March 28, 2024, 10:31:22 AM

Author Topic: Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.  (Read 8654 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.
« on: January 29, 2013, 09:42:39 AM »
Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.
By Inshan Mohammed.

It’s been nearly two months since President Raymond Tim Kee has taken the helm of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and already he has gone back on his word in trying to bridge the gap between the fans and the Federation; by snubbing the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) on its first ever request for an exclusive interview.

In November 2012 Tim Kee was contacted by the SWO as we politely requested an interview for the fans. Subsequently, on December 01st Tim Kee's responded in the affirmative from his iPad.

"No problem, anytime!"

A day later the 19 questions were sent out to him and he quickly replied: "Flex, while I will like to respond to your request, my time is a luxury I find great difficulty in affording at this time, however, as soon as I can, I will. Thanks again bro and keep the flag flying."

Now, I had no problem with his response as I know he had just gotten his new position and needed time to settle in. I also understand that the Caribbean Cup competition was approaching, followed by Christmas, so I had no problem waiting.

A month later on December 23rd, 27th, January 11th and 26th 2013; further reminders were sent to him asking about the interview he had promise us and to date he is yet to even acknowledge my follow up requests.

Again, I stress, I have no problem with Mr. Tim Kee's busy schedule and I understand that he had been meeting with top executives from CONCACAF and FIFA respectively for help, however, an update for the least would have been appreciated.

Read More

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:53:28 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »
Flex, you taxing de man brains, he old and probably find the questions was to hard to answer.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:39 AM »
He lil busy I think it may have to do with the 13 players and their latest intention.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
If you guys were honest here you would admit how good T&T football was when Jack Warner was there.

In T&T unprofessionalism is the norm in every business, the TTFF is no different.

Tim Kee is building a team of retired individuals who do not know anything about the mordern game or the approach in dealing with people.

They even bring back David "Text Master" Muhammad and Richard Braithwaite.

What can these guys really do?

I am sure half of the foreign players they invited to play against Peru did not even get an official request fax to their clubs, maybe they got a personal text from Muhammad.

They name Nick DeLeon on the T&T team to play Peru without asking the kid in the first place if he wanted to play for T&T, Shaun Fuentes needs to think before he writes.

Help us Jack !!!

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:35:23 AM »
I have to agree ! Tim Kee appears to be full of ole talk and no action! He should be looking at how to get fans and corporate sponsors engaged! No forward thinking ! No new ideas! In addition he appears to be putty in the hands of the Corneals! We are going nowhere soon!
Backward ever, forward never!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 12:02:53 PM »
Flex waiting more than two months for a interview, imagine if this man was some big timer.

Look when Oliver Camps was in he prime, he never did any interviews with Flex here and when he was in hot water and he career was done he jump up quick and do one.

De longest rope have an end.

Let Tun Kee wait they.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 02:59:47 PM »
allyuh surprised???

i call out harford long time and recently tim kee, allyuh men does bounce allyuh head against a wall and still walk back into it a minute later

my suggestion to flex, instead of him wasting his valuable time with tim kee, he should put together a group with sw.net members, dedicated ones that will form something similar to a  lobbying group, an association that will put together a mandate to make viable change to the ttff, which will force guys like tim kee to listen and maybe even in the future become an association that will take over the ttff or make him step aside if he fails, which i believe is forthcoming

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:30:20 PM »
The man inherit a complete cesspool, in the job a couple of months, and already allyuh evaluating the man WTF!
Big CEO's does get a year and more to turn around a company that already have things in place

Man talking like Tim Kee inherit UEFA, with everything in place and a long history of success.

Allyuh good we.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:33:44 PM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 03:51:23 PM »
The man inherit a complete cesspool, in the job a couple of months, and already allyuh evaluating the man WTF!
Big CEO's does get a year and more to turn around a company that already have things in place

Man talking like Tim Kee inherit UEFA, with everything in place and a long history of success.

Allyuh good we.

Nah you seeing things...

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »

Allyuh good we.

Sense finally. The man dealing with a number of issues that threaten the very existence of the federation. Press and fan relations are the least of his concerns by far.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 04:45:18 PM »
Not to always focus on Shabazz eh, but Timmy's credibility went flying out de window wid de decision to bring de traitor on board.

And like Errol say, I wonder what kinda questions Flex had line up for de poor man to answer:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 05:24:29 PM »
The man so busy he cyah answer 15 questions or say "eh Flex meh boy I eh forget yuh, ah go link rel soon as tings cool down. Eh tell dem fellas on the site I say hole de fate and buy tickets for the Peru game. Although de tickets eh print yet and we eh know where or when dey go be on sale, buh tell dem tuh buy."

