March 28, 2024, 03:16:31 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 107957 times)

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2013, 08:43:15 AM »

You know Jack can take down the country/government/FIFA/...wow

HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR SURE!!!!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2013, 09:14:25 AM »
lock up the forker!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Keep in mind that any funds recovered, Daryan will get a percentage as "whistle-blower".  This is US Law.

nonsense,,,he is not a whistle blower, he may be blowing some other things soon if he fails to continue cooperating though.

In the eyes of US Law, he is a whistle blower.  Doesn't matter if he is guilty or not.  There's a man in prison right now, serving 10 years, as soon as he get's out, he has millions waiting for him by the US Govt.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2013, 09:39:01 AM »
What are chances of the US placing embargoes on T&T if the government continues to demonstrate non commitment to agreed treaties?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2013, 09:52:44 AM »
What are chances of the US placing embargoes on T&T if the government continues to demonstrate non commitment to agreed treaties?
We sell gas to them. I doubt they would want to limit trade. However, we will and apparently have already began to pay the price regarding intelligence sharing.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:16:03 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »
We sell gas to them. I doubt they would want to limit trade. However, we will and apparently have already began to pay the price regard intelligence sharing.

this current gov't eh have any for dey self, must-less to share with anyone.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2013, 10:03:55 AM »
The FBI and the IRS eh trust we local boys in blue.....and to make matter worse, the man heading up that Ministry has a son in the US helping the FBI investigate said fellow.  What the FBI and the IRS apparently doh know is that we had no choice to appoint this man.......he was suuupppeeerrrr Jack!!  Hardest wukking Minister ever to grace our shores.....

Which reminds me...... :thinking:  When last all yuh hear from Dinho??

Paging Dinho, paging Dinho....come een Dinho.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2013, 10:04:57 AM »
who hack mal juex profile
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2013, 10:07:26 AM »
The FBI and the IRS eh trust we local boys in blue.....and to make matter worse, the man heading up that Ministry has a son in the US helping the FBI investigate said fellow.  What the FBI and the IRS apparently doh know is that we had no choice to appoint this man.......he was suuupppeeerrrr Jack!!  Hardest wukking Minister ever to grace our shores.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: behave nah woman.......he will respond when he done wit d pile ah walking dead episodes he watchin :D
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »
maybe dis time people will put more importance on electing a GOOD gov't or atleast pressure them in stayin as honest as we can.....because if dis merry go round continue the way it is d country dead
I pity the fool....

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »

The US have lots of leverage to exert without resorting to embargos. Remember when they wanted Dudus and the JA government drag their feet, the first thing the US did was start cancelling people visas; and not the visas of the pleebs but businessmen, high society, officials, entertainers etc.

Imagine if the US government declare our money laundering laws slack and add us to a international watch list, what kinda damage could that do to our banking sector and their ability to operate freely internationally? What would adding T&T to the State Dept travel warning list do for tourism?

They doh have to go after the government directly but there are any number of subtle ways to hurt the people around a government (re: the people funding & supporting the government) and have them exert pressure for the US.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2013, 11:17:17 AM »

I saving this.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2013, 11:39:19 AM »
Post-cabinet press conference cancelled.  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
Wetting after wetting after wetting!
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 28, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2013, 12:14:59 PM »
We sell gas to them. I doubt they would want to limit trade. However, we will and apparently have already began to pay the price regarding intelligence sharing.

T&T selling gas to the US will be stopped very soon.  US will be exporting soon, they are now tapping into their reserves.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2013, 12:41:19 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: behave nah woman.......he will respond when he done wit d pile ah walking dead episodes he watchin :D

:rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #317 on: March 28, 2013, 01:11:52 PM »

T&T selling gas to the US will be stopped very soon.  US will be exporting soon, they are now tapping into their reserves.

Not reserves per se...but fracking.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
Keep in mind that any funds recovered, Daryan will get a percentage as "whistle-blower".  This is US Law.

nonsense,,,he is not a whistle blower, he may be blowing some other things soon if he fails to continue cooperating though.

In the eyes of US Law, he is a whistle blower.  Doesn't matter if he is guilty or not.  There's a man in prison right now, serving 10 years, as soon as he get's out, he has millions waiting for him by the US Govt.

