March 28, 2024, 11:07:34 AM

Author Topic: Nick DeLeon declines T&T call-up.  (Read 50434 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nick DeLeon declines T&T call-up.
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2014, 04:26:58 PM »
So has he decided to join us yet ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2015, 10:19:16 AM »
With teh present American coach  bias aganist teh MLS players, yuh have to be very outstanding to make that team Nick yuh time running out on opportunities to show case on teh big stage- Make ah decision

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2015, 11:22:07 AM »
 :cursing:Why allyuh keep calling this man? He is a YANKEE and YANKEES DON'T want to play for any other country. 

It's not about "soccer" for them it's the flag.They have pledged an allegiance. Name one American player who crossed over.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
The man is not big enough of a player for us either.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2015, 12:10:54 PM »
What are the positives of playing for us?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2015, 03:35:05 PM »

Yeah but i am sure he can make our starting 11 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2015, 03:48:35 PM »

He easily makes our starting eleven
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2015, 05:03:04 PM »
I know why allyuh callin de man..allyuh tryin to help de man get a call up by de U.S team...he wouldn't get called by the U.S team..

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2015, 11:56:52 AM »
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing De Leon and Joevin operating on the left side of a TnT lineup.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nick DeLeon's golaaaasoooo!
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
 <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6KVXJvmJg7E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6KVXJvmJg7E</a>

:o :o :o :o :o :o
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nick DeLeon's golaaaasoooo!
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2015, 08:12:02 PM »
Saw it last night on sports center, wild and entertaining game. Spectacular goal!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nick DeLeon's golaaaasoooo!
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2015, 10:50:32 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :whip: :whip: :whip: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »
Too bad it seems like he doesn't want to play for us. He could definitely help the team. This year he has really worked on the defensive side of his game, to go with his attacking ability.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2015, 12:17:53 PM »
don't see why he still has a thread dedicated to him.
Not hating

he not on representing trini
so he not that important to our needs again.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2015, 12:27:57 PM »

All the begging and pleading didn't change his mind.

If our Professional Football clubs put emphasis on strong grass root football development in various local communities years ago then we will be reaping the rewards today at the senior level. If this had been done years ago will not be in this predicament today of feeling the need to beg and encourage foreign born players to play for our senior team.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2015, 03:57:00 PM »

If our Professional Football clubs put emphasis on strong grass root football development in various local communities years ago then we will be reaping the rewards today at the senior level. If this had been done years ago will not be in this predicament today of feeling the need to beg and encourage foreign born players to play for our senior team.

Breds, If what had been done years ago? Look, the ball was always in his court. This guy father is a legend in football. Where does his father stand in this? What if he told him not to play football as long as Jack Warner in charge. Remember Jack, the special advisor was still around when this  youth came on the scene. Nick probably saw all the crap going on with we football. He did not want to be in this bachanal. Maybe his little sister told him about our football. Remember Jessica use to play for our youth team not too long ago. Look if he doh ever play for us, it does not matter. I still like him as a player. Did we beg Boucaud to come? Did we do anything special to attract him. It appears He took upon himself to rep. RBW. He is now the captain of his club team. It was always and IT will Always be Nick decision to want to play for TT.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:02:54 PM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2015, 04:02:17 PM »
His father was a legend but he look average..

Bostock look like he have more talent.. I don't know why people making a big fuss about this youth.

You wanna hear a player that we should include in our wcq squad that have more talent than these guys:

Levi Garcia...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2015, 04:07:28 PM »
Levi Garcia, eh foreign born. He is a national player. The reason he was not called up because he just started his training with the Dutch club. I am almost certain he will be on the squad. The only issue is if he start getting pressure for the club not to play certain games that maybe important for us, the club may not think that it is.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »
And as far as Bostock is concerned, he needs to want to play for us also. I can't remember hearing him say that he wants to play for TT.  We keep hearing it from the horses mouths. I think he is good enough to play for us.  But does he really want to play for us? And he needs to play a couple cobo sweats to make sure he is the real deal.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:28:47 PM by Deeks »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2015, 04:27:33 PM »
Levi Garcia, eh foreign born. He is a national player. The reason he was not called up because he just started his training with the Dutch club. I am almost certain he will be on the squad. The only issue is if he start getting pressure for the club not to play certain games that maybe important for us, the club may not think that it is.

Exactly my point brother.. People are complaining that we are going after foreign born, but Levi is local and has more talent..

We have more like him locally, it's about harnessing that talent and scouting it.. The Dutch leagues know caps will help their players..

They will not be against him playing national football.. The reason he wasn't there earlier was because he was playing school football at a time, that has now changed.. So we should see him in national colours in the near future...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »

you don't like those people born abroad eh

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
And as far as Bostock is concerned, he needs to want to play for us also. I can't remember hearing him say that he wants to play for TT.  We keep hearing it from the horses mouths. I think he is good enough to play for us.  But does he really want to play for us? And he needs to play a couple cobo sweats to make sure he is the real deal.

he first made contact with our federation btw

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2015, 04:42:54 PM »

he first made contact with our federation btw

See, I can't remember TTFF mentioning that. I hearing that from you. But if that is really true, then we probably might see him for the next game or cobo sweat.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2015, 05:44:43 PM »

you don't like those people born abroad eh

Worry about the content of my post. The main points of my post and don't bother to cry about why you think about me

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2015, 05:49:04 PM »
We was 'begging' the Hoytes and them too. Jlloyd, etc.

Anybody with a chance of playing for a higher ranked country will need convincing. That's reality. Until they realize they have no chance again and they fall in with us.

As long as they 100 on the field and ain't causing discord in the locker room, bring them all. I a pragmatist, though.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2015, 06:37:51 PM »
I think Jay Lloyd could still play a role.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2015, 06:48:03 PM »

Huge bonuses from the TTFA!
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2015, 08:14:43 PM »

Huge bonuses from the TTFA!

You get to go to the gold cup and World Cup and become captain of your team.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:33 PM »

Exactly my point brother.. People are complaining that we are going after foreign born, but Levi is local and has more talent..

We have more like him locally, it's about harnessing that talent and scouting it.. The Dutch leagues know caps will help their players..

They will not be against him playing national football.. The reason he wasn't there earlier was because he was playing school football at a time, that has now changed.. So we should see him in national colours in the near future...

Deeks and Contro its almost like you think we want DeLeon over Garcia. What me and other members are saying is that we want both. As far as ive seen Garcia is a pure winger in our current 4-3-3/ 4-4-2 he would take either Cato or Cummings spots next to Jones. From what ive seen for DC this year I think DeLeon is a two way player he would play further back. Even if he does not start he would be a valuable sub.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2015, 10:03:36 PM »

Deeks and Contro its almost like you think we want DeLeon over Garcia. What me and other members are saying is that we want both. As far as ive seen Garcia is a pure winger in our current 4-3-3/ 4-4-2 he would take either Cato or Cummings spots next to Jones. From what ive seen for DC this year I think DeLeon is a two way player he would play further back. Even if he does not start he would be a valuable sub.

I never said I don't want Deleon .... I said forget all the begging for a player who doesn't care to run out for us, when we have locals that are just as good or better.. So there doesn't need to be any fear of lack of talent and having to beg when we have locally..

If he wants to humble himself and come... Definitely..

1]; } ?>