March 28, 2024, 09:24:45 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 107976 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »
Post-cabinet press conference cancelled.  :beermug:

So last week anil roerts get he time to bray bout who he going and sue and this week it eh have nuttin to talk bout?

Sampson Nanton on Twitter (‏@samnanton)
Office of the PM: "The Prime Minister has the common cold and her doctors have recommended bed rest for the Prime Minister."  :beermug:

Puncheon might help I hear.

Apparently she recover fast enough to tour Powergen during the power outage this morning.....when ah tell all yuh this is worst firetrucking bunch I have ever come across...... :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :banginghead: :frustrated:

She was so on top of tings..she tour powergen about 3 hours before the power outage happen....imagine how bad it woulda be if she wasnt prepared. De blackout happen 0037........and note the time of the clocks in the background in the pics put up by the PM and her team working hard during the PM's tour:

http://eternalpantomime.com/2013/03/29/clocks-and-current/

Just when yuh feel we reach rock bottom....dem does take out shovel and start to dig  :banginghead:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »

So last week anil roerts get he time to bray bout who he going and sue and this week it eh have nuttin to talk bout?

Office of the PM: "The Prime Minister has the common cold and her doctors have recommended bed rest for the Prime Minister."  :beermug:

Apparently she recover fast enough to tour Powergen during the power outage this morning.....when ah tell all yuh this is worst firetrucking bunch I have ever come across...... :cursing: :cursing: :bs: :bs: :banginghead: :frustrated:

make me better..

im back bitches

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 29, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »
Is this a family business  ???

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My forumites boy :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2013, 02:35:12 PM »
She have the flu. Look how sick she looking. Lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »

make me better..

im back bitches

Hahaha
Youtube Channel

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 29, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »
I eh feelin d dress. It looking like a duster
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

giggsy11

« Reply #338 on: March 29, 2013, 02:47:11 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »

Well she was on "bed rest" recovering from the cold.  So I guess she roll out of bed and straight down by Powergen??..... ??? :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »
Poor woman.
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 29, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, it kinda remind me of the fire department here in NYC, is only ah set ah irish and italian, very little to no diversity.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 29, 2013, 06:02:04 PM »
Youtube Channel

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2013, 06:04:59 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, it kinda remind me of the fire department here in NYC, is only ah set ah irish and italian, very little to no diversity.

thats the estate for you

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
Kevin real let he f**king self go boy... he was always chubby but now like he living ah li'l too rich fuh heself.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 29, 2013, 09:42:06 PM »
I don't know why de FBI  makin dis big "Grand Charge" ..at de end a de day Jack and Jackson walkin scotch free and de yankee fella too, dem Fifa boys bigger than de FBI..I wish that Jack could be imprisoned for treason ...but that wouldn't happen. He'd be talked about in Trinidad's history 20yrs from now as one of our stalwart leaders right up there with Williams,Capildeo,Panday,Shah,O'Hollaran, and de rest.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2013, 12:36:23 AM »
ALLYUH  look at Mamalar good she realy looking like Sarah Palein on facking steriods even the facking smile look fake .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #347 on: March 30, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »
Kevin real let he f**king self go boy... he was always chubby but now like he living ah li'l too rich fuh heself.
You should see Tim, Suruj and Roodal condition. Suruj look like he carrying a full sized person in he belly. Oh yeah, Anand doesn't have a neck anymore.

Offline jimbo

• I iz a Piper!
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2013, 07:16:16 AM »
dem Indian not easy nah...Papayo!! ;D
I an I iz u and u..seen

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2013, 07:42:50 AM »

Study electrical engineering.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #350 on: March 30, 2013, 10:04:31 AM »
lol@ study electrical engineering.....is still we time.... ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 30, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »
You should see Tim, Suruj and Roodal condition. Suruj look like he carrying a full sized person in he belly. Oh yeah, Anand doesn't have a neck anymore.

