March 28, 2024, 06:46:50 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 107968 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #420 on: April 03, 2013, 10:31:35 AM »
Jack has something on Kamla. That's why she protecting him, putting him before the reputation and good standing of the country.  If she hopes to have any chance of getting re-elected she has to do something about him, but maybe she can't.  Then again maybe she already give up on a successful re-election.  In that case, they will try to grab as much as they can before they go, again to the detriment of the nation.
I really tired of these ppl.

All them peeps know Jack money was not really Jack money but they did not care as it got them into power to get more money. If Jack was not such a narcissist he would have step down for the good of the party. But is a dominoe game wth him when 1 fall all fall. Manning did warn we bout this PATHETHIC POSSE and Rowley warn we when he became a Minister but we did not listen so ban all yuh belly and bawl.
And doh forget that he won his constituency by the widest margin of all the candidates who became government ministers eh.
Looks like money buys almost everything in T&T these days, even voters morality and commonsense!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:35:11 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 03, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
When jack fall PP will fall. Dais why Rowley want that scalp bad. Now is a good time for the footballers to speak up again.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 03, 2013, 10:48:55 AM »
Jack has something on Kamla. That's why she protecting him, putting him before the reputation and good standing of the country.  If she hopes to have any chance of getting re-elected she has to do something about him, but maybe she can't.  Then again maybe she already give up on a successful re-election.  In that case, they will try to grab as much as they can before they go, again to the detriment of the nation.
I really tired of these ppl.

All them peeps know Jack money was not really Jack money but they did not care as it got them into power to get more money. If Jack was not such a narcissist he would have step down for the good of the party. But is a dominoe game wth him when 1 fall all fall. Manning did warn we bout this PATHETHIC POSSE and Rowley warn we when he became a Minister but we did not listen so ban all yuh belly and bawl.
And doh forget that he won his constituency by the widest margin of all the candidates who became government ministers eh.
Looks like money buys almost everything in T&T these days, even voters morality and commonsense!

That votes thing is d seat them is UNC till I die people they gif jack 1 of the safest seats. Y they did not give him Chaguanas East?

When jack fall PP will fall. Dais why Rowley want that scalp bad. Now is a good time for the footballers to speak up again.

DHW I wish I believe that so much of the UNC people eatin ah food Rowley need a crane to move them from power. As Peong say they stayin as long as they can to grab what they can. The rest of us to ketch. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 03, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »
Manning did warn we bout this PATHETHIC POSSE and Rowley warn we when he became a Minister but we did not listen so ban all yuh belly and bawl.

Weary, we were not going to listen to Patos. Pastos was PATHETIC himself. Rowley was right. We on this forum knew this all along from 2006 to present. But they would not have listened to Growley. He is ah pitbull.

truetrini

« Reply #424 on: April 03, 2013, 11:52:39 AM »
PNM eat nuff food.  Time for a major change.  If Rowley doh get rid of certain characters in teh PNM, people go have to be ready to hold dey nose, ban dey belly and do what they do in Tobago,

Gonians hold dey nose and vote PNM last  THA elections  dais all.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »
PNM eat nuff food.  Time for a major change.  If Rowley doh get rid of certain characters in teh PNM, people go have to be ready to hold dey nose, ban dey belly and do what they do in Tobago,

this
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 03, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »

Who in the PNM they need to get rid of?

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 03, 2013, 07:03:56 PM »
Unfortunate that we would think one better than the next. Tarus Riley say;
De system set, to keep the families out there fighting, while the slave masters rejoicing!

We have to hold a medi and not be fooled by the devices.  Why couldn't PNM get rid of Pato? We here wonderin why Kamla doh get rid of Jack?  We should get rid of dem all but we are all big enough to realize it is not a zero sum game now is it?

There will always be someone selling out at de back door! If we want true progress, convince your brothers and sisters to stop sellin by de back door because we are all guilty. The only time it does be an issue, is when is not your team doing de selling, in which case dey cya bless nobody.

I could echo these sentiments till i'm blue in de face couldn't I?

This means de system set!
Warren N. Boucaud

truetrini

« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »

we  doh wash bwe dirty linen in public.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
Eh doh4crown with the PNM they have more class than the lagoon government with their new politics.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2013, 09:31:09 PM »
Manning did warn we bout this PATHETHIC POSSE and Rowley warn we when he became a Minister but we did not listen so ban all yuh belly and bawl.

Weary, we were not going to listen to Patos. Pastos was PATHETIC himself. Rowley was right. We on this forum knew this all along from 2006 to present. But they would not have listened to Growley. He is ah pitbull.

As pathethic Patrick is was or will always be on his worse day he eh as bad as these clowns. So once d option is these jokers I doin what I did in 2010 steupsing b4/durin and after but d PNM gettin my vote.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 04, 2013, 03:05:51 AM »

So PNM wants back in office and is attacking the current government on transparency and you want to wash linen in private? How do those items gel?

