March 28, 2024, 11:06:06 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Peru Game (06-Feb-2013).  (Read 35266 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the T&T vs Peru Game (06-Feb-2013).
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:46:19 PM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Peru game at the Ato Boldon Stadium (8pm TT time) on the 06th of February 2013 will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

For the internet users, you can follow the game at:

To be updated.

Possible Online Streams.

To be updated.

Possible TV Station.

To be updated.

Trinidad & Tobago Squad

Goalkeepers
Marvin Phillip (Central FC/T&T), Cleon John (North East Stars/T&T)

Defenders
Carlyle Mitchell (Vancouver Whitecaps/Canada), Daneil Cyrus (W Connection/T&T), Aubrey David (Caledonia AIA/T&T), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force/T&T), Kareem Moses (North East Stars/T&T), Sheldon Bateau (KV Mechelen/Belgium).

Midfielders
Carlos Edwards (Ipswich Town/England), Densill Theobald (Caledonia AIA/T&T), Khaleem Hyland (Racing Genk/Belgium), Kevon Carter (Defence Force/T&T), Ataullah Guerra (Caledonia AIA/T&T), Keyon Edwards (Caledonia AIA/T&T), Jemel Sebro (Defence Force/T&T).

Forwards
Darryl Roberts (Samsunspor/Turkey), Kenwyne Jones (Stoke City/England), Devorn Jorsling (Defence Force/T&T).

Peru Squad

Goalkeerpers
Raúl Fernández (FC Dallas/USA), Diego Penny (Sporting Cristal/Peru).

Defenders
Alberto Rodriguez (Rio Ave/Portugal), Carlos Zambrano (Eintracht Frankfurt/Germany), Renzo Revoredo (Sporting Cristal/Peru), Roberto Guizasola (Juan Aurich/Peru), Christian Ramos (Juan Aurich/Peru), Aurelio Saco Vertiz (Universitario de Deportes/Peru).

Midfielders
André Carrillo (Sporting Lisbon/Portugal), Rinaldo Cruzado (Chievo Verona/Italy), Luis Ramirez (Ponte Preta/Brazil), Juan Carlos Mariño (Queretaro/Mexico), Juan Manuel Vargas (Genoa/Italy), Edwin Retamoso (Real Garcilaso/Peru), Carlos Lobatón (Sporting Cristal/Peru), Alfredo Rojas (Juan Aurich/Peru).

Forwards
Claudio Pizarro (Bayern Munich/Germany), Paolo Guerrero (Corinthians/Brazil), Jefferson Farfán (Schalke 04/Germany), Junior Ross (Sporting Cristal/Peru).

Updates to follow as we get more info, so keep checking back.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:26:38 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Peru Game (06-Feb-2013).
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 02:01:58 PM »
According to my sources...

6 foreign based invited : K.Jones, C.Edwards, K.Hyland, JL Samuel, D.Roberts and N. De Leon

Tickets 100$ and kids U16 Free ... kick off 8pm at the Ato Boldon Stadium

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »

6 foreign based invited : K.Jones, C.Edwards, K.Hyland, JL Samuel, D.Roberts and N. De Leon

Hope your source is wrong about C.Edwards  JL Samuel because we need to be rebuilding
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 02:50:23 PM »
TTFF Facebook– Rounds Up Your Crew - T&T vs Peru at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Feb 6th, 2013, 8pm. Peru will be bringing top Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro... T&T recalls Carlos Edwards, Kenwyne Jones and Khaleem Hyland. Tickets cost only $100, Kids under 16 free.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »

Hope your source is wrong about C.Edwards  JL Samuel because we need to be rebuilding

Play the best team. Let the old men rock if they're the best options or best subs.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 07:05:23 PM »
Plus they need familiar names to pull crowd

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 07:34:50 PM »
See when I say with TnT football I does expect anything, anytime, from anybody...how De Leon name come een dis?!?!?!

