March 28, 2024, 05:46:54 PM

Author Topic: Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.  (Read 8656 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee turns key on SWO exclusive.
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 06:18:06 AM »
So exactly what is this article supposed to accomplish?

dinho, when articles suppose to accomplish anything ?

Its information/news, either yuh take it or yuh leave it,,,, like every other story in this world.

Wake up nah, news, news.... extra, extra.....

Leh meh ask you a question now....

So what exactly yuh podcast episodes suppose to accomplish ?

It's actually not news, it's an editorial piece. You do understand the difference right?

If this forum is seeking an audience with Mr. Tim Kee, I just don't see how this article helps it towards that goal.

By the way.... How you commenting up on it and moving defensive so?

Is you who write the article or what??   :thinking: :thinking:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:20:06 AM by dinho »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 11:19:39 AM »
I not moving defensive I just replying in the manner de question was ask, but when certain things get exposed I dont see nothing wrong in saying something.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline BESBRAHN

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football is life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 09:32:20 PM »
The man has inherited a mess...administrative and otherwise..I think Tim Kee has to be given time to get things in order or get the TTFF to a state of stability. We like quick fixes in this country but some things take time. Give the man a year at least and then judge. Warriors we there supporting on Wednesday!!

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Ralphe for TTFF President !
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 10:01:13 AM »
The way things going , i feel Ralphe will be in line soon !

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 08:39:26 AM »
Mr Tim Kee.

What are our plans for the month of May?

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 09:51:56 AM »
Want to give some just credit to  mr. Richard Tim Kee for his efforts to resolve  the 2006 world cup players outstanding issues . its a positive step, and should  begin hopefully the healing for the federation( ttff) and the players !!  hopefully many lessons were learned by all ....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »
Want to give some just credit to  mr. Richard Tim Kee for his efforts to resolve  the 2006 world cup players outstanding issues . its a positive step, and should  begin hopefully the healing for the federation( ttff) and the players !!  hopefully many lessons were learned by all ....
Lesson no.1: Never believe anything Jack tells you especially when he doesn't put it in writing.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »

De cheque has not been written as yet far less to be deposited and cleared.  I'm holding off on popping the champagne and starting my happy dance until then.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 11:56:29 AM »
Fire Tim Kee..he want money..he is a CROOK!!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2013, 05:45:26 AM »
Good job Tim Kee, he told me he did not like Flex questions and how Flex was disrespectful that is why he never did the interview.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2013, 07:09:20 AM »
Good job Tim Kee, he told me he did not like Flex questions and how Flex was disrespectful that is why he never did the interview.

so what! he only answering questions he like ?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 07:11:32 AM by royal »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2013, 10:22:21 AM »

so what! he only answering questions he like ?

Y u responding 2 Horner who still realling from the fact that 13 fellas stared eveil in d face and won.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2013, 11:21:50 AM »
I thought the Concacaf give the money back to de fellas..what Tim Kee have to do this? Why he getting credit ?
So much money tief..so much money lorse..yet dey find money to pay de fellas..I hope Latapy get he millions..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
..what Tim Kee have to do this?

It happened under his watch. So the "credit" must go to him.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2013, 03:55:06 AM »
Tim Kee full of shit, Flex forward me the email he sent him and he was never disrespectful.

De man just did not have the balls to answer the questions. Flex should post de questions here and allyuh woulda see for allyuh self.

De man say he cant wait to work with the SWO, yea right, he full of tata !!!

He is a two face Harvey.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 08:25:13 AM »
What kind of name is Tim Kee?

His he Chinese ?

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2013, 08:43:40 AM »

Yes, he is of chinese descent on his father side

What kind of name is Tim Kee?

His he Chinese ?

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »
Thanx FF

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Tim Kee: I have no shoes to fill.
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2013, 06:29:03 AM »
Tim Kee: I have no shoes to fill.
By Andrew Gioannetti (Guardian).

“Let me not try to renovate anything, but rather break down and rebuild.”

President Raymond Tim Kee, in a continued effort to restore confidence in the new-look T&T Football Association (TTFA), made his intention clear, which is for the association to create a proper business module, while it rebuilds confidence from the T&T football public, something he says was lost by the former administration.

Tim Kee, an insurance executive and businessman, was the feature speaker at the Trinidad Union Club’s Speaker Series, which continued on the club, in Nicholas Towers, Port-of-Spain, yesterday.

In his presentation, Tim Kee, who was elected TTFA president unopposed last November, focused directly on the steps currently being taken to reform and develop the state of football in T&T, while he explained the significant leaps made since his election.