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 04, 2013, 07:29:09 AM »
The title of this thread is misleading

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 04, 2013, 08:16:32 AM »
fitz The title of this thread is misleading .

I was advise that you should bring the evidence to support you claim.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 04, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »
fitz The title of this thread is misleading .

I was advise that you should bring the evidence to support you claim.
Last few pages I read were only about who black and who white/ who vote for PNM and who didn't. I was under the assumption this thread would be about Jack Warner's sons and their arrest or lack thereof.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 04, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »
Ok i hear yuh , that was some trash that was in the storm that came out when ever you mention Kams and she family,

and next thing yuh start hearing man getting ban from eating doubles ,roti ,sar he na and things with curry.   

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 04, 2013, 11:57:03 AM »
Under what circumstances, Prime Minister?
By Winford James

If I were the Prime Minister and I learnt that a son of my National Security Minister had agreed to assist the FBI in investigations about certain FIFA matters, I would not only be concerned, I would be worried. Indeed, extremely worried. So many things had been giving the Government black eyes and body blows. Was this another one? I would find a quiet corner and a peaceful stretch of time and commune with myself.

I would think: "This is a serious development. Whenever the FBI enters the picture, it always is. What are those investigations about? Fraud? Misuse of FIFA funds? Money laundering? Do those investigations involve him? Does Daryan have compromising information on some of his father's financial dealings, and will he tell on his father? Jack resigned from FIFA following allegations of US$40,000 in bribes to Concacaf officials to win their support for the Qatari Bin Hamman's bid for the FIFA presidency. Is the FBI investigating that? And the newspaper reports speak of some repayment of debts to former Concacaf secretary Chuck Blazer. What's that about? The stakes are high here. Jack is chairman of the party, he is a leading financier, and he holds the very sensitive portfolio of National Security. A lot of things are at stake here: the country's interests, its international image, the Government's credibility, the party's political fortunes. I have got to talk to him. And I have to talk to the American authorities as well.''

Now, the Prime Minister has a way of procrastinating and prevaricating on important issues and, while she may have quickly enough asked Jack to explain his son's involvement with the FBI, she certainly took her sweet time seeking information from the American authorities. But she tells us that when she asked Jack he denied any involvement in any funny business, and when she sought clarifying information from the American authorities she was turned down. And so, thinking that newspaper reports are not a sufficient basis for her to take action against someone so important to her government and her party, and being clearly snubbed by the Americans, she has decided to let Jack hang on.

Indeed, Jack pre-empted her by declaring that he was going nowhere and... she took her cue from him.

But she has left many people frustrated. They see a minister who has brought little or no value to the country—in any of his portfolios. They see a man who felt there was no necessary conflict of interests between his vice presidency of FIFA and his ministerial role. They see a minister who prefers the autocratic way of prosecuting his functions and who is entirely lacking in the sensitivity needed for solving problems in a democracy.

They see a blusterer who does not understand the need for intelligent, respectful, and patient dialogue on difficult issues. They see a minister who attracts controversy like a night light attracts moths. And now they see his older son assisting the FBI in the investigation of matters involving financial misconduct in FIFA, an organisation in which he was a vice-president and from which he resigned ignominiously, and him denying being a subject of those investigations.

It is not that they believe he is lying, but that they are wearied by the relentlessness with which he troubles their spirit. If he is lying, sooner or later we will know, and then there will be no escape for him and our procrastinating Prime Minister. Why is the Prime Minister allowing one man to aggrieve our spirit like that?

I would think that this unending burden on our spirit is good enough reason for her to invite President Carmona to revoke his appointment, especially if she also takes into consideration the fact that he has not really added value—not yet anyway—to her government in the area that needs it the most: crime reduction. But if she is not persuaded by this perspective, she should give us a sense of the circumstances under which she would get rid of him.

Under what circumstances, Prime Minister?

• Winford James is a UWI

lecturer and political analyst

truetrini

« Reply #437 on: April 04, 2013, 01:27:15 PM »

So PNM wants back in office and is attacking the current government on transparency and you want to wash linen in private? How do those items gel?

Like you is ah kicks man or wha?  Yuh really feel any POLITICAL organization going to air shit in public to arm the opposition?  Really?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #438 on: April 04, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
Many years ago the Indian High Commissioner to the UK resigned because his son was caught shoplifting a pencil.

JW son get caught in bobol and spilling beans to the FBI. He go probably make Deputy PM.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 04, 2013, 01:47:49 PM »
Many years ago the Indian High Commissioner to the UK resigned because his son was caught shoplifting a pencil.

JW son get caught in bobol and spilling beans to the FBI. He go probably make Deputy PM.

VB

PM you mean or the next President in 4 years time.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 04, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

Like you is ah kicks man or wha?  Yuh really feel any POLITICAL organization going to air shit in public to arm the opposition?  Really?

