March 28, 2024, 04:05:37 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner sons arrested?  (Read 107962 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner sons arrested?
« Reply #450 on: April 09, 2013, 12:03:21 PM »
daiz d best he could come up with .....no shame whatsoever SMH

Grasping at straws
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 09, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
daiz d best he could come up with .....no shame whatsoever SMH

He playing stupid
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 09, 2013, 12:25:34 PM »
pure desperation......d irrationality being displayed by supposedly rational people is mind boggling, d paranoia will get worse for Local Gov't and den meet ah crescendo for General ....rowley done sayin to watch dem like ah hawk for elections ............given d damage to dey ego from d tobago debacle, I ent puttin nutten pass dese people
I pity the fool....

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 09, 2013, 02:23:22 PM »
oh,i get it..this is political football.. ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 09, 2013, 02:27:41 PM »
pure desperation......d irrationality being displayed by supposedly rational people is mind boggling, d paranoia will get worse for Local Gov't and den meet ah crescendo for General ....rowley done sayin to watch dem like ah hawk for elections ............given d damage to dey ego from d tobago debacle, I ent puttin nutten pass dese people

These people I use that in the pass and certain peeps in these parts saw race. I wonder if they still seeing race?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #455 on: April 09, 2013, 07:57:58 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6DqlQ14AC64&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6DqlQ14AC64&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 09, 2013, 08:06:18 PM »

These people I use that in the pass and certain peeps in these parts saw race. I wonder if they still seeing race?

Well, it's not the most "artful" way of conveying the thought he's trying to convey ... and being ambiguous ... that could happen. Similar language has in the past been used by "some folks" to refer to refer to "other ppl" as "these ppl". So even where no malice is intended, that language will raise an eyebrow.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 09, 2013, 09:21:10 PM »

Well, it's not the most "artful" way of conveying the thought he's trying to convey ... and being ambiguous ... that could happen. Similar language has in the past been used by "some folks" to refer to refer to "other ppl" as "these ppl". So even where no malice is intended, that language will raise an eyebrow.

nah ah speakin of d collective bunch ah "despicable bungling clowns" and dat distinction pretty much color blind with dese boys and girls :frustrated:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 09:23:19 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #458 on: April 10, 2013, 11:28:46 AM »
Jack: I have never been questioned
Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Jack-I-have-never-been-questioned-202230221.html

By Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com
April 9, 2013
National Security Minister Jack Warner has said he has never been questioned by any authorities in connection with any investigation into his affairs.

Reuters recently reported that the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was investigating alleged corruption in FIFA in which Warner’s son Daryan was a “cooperating witness”.

In the face of this report, Warner, for the first time, has said he has never been questioned by any authorities.

Speaking at the United National Congress’ (UNC) Monday night forum  at the Barataria Regional Complex, Warner also said while there have been numerous calls for him to resign, he had the support of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the People’s Partnership Government.

The Prime Minister, through Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and Foreign Affairs Minister Winston Dookeran, has made official requests to the United States government for information pertaining to this alleged probe into Warner.

Said Warner, “They say I must resign because a newspaper said Jack Warner is under investigation. Nobody ever call me, nobody ever investigate me, nobody ever ask me a question.”

As he spoke, members of the audience shouted, “Jack must stay!” and “Jack not going no way!”

Warner told his supporters he was the most targeted Minister in political history.

“No politician in this country has been vilified, abused as I have been and yet I stand tall knowing full well I have the backing, support and confidence of the Prime Minister and the Government,” said Warner.

He said since entering ministerial office, he can be found guilty of no crime.

“Jack Warner left FIFA two years ago and up to now they don’t want FIFA to leave me so everyday is FIFA. FIFA could take care of itself, not one of them could point a finger at me when I was minister of works and transport, not one. Then I was minister of works and infrastructure, not one of them can point a finger at me...they can’t say one single criminal act I did, they can’t say one failure I had as a minister and now I gone with the same energy at crime—National Security,” said Warner.

Warner said his family was under scrutiny but in the past when other ministers’ family members were under question, there were no resignation calls.

“It had an AG whose brother was convicted and charged for murder...did he resign? It had a fella who act as Prime Minister for several times, his wife was charged for shoplifting, they asked him to resign? Tell them fellas to leave me alone!” said Warner.