"Eat ah food" gone amok.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 30, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »

Study electrical engineering.
I was only making light of it bc of elan's response, but if yuh want me to get serious i'll tell you this without reservation. i or the next man could study all they want, where ever or what ever profession indians dominate it is very hard to integrate, bc they look out for each other and shut other ethnics out.

forninstance road construction, when i lived in trinidad there was a lot of road work going on, the main contractors being mutilal moonan, amar and wimpey, wimpey was moreso building drainage systems and road ramps, while the other two was actually building roads.

wimpey hired anyone who was qualified (all ethnic groups) while moonan and amar had a 100% indian staff, couple of times i went seeking employment with both amar and moonan and was quickly put in my place that this was an indian only employment opportunity employer (even though they didn't say it to my face), and what's funny is that they were under govt contract.

so doh matter who else is qualified for this job, the ppl who runnin this job is indians, and when come time to hire or replace an engineer, bet yuh bottom dollar that it will be an indian coming in to replace another one, bc these jobs don't advertize in the papers, just like union jobs don't advertize in the papers, and only ppl on the inside would know that these jobs are available , and guess who would be applying for it, yes ah frien or a relative of one of these workers, nepotism in yuh coddasmont!!

lemme ask yuh this, yuh think anyone ah dem young indian boy found out about this job in the gaurdian?? yuh think they went through the rigors of applying for this job? i would bet anything that they were recommended by a relative or the friend of a relative.

there's no such thing as equality in this world, that's just ah civil word that ppl love to use to look good but seldom practice it.

wake up my yute and smell the juan valdez.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:57:29 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 30, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
Just Cool you doh fed up dred?? 

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 30, 2013, 09:47:37 PM »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 30, 2013, 10:02:32 PM »
Yesterday was the crucifixion. Today is not, and I will continue and I will do what I have to do. I have nothing to be afraid of and I sleep very soundly at night. If they get rid of Jack Warner today, tomorrow they go after somebody else and somebody else the following day. That is their modus operandi. That is what they want. I will not be in anyway at all assailed by what they are trying do in any way,” Warner said. “Like Mervyn Cordner, like Vernon De Lima, that too shall pass and after that has passed there will be others that they will raise, but I am not fazed, not in the least.

For a moment I thought he was referring to his (JW's) crucifixion (via media reports and current revelations etc.).

Jack is a borse. Sun Tzu eh have nutten on him.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:04:26 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 31, 2013, 02:58:26 AM »
Just Cool you doh fed up dred?? 
Prove meh wrong nah?? the truth does sting like zooti!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #357 on: March 31, 2013, 04:44:24 AM »
UNCLE SAM SILENT
T&T Govt blanked for info on Warner probe
By Irene Medina Associate Editor

The Government has admitted to not being successful in obtaining information from United States authorities, regarding alleged Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) probes into National Security Minister Jack Warner, through established diplomatic channels.

This was disclosed yesterday as both Foreign Affairs Minister Winston Dookeran and Attorney General Anand Ramlogan seek to get clear answers on serious allegations against their cabinet colleague.
And in a statement Prime Minister, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said: “Unfortunately, whilst there has been great diplomatic cooperation, attempts to elicit further information and clarification have thus far not been successful.”

The PM also added that following the news story by Reuters on Wednesday that Daryan Warner, son of the National Security Minister, was a “cooperating witness” with the FBI into alleged corruption in international football, she immediately instructed the Foreign Affairs Minister to pursue the matter though diplomatic channels.

The Reuters article, written by Mark Hosenball and which was transmitted throughout the world, also indicated that the IRS had joined the investigation into possible violations of tax laws and wire and mail fraud, involving US$500,000 in payments by the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) over the past 20 years (the same period Warner headed the CFU) to an offshore company headed by US football official Chuck Blazer.

The Prime Minister said she “further directed the Attorney General to write his counterpart, the US Attorney General, Eric Holder Jr, directly to seek his personal intervention in the matter so that there can be official confirmation of the facts and circumstances surrounding the alleged investigation”.

Facing mounting pressure to take action against her Cabinet minister, the PM said, “It would be premature if not prejudicial for me to act without any official clarification or confirmation from the US authorities on this controversial and sensitive matter”.

Persad-Bissessar said she is committed to upholding the high ethical standards which the public legitimately and rightly expects of her Government, but said she was “equally mindful that the commitment to the rule of law requires balance and respect for the presumption of innocence”.

She has promised to make an informed decision in this matter once the facts are established.

The Prime Minister’s statement was issued hours after Ramlogan told the media at Phagwa celebrations at Tunapuna Hindu Primary School yesterday that he had in fact written to US Attorney General Holder and is awaiting a response.

Ramlogan admitted that “the Government has been exhausting all diplomatic channels with the United States Government” and that he had been in contact with the US Ambassador in Port of Spain, and T&T’s Ambassador to the US, Neil Parsan.

