March 28, 2024, 10:56:44 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 108018 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2013, 11:53:29 AM »
Go through the Cabinet (doh restrict yuhself to the referred to "son of a senior government minister" language) ... eliminate those without sons, eliminate minor sons and deceased sons, and those whose sons whose liberty you can account for, or attest to ... publish your findings.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2013, 08:07:39 PM »
To day the media ask the PM Kamlar if any of the ministers in the cabinet sons are locked up or under house arrest in foreign, she said she did not know anything about that .

That lady have a wake up call coming i hope she was advised .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »
To day the media ask the PM Kamlar if any of the ministers in the cabinet sons are locked up or under house arrest in foreign, she said she did not know anything about that .

That lady have a wake up call coming i hope she was advised .

if yuh know something den share it nah!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2013, 05:49:24 AM »
"There was no discussion on that issue." - Jamal Mohammed's comments on this matter.

Yes, Minister!

truetrini

« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2013, 05:53:46 AM »
Take care when all is said and done, Jack Warner craftily created this whole affair.  Just saying.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2013, 06:24:45 AM »
Let's discuss.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2013, 06:44:10 AM »
"There was no discussion on that issue." - Jamal Mohammed's commefirmed there is an issue here.
"There was no discussion on that issue." - Jamal Mohammed's comments on this matter.

Yes, Minister!

Seems the Minister just confirmed the issue is credible.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »
Whoever knows anything fraid the FBI and in turn the US government so they not saying a word. They already stated that it's a silent indictment and big heads supposed to be involved so if that is true, the FBI will be very harsh on anybody who screws with their case.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »
Fatz  is truetrini..wey de hell yuh was all dese years

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
Fatz  is truetrini..wey de hell yuh was all dese years

'mining' children boy, lost track of the forum and now trying to catch up on years of posting and this one caught my eye so i decided to throw in my 2 cents.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
Minister's Son Mum on FBI/IRS Case in the US
Sunday, March 17, 2013
DENYSE RENNE

The 45-year-old son of a senior government minister has refused to comment on the case law enforcement authorities in the United States are building against him. Contacted in Miami on Friday for a comment on the matter, he said, “I have no interest in speaking with you...but have a good day.” He then hung up. Another call to the residence went unanswered.

The circumstances surrounding the case are cloaked in secrecy and sources have said both the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) are dealing with it through a sealed indictment. Such a seal, sources say, can remain intact for years, once investigations are ongoing. 

Under a sealed indictment, no information about the case goes public until the prosecution is satisfied all the evidence to support the allegations against the implicated party has been gathered to take before the courts. With the indictment being sealed, public databases—such as the Public Access to Courts Electronic Records (PACER) in the US—will not record or register the case in its judicial database.

PACER is provided by the federal judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralised service. 

The seal also means the public does not have access to documents or information, even about such basic facts as the identities of the prosecution, judge, defendants or evidence to be led and the charges. Sources say investigators are pursuing money laundering, tax evasion and fraud convictions. The minister’s son, sources say, remains under house arrest while the investigators gather their evidence.

Calls to the US Embassy, the United States Department of Justice the FBI all yielded the same response: “We decline to comment.”

No comment from PM

It was only last week that Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, during a tour of police stations, said she was seeking answers about the exclusive Sunday Guardian report about the case against the minister’s son being under a sealed indictment. Persad-Bissessar said then: “I would be very concerned about anybody’s son and indeed if it was one of my ministers.”

She said, however, that she had “no information on any minister’s son who is in any circumstances abroad. I have no such information, advice or knowledge. I have asked.” ­­­­Further checks by Sunday Guardian as to the entities which Persad-Bissessar questioned went unanswered. Special adviser for public engagements at the Office of the Prime Minister Lisa Ghany when contacted and asked specifically whom Persad-Bissessar spoke to, asked that the questions be e-mailed.

Sunday Guardian complied and e-mailed the questions on Wednesday. Contacted on Friday, Ghany said, “I am not at liberty to comment on those questions.” Ambassador to the United States Dr Neil Parsan also asked that the questions be e-mailed. Sunday Guardian again complied.

In an e-mailed response, Parsan said, “No communication from US authorities has been received by the TT Embassy, Washington DC, and the Consulates in New York and Miami.” He said it was normal procedure that the Embassy in Washington be informed of TT nationals who were arrested and charged in the USA, but this usually occurred when those individuals are to be deported.

