April 29, 2024, 09:07:26 AM

Author Topic: Keeping an eye on this Timkee fella!  (Read 2979 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Keeping an eye on this Timkee fella!
« on: January 16, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
Ah few months ago we all would have welcomed anyone with a different face in comparison TO WHAT WE HAD AVAILABLE IN THE TTFF. it was ah breath of fresh air to see murray and timkee squared off to take over the federation.

now that we're past that stage and a recycled face has been installed in the hot seat, it didn't take long for for him to show how clueless he truly iz. IMO the joy was short lived when timkee's first order of business was to hire the most hated man in T&T football.

now how clueless could this man be, and to add insult, he's fixing something that didn't need fixing. IMO wallace was doing fine, unless there's something behind the scenes we are not privy too.

IMO hiring muhammad and shabazz was counter productive, and ten steps bckward! not making a definite decision on groden?? that is just pure backward leadership skills and the icing on the cake. IMO this man is no different that what we had in the past.

anyway, lets keep this thread and up dated, so every time president timkee shoots himself in the foot we can revisit it, shall we.  stay tuned. :waiting:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 04:08:31 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping an eye on this Timkee fella!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »
Raymond Timkee was the very worst possible choice. Clueless is not the word besides which something alot of people dont know and which he has been hiding for years. He is a muslim for over 30 odd years but hides it because of business. But this is T&T the land of mediocre and masons. He will make Jack look like a  diamond.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
Charge: Religion stocking. Plea?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 04:33:28 PM »
Raymond Timkee was the very worst possible choice. Clueless is not the word besides which something alot of people dont know and which he has been hiding for years. He is a muslim for over 30 odd years but hides it because of business. But this is T&T the land of mediocre and masons. He will make Jack look like a  diamond.
With all due respect, this is not what i meant by being unfit for service, and BTW, what does him being a muslim have to do with getting the job done right??

i recall "noor Hassanali" being a muslim and holding one of the highest offices in T&T politics, so what's your point? 

BTW, there re plenty of muslims on this site who hides their faith as well, and don't forget the man who made it possible for you to come on this site and express your views is a muslim, "inshan muhammad" AKA "FLEX".   ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:53:27 PM »

IF this is true then the optics not good atall. The man first order of business should be to get rid of the incompetent yes men and dunderheads that let jack run wild in the first place, not give the perception he putting his 'people' in power. Shabazz was bad enough. But with all the facking mess football in and the amount of people who were lied to, oppressed, suppressed, defrauded and disposed of, the first wrong he looking to right is facking David Muhammed getting fired? Steups.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 06:43:57 PM »
With all due respect, this is not what i meant by being unfit for service, and BTW, what does him being a muslim have to do with getting the job done right??

i recall "noor Hassanali" being a muslim and holding one of the highest offices in T&T politics, so what's your point? 

BTW, there re plenty of muslims on this site who hides their faith as well, and don't forget the man who made it possible for you to come on this site and express your views is a muslim, "inshan muhammad" AKA "FLEX".   ;)

I dont like to get into the religion thing because its a topic you really cannot win.... and I am not affraid to admit I am not a Muslim despite having a Muslim name and believe it or not, I am the only one between my siblings to have a Muslim name. My father named me after Inshan (Ali) and I dont even like cricket....  :D

However, even though I admire the discipline, support and love they teach and show each other through good and bad, I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian (well, I believe in Christ and God - not religion), like a lot of Trinbagonians we inherit our names from our forefathers and while some choose to continue to follow their ancestries believes, some did not.

And its Mohammed, not Muhammad....  ;D

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:04:53 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 07:12:52 PM »

I dont like to get into the religion thing because its a topic you really cannot win.... and I am not affraid to admit I am not a Muslim despite having a Muslim name and believe it or not, I am the only one between my siblings to have a Muslim name. My father named me after Inshan (Ali) and I dont even like cricket....  :D

However, even though I admire the discipline, support and love they teach and show each other through good and bad, I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian (well, I believe in Christ and God - not religion), like a lot of Trinbagonians we inherit our names from our forefathers and while some choose to continue to follow their ancestries believes, some did not.

Guys, in my opinion (which I know is not worth much in this multi cultural melting pot we call Trinidad & Tobago) religeon should not even be mentioned. The first thing anybody says about an appointment is his colour, creed or religion.

Who cares? As long as the man can do the job, I don't care if he worships a puddle full of plankton.

