April 29, 2024, 11:03:43 AM

Author Topic: Edwards pumped for Peru clash.  (Read 5871 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Edwards pumped for Peru clash.
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »
but this match is a joke, time kee is a joke and the fed is a joke, the meaningful match was against guyana, what happened to all the inspiring football

Contro, clarify this some more. Why is this match a joke.

breds, tim kee put this match together to mamaguy the fans and make the public think that he is progressing the fed and rebuilding the program, when in fact he is throwing together a team and matches, if tim kee is really serious he would have replaced them coaches and get together a local squad that can train on a regular basis with young talent...

tim kee knows its a lost cause and the gold cup may come and go with many of the foreign based not coming for the games.. watch and see breds
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:29:01 AM by Controversial »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 08:45:36 AM »
No offense ; one of my favourite players but man should have been pumped against Guyana in WC 2014.

of course hes pumped, warm weather, liming and women, its a well disguised fete match... going brazil was never a priority for these players, still isn't, they will wait for the twilight of their careers to give it their all to try and make a wc
Yuh know ah few yrs back i thought ppl was taking set on you bc yuh was ah nice guy and they wanted tuh put you down just for the hell of it, or only bc everyone was doing it so it was the popular thing to do.

i also remember defend you only bc i never like the idea of kicking ah fella while he's down, but now i noticed that you have become even more ridiculous over the yrs and deserving of the fight down for the stripe that you get into!

bro for all the yrs i watching carlos edwards, that man is by far our most dedicated footballer and hardest worker in a T&T uniform whether it's cricket, football or track and field!

you my friend is ah mad man if you think carlos is anything like latas or yorke! that man gives his all to the point where i does be wondering if carlos is an android of some sort!

i never see ah man run soooo hard for 90+, and you have the nerve to slander that particular individual?? boy yuh better hush arse and make ppl like yuh eh!! bc yuh talking out yuh bamsee fella!! and yuh been talking out yuh bamsee for @ least two solid yrs now, and it's time to cut it out!!!.

time to change that doltish style now guy and stop slandering ppl for no good reason, bc it makin yuh look like yuh going off.   trust!

time for you to wake up from that slumber and stop following this foolish herd mentality that exists on this board, hear nah i don't care what the hell people think about me on here, i say my mind, im honest and i know footballers in tt who have played for the national team and have come back and told me word for word what is going on and how men does get on while they on the team... things i won't repeat on this board bc of player's privacy

so you can chat all day family about me and my opinion but the fact of the matter is i know what goes on and what went on, edwards does play hard, i respect him but this match is a joke, time kee is a joke and the fed is a joke, the meaningful match was against guyana, what happened to all the inspiring football then? ill let you answer that simple question

the funny thing is all the garbage you talking there, you still come back and say you keeping an eye on tim kee when i warn the board about him a long time ago, almost everything i say on this board does come to pass...
This is not about timkee mad boy!! this is about you attacking carlos edward's integrity, stay on topic for christ sake you!!!
I have to side with Controversial on the FIRST PART of his comment. I have watched many National Team games and have in the past questioned Carlos Edwards' commitment and worth to the team. I have seen games (multiple) where he was pure 'TATA'. And he has been known to have a night out, although I don't believe him to be a drinker, he does turn up at night spots.
Carlos Edwards is not above reproach.... as are any player or coach.

As for the rest of his statement......He should of quit while he was ahead.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 10:31:27 AM »
No offense ; one of my favourite players but man should have been pumped against Guyana in WC 2014.

of course hes pumped, warm weather, liming and women, its a well disguised fete match... going brazil was never a priority for these players, still isn't, they will wait for the twilight of their careers to give it their all to try and make a wc
Yuh know ah few yrs back i thought ppl was taking set on you bc yuh was ah nice guy and they wanted tuh put you down just for the hell of it, or only bc everyone was doing it so it was the popular thing to do.

i also remember defend you only bc i never like the idea of kicking ah fella while he's down, but now i noticed that you have become even more ridiculous over the yrs and deserving of the fight down for the stripe that you get into!

bro for all the yrs i watching carlos edwards, that man is by far our most dedicated footballer and hardest worker in a T&T uniform whether it's cricket, football or track and field!

you my friend is ah mad man if you think carlos is anything like latas or yorke! that man gives his all to the point where i does be wondering if carlos is an android of some sort!

i never see ah man run soooo hard for 90+, and you have the nerve to slander that particular individual?? boy yuh better hush arse and make ppl like yuh eh!! bc yuh talking out yuh bamsee fella!! and yuh been talking out yuh bamsee for @ least two solid yrs now, and it's time to cut it out!!!.