“The Embassy is generally in receipt of full documentation re persons detained when deportation proceedings have been initiated. Trinidad and Tobago nationals are encouraged to contact the Embassy or Consulates via telephone or e-mail in like matters.

“No such communication has occurred in this matter,” he said. Asked specifically whether the Prime Minister or any government official had contacted him to make inquiries into the matter, or whether he (Parsan) himself attempted to contact the IRS, FBI, or even the minister’s son after the article appeared, Parsan failed to give a response.

Questions to the PM

Questions posed by Sunday Guardian to the PM:

1) Has the Prime Minister, officially or otherwise, requested information from the US, as it pertains to reports of a minister’s son being held in the US under a secret indictment? If yes, when was such request made?

2) Has the PM been contacted by any US governmental official/agency with regards to a minister’s son being held in the US under a secret indictment?

3) Has the PM attempted to contact either the FBI or IRS on reports that a minister’s son is being held in the US under a secret indictment?

4) Following reports that (names called) have been arrested and are assisting officers with investigations in the US, has the PM made any contact with the men to ascertain their welfare/status?

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-03-17/ministers-son-mum-fbiirs-case-us

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2013, 09:50:23 PM »
So what is the latest?

I see we are not allowed to speculate that is Jack son so some folks saying is Jackson!
Allyuh good yes, allyuh worse than kaisonian!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2013, 02:11:14 AM »
Let's discuss.

Discuss what?  How incompetent the T&T media is?   How lazy their reporting onthis matter is?  How much spcualtion and innuendo and heresay they are reporting?

Steups.

When the mark buss we go hold we head and say WTF???

I betting money that neither Daryan Warner nor his brother Darryl Warner under any form of house arrest!  Yuh taking bet?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2013, 02:18:56 AM »
I don't have to bet. I know the address. ;).

truetrini

« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2013, 02:20:48 AM »
I don't have to bet. I know the address. ;).

Me eh know what yuh taking about address etc.  If you and others have files buss dem or buss ah shit.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2013, 02:24:33 AM »
Ah find yuh backpedalling on this issue of late ... yuh chasing that info with coconut water?

truetrini

« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2013, 02:26:44 AM »
Ah find yuh backpedalling on this issue of late ... yuh chasing that info with coconut water?

Breds I was de first here to ask the question!   Since last year as they went into "hiding."...no facts came to verify..so I check out....now you talking about back pedallling?  steups...I asking for facts for a while...you seem to be fanning flames more than the silence from the parties concerned.

I stoopid so help me out nah.

Hear nah I starting to feel that you is a warner yes.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:46:34 AM by GTFOOHWDBSA »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2013, 03:07:38 AM »
Let's discuss.

Discuss what?  How incompetent the T&T media is?    How lazy their reporting onthis matter is?  How much spcualtion and innuendo and heresay they are reporting?Steups.

When the mark buss we go hold we head and say WTF???

I betting money that neither Daryan Warner nor his brother Darryl Warner under any form of house arrest!  Yuh taking bet?

Let's discuss your postulation that it's possibly a craftily, created affair. Rationale?

Send dem to the .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2013, 03:13:31 AM »

Breds I was de first here to ask the question!   Since last year as they went into "hiding."...no facts came to verify..so I check out....now you talking about back pedallling?  steups...I asking for facts for a while...you seem to be fanning flames more than the silence from the parties concerned.

I stoopid so help me out nah.

Hear nah I starting to feel that you is a warner yes.

Granny say what in de dark will come into de light. Right? In the meantime occupy yuhself with one of the sentences that should haunt the Prime Minister later. "I have asked." Indictment on her leadership available as an election issue one way or the other.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:19:28 AM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2013, 04:18:03 AM »
sooo, you waiting for sun to illuminate, all de time I thinking you know something and was about to shed light on allegations???? steups

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:29 AM »
If yuh looking for the Soca Warriors money since 1989 just do a search here

Search criteria: Daryll Warner

gisweb.miamidade.gov/propertysearch/?desktop=yes

Allegedly bought these properties cash
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:48:49 AM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

truetrini

« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2013, 05:52:10 AM »

nonsense,  one was purchased in 2006 for 990,000
 otehrs for 129,900....139,000.....118,750...dat shows the 400,000 is shit talk...not so?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:54:06 AM by GTFOOHWDBSA »

truetrini

« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2013, 05:55:02 AM »
Listen I understand that TV6 doing a big story tonight at 7 pm on dat issue.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »
Ah waiting patiently.