He is not a whistleblower.

truetrini

« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »

Cooeprating with the Feds to prevent prosecution is reward enough and I do not think that falls under the whistle blower laws!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »

Yuh lie!!!   :o :o :o :o

chups.....is Easter Weekend man, people haffi fly out.....well we know one fella eh going nowhere near the US or any US dependencies in this region...... :whistling: :whistling: :-X
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »
Hahaha he land locked
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2013, 02:15:42 PM »
Hahaha he land locked

Mih eh know if he even taking de chance and go Tobago..... ;D ;D

Oh lawd aye....I really eh know if to laugh or cry.....*sigh*
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2013, 02:53:26 PM »
No way! He is not a whistle blower he is a witness seeking lesser punishment. Two different things! Which means he is still likely to end up in jail.  Just how long!. 
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
Sampson Nanton on Twitter (‏@samnanton)
Office of the PM: "The Prime Minister has the common cold and her doctors have recommended bed rest for the Prime Minister."  :beermug:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 28, 2013, 04:16:21 PM »

So last week anil roerts get he time to bray bout who he going and sue and this week it eh have nuttin to talk bout?

Office of the PM: "The Prime Minister has the common cold and her doctors have recommended bed rest for the Prime Minister."  :beermug:

Puncheon might help I hear.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:19:40 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #326 on: March 28, 2013, 05:21:58 PM »

Lol conveniently
Youtube Channel

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #327 on: March 28, 2013, 09:10:24 PM »
Take 50 pills and doh call me in the morning.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
KEEP QUIET
Govt MPs advised to tell media ‘no comment’ on FBI probe on Warner
By Anna Ramdass

Members of the People’s Partnership Government have been asked to keep mum on media reports linking National Security Minister Jack Warner to a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) probe.

The Express understands that Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, who is also head of the National Security Council, has advised Government members that she was on top of the issue and was seeking official information on the matter.

Sources told the Express that an e-mail was issued yesterday by Leader of Government Business Dr Roodal Moonilal to all Government Parliamentarians which noted the Reuters report concerning the FBI probe and asked that no comment be given with respect to this issue as the Prime Minister had already released a statement.

Several calls to Moonilal’s cellphone went unanswered last night.

Persad-Bissessar did not chair yesterday’s Cabinet meeting.

A release from the Office of the Prime Minister stated that the Prime Minister had the common cold and her doctors have recommended bed rest.

Reuters, a reputable international news agency, in an exclusive report on Wednesday stated that the FBI was investigating alleged corruption in FIFA and named Warner’s son—Daryan Warner—as a cooperating witness.

The report noted that Warner was formerly head of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf), as well as Vice President of FIFA.

The report stated that since 2011, the FBI has been examining more than US$500,000 in payments made by the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) over the past 20 years to an offshore company headed by top US football official, Chuck Blazer.

The report noted that Warner during that period was also head of the CFU, a position he held from the early 1980s until 2011.

The Reuters report was based on information provided by US law enforcement sources.

On the heels of the Reuters report, the Prime Minister issued a release which stated, “I will not rely on published reports in the media, but will again seek to get official corroboration of the information now in the public domain before making any determination or pronouncement.”

A senior Government official told the Express yesterday that the Reuters report was based on unnamed law enforcement sources and therefore it would be inappropriate for any Government member to speak on the issue without facts.

Another source said that the issue was “nothing new” as allegations were levelled against Warner before and to date no charges have been laid against him or any member of his family.

The Express understands further that the majority of Warner’s colleagues were rallying behind him and have lent their support.

However, members of the Congress of the People (COP) had previously made their position on Warner clear—that he should not sit in the Cabinet until the allegations against him were cleared.

The Express was told that the issue was not officially discussed at yesterday’s Cabinet meeting but there were informal talks about it.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2013, 10:34:33 AM »

So last week anil roerts get he time to bray bout who he going and sue and this week it eh have nuttin to talk bout?

Puncheon might help I hear.

Apparently she recover fast enough to tour Powergen during the power outage this morning.....when ah tell all yuh this is worst firetrucking bunch I have ever come across...... :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :banginghead: :frustrated:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>