And just to be mischievous...didn't somebody say dey talk to Shabazz and..."asked him if they had a match coming up. His answer was no" so where all dis playing Peru talk come from, unless he didn't know bout de game, or was just lying:)

TnT football? Anything, anytime...from anybody:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 08:12:42 PM »
T&T vs Peru set for Ato Boldon Stadium on Feb 6th.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

Trinidad and  Tobago’s National Men’s senior team will kickstart their preparations for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup with a friendly international clash with Peru’s Senior Team at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva on Wednesday February 6th, 2013.

Tickets have been priced at TT$ 100 all seating and kids Under 16 free. These tickets will go on sale next week at locations to be announced shortly.

President of the TTFF Raymond Tim Kee disclosed the friendly international against Peru, stating that they will travel with several of their overseas-based players including  top Bayern Munich marksman Claudio Pizarro and Jefferson Farfan of Schalke FC.  T&T meantime has recalled Stoke City striker Kenwyne Jones, Ipswich Town’s Carlos Edwards, Racing Genk’s Khaleem Hyland, Turkish based forward Darryl Roberts, Iran-based former Aston Villa defender Jlloyd Samuel and DC United’s Nick De Leon who is also eligible to play for the US but has not made his debut for USA nor T&T.

Co-head coaches Hutson Charles and Jamaal Shabazz are both out of the country but will return this weekend and will call a home-based squad to begin training next week. Shabazz is in Turkey while Charles an technical director Anton Corneal are both in Costa Rica observing T&T’s possible Gold Cup opponents at the Central American qualifiers.

Tim Kee disclosed that following meetings Ministry officials , the Ministry of Tourism will assist in funding for the international fixture to the tune of just under TT$500,000.

Tim Kee also spoke on other matters including his meeting with FIFA President Sepp Blatter concerning his new portfolio with the TTFF and the request for assistance to meet payments owed to thirteen of this country’s 2006 World Cup squad.

He announced also that three former National stalwarts in Everald Cummings, Leroy De Leon and Selris Figaro have been included in the Federation’s Technical Committee and they will serve in an advisory position to TTFF Technical Director Anton Corneal.

The TTFF President also revealed that former national team manager Richard Braithwaite is currently spearheading a committee which also includes Osmond Downer and Gwenwyn Cust,  that is working on a TTFF Constitution Reform and this will be subsequently reviewed for approval by the TTFF Executive Committee.

More on Tim Kee’s comments on the issue regarding outstanding payments to the 13 2006 players can be seen on TTFF’s Youtube channel later tonight.

Peru Overseas players for friendly 
international vs T&T

1. Claudio Pizarro (Bayern Munich / Germany) 
2. Jefferson Farfán (Schalke 04 / Germany) 
3. Carlos Zambrano (Eintracht Frankfurt / Germany) 
4. Rinaldo Cruzado (Chievo Verona / Italy) 
5. Alberto Rodriguez (Rio Ave / Portugal) 
6. Paolo Hurtado (Pacos de Ferreira / Portugal) 
7. André Carrillo (Sporting Lisbon / Portugal) 
8. Luis Ramirez (Ponte Preta / Brazil) 
9.. Raúl Fernández (FC Dallas / USA) 
10. Juan Carlos Mariño (Queretaro / Mexico) 
11. Paolo Guerrero (Corinthians / Brazil)
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:20:01 PM »
Anton, ah beg yuh already ... lemme beg yuh again ...bring eeen Rodrigo while yuh there! (Good move worthy of applause fuh being there  :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:29 PM »
Gally!
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 02:48:25 AM »
train well
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 05:11:25 AM »
T&T vs Peru set for Ato Boldon Stadium on Feb 6th.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Trinidad and Tobago’s National Men’s senior team will kickstart their preparations for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup with a friendly international clash with Peru’s Senior Team at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva on Wednesday February 6th, 2013.

