March 28, 2024, 05:11:01 AM

Author Topic: Hoodrat Mom acts out, gets tased by security while her kids look on.  (Read 3633 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Some ah allyuh need to talk to allyuh cousins...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYgPeliOgZc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pYgPeliOgZc</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hoodrat Mom acts out, gets tased by security while her kids look on.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:39:20 PM »
"You better back it up, you better back it up, i'll hit yuh, i'll hit yuh".  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that biatch didn't want no mo ah dat, yuh see how she boil down like badgee, and apparently she buck didn't wah none of it either.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:43:53 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:41:19 PM »
Mental Slavery
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 09:44:08 PM »
She fat buffalo friend didn't want none either... see how far away she creep when pushing and shoving start.  Part ah me wanted to tap up dem kids... but a greater part saddened for them.  With parents like that their future pretty hopeless.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 09:45:12 PM »
On the real though, that forkin taser gun eh fackin easy nah, yuh eh see how that scank fall like ah tree in de forest.  :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 09:59:26 PM »
She fat buffalo friend didn't want none either... see how far away she creep when pushing and shoving start.  Part ah me wanted to tap up dem kids... but a greater part saddened for them.  With parents like that their future pretty hopeless.

More retainer money for you.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
Disgusting..

I notice this is a common trend where some women feel that they can fight men. There are a handful of videos on YouTube that show women acting up and trying to pick fights with men.

On the real.. You seen how that woman never dared to walk back in after being tasered. She stayed in her place after that. She look for it. Poor soul.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 10:20:23 PM »
On the real though, that forkin taser gun eh fackin easy nah, yuh eh see how that scank fall like ah tree in de forest.  :devil:

Dat bish keel over and drop like ah breadfruit...

TT ah go still take dey money and give them high-quality service... hate tuh say it but many will end up being repeat customers.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:03:24 AM »
The security guard real warn them but they want to act up so take taze....who doh hear does feel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 12:04:59 AM »

ah feel bad for the lil fella in the red t-shirt. the smallest one, but the first to get by his mother's side. it will take a miracle for these children to wade out the shit swamp their parents trap them in.

as for the jackass 'father', pardner playing man to save face. he wait until well after he jammette get felled like a old zaboca tree to talk.   if that creature was my woman i woulda hi-five the guard slip and him a $20.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 08:31:53 AM »

ah feel bad for the lil fella in the red t-shirt. the smallest one, but the first to get by his mother's side. it will take a miracle for these children to wade out the shit swamp their parents trap them in.

as for the jackass 'father', pardner playing man to save face. he wait until well after he jammette get felled like a old zaboca tree to talk.   if that creature was my woman i woulda hi-five the guard slip and him a $20.

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 09:14:21 AM »
Felt bad for the kids, wish them well in the future but we all know their odds are slim to none.
you could see they were well taught at home with the one in the black jersey telling the guard he's gay.

honestly this is one of the reasons why I don't want to live near any big metro cities, even right here in Minneapolis we does see people carrying on like that. I like value for money but I'll gladly pay $10 more for breakfast than go to a Denny's and put up with this sort of behaviour.

"Some ah allyuh need to talk to allyuh cousins..." - yuh crack me up with that one Bakes lol, btw this was the sort of thing me and Tenors was telling yuh bout the other day.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:54:28 AM »
steups.......nice nice lil children caught up in this  :pissedoff: :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 10:58:19 AM »
steups.......nice nice lil children caught up in this  :pissedoff: :-\
Is nice lil children you say ano boss?? from what i could see, them kids dun spoil ahready, before yuh know it dem wilding out and harassing ppl all over the south, or join up in some gang.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:51:26 PM by just cool »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »
Let's hope the kids have opportunites  to interact with adults who can model more positive behaviors, thereby giving them a chance to break the cycle. They are young enough to be saved .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 06:53:35 PM »
Let's hope the kids have opportunites  to interact with adults who can model more positive behaviors, thereby giving them a chance to break the cycle. They are young enough to be saved .
You wishin on ah star dey sister! tuh tell yuh the trute, you have ah better shot @ winnin the lottery. JMO.

giggsy11

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 07:27:05 PM »
You wishin on ah star dey sister! tuh tell yuh the trute, you have ah better shot @ winnin the lottery. JMO.

Let me ask you a question- you and I know there are people out there who had better parents, and turn out to be some of the things people are predicting for these kids; what is their excuse? And by the way we get a sample of them right here on this forum.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 09:12:36 PM »

Let me ask you a question- you and I know there are people out there who had better parents, and turn out to be some of the things people are predicting for these kids; what is their excuse? And by the way we get a sample of them right here on this forum.
I not saying it's impossible, it's just highly improbable. this thing is not rocket science, it's all about the law of averages.

my point was all odds are against these children and of them achieving success and becoming productive members of society, IMO that is ah long shot!

that is why ppl gamble, bc the odds dictate their chances of winning, and all i'm saying is that i don't like the odds, so i would not take a chance of expecting to much from these yutes after seeing their surroundings.

1]; } ?>