The Prime Minister said Warner used her wisdom to appoint him to look after this country’s national security because she knew he would deliver—and that was why police stations and fire stations were being constructed nationwide and vessels were being purchased to man the seas.

Warner said his successful actions as National Security Minister were upsetting many—including those who have a problem with the number of drug busts and police exercises taking place.

He said last week there was a “sea block” exercise where every vessel coming into the country was searched while helicopters monitored.

He said the friends of his detractors were now complaining.

Warner said the People’s Partnership Government is 35 months old and during that period there were 36 calls for his resignation- from Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley and Opposition Senator Fitzgerald Hinds.

He added that there were also calls from Fixin T&T, “who ain’t fixin nothing”.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 10, 2013, 12:11:32 PM »
This guy really taking the T&T public for fools yes.

Anyway putting things in perspective, I guess that speech was designed to feed his blind and loyal supporters so we could have expected stuff like that from him when speaking from such a platform.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 12:14:39 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #460 on: April 15, 2013, 09:53:46 AM »
CCN TV6 (@tv6tnt) tweeted at 11:27 AM on Mon, Apr 15, 2013:Min. Warner: 'who thought after carrying this country to the Fifa WC in 2006, 7 yrs after I would read so much garbage?' @expressupdates(https://twitter.com/tv6tnt/status/323819856938016768)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #461 on: April 15, 2013, 09:55:03 AM »
CCN TV6 (@tv6tnt) tweeted at 11:28 AM on Mon, Apr 15, 2013:"@JabariFraser: Min. Warner: my wife asked me, 'whey de money gone, boy?' All these reports about income but nobody writing abt expenditure"(https://twitter.com/tv6tnt/status/323820081777897472)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 15, 2013, 09:58:23 AM »
CCN TV6 (@tv6tnt) tweeted at 11:27 AM on Mon, Apr 15, 2013:Min. Warner: 'who thought after carrying this country to the Fifa WC in 2006, 7 yrs after I would read so much garbage?' @expressupdates(https://twitter.com/tv6tnt/status/323819856938016768)

So wait let me understand the psychology of this man! he score a goal for T&T, he made a save for the national team, he wore the natl colors and got his uniform dirty on the road to Germany? what team he carry to the WC? this is the grandeoso attitude the man has and he take what he felt was "due" to him because in his mind "he carry T&T to the world cup"!! Thats why he can sleep at night without hesitation because in his mind he was right for all the money he thief and all the young footballing lives he has destroyed!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 15, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »
the unmitigated gall of that festered prick of ah man :bs: :bs: >:( >:( >:( :cursing: :cursing:
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28:36 AM »
Warner you forget one major thing. The express actually have the documents to prove what they are saying. You still cant prove what you did with the money.
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 15, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
Jack said, nobody talking about expenditure. Well where is you expense reports? Don't tell us,you spend this amount here and this amount there.... etc. We want legit reports. All the receipts. Even the one ones is your shoe box. That goes for Camps and Groden and all the officers under your tenure as the Special Advisor of the TTFF.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:56:40 AM by Deeks »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 15, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
Another thing. Why is TTFF money going into your bank account. ?
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 15, 2013, 11:25:56 AM »
Another thing. Why is TTFF money going into your bank account. ?

I want 2 c the cheque gointo the UNC bank account.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #468 on: April 28, 2013, 05:15:01 AM »
Ralph Maraj: US does not trust T&T Government
By DENYSE RENNE (Guardian).

No info on FBI/IRS probe...

The failure of the T&T Government to get any official information from the United States pertaining to a Reuters report that Daryan Warner was assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with their investigations can be seen as a lack of trust by the US. Former foreign affairs minister Ralph Maraj, in an interview with Sunday Guardian, said the hesitancy of the US “could be a sign of how the US government sees this present administration.”

Maraj said in his opinion, they (US) had no respect or trust and their unwillingness to respond spoke of the low esteem they held this Government. Warner, 45, is the son of former national security minister Jack Warner and is currently in Florida. The Reuters report, which was written by journalist Mark Hosenball, appeared on the Reuters Web site on March 27. The report said that an FBI probe into alleged corruption practices at Fifa had intensified following the co-operation of a witness.

