him. Let him put this nonsense to rest
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2013, 11:48:55 AM »
Bakes, way yuh?  Come run the trail and verify whether these men were in fact arrested. 

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2013, 11:58:05 AM »
Let wait and see.

As we have been my only issue wit the story is that u do not interact with customs on yuh way out of TNT. I ask d ? again anybody see him walking his dog, jogging round d savannah or goin 4 ash on ash wed?

Hold on dey. Friend of mine just come back from Carnival last night and tell me dat customs in Piarco take away 2 ah she bottles of Puncheon right dey in de airport.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2013, 12:25:07 PM »
Let wait and see.

Hold on dey. Friend of mine just come back from Carnival last night and tell me dat customs in Piarco take away 2 ah she bottles of Puncheon right dey in de airport.

That was Airports Authority not customs.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »

This is the first clue that the story is nonsense. 
The second clue is the fact that if this person was held in the US, the maximum time he facing is 5 years (absent aggravating factors)... not no 25 years.
The third clue is the overall mauvai langue tone of the posting

Dreamer say it verifiable with a few clicks so I waiting fuh him to provide verification... or in the least, ah few links to click on.  Truth is an absolute defense to defamation, so he eh have nutten to worry about... post the links.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2013, 01:07:23 PM »

From what I can gather from the story posted below, they were allegedly stopped at Piarco as they were leaving with the undeclared cash. A few calls were made and they were allowed to continue their journey. However, U.S. customs were alerted and arrested them both when they landed.

I am not sure if carrying a large amount of cash across international borders is classed as money laundering, but I do recall that there are tight laws in the U.S. & U.K. regarding large amounts of cash crossing borders brought about to curtail the movement of receipts from drug trafficking.

But the whole point is that it's just gossip until someone proves otherwise.

truetrini

« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
Ask Bakes about this story..since last December I PM him and another poster to ask about this same thing.

Bakes pointed out then that the story sounding like shit unless there was more to it than what I asked.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2013, 02:17:23 PM »

Because in popular understanding some ppl conflate the two ... such that if yuh have an excessive amount of cash, one of the inferences is yuh purpose is to launder. This is why I haven't taken a strict interpretation of the "reports".

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
Ask Bakes about this story..since last December I PM him and another poster to ask about this same thing.

Bakes pointed out then that the story sounding like shit unless there was more to it than what I asked.

All ole talk aside, dreamer have mih intrigued if he say it have more in de pestle dan meets de eye.  So I reserving judgment on the merits fuh now, but on the facts as presented the story really doesn't pass muster.

1]; } ?>