Tickets have been priced at TT$ 100 all seating and kids Under 16 free. These tickets will go on sale next week at locations to be announced shortly.

President of the TTFF Raymond Tim Kee disclosed the friendly international against Peru, stating that they will travel with several of their overseas-based players including  top Bayern Munich marksman Claudio Pizarro and Jefferson Farfan of Schalke FC.

T&T meantime has recalled Stoke City striker Kenwyne Jones, Ipswich Town’s Carlos Edwards, Racing Genk’s Khaleem Hyland, Turkish based forward Darryl Roberts, Iran-based former Aston Villa defender Jlloyd Samuel and DC United’s Nick De Leon who is also eligible to play for the US but has not made his debut for USA nor T&T. Vancouver Whitecaps defender Carlyle Mitchell is also among the players invited.

Read More

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:40:18 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 08:11:59 AM »
@Fyzoman I was the one who asked him if there was a game coming up and he said no. The reason I asked him about a game (in Europe)was because I was on a flight with him to London and he had a few players who I recognised. He answered no but he was accompanying the guys on their trial in Turkey. They were all Caledonia AIA players, Trini and Guyanese to be specific. I can't understand why you are so aggitated because you can't understand how a friendly match was organized without your knowing and implying that Shabazz is a liar?? With the info I have now supplied could you please explain your displeasure.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 08:40:51 AM »
@Fyzoman I was the one who asked him if there was a game coming up and he said no. The reason I asked him about a game (in Europe)was because I was on a flight with him to London and he had a few players who I recognised. He answered no but he was accompanying the guys on their trial in Turkey. They were all Caledonia AIA players, Trini and Guyanese to be specific. I can't understand why you are so aggitated because you can't understand how a friendly match was organized without your knowing and implying that Shabazz is a liar?? With the info I have now supplied could you please explain your displeasure.

Ahhhh, no breds me eh de least bit agitated and displeased, I didn't realize was a game in EUROPE yuh ask bout, simply dat:)

And not to prolong dis but ah happen to have known Solomon Mcleod personally, so Shabazz dem so cyah really say nothing dat would interest me, and I will work on my writing skills so I don't come off as being agitated, I'm a work in progress:)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:08 AM »

Ahhhh, no breds me eh de least bit agitated and displeased, I didn't realize was a game in EUROPE yuh ask bout, simply dat:)

And not to prolong dis but ah happen to have known Solomon Mcleod personally, so Shabazz dem so cyah really say nothing dat would interest me, and I will work on my writing skills so I don't come off as being agitated, I'm a work in progress:)

U need 2 ask how much peeps here know who Solomon Mcleod was?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 09:29:43 AM »
That's the least that could be done.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 09:50:46 AM »
@Fyzoman Ok I understand you got a real beef with Shabazz because of the coup. I (and almost everyone I know)certainly detest Bakr, Shabazz and the members of the Jamaat for what they did to our country but let's stick to the issue at hand which is football and the TnT team. He's the co-head coach at the minute and let's judge him on this forum in that capacity. Hutson Charles was a soldier in the insurrection and even he has to be objective in his partnership with Shabazz, let's try and do the same!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
@Fyzoman Ok I understand you got a real beef with Shabazz because of the coup. I (and almost everyone I know)certainly detest Bakr, Shabazz and the members of the Jamaat for what they did to our country but let's stick to the issue at hand which is football and the TnT team. He's the co-head coach at the minute and let's judge him on this forum in that capacity. Hutson Charles was a soldier in the insurrection and even he has to be objective in his partnership with Shabazz, let's try and do the same!!