I'm sure you can speak in your private capacity. How would talking about this bobol be different from all the other bobol we beat on here already?

The bar for the PNM regaining Gov't is already low. Yet, as on point as the Leader of the Opposition has been in challenging the PM recently ... It still strikes kind of hollow because Warner is formidable in how he has things set.

In other words, regaining Gov't is still not a walk in the park.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:01:25 PM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #441 on: April 04, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »
What bobol? who mention bobol?

truetrini

« Reply #442 on: April 04, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
Warner set like jello..trust me he eh go be around in 2015!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 04, 2013, 02:08:16 PM »
Warner set like jello..trust me he eh go be around in 2015!

I know.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 04, 2013, 02:08:38 PM »
What bobol? who mention bobol?

Well played :).

truetrini

« Reply #445 on: April 04, 2013, 02:11:45 PM »
yuh keep shifting the goallposts man..each edit yuh adding things...

The bar low, yet it is not a walk in the park..which is it Mr. Crytic?   Let us look at the barometer after the local government elections nah.  It will be no bloodbath like Tobago was and that will give themZ (PP) comfort..to their peril.

No one trusts them, dem cyar even trust deyselves.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:07:00 PM by GTFOOHWDBSA »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #446 on: April 09, 2013, 10:49:39 AM »
CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt
Warner defends rejecting calls for his resignation: 'It had an AG whose brother was convicted for murder. They asked him to resign?"

CCN TV6 ‏@tv6tnt
Warner on resignation calls:There was a fella who acted as PM several times whose wife was charged for shoplifting.They asked him to resign?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »
daiz d best he could come up with .....no shame whatsoever SMH
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #448 on: April 09, 2013, 11:00:56 AM »
daiz d best he could come up with .....no shame whatsoever SMH
You would think the government would want to distance itself from this fiasco.  but watch this.

Jamal backs Jack
Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Jamal-backs-Jack-202038401.html

April 8, 2013
Communications Minister Jamal Mohammed said yesterday that he agreed with National Security Minister Jack Warner’s response to the questions put to him by Head of the Express Investigative Desk Camini Marajh. Warner did not respond to the specific questions but instead issued a mass e-mail to all media houses, stating if he chose to answer any of the questions, “wrapped within your own expression of opinions and false judgment what I would be doing is validating character assassination posing as investigative journalism”.
Speaking during an interview on TV6’s Morning Edition, Mohammed said that Government “fully supported” Warner

“That’s the way it operates and that is the way we have to deal with it sometimes. I certainly agree with the response given by Mr Jack Warner to those issues and we fully support him and we want the people of Trinidad and Tobago to know that this Government is an open Government,” he said.

Mohammed said he had the same incident “but in reverse”. “What we thought was a private discussion ended up being in the full glare of the public,” he said, adding that he did not want to be specific. Mohammed had e-mailed the letter to TV6 Head of News Dominic Kalipersad he claimed he was writing as a citizen and not as the Minister and in which he accused TV6 and Express of having an agenda to embarrass the People’s Partnership Government. The letter was published in the media.

Mohammed said Warner was within his rights to respond as he did. On the Prime Minister’s statement that there were “rogue” elements in the media, Mohammed said: “At what point does that become an attack or source of intimidation. It was just a comment. It is a reality that we are facing in Trinidad and Tobago and the Prime Minister is within her right to make a comment.”

He added that the Prime Minister went to great pains to explain that she had no war with the media and she was speaking about a certain occurrence within the media fraternity. He said the Government was not under attack by rogue elements but it was under attack by certain elements of the media who have another agenda. “We are aware of it...Just be careful,” he said, referring to the report that the Integrity Commission had referred a complaint involving Sports Minister Anil Roberts to the Director of Public Prosecutions.
Mohammed said the media was hypersensitive. He said Government had excellent relationship with all arms of the media. He said all Government was saying was : “be fair”. “We are not picking a fight with the media...But that perception was being created when the media says it is under attack. And that is not fair,” he said, adding that Government would never use its powers to interfere in the affairs of any media house.

On the Government singling out individual reporters for personal attacks, giving personal details about reporter's private lives, Mohammed said if it was true, he had no problem (with such revelations). He said sometimes he too read in the newspapers front page articles on “the personal lives” of members of the Government”, the shoes the Prime Minister wears and the house that the Attorney General owns”. “What are these things doing in the front page of a newspaper? Of what business is that to the people of Trinidad and Tobago, once the person is not breaking any law and there is nothing wrong with what he is doing, that is his right as a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago,” he said.

Mohammed said he planned to meet with the Trinidad and Tobago Broadcasters and Publishers Association and the Media Association of Trinidad and Tobago to talk about things affecting the media and the state.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 09, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
Warner paranoid, and they still keep attacking the media, they will never learn.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>