The witness was identified in the report as being Warner (D). Following the report, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar instructed Foreign Affairs Minister Winston Dookeran and Attorney General Anand Ramlogan to contact their US counterparts on the matter. Both men have told the media that the US authorities remained mum on the issue.

Maraj told Sunday Guardian that both T&T and the US have “very strong relations at the bilateral and multi-lateral level,” and the US government has always been ready to co-operate and assist T&T in “most ways, not only just strong diplomatic, but strong economic aspects as well.” The former minister said the current US position and its unwillingness to respond to two “high level ministers” left a lot to be questioned.

Maraj said it should not have taken so long to solicit a response from the US. He said the Section 34 issue only compounded the lack of response from the US to this country’s queries.

Paula Gopee-Scoon responds

Former foreign affairs minister Paula Gopee-Scoon, meanwhile, said the utterances being made that both the AG and Dookeran were seeking information from the US was laughable. She said “a lot of fluff is being placed in the public domain, when they know fully well no information will be relayed to them.”

Gopee-Scoon said the fact that diplomatic channels were utilised by Dookeran and the AG, who wrote to Eric Holder Jr seeking information in the matter and no information was proffered says a lot and “the Government of T&T needs to be concerned.”

Questions to the US Embassy

An e-mail request was sent to the US Embassy seeking answers on the April 17 trip to Washington, where Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar met with US Deputy Secretary of State William Burns. Sunday Guardian asked:

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM in relation to tax evasion and money laundering allegations regarding Warner and his son Daryan?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM in relation to tax evasion, money-laundering issues regarding any of her government ministers?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM indicating the US intent to interview Mr Warner on tax evasion, money-laundering allegations?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM indicating the US intent to interview any of her ministers on tax evasion, money-laundering allegations?

The US Embassy responds

“On April 17 Deputy Secretary Burns met with Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar to discuss a wide range of bilateral issues including regional security co-operation, commercial opportunities, and protection of vulnerable populations, reaffirming the long-standing close ties between the United States and the people of Trinidad and Tobago.”
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 28, 2013, 06:00:47 AM »
Ralph Maraj: US does not trust T&T Government
By DENYSE RENNE (Guardian).

No info on FBI/IRS probe...

The failure of the T&T Government to get any official information from the United States pertaining to a Reuters report that Daryan Warner was assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with their investigations can be seen as a lack of trust by the US. Former foreign affairs minister Ralph Maraj, in an interview with Sunday Guardian, said the hesitancy of the US “could be a sign of how the US government sees this present administration.”

Maraj said in his opinion, they (US) had no respect or trust and their unwillingness to respond spoke of the low esteem they held this Government. Warner, 45, is the son of former national security minister Jack Warner and is currently in Florida. The Reuters report, which was written by journalist Mark Hosenball, appeared on the Reuters Web site on March 27. The report said that an FBI probe into alleged corruption practices at Fifa had intensified following the co-operation of a witness.

The witness was identified in the report as being Warner (D). Following the report, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar instructed Foreign Affairs Minister Winston Dookeran and Attorney General Anand Ramlogan to contact their US counterparts on the matter. Both men have told the media that the US authorities remained mum on the issue.

Maraj told Sunday Guardian that both T&T and the US have “very strong relations at the bilateral and multi-lateral level,” and the US government has always been ready to co-operate and assist T&T in “most ways, not only just strong diplomatic, but strong economic aspects as well.” The former minister said the current US position and its unwillingness to respond to two “high level ministers” left a lot to be questioned.

Maraj said it should not have taken so long to solicit a response from the US. He said the Section 34 issue only compounded the lack of response from the US to this country’s queries.

Paula Gopee-Scoon responds

Former foreign affairs minister Paula Gopee-Scoon, meanwhile, said the utterances being made that both the AG and Dookeran were seeking information from the US was laughable. She said “a lot of fluff is being placed in the public domain, when they know fully well no information will be relayed to them.”

Gopee-Scoon said the fact that diplomatic channels were utilised by Dookeran and the AG, who wrote to Eric Holder Jr seeking information in the matter and no information was proffered says a lot and “the Government of T&T needs to be concerned.”