“These are very serious allegations that are swirling in the international and local media, but before one can act one must establish officially what the facts are,” he said.

The AG said when a response is forthcoming and when the facts are established, “ I have no doubt the Government will deliberate on the matter and take a position.”

“We appreciate the seriousness of the allegation, we appreciate the implications and ramifications of it, but we equally appreciate the fact that there is a presumption of innocence,” Ramlogan added.

“The media has gotten it wrong in the past, whether local or international, and a matter as serious as this, one must respect the principle of do unto others as you have them do unto you.”

Ramlogan warned it would be improper for the Government and the Prime Minister to act without official verification and confirmation of what the facts are from the government of the United States of America.
“If every time there is an allegation published you act without seeking verification, you’re going to run into serious problems,” he cautioned.

The AG is confident that the Prime Minister will take action in the matter once the facts are ascertained and pointed to her firing of former ministers and diplomats when it became necessary.

“In the past the Prime Minister has established a track record unlike previous prime ministers for acting on the fact and taking swift and serious action when necessary.

“We have the example of Mary King, we have the example of Herbert Volney, we have the example of Therese Baptiste-Cornelis, we have the example of Collin Partap,” he said, adding that no other government has done this.

Ramlogan said the “Government is well aware of the high level of moral and ethica standards it has set for behaviour in public office, but was equally aware that our commitment to the rule of law is one that will not allow us to act on the basis of what is published in the media without seeking official verification of the facts”.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #358 on: March 31, 2013, 04:46:35 AM »
Warner: I am not moving
Warner: I am being crucified
By Reshma Ragoonath

National Security Minister Jack Warner broke his silence yesterday, openly declaring that he had “nothing to be afraid of” as he dismissed calls for him to step down.

Warner, whose son Daryan is said to be assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the United States in a matter relating to a corruption probe involving Fifa, spoke briefly with reporters during the Central Division first police youth clubs sports and family day at Edinburgh Recreation Grounds, Chaguanas.

The minister initially hesitated when approached by reporters, but later allowed questions.

Warner likened the attacks on him to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ which was marked by Christians on Good Friday.

He said, “I do not think you know of any other politician, who, for the last three years has been maligned and who has been crucified as I have been and the one objective in mind is to get rid of Jack Warner.”

This, as he responded to calls made on Thursday by Movement for Social Justice (MSJ) leader David Abdulah who called for Warner’s removal after media reports surfaced about the FBI/IRS probe.

Yesterday, Warner declared, “I doh have to respond to them. Yesterday was the Crucifixion, today (Saturday) is not, and I will continue and I will do what I have to do. I have nothing to be afraid of and I sleep very soundly at night.”

The minister said that he believed the attacks against him would not stop.

However, he said confidently, “I will not be in anyway at all assailed by what they are trying do in any way. Like Mervyn Cordner (who alleged the Flying Squad was revamped), like Vernon De Lima, that too shall pass and after that has passed there will be others that they will raise but I am not fazed, not in the least because I say again—that too shall pass away.”

He said there were those who believe that if they got rid of him “then you get rid of a major chunk or chink in the Government’s armour—I say, well fine.”

However, the minister hastened to add that if they got rid of him today, “tomorrow they go after somebody else, and somebody else the following day. That is their modus operandi. That is what they want.”

Yesterday’s sports and family day, which was also attended by acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams and co-ordinated by Senior Supt Johnny Abraham, featured an entertaining march past from youth clubs in the Central Division including Caparo/Palmiste, Couva, Cunupia, Edinburgh 500, Brasso/Flanagin, Tabaquite, Caroni and Las Lomas.

Warner said he was pleased with the response by young people who have joined the police youth clubs. He said the clubs formed part of his ministry’s plan to reduce crime.

The minister, like Senior Supt Abraham, lamented the fact that girls were outnumbering boys at the clubs.

However, he said it was a national problem which needed to be investigated.

“Even in the schools, the classrooms, the exams, you see the girls outnumbering the boys and in the schools there are more female teachers than male. So it is not only a problem affecting the police youth clubs, it is a whole national problem which we have to treat and find the cause for and deal with. So it has to be done on a collective basis,” he said.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 31, 2013, 04:46:46 AM »
Good stay silent. Jackie and them too smart.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>