April 23, 2024, 08:52:50 AM

Author Topic: Interactive: Jamaal Shabazz invites discussion on Gold Cup philosophy  (Read 3796 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Interactive: Jamaal Shabazz invites discussion on Gold Cup philosophy
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 09:23:21 AM »
Hehe. Definitely hope you share that on Wired868 as well

Stop begging for bloggers Lasana. We good right here, yuh moving like Prakash, trying to theif supporters for nothing.

Besides, I would not waste my time, Shabazz and de TTFF will not take any advice from anyone, this is a big pappieshow, all they go say, good idea and give a big round of applause and nothing more.

Act like yuh know nah...

I don't think is a matter of stealing support, he contributes and has been contributing to this forum for some time, very valuable and interesting stuff too, I don't see the trouble in posting a comment on his site.

Sam just on shit.  Lasana need to participate more here and not just post if he wants the support, real talk.  But at the same time, nothing wrong with forumites showing some love on Wired868.

Perhaps like Sam he posts in an altered state.  :devil:

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Interactive: Jamaal Shabazz invites discussion on Gold Cup philosophy
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 10:56:06 AM »
I apologize..I was so excited for the opportunity to interact with the Coach the words flowed onto the page. I also wanted to add Garth Pollonais as one of the better strikers we had in Trinidad. The coachman played with some good players back in his playing days he should have a good idea of the type of mindset these forwards have.

1]; } ?>