Questions to the US Embassy

An e-mail request was sent to the US Embassy seeking answers on the April 17 trip to Washington, where Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar met with US Deputy Secretary of State William Burns. Sunday Guardian asked:

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM in relation to tax evasion and money laundering allegations regarding Warner and his son Daryan?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM in relation to tax evasion, money-laundering issues regarding any of her government ministers?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM indicating the US intent to interview Mr Warner on tax evasion, money-laundering allegations?

• Whether Burns had any discussion with the PM indicating the US intent to interview any of her ministers on tax evasion, money-laundering allegations?

The US Embassy responds

“On April 17 Deputy Secretary Burns met with Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar to discuss a wide range of bilateral issues including regional security co-operation, commercial opportunities, and protection of vulnerable populations, reaffirming the long-standing close ties between the United States and the people of Trinidad and Tobago.”

they don't know what a   sealed indictment  is ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2013, 06:13:58 AM »
... to whom are you referring? The media? The former Ministers of Foreign Affairs? If the former, my view is the media is merely pushing appropriately rather than self-censoring.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #471 on: August 23, 2013, 02:07:22 AM »
DARYLL DUCKS IN
Warner’s younger son in surprise visit to T&T
By Asha javeed (Express)

Daryll Warner, one of the sons of Chaguanas West MP Jack Warner, is in Trinidad and Tobago for the rest of the week before he heads to New York, USA, for Labour Day celebrations next Monday.

The younger Warner, who has been the subject of rumours about him and his elder brother Daryan’s inability to travel outside of the United States, spoke to the Express yesterday while at the Twist Bar on Ariapita Avenue in Woodbrook.

He had earlier had a lengthy lunch at Aioli Restaurant in Ellerslie Plaza and was expected to stop by at the Trini Posse stand at the Queen’s Park Oval last night for the cricket match between Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel and Guyana Amazon Warriors in the Limacol Caribbean Premier League semi-final.

Daryll told the Express he was meeting Daryan in New York next week but could not confirm whether his brother will also travel back to Trinidad and Tobago.

“He’s in New York right now. Like me, he can travel anytime he wants but flights are full,” said Daryll, adding that he paid US$862 for his ticket home.

“How come no one wanted to purchase a ticket for me to come home? I would have welcomed that because ticket prices are expensive,” he said in reference to a  group who called themselves “Friends of Jack Warner” who had purchased a first-class one way ticket for his elder brother to come back to Trinidad before the Chaguanas West by-election on July 29.

His brother had responded that he would utilise the gift if he received a cheque for double his 2011 earnings which had amounted to close to $6 million.

Daryll, who described himself as a “simpleton”, said his family has been subject of relentless harassment over “allegations” which cost his father his Cabinet position.

Questioned on whether he or his brother were co-operating witnesses in an investigation by US agencies into world soccer governing body, FIFA, he said it was “all allegations”.

“I have heard I was in jail, that I was under house arrest, that I can’t leave Miami or I can’t travel. But I don’t feel compelled to respond to those things,” he said.

When the Express pointed out that his brother did address those issues with the Express, he replied: “My brother has kids and a family so he was compelled to respond. I am a bachelor. I have nothing to hide. I have no problems. I am just enjoying life.”

Asked whether he felt it was the media or the politicians who made an issue of the Warner brothers not being in Trinidad, he quickly replied that it was “politics”.

“What happens here is all gutter politics. It was desperation on the part of the United National Congress (UNC). If they have an issue with Jack, that is their issue. It does not define his children,” he said.

Daryll said he was “elated” that his father had won the Chaguanas West by-election, as “no good deed goes unpunished”.

“The by-election showed that people could pick sense from nonsense. Jack has always tried to help anyone he could. He used his position in FIFA and in politics to help people. I am happy for him. You have to get past the thorns in a rose to get to the rose, you know. Is Jack Warner perfect? No. But his heart is in the right place,” he said.

In February, Warner, who was then national security minister, had challenged anyone who wanted to know his sons’ whereabouts to contact them and had dared the media to publish anything about them. This was at the time of widespread rumours that they had been detained in Miami.

In March, Reuters News Agency published a report by Mark Hosenball which stated that Daryan Warner was a “co-operating witness” in an investigation into allegations of corruption in FIFA.

Jack Warner has consistently maintained his innocence of all allegations.