Ah lil bbm to flex will not hurt. On he way through coach from 1st class he could send that bbm.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »
If you guys were honest here you would admit how good T&T football was when Jack Warner was there.

In T&T unprofessionalism is the norm in every business, the TTFF is no different.

Tim Kee is building a team of retired individuals who do not know anything about the mordern game or the approach in dealing with people.

They even bring back David "Text Master" Muhammad and Richard Braithwaite.

What can these guys really do?

I am sure half of the foreign players they invited to play against Peru did not even get an official request fax to their clubs, maybe they got a personal text from Muhammad.

They name Nick DeLeon on the T&T team to play Peru without asking the kid in the first place if he wanted to play for T&T, Shaun Fuentes needs to think before he writes.

Help us Jack !!!

Help Jack? For 26 yrs he run the TTFF to the ground such that the TTFF name is toxic. Good f--king riddance. I rather never qualify for a next WC than have that predator run we football.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 12:36:55 AM »
The book on Tim Kee is not written yet... and neither did Flex say so.  Flex rightly put him on blast for reneging on a promise, nothing wrong with that.  Tim Kee was given the benefit of the doubt and he drop the ball... for now.  He still has time to reach out, whenever things calm down (assuming that it's priorities that are legitimately keeping him from responding).  Now everybody chill tuh fack out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 04:49:40 AM »
Why am I not surprised.....steups!!  Same shit, different President..... :banginghead: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 06:54:37 AM »
Why I'm I not surprised.

Tim Kee wants to change things around and need to really change the image of the TTFF, moreso the Jack Warner curse.

He could have just told Flex to give him more time instead of just ignoring.

Oh well.

I wonder if no one goes to the game vs Peru if that would send a message to them.

I will be in T&T for the game but refuse to go.

Treat people right if you expect to be treated the same.

Mr Observer, no one is questioning how hard it is to fix the TTFF, the article is about communication and respect.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 08:56:07 AM »
Was not questioning the article and I agree, simple communication could have solved the problem.  I was Just making a comment on some of the comments.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 09:39:35 AM »
The book on Tim Kee is not written yet... and neither did Flex say so.  Flex rightly put him on blast for reneging on a promise, nothing wrong with that.  Tim Kee was given the benefit of the doubt and he drop the ball... for now.  He still has time to reach out, whenever things calm down (assuming that it's priorities that are legitimately keeping him from responding).  Now everybody chill tuh fack out.

Exactly....
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 11:09:46 AM »
A little interview this man acting so for ?

Whats the big deal, we want to here from you Mr Tim Kee, it would be nice to hear your views, come on, hook us up.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Pastor Stuart

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 12:49:04 PM »
Flex, do not worry my good man, because.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked - Luke 6:35

On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head - Romans 12:20

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 05:17:20 PM »
All de voices... together in one place.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim Kee
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
Where dis crapeaud come from? Why these things have to be in charge of our football?

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »

Allyuh good we.

Sense finally. The man dealing with a number of issues that threaten the very existence of the federation. Press and fan relations are the least of his concerns by far.

Amazing how we always find excuses for failure to deliver!!! *sigh*

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
Give the man a break. His iPad may be broken, or no access to a internet. Or Flex's email request are going into Kee's spam box. Or he's sending from Jack's Hummer and the replies are being intercepted,

Incredible!!!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 08:59:15 PM »
The first thing Tim Keee should have done is do an interview with not just SWO but with the national media.  Then get to business.  If he ever wants the fans on his side that is only common sense.  There is NO excuse for ignoing your fan base for three months.  Presidents are the busiest people and yet find time for interviews.  Come on, man!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
Flex, do not worry my good man, because.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked - Luke 6:35

On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head - Romans 12:20

Good Morning, Pastor. No one here has ill will to Jack or members of the TTFF. We want Jack to concentrate on National Security. And we want Tim Kee to run a more transparent and fan friendly TTFF.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 12:07:14 PM »
If Tim Kee was getting a check from de SWO yuh woulda see how fast he make time.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
So exactly what is this article supposed to accomplish?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 12:10:53 PM »
So exactly what is this article supposed to accomplish?

dinho, when articles suppose to accomplish anything ?

Its information/news, either yuh take it or yuh leave it,,,, like every other story in this world.

Wake up nah, news, news.... extra, extra.....

Leh meh ask you a question now....

So what exactly yuh podcast episodes suppose to accomplish ?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:27:36 PM by Sam »

truetrini

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 12:20:03 PM »
All de voices... together in one place.
see what ah tell yuh?

1]; } ?>