March 28, 2024, 12:27:17 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 107983 times)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2013, 08:28:36 AM »
Is this a family business  ???

I was wondering the same thing, it kinda remind me of the fire department here in NYC, is only ah set ah irish and italian, very little to no diversity.
Study electrical engineering.
I was only making light of it bc of elan's response, but if yuh want me to get serious i'll tell you this without reservation. i or the next man could study all they want, where ever or what ever profession indians dominate it is very hard to integrate, bc they look out for each other and shut other ethnics out.

forninstance road construction, when i lived in trinidad there was a lot of road work going on, the main contractors being mutilal moonan, amar and wimpey, wimpey was moreso building drainage systems and road ramps, while the other two was actually building roads.

wimpey hired anyone who was qualified (all ethnic groups) while moonan and amar had a 100% indian staff, couple of times i went seeking employment with both amar and moonan and was quickly put in my place that this was an indian only employment opportunity employer (even though they didn't say it to my face), and what's funny is that they were under govt contract.

so doh matter who else is qualified for this job, the ppl who runnin this job is indians, and when come time to hire or replace an engineer, bet yuh bottom dollar that it will be an indian coming in to replace another one, bc these jobs don't advertize in the papers, just like union jobs don't advertize in the papers, and only ppl on the inside would know that these jobs are available , and guess who would be applying for it, yes ah frien or a relative of one of these workers, nepotism in yuh coddasmont!!

lemme ask yuh this, yuh think anyone ah dem young indian boy found out about this job in the gaurdian?? yuh think they went through the rigors of applying for this job? i would bet anything that they were recommended by a relative or the friend of a relative.

there's no such thing as equality in this world, that's just ah civil word that ppl love to use to look good but seldom practice it.

wake up my yute and smell the juan valdez.

on the estate you hear alot of "i aint working with no nigga"...and all the young and older negro heads will always let you know how hard they try to undermine you once you from the other race...you have to hold your nerve and your head as an african on the estate because its your bread and butter...it is real...sad, but real.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 31, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
Sad but true!! its a subject many are unwilling to talk about or simply choose to sweep under the  rug.... the present government is not  representative of our nations diversity, its clearly  obvious and evident .. even someone with jaded eyesight can see what going..!!!.... sad sad very disturbing ... 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 31, 2013, 02:18:28 PM »
Eh splau, i doh get me wrong eh, it have some real nice indian ppl out there bro, but they seldom come from the country, and i eh trying tuh push no separatism, but by God i met some horrible ppl from the country side that is ah far cry from the cool indian ppl i grew up around in town.

in the country have some real haters who only for indians like it eh have no other ethnicity on the island. yuh see dem, those are the ones who should never taste no kind of power bc they would misuse it and abuse it.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #363 on: March 31, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »
Steups...I meet some real nice indians all over T&T...especially south

I meet some real dotish racists black people all over the world

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 31, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »

Breds ah guess yuh miss the word "seldom"??

nice ppl all bout , facked up ppl all bout, but that's not the subject, we talking bout power in the wrong hands, and yeh ah know yuh go mention black ppl do it too and the PNM misgivings tralalalala, but some ppl do it far more than others and i have first hand experience in that regard.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 31, 2013, 03:05:52 PM »

nice ppl all bout , facked up ppl all bout, but that's not the subject, we talking bout power in the wrong hands, and yeh ah know yuh go mention black ppl do it too and the PNM misgivings tralalalala, but some ppl do it far more than others and i have first hand experience in that regard.

preach it sista!
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #366 on: March 31, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »

I could only shake my head sometimes at how some ppl like to make excuses for black racists in the PNM. LIke being black and bigoted less bad than being Indian/White and bigoted.

Having said that, I make no excused for the PP. They set theyself up good.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 31, 2013, 04:02:00 PM »

preach it sista!
wha kinda disrespectful scene you on king??  ???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »

Them fail to realise that, good post.

Good and bad in every race.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 31, 2013, 04:19:13 PM »

I could only shake my head sometimes at how some ppl like to make excuses for black racists in the PNM. LIke being black and bigoted less bad than being Indian/White and bigoted.

