March 28, 2024, 10:09:19 AM

Author Topic: Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich.  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich.
« on: January 15, 2013, 05:11:50 AM »
Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation Raymond Tim Kee is scheduled to meet with FIFA President Sepp Blatter at the FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland on Tuesday (Jan 15th).

This will be Tim Kee’s first official meeting with the FIFA boss since his installation as President of the TTFF last year. Tim Kee recently returned from the United States where he met with CONCACAF President Jeff Webb.

According to Tim Kee, he intends to discuss several matters relating to the TTFF with Blatter, among them the possibility of financial assistance to the organization to aid in payments owed to thirteen members of the 2006 World Cup squad as well as other individuals who are owed by the TTFF.

“I feel quite optimistic about the meeting and the opportunity that we have right now to fix some of the problems that the Federation is facing. I don’t know that you can erase history but what you can do is try to emulate what was desirable and positive and discard the things that were not,” Tim Kee stated on the weekend.

Read More

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »
So Mr. Tim Kee, your intentions to move the federation forward is to beg Mr. Webb and Mr. Blatter to help you pay the Soca Warriors and other people the Federation owe. Is that right? How did the meeting with Webb go? Let me guess, probably not too good, I don't recall hearing you talk in detail about that meeting. Now, you are going to beg Sepp Bleeder to give you money. You are kidding.
First of all, you are asking the wrong people for that money when you should be suing the man who said he developed football in TnT and the Caribbean, when in fact the only thing he developed is his bank account. This joker is the one who made the promise to pay the Warriors 50% of the monies, not Bleeder and Mr. Webb. Then there is the matter of Haiti and the missing funds. What is your spin on that sticky situation. If I recall, Bleeder said he is not giving your Federation any financial assistance until that Haiti question is answered. By the way bossman, that $250,000 is not given to you so you can pay players on a promise, it's given to all FIFFA members to assist in developing the game. If you didn't know, now you know.
And stop friggin begging, it does not look good. 
I heard you mention something about adjustments in the future, you need to get rid of the deadbeats from the old regime and clean house, you know who they are, they are like a yoke around you neck.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:55:46 PM »
Lets hope he isnt severely corrupted when he returns home
Hart for president

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:04:06 PM »
Ent? A Sepp Blatter-induced Jedi mind trick.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 01:26:35 PM »
why we eh have no game for gold cup preparation set up for the next international break?

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:02:56 PM »
Sounding the right signals. It's only fair Tim Kee ask for assistance from FIFA as they are the ones who allowed the nonsense to continue under the previous regime.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/homefifa/news/newsid=1985297/index.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_about_fifa

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 03:05:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWG3xF_LRPQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zWG3xF_LRPQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
Sounding the right signals. It's only fair Tim Kee ask for assistance from FIFA as they are the ones who allowed the nonsense to continue under the previous regime.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/homefifa/news/newsid=1985297/index.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_about_fifa

Like Tim Kee and dem didn't know what de ass scenes Jack was on... please!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 04:41:10 PM »
Heheheh ... Kenwyne is a "former star". Doh tell his agent.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 06:19:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWG3xF_LRPQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zWG3xF_LRPQ</a>

Tim Kee is one asshole, his interview was going good and he was making sense a little but de ending was pure assness he talking.

Anton was de coach in 2007 when de team came back from de the last Gold Cup he saying, so that is a plus according to him for T&T team, but yet he hire Jamal Shabaaz, and side step de question all together, he just say who else they should hire.

He also saying that everybody quiet now that they did good in the Caribbean Cup, PLEASE !!!!!...... he really in his heart happy with T&T and really feel he quiet everybody..

T&T performance was sub par, admit it man, they lucky, I wonder if the TTFF feeling big and mighty now and when they go to the Gold Cup and collect one setta licks if Tim Kee could still talk shit.

Tim Kee, dont feel yuh invincible nah and de same men yuh praising like Anton and Shabaaz and them is de same men who will cut yuh throat.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »
when you should be suing the man who said he developed football in TnT and the Caribbean, when in fact the only thing he developed is his bank account.