Ok bredda, you do that, I still working on meh magnaminity, ok horse:)

Oh and Weary allyuh, de same way some of my fellow forumites does ha meh running to Google and Dictionary.com, i was confident that ah quick Google search woulda let people know who Mcleod was:)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 11:48:23 PM »

Ok bredda, you do that, I still working on meh magnaminity, ok horse:)

Oh and Weary allyuh, de same way some of my fellow forumites does ha meh running to Google and Dictionary.com, i was confident that ah quick Google search woulda let people know who Mcleod was:)

That is if they were intrested in knowin who he was.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »
Peru bringing back all they top guns and we  recalled  all we 'Used Guns; that were ineffective against Guyana !!!!!!
what would  our team look like if we could have  all these players available for the best selection:

Europe
Kenwyne Jones-  S  -  28  -  Stoke City (EPL)
Carlos Edward-  M/D  -34  -  Ipswich Town (League Championship)
Jake Thompson-  D  -  23  -  Newport County (Conference National)
Andre Boucaud-  M  -  28  Notts County (League One)
Chris Birchall-  M  -  28  -Port Vale (League Two)
Robert Primus-  D  -  21  -  Aktobe (Kazakhstan Premier League)
Khaleem Hyland  -  M  - 23  -  Racing Genk(Belgian Pro  League)
Darryl Robert-  S  -  29  -  Samsunspor (TFF First League)
Lester Peltier- S -24-  SK Slovan Bratislava (Slovak Super League)
Sheldon Bateau- M- 21-  KV Mechelen (Belgian Pro League)
Meikel Williams-D-22- FC Fyn (Danish 1st Division)
Shahdon Winchester-S-23- FF Jaro (Veikkausliiga- Finnish Premier League)

Asia
Jlloyd Samuel-  D  -  31  -  Esteghlal Tehran FC (Iran Pro League)
Kendall Jagdeosingh -S-26-  Chainat FC (Thai Premier League)
Hughtun Hector -M -28-  Song Lam Nghe An FC   (V-League)
Willis Plaza -S-25- Song Lam Nghe An FC   (V-League)   

US
Julius James-  D  -  28  -  ?
Kevan George – M-22- Columbus Crew (MLS)
Keon Daniel-  M  -  25  -  Philadelphia Union (MLS)
Uriah Betnick- D – 23 - Philadelphia Union (MLS)
Damani Richards- D 18 - Philadelphia Union (MLS)
Cordell Cato – S –20- Seattle Sounders (MLS)?
Carlyle Mitchell – D-25- Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS)
Kevin Molino-  M/S  - 20  - Orlando City (USL)?
Sean Da Silva- M-22-?
Leston Paul-M-22-?

Prospective US born caps (not selected to January US training camp)
Kamani Hill- M-26 -Colorado Rapids
Nick DeLeon – M-22- DC United
Sheanon Williams- D- 22  -  Philadelphia Union

Imagine all of corporate TnT  getting together to sponsor a  player  ...start ah campaign ..COME BACK HOME and Represent the RWB  . Look at the potential firepower and the  youthful potential  if we had all these resources available. WC 2018 begins NOW!!!!!!!!!
Add the potential locals who have a strong chance  and we set for 2018
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:22:14 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 12:41:25 AM »
DeLeon call up reported at MLS

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/01/27/report-dcs-deleon-called-trinidad-and-tobago

comments - many are wishing he'd been cap tied to US. But of course the friendly doesn't set anything in stone.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »
USA have a way they does cap man for about 2 games then drop them. Yuh place is never secure, unless you that good. I'm hoping if he does come he will enjoy his stay. We really need to start rebuilding our team.
Youtube Channel

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 06:02:35 AM »
If he decides to play for us that would be a major boost... U.S. fans sound like they want him a whole lot!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 03:47:10 PM »
Give him Robbie Findley phone number.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 08:02:26 PM »
If he decides to play for us that would be a major boost... U.S. fans sound like they want him a whole lot!!!
Allyuh good oui. boy darryl roberts IMO is ah better option than him, even corncurls is ah way better option. we have fellas like winchester and britto coming up, all them fellas need is ah stint in ah good league to polish up their skills and unearth their true potential and we set.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
Sheldon Bateau got called to play against Peru..

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 05:50:24 AM »
 :yawning: :yawning:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>