time to change that doltish style now guy and stop slandering ppl for no good reason, bc it makin yuh look like yuh going off.   trust!

time for you to wake up from that slumber and stop following this foolish herd mentality that exists on this board, hear nah i don't care what the hell people think about me on here, i say my mind, im honest and i know footballers in tt who have played for the national team and have come back and told me word for word what is going on and how men does get on while they on the team... things i won't repeat on this board bc of player's privacy

so you can chat all day family about me and my opinion but the fact of the matter is i know what goes on and what went on, edwards does play hard, i respect him but this match is a joke, time kee is a joke and the fed is a joke, the meaningful match was against guyana, what happened to all the inspiring football then? ill let you answer that simple question

the funny thing is all the garbage you talking there, you still come back and say you keeping an eye on tim kee when i warn the board about him a long time ago, almost everything i say on this board does come to pass...
This is not about timkee mad boy!! this is about you attacking carlos edward's integrity, stay on topic for christ sake you!!!
I have to side with Controversial on the FIRST PART of his comment. I have watched many National Team games and have in the past questioned Carlos Edwards' commitment and worth to the team. I have seen games (multiple) where he was pure 'TATA'. And he has been known to have a night out, although I don't believe him to be a drinker, he does turn up at night spots.
Carlos Edwards is not above reproach.... as are any player or coach.

As for the rest of his statement......He should of quit while he was ahead.
And most of those games, he was also tata for his club, Sunderland. He was fresh off a series of injuries and playing scared. Had nothing to do with his commitment to TT. He just went through a shitty patch in general after his injuries. For both club and country.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 12:42:25 PM »
No Jake Thompson. No Andre Boucaud and No Christopher Birchall... IF J. Lloyd Samuel didn't get call up I would have been convinced there is a black-list on English-BORN players... given that the current TD is the man who rejected the player whose goal helped knock us out of Brazil 2014 I'm not entirely convinced I'm wrong either...a question I will put to the powers that be first chance I get...what do you fellas think?

We doh need Birchall.

Woe pops. I don't think thats fair. The man has worked hard for us. Last I saw he was still playing decent, sensible ball, good pass and movement, healthy appetite for shooting on goal.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in the squad. Why wasn't he invited anyway? Was he? What ever happened with "Me mum" ?

On a side note, i'm hopeful for this new tnt mix. I am especially curious to see Bateau.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 12:49:01 PM »
No Jake Thompson. No Andre Boucaud and No Christopher Birchall... IF J. Lloyd Samuel didn't get call up I would have been convinced there is a black-list on English-BORN players... given that the current TD is the man who rejected the player whose goal helped knock us out of Brazil 2014 I'm not entirely convinced I'm wrong either...a question I will put to the powers that be first chance I get...what do you fellas think?

We doh need Birchall.

Woe pops. I don't think thats fair. The man has worked hard for us. Last I saw he was still playing decent, sensible ball, good pass and movement, healthy appetite for shooting on goal.

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in the squad. Why wasn't he invited anyway? Was he? What ever happened with "Me mum" ?

On a side note, i'm hopeful for this new tnt mix. I am especially curious to see Bateau.

Jefferz football come back again when u c Jefferz
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 01:15:32 PM »
Man here jokey yes..they ant to boycott the Peru match but support the England game at the height of the boycott..clowns!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 01:18:50 PM »

We doh need Birchall.

it's definitely been some time weary, i've been reading up all along. just holdin ma tongue. hope all is well with you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »

We doh need Birchall.

it's definitely been some time weary, i've been reading up all along. just holdin ma tongue. hope all is well with you.

I know all who stop posting eh stop reading. It eh have a 12 step programme to solve your addiction to sw.net. I good the game in my back yard but ah still eh make up my mind if I going.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
Comments like rain boy:)

I rel excited to see all we foreign-based together.

Cyah wait to see how we two head coach, 'coach' dis team loaded wid foreign pros.

Whey asylum....cyah wait to see who between Bateau and Power make de most wasted long passes:) Oh wait we will have an actual target man in KJ up front, lord help us:)

Under all the ole talk ah rel excited to see how we handle we business against Peru.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 04:18:26 PM »

Cyah wait to see how we two head coach, 'coach' dis team loaded wid foreign pros.

Whey asylum....cyah wait to see who between Bateau and Power make de most wasted long passes:) Oh wait we will have an actual target man in KJ up front, lord help us:)

Under all the ole talk ah rel excited to see how we handle we business against Peru.

I lookin forward to see is powers still has that wicked tackle.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2013, 05:19:58 PM »

I lookin forward to see is powers still has that wicked tackle.

Ahh boy we looking forward to seeing different things J;)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>