Tim Kee suing Jack. Come better than that nah.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 06:52:01 PM »

Like Tim Kee and dem didn't know what de ass scenes Jack was on... please!

Everyone knows what Jack & Co. did, that's not the point. The reality is there is nothing Tim Kee or FIFA can do to Jack while he maintains his level of influence in the govt. The courts will do nothing, the opposition doesn't have the numbers or the guile, and there is not enough sense of outrage among the public to hold Warner accountable. So Tim Kee or anyone else running the TTFF from this point have to eat some humble pie, manage the situation as best as they can, and use this era to learn to efficiently operate a federation because they are on their own.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
Everyone knows what Jack & Co. did, that's not the point. The reality is there is nothing Tim Kee or FIFA can do to Jack while he maintains his level of influence in the govt. The courts will do nothing, the opposition doesn't have the numbers or the guile, and there is not enough sense of outrage among the public to hold Warner accountable. So Tim Kee or anyone else running the TTFF from this point have to eat some humble pie, manage the situation as best as they can, and use this era to learn to efficiently operate a federation because they are on their own.

My point flew clear over your head... so let me help you:

It's only fair Tim Kee ask for assistance from FIFA as they [FIFA] are the ones who allowed the nonsense to continue under the previous regime.

Yes, FIFA allow Jack certain privileges, not the least of which was unchecked power over local football... but those within local football, such as Tim Kee himself, also let a lot of shit happen by failing to muster enough balls courage to keep Jack in check.  Jack wasn't the one voting himself back into power in local football.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 12:36:15 AM »
The only thing that needs help is your writing. "Like Tim Kee and dem didn't know what de ass scenes Jack was on...please".
"Certain privileges" is also a bit of an understatement and the fact that you actually think there was a democratic process afoot during Jack's time is laughable. But here's where you really fall down; if you remember, Jack didn't hold an electable office. You may also want confirm that Tim Kee was present during any of the meetings where Camps was voted in. How's that for help? 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 01:30:12 AM »
The only thing that needs help is your writing. "Like Tim Kee and dem didn't know what de ass scenes Jack was on...please".
"Certain privileges" is also a bit of an understatement and the fact that you actually think there was a democratic process afoot during Jack's time is laughable. But here's where you really fall down; if you remember, Jack didn't hold an electable office. You may also want confirm that Tim Kee was present during any of the meetings where Camps was voted in. How's that for help? 

Fixating on minutiae about alleged flaws in my writing doesn't mask, but rather magnifies the fact that your argument is without clothes.  Jack was elevated to the helm in both the TTFF and CONCACAF thru the "democratic process."  The TTFF hierarchy that propped him up once he left local elected office (Camps, Groden et al.) were elected via the "democratic process."  Going too fast for you?  Whether Tim Kee was "present" during meetings is completely beside the point... but coming from you that's not really surprising.  Tim Kee was one of the "stakeholders" who helped make a mockery of the "democratic process," by actively suppressing opposition to the Warner regime (by which I mean Camps and Groden, since you insist on acting slow), or passively acquiescing to the same.  I won't bother going back and forth with you... my point is made, even if you insist on pretending otherwise.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 03:29:38 AM »
You're right to put quotation marks around democratic process. Maybe that's your way of accepting the basic flaw of your position. Camps and Groden were nothing but patsies who couldn't suppress a sneeze at a play much less any opposition mounted against Jack. I suppose its hard for you to understand that one very smart and strategic-minded guy can manipulate a number of people. Because certainly if you were there things would have been real different, right?

Sometimes you get a little too caught up in your own aroma of bs.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 12:45:41 PM »
when you should be suing the man who said he developed football in TnT and the Caribbean, when in fact the only thing he developed is his bank account.

Tim Kee suing Jack. Come better than that nah.

You are right. People in the TTFF fraid the special one except the criminals and dem. Better said than done. Tiny Tim, if you reading this thread you looking like a pantyman.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »
So Tiny Tim, what kinda cloak and dagger thing is that? Big headlines, "Extra, extra, read all about it, Tiny Tim to meet Blatter in Zurich" and then you come back in the dark of night, unannounced? Or, maybe yuh still vacationing in Zurich. You jokey yes.

1]; } ?>