Based on the info the IRS looking at them fellas for a while now.

Any cash transaction over 10k for property is subject to investigation.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

truetrini

« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2013, 06:49:23 AM »
moved to tuesday due to presidential inaug

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »

Allyuh men need to stop buying wholesale what PNM Abroad selling.  That Facebook site doing more of a disservice than anything with the amount of shit they does post and speculation that they fomenting.  That "bought" cash talk came from some gyul who posted it without substantiation and now you doing the same thing.  In the end that very well might turn out to be true, but unless allyuh see some kinda source attributed or something allyuh could check it doesn't help the discussion to just be passing along rumors and innuendos on something as potentially important as this.

My particular issue with what going on with PNM Abroad is that everybody looking at the fact that he allegedly only declare income of US $6,000, yet bought four properties worth over $300,00.00 each.  People in Trinidad are largely unfamiliar with the concept of financing home purchases and that only a small amount of cash and good credit is enough to secure a mortgage. 

And then the talk about he paid cash for it: aside from the folly of needlessly walking around with a briefcase full of cash... who does that?    Who willingly invites IRS and Treasury Department scrutiny by paying greater than $10,000 in cash for anything (not just real estate transactions... any transaction for that amount or greater triggers automatic reporting requirements under AML laws).  It would be much simpler to pay with a cashier's check or by wiring the money bank to bank. 

All that aside... how would anybody know whether the property was paid for by cash unless they were privy to the transaction?  That info is not in the public domain.  I've said it before and will say it again... I happy to see Jack brought down as much as the next man, but this feeding frenzy that people does engage in anytime they smell anything resembling blood in the water, it kinda distasteful... especially when it coming from supposedly intelligent and educated people (PNM-A).

truetrini

« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »

Allyuh men need to stop buying wholesale what PNM Abroad selling.  That Facebook site doing more of a disservice than anything with the amount of shit they does post and speculation that they fomenting.  That "bought" cash talk came from some gyul who posted it without substantiation and now you doing the same thing.  In the end that very well might turn out to be true, but unless allyuh see some kinda source attributed or something allyuh could check it doesn't help the discussion to just be passing along rumors and innuendos on something as potentially important as this.

My particular issue with what going on with PNM Abroad is that everybody looking at the fact that he allegedly only declare income of US $6,000, yet bought four properties worth over $300,00.00 each.  People in Trinidad are largely unfamiliar with the concept of financing home purchases and that only a small amount of cash and good credit is enough to secure a mortgage. 

And then the talk about he paid cash for it: aside from the folly of needlessly walking around with a briefcase full of cash... who does that?    Who willingly invites IRS and Treasury Department scrutiny by paying greater than $10,000 in cash for anything (not just real estate transactions... any transaction for that amount or greater triggers automatic reporting requirements under AML laws).  It would be much simpler to pay with a cashier's check or by wiring the money bank to bank. 

All that aside... how would anybody know whether the property was paid for by cash unless they were privy to the transaction?  That info is not in the public domain.  I've said it before and will say it again... I happy to see Jack brought down as much as the next man, but this feeding frenzy that people does engage in anytime they smell anything resembling blood in the water, it kinda distasteful... especially when it coming from supposedly intelligent and educated people (PNM-A).

Yeah!  Exactly.  One setta shit talk.

First the customs stopped both the sons, then they let the little one aka Darryl go.  But Daryan is under house arrest and was being called upon to testify against his daddy.

Now it is Darryl that is under house arrest for purchasing 4 homes each at 100.000 cash, and has an income of only 6000.00 per month!

Looking at the tax records that PNM A is posting all over the place, none of the homes cost 100k, and only 3 were acquired last year.

I find that normally where there is smoke there is fire, but the allegations and innuendo killing de vibes and so is the SLOPPY so called journalism and lazy man/woman reporting.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2013, 12:36:48 PM »
If anything people should be laughing at the fact that he paid ah ton ah money for them properties and now all ah dem under water.

truetrini

« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »
If anything people should be laughing at the fact that he paid ah ton ah money for them properties and now all ah dem under water.

Especially the Brickell one, is around 400k dey down.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »

Especially the Brickell one, is around 400k dey down.

Yeah boy fella lost half de equity on dat one.

1]; } ?>