Now I know we all can see that there is racism afoot in T&T and your colour can get you hired or fired. But here on this site, we should rise above this. Look how a misguided perception is wrong - Flex is a muslim because of his name? While I understand the point that JC made, when you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

Just for the record, my religion is officially a Jedi Knight.

When the UK did a census in 2001, people discovered that if more than 10,000 people worship a religion, it becomes an official religion of the U.K. So tens of thousands of people put their religion as Jedi Knight. So, me and my son are Jedi Knights!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:36:52 AM »

My bad flex.   positive.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 03:39:16 AM »

Guys, in my opinion (which I know is not worth much in this multi cultural melting pot we call Trinidad & Tobago) religeon should not even be mentioned. The first thing anybody says about an appointment is his colour, creed or religion.

Who cares? As long as the man can do the job, I don't care if he worships a puddle full of plankton.

Now I know we all can see that there is racism afoot in T&T and your colour can get you hired or fired. But here on this site, we should rise above this. Look how a misguided perception is wrong - Flex is a muslim because of his name? While I understand the point that JC made, when you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

When the UK did a census in 2001, people discovered that if more than 10,000 people worship a religion, it becomes an official religion of the U.K. So tens of thousands of people put their religion as Jedi Knight. So, me and my son are Jedi Knights!
It's not about religion nah daddyo, it's about bigotry, and nuff man on here allow bush and company uh teef dey head wid all that terrorist hooplah, and the islamiphobia.

allyuh wont really like me to say who the real terrorist are nah, matter of fact that's ah whole nother topic, of which i would rather stay on timmekee wid all his asinine policies.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:40:48 AM by just cool »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 11:12:38 AM »

Ok Anakin
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:46 AM »

Ok Anakin

Don't start mocking my religion  :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 11:32:34 AM »
haha :D after all that ole talk from you a few months ago when i call out your star boy tim kee, now you coming to talk about how you keeping an eye on tim kee?

u real jokey breds :D :D

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 03:23:55 PM »

My bad flex.   positive.
Forumites ... let us have a moment of silence in recognition of Just Cool ...first ever apology  :applause: .. Well done sah - raise yuh bat!!

Please my people stay away from that "because the man is a muslim" talk....that is real  :bs: - competency should be judged by results. Period. Let us not forget that it is years of mis-management that he is tasked with addressing.... "A series of bad decisions is only fixed by a series of good ..." - translation - there is no magic fix for this broken federation (will take time)

Bless...
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 10:12:17 PM »
They say "A bad start makes for a good ending". I don't know if Tiny Tim adheres to that but we will see and we will see.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 10:30:38 PM »

My bad flex.   positive.
Forumites ... let us have a moment of silence in recognition of Just Cool ...first ever apology  :applause: .. Well done sah - raise yuh bat!!

Please my people stay away from that "because the man is a muslim" talk....that is real  :bs: - competency should be judged by results. Period. Let us not forget that it is years of mis-management that he is tasked with addressing.... "A series of bad decisions is only fixed by a series of good ..." - translation - there is no magic fix for this broken federation (will take time)

Bless...
It's quite obvious that you are new to this site, bc i'm not one to hold on to any one thing for dear life, nor either am i above an apology, i think you have the wrong just cool, maybe you had someone like controversial in mind.

i don't care enough to try and convince anyone to see things my way, to bad you've not been on here long enough to know that, or even witnessed one of my classic apologies.  ;)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 11:40:53 PM »
so is it 4-4-2 ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 11:41:34 PM »
so doh tell meh jack was a Christian
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

AirMan

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 04:57:24 AM »
They say "A bad start makes for a good ending". I don't know if Tiny Tim adheres to that but we will see and we will see.

How many times you have seen that saying come to past in football? Most times in football a bad start means a bad finish.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 06:57:42 AM »
so doh tell meh jack was a Christian

classic  :devil:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 02:48:26 PM »

My bad flex.   positive.

Bless...
It's quite obvious that you are new to this site, bc i'm not one to hold on to any one thing for dear life, nor either am i above an apology, i think you have the wrong just cool, maybe you had someone like controversial in mind.

i don't care enough to try and convince anyone to see things my way, to bad you've not been on here long enough to know that, or even witnessed one of my classic apologies.  ;)
No boss...not new to this..just been on mute for a while.  Resurrected so to speak ... the Cool I remember was/is one of the most cantankerous men on this forum...which is welcomed/interesting reading.  No disrespect pal ... I duly acknowledge that you are not above apologizing for dissing the site creator. 

Keep on keeping on brethren.  :chilling:
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

1]; } ?>