VB
If the PNM was as racist as you claim then mutilal moonan, amar, and all them farmers in central would not have prospered as they did under the PNM, bc believe it or not VB, the PNM did not one fack for niggers, especially niggers who are the staunches of PNMites, yes it have racist PNMites, but the government it self never deny no ethnicity opportunity during the PNM era!!!!!

all the economic progress indians made was not under the crown government, NAR or UNC govt, but rather the PNM!! this BS view that you have of PNM being racist is all in your mind and the minds of those indians who heard their grand parents spilling their racist guts,

bc in T&T as it stands indians are the most progressive race and owns 2/3 of the countries wealth, not only that but there's no race that is more klanish and isolated like the rural hindu indians, so stop crying foul bc allyuh have it cork!!! thanx to the mdafkn PNM!!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:24:20 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 31, 2013, 04:22:16 PM »

preach it sista!
And yeh, mr true trini why yuh doh show yuh arse under yuh real name instead of hiding like ah biatch behind your multiple alter egos yuh fackin coward!

truetrini

« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2013, 04:29:18 PM »

preach it sista!
And yeh, mr true trini why yuh doh show yuh arse under yuh real name instead of hiding like ah biatch behind your multiple alter egos yuh fackin coward!

ka-ka hole ent yuh did know it was me?  steups...who is de biatch now?   Stop yuh shit, is like is you alone had it rough...go f**k ah white ting and cool yuhself..yuh know dais yuh speciality....   ;)

Oh my name applies ...Get To F@ck  Out Of Here With That Bull Shit Asshole.  GTFOOHWBDSA  yuh ketch?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:31:22 PM by GTFOOHWDBSA »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 31, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »

VB
If the PNM was as racist as you claim then mutilal moonan, amar, and all them farmers in central would not have prospered as they did under the PNM, bc believe it or not VB, the PNM did not one fack for niggers, especially niggers who are the staunches of PNMites, yes it have racist PNMites, but the government it self never deny no ethnicity opportunity during the PNM era!!!!!

all the economic progress indians made was not under the crown government, NAR or UNC govt, but rather the PNM!! this BS view that you have of PNM being racist is all in your mind and the minds of those indians who heard their grand parents spilling their racist guts,

bc in T&T as it stands indians are the most progressive race and owns 2/3 of the countries wealth, not only that but there's no race that is more klanish and isolated like the rural hindu indians, so stop crying foul bc allyuh have it cork!!! thanx to the mdafkn PNM!!

JC I realize you are rather sensitive when it comes to racism except when it comes from Africans.

The PNM give enough free land to small islanders to ensure a black vote.
I meet enough of them.

I know of East Indians who put up with enough shiT in the civil service.
I talking from the 60s through the 80s.

My grandfather started off as a labourer and finished off his live with over a thousand acres. It was all WORKED for, not one damn thing came from the PNM except some grief because he was an MP with the opposition.

I will give Manning credit, he mitigated a lot fo that shi%.

They have black ppl in TT every bit as dotish and racist as the backward Indians. Yet both races always have some excuse for their ignorance.

As Sam and TT say they have good and bad in all races.
But this shameless rationale of trying to explain away why black ppl are racist - like some of them not ignorant and bigoted just like some Indians and whites.

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2013, 06:01:56 AM »
Look who talking bout sensitive!! VB you full ah shit!!

i does bun every ethnic group, and no one is safe from my tongue, not even my own dad!! i'm a truth teller, and if yuh doh like tuh hear the truth then doh read sh!t except comic books!

i notice every time i say anything remotely uncomplimentary about indians you does get yuh draws tied in ah knot, but when i bunnin black ppl or white folks you eh have shyte to say, it's almost like yuhs the minister of indian affairs, "say what yuh want bout anyone else but doh say shyte about indians".

it used to be that the member called "trinidadian" and "potatoroti" held the post for ah while, but it looks like you beat them out tuh take the reins.  always bawlin when i say something.

look two weeks ago i made a thread with tommy sootmayor doggin black woman to no ends, and i happened to agree with him, yeh i'm black and all the females in my family black including my mother and daughter, but yet i agree with what was said about them, even post the link for the world to see.

so if i eh give ah fork bout my own flesh and blood where the truth is concern, what makes you think i give ah fork about you!! and how come you didn't come on and show you displeasure?? yeh bc i wasn't talkin bout indian ppl, that's why.

stop being like ah forkin jew where no one could ever say sh!t bout them, the truth is you hindus fackin suck!! your racist culture suck!! and your ppl suck!!! especially in trinidad and guyana!! yeh i fackin said it, and fack you if you don't like it bc it's the unadulterated truth!!

talking bout you grandfather work hard for his thousand acres!! my forep[arent build trinidad literally and it's economy when plantocracy was king before being replaced by industrialization, and eh even get as much as ah fackin sweety for it (dinner mint), they build the whole infrastructure of trinbago, bridges, tunnels, dry rivers, towns in east west north and south, hospitals both in south and north,

fack it the whole infrastructure of T&T, yet when the british brought your forparents here to cut cane, in order to divide the two cultures with the whites being the minority and wanting to hold on to power, they told allyuh that africans were lazy and allyuh swallowed it up and never ask a fackin question "who build all these thing that we behold including the barracks allyuh was staying in"?? yuh think the british build it??!! is we mdfker!!