During the by-election campaign, Warner had appealed to Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar to leave his family alone after she raised concern about Concacaf’s Integrity Report which had accused Warner of fraud in his management of the organisation.

Those allegations, the Prime Minister had said, had dogged Warner’s political career.

Asked why he has not visited Trinidad and Tobago in the past nine months, Daryll said he intentionally stayed out.

He said he arrived “hassle-free” into Trinidad on Tuesday and hoped that his exit would be the same.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 23, 2013, 08:14:55 AM »
he lie..dey probably only just give him permission....or he passport back
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #473 on: August 23, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »
he lie..dey probably only just give him permission....or he passport back

:beermug:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #474 on: May 27, 2015, 03:48:26 PM »
Warner brothers plead guilty - face 20 years in prison
By Richard Charan (Express).

Jack Warner said this morning that he only knew that the US Justice Department was looking to arrest him, by following the international news reports regarding a series of arrests which took place in Switzerland overnight. Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams also said he knew nothing of an indictment or arrest warrant related to Warner.

In a statement issued on the matter, Warner made no mention of his son, Daryll and Daryan who, almost two years ago, cooperated with US investigators and pleaded guilty to a series of charges.

Details of the charges were unsealed today in a statement issued by the US Department of Justice.

In addition to the nine FIFA officials and five corporate executives indicted for racketeering conspiracy and corruption, the Warner brothers are among six individuals and corporations that have pleaded guilty.

According to the US Justice Department -

. On July 15, 2013, the defendant Daryll Warner, son of defendant Jack Warner and a former FIFA development officer, waived indictment and pleaded guilty to a two-count information charging him with wire fraud and the structuring of financial transactions.

. On Oct. 25, 2013, the defendant Daryan Warner waived indictment and pleaded guilty to a three-count information charging him with wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering conspiracy and the structuring of financial transactions. Daryan Warner forfeited over $1.1 million around the time of his plea and has agreed to pay a second forfeiture money judgment at the time of sentencing.

According to the US Justice Department: "The indicted and convicted individual defendants face maximum terms of incarceration of 20 years for the RICO conspiracy, wire fraud conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering conspiracy, money laundering and obstruction of justice charges.

In addition, Eugenio Figueredo faces a maximum term of incarceration of 10 years for a charge of naturalization fraud and could have his U.S. citizenship revoked. He also faces a maximum term of incarceration of five years for each tax charge.

Charles Blazer faces a maximum term of incarceration of 10 years for the FBAR charge and five years for the tax evasion charges; and Daryan and Daryll Warner face maximum terms of incarceration of 10 years for structuring financial transactions to evade currency reporting requirements.

Each individual defendant also faces mandatory restitution, forfeiture and a fine. By the terms of their plea agreements, the corporate defendants face fines of $500,000 and one year of probation".

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 27, 2015, 04:07:27 PM »
This gets worse - Anyway they say no smoke without fire  :o :o :o

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 27, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »
me thinks is Tsunami Time.. Hold on to something that floats

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 27, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »
Leh we begin to follow the YELLOW Brick road in TNT- what does the law state to those who profited from funds from suspect sources?
Which political parties/ Individuals / groups or business inTnT gained from the mark that bust today? Would they all be Implicated?
Is it a twist of irony that there were massive resignations for our Integrity commission? Yuh don't think that our AG was not aware that this was coming down?
Who will it take to weed out corruption in our governing bodies in TnT?

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 27, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »
Whey Jack Horner.... Jack in jail tonight....
...this has a dynamic to it...the judge is a strong PNMsupporter/ with very close ties to one of it main financiers... And I cld go as far as saying...has personally benefitted whilst Manning was in power.

Dynamic... Now wld it behoove the PNM to want Warner arrested... My answer is no...2.5 mil...that's 250k for warner...chump change...

For the PP however... Big deal...cuz votes won't be split 3 ways...which is always to their disadvantage.

That being said....Mr. Anand d man himself and kamla all benefitted from FIFA money...damn..
It hv a lot more to come...let's see of they cld bring back section 34...I mean jack was a past UNC financier like ish nd Steve

Let's sit back and enjoy the show... Sure to be a dramatic one..

Jack burn his bridges...he will be extradited..with him around...UNC not winning no election... And hopefully Tim kee doesn't either..

Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>