yet up till today yuh does still hear indians "saying nigger lazy". allyuh bought into every thing the british feed allyuh, that's why there's still animosity and tension between the two communities.

yuh ever wonder why african, carib, arawak, taino and coco spanish does get along so well, but african and indians have this history of tug of war? well i'll tell you why!

it's bc of the stinkin british propaganda putting a wedge between the two ppl, and your hindu whiteman loving culture believing every word! allyuh believe everything whitey tell allyuh bc whitey is allyuh God and allyuh hatred for nigger since back in india due the caste system only intensify it!

remember you not dealin with no duncey head bat, i'm ah well read mdfkr and i know more than you think! you might go on to say that JC hate indian just like potatoroti like to say, no i doh hate no body, i just doh like fackup ppl and i doh like haters!!

and it's funny that i could bun whites, and no whiteman on this board ever called me ah hater, jefferz, Eman,  worm, FS, west coast, superoli, NYWB even small mag who's ah biracial yute non ah dem, it even have times where NYWB agreed with me to my astonishment on some issues of inequality.

i also bun black ppl more than any other race here, where majority of the board is black with nuff afrocentrist on the board, man like zulu, super, meh boy shaka who introduce me to the board, ah think he goes by the name fari, and many more, but yuh doh here dem bawlin when i say shit about black ppl,

but as soon as i say boo bout indian or PNM in the same breath, here comes VB talking bout "oh my grand father was a DLP and he know capeldoe and eric was ah dis and ah dat"  but eric gave allyuh the most opportunity of any ruler in T&T including the colonial govt, and the sad part is, he eh give we nayger not as mush as ah lot of land but allyuh hate eric so much.

yeh and dat land grab you talking bout that eric give outsiders, it was squatting land, nothing ligit! and there was no deed given, just the OK to live there.

panday on the other hand bring in tons of guyanese and give them citizenship and land with deed, why yuh doh talk bout dat for ah change?? 

look VB i gone, it doh make no sense me talkin to you bc you would believe what yuh want tuh believe anyway. yuh ah stubborn hard headed boy.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:47:07 AM by just cool »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2013, 06:39:59 AM »
the way this thread evolving it should get move to "General Discussion"
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #375 on: April 01, 2013, 07:28:21 AM »
the way this thread evolving it should get move to "General Discussion"

Exactly.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2013, 07:29:18 AM »
I vote for Just Cool getting her own board.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 01, 2013, 07:42:27 AM »

VB

JC I realize you are rather sensitive when it comes to racism except when it comes from Africans.

The PNM give enough free land to small islanders to ensure a black vote.
I meet enough of them.

I know of East Indians who put up with enough shiT in the civil service.
I talking from the 60s through the 80s.

My grandfather started off as a labourer and finished off his live with over a thousand acres. It was all WORKED for, not one damn thing came from the PNM except some grief because he was an MP with the opposition.

I will give Manning credit, he mitigated a lot fo that shi%.

They have black ppl in TT every bit as dotish and racist as the backward Indians. Yet both races always have some excuse for their ignorance.

As Sam and TT say they have good and bad in all races.
But this shameless rationale of trying to explain away why black ppl are racist - like some of them not ignorant and bigoted just like some Indians and whites.

VB

:bs:  :bs:  :bs:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 01, 2013, 07:42:30 AM »
I hear yuh true trini, but why not vote for me to get my own talk show instead?

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #379 on: April 01, 2013, 08:08:38 AM »
Guys leh we dont loose this thread with Africans an Indians in trinbago ,this thread must be reserved for the  Jacksons.

What about starting a new discussion Africans , Indians racism their way of life in Trinbago because it need to be brought forward.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:12:16 AM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2013, 08:14:18 AM »
Guys leh we dont loose this thread with Africans an Indians in trinbago ,this thread must be reserved for the  Jacksons.

What about starting a new discussion Africans , Indians racism their way of life in Trinbago because it need to be brought forward.
Doh worry nutten eh go mash up, just had tuh set the record straight with Vb and he foolishness.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 01, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
Look who talking bout sensitive!! VB you full ah shit!!

i does bun every ethnic group, and no one is safe from my tongue, not even my own dad!! i'm a truth teller, and if yuh doh like tuh hear the truth then doh read sh!t except comic books!

i notice every time i say anything remotely uncomplimentary about indians you does get yuh draws tied in ah knot, but when i bunnin black ppl or white folks you eh have shyte to say, it's almost like yuhs the minister of indian affairs, "say what yuh want bout anyone else but doh say shyte about indians".

it used to be that the member called "trinidadian" and "potatoroti" held the post for ah while, but it looks like you beat them out tuh take the reins.  always bawlin when i say something.

look two weeks ago i made a thread with tommy sootmayor doggin black woman to no ends, and i happened to agree with him, yeh i'm black and all the females in my family black including my mother and daughter, but yet i agree with what was said about them, even post the link for the world to see.

so if i eh give ah fork bout my own flesh and blood where the truth is concern, what makes you think i give ah fork about you!! and how come you didn't come on and show you displeasure?? yeh bc i wasn't talkin bout indian ppl, that's why.

stop being like ah forkin jew where no one could ever say sh!t bout them, the truth is you hindus fackin suck!! your racist culture suck!! and your ppl suck!!! especially in trinidad and guyana!! yeh i fackin said it, and fack you if you don't like it bc it's the unadulterated truth!!

talking bout you grandfather work hard for his thousand acres!! my forep[arent build trinidad literally and it's economy when plantocracy was king before being replaced by industrialization, and eh even get as much as ah fackin sweety for it (dinner mint), they build the whole infrastructure of trinbago, bridges, tunnels, dry rivers, towns in east west north and south, hospitals both in south and north,

fack it the whole infrastructure of T&T, yet when the british brought your forparents here to cut cane, in order to divide the two cultures with the whites being the minority and wanting to hold on to power, they told allyuh that africans were lazy and allyuh swallowed it up and never ask a fackin question "who build all these thing that we behold including the barracks allyuh was staying in"?? yuh think the british build it??!! is we mdfker!!

yet up till today yuh does still hear indians "saying nigger lazy". allyuh bought into every thing the british feed allyuh, that's why there's still animosity and tension between the two communities.

yuh ever wonder why african, carib, arawak, taino and coco spanish does get along so well, but african and indied boy.

I hope you never eat another roti for the rest of your life.

May you choke on doubles.

VB

truetrini

« Reply #382 on: April 01, 2013, 11:58:16 AM »

How I get in this?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 01, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »

How I get in this?

JC is a woman??

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 01, 2013, 12:27:44 PM »

What kinda ignorant scene you really on dred... using the N-word like that?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 01, 2013, 12:32:42 PM »

How I get in this?

JC is a woman??
Hahahaha, listen to you, the one who wants me to choke on ah roti or a doubles bc i speak the truth, now tell me who more come across like ah lil whiney b!tch!

BTW as God is my judge i had doubles for breakfast this morning from my "hindu" breddren, maybe if yuh did read this earlier yuh probably woulda get yuh wish yuh lil irrational racist brat!

PS muslims does make roti and doubles too you know, and in some instance better than hindus and their meats halal anyway, and they not no where as racist as hindus, even though my hindu breddren is ah real god send, and he knows how i feel about hindus.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:44:35 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 01, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »

What kinda ignorant scene you really on dred... using the N-word like that?
I was trying to make VB feel @ home since he uses the word quite frequently when limin wid his relatives and UNC friends.

BTW i've seen you use worst, so pls don't go there, just enjoy the ride and cool.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:39:02 PM by just cool »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 01, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »

How I get in this?

JC is a woman??
Hahahaha, listen to you, the one who wants me to choke on ah roti or a doubles bc i speak the truth, now tell me who more come across like ah lil whiney b!tch!

BTW as God is my judge i had doubles for breakfast this morning from my "hindu" breddren, maybe if yuh did read this earlier yuh probably woulda get yuh wish yuh lil irrational racist brat!

For a "well read" fella, you obviously missed mal jeux's post.

Glad yuh hindu bredren feed yuh. Share yuh insights with him how his race, culture and history facked up.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 01, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
allyuh doh fack up the thread nah... allyuh ent have this same talk going on in General?

I does enjoy better over dey. Please and thanks.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 01, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »

How I get in this?

JC is a woman??

For a "well read" fella, you obviously missed mal jeux's post.

Glad yuh hindu bredren feed yuh. Share yuh insights with him how his race, culture and history facked up.
One thing i'm not is ah hypocrite! i doh smile wid man and talk behind their backs.

my breddren knows how i feel about the racism in hinduism and he understands (@ least i think he do), same way i does dog black man who does go around menacing the society wishing them nothing but death and incarceration in his presences, so he knows i don't play favorites, and i guess that's what he likes about me.

unlike you who takes sh!t personal and wants ppl to suffer an excruciating death bc they don't pay homage to your religion, and how could i when your religion views me as lower than a dalit!

i'm nothing but a slave and a monkey worthy to be worked from sun up to sun down with no pay, and no chance to change that condition until i reincarnate into ah fackin dalit and go through the same thing over again until i become ah brahmin, fack you and what you believe i say!! and how could any self respecting black man like that deal?

1]; } ?>