Thus far, the association has seen a rebranding via the reverting from the former T&T Football Federation to the TTFA, as well as the launch of a new logo. The TTFA also recently launched a new kit for all of its teams, from the national senior women’s team, to the beach soccer team, to the under-15 national team, in a partnership with Spanish brand Joma.

In the run up to his election, Tim Kee campaigned on the need to restore confidence from the football public to the new executive, stressing that football belongs to the country and to the players and not the association. Despite the withdrawal of his initial challenger, Colin Murray, Tim Kee maintained his campaign directive all the way through to his maiden speech, when he made it clear that accountability and transparency were needed for corporate and private partners, as well as the Government to begin, once again, to invest in national football.

Speaking yesterday, Tim Kee said upon his election, his initial change was that in the association’s human resources. “I emphasised who I wanted to come join me should be brighter than I am, and smarter than I am, and that was where my journey started.

“There will be cultural challenges, because you’re talking about a culture that existed for many years, and, therefore, we had to start working with the younger people.”

Read More

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:00:39 AM by Flex »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Tim Kee wants stability for all local coaches.
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 03:02:02 AM »
T&T Newsday Reports.

RAYMOND TIM KEE, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), plans to secure the services of coaches, for the various national teams, on a long-term basis.

The TTFA boss, during a recent interview, said, “What I do know is I have had some discussions with (coach Stephen) Hart, (director of football Leo) Beenhakker and (technical director Anton) Corneal, all with a view of putting in place coaches and technical staff for each segments of our game.

He continued, “It is hoped that those people who would be appointed would have some sort of security of tenure, in that we want to go into contracts. Not only that, we would no longer be having engagements of football when there is a tournament ahead.

“It’s a matter of all the teams from the Under-23s going right back down would be engaged in football throughout the year. So there is need for full-time coaches in the purer sense because, if we don’t have that, we’ll have to forget things like World Cup. That is being put in place and we’ll have some good coaches, many of who I suspect would be pleased with (this),” added Tim Kee, who also serves as Mayor of Port-of-Spain.

On the topic of funding for the game locally, Tim Kee stated, “The support has been overwhelming from the Ministry (of Sport) and the Sports Company and, of course, the Sports Minister (Anil Roberts) from whom instructions will come.

“There are times when there are little impediments and hiccups and some of them are very present in the Government service, in terms of how money is distributed,” he said. “Even when the Ministry can do something, it has to go through the Ministry of Finance for them to release the funds.

Sometimes you get the impression that they’re just some bureaucracies and the time takes too long, but if that’s how it is, that’s how it is. The only unfortunate thing though is you cannot forecast some of these things to put things in place properly.”

Earlier this year, Trinidad and Tobago narrowly missed qualification for the 2014 FIFA Women Under-20 World Cup in Canada.

Tim Kee was asked what plans are afoot for womens football this year.

“What you see here didn’t start yesterday,” he commented. “There was emphasis on womens football before. What has happened though is that there has been some more emphases on playing womens football and therefore we have done several things to pull them together and keep them together.

“Albeit, some of the (women) coaches have not been paid all their monies but that shows a kind of dedication,” said Tim Kee. “There is hope.

When I came into office a year ago, what I did was try to sell hope for successful futures. I have backed that up by the way I treat with them, the way I talk with them, the initiatives that we have taken and I guess they have latched on to that.

“There is a degree of confidence and optimism for the future. So what you see there now is nothing to do with more money but rather hope that when they do things, they’ll be recognised and rewarded for what they have done, so long as resources permit.”

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee wants stability for all local coaches.
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2014, 10:53:31 AM »
T&T Newsday Reports.

RAYMOND TIM KEE, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), plans to secure the services of coaches, for the various national teams, on a long-term basis.

The TTFA boss, during a recent interview, said, “What I do know is I have had some discussions with (coach Stephen) Hart, (director of football Leo) Beenhakker and (technical director Anton) Corneal, all with a view of putting in place coaches and technical staff for each segments of our game.

He continued, “It is hoped that those people who would be appointed would have some sort of security of tenure, in that we want to go into contracts. Not only that, we would no longer be having engagements of football when there is a tournament ahead.

“It’s a matter of all the teams from the Under-23s going right back down would be engaged in football throughout the year. So there is need for full-time coaches in the purer sense because, if we don’t have that, we’ll have to forget things like World Cup. That is being put in place and we’ll have some good coaches, many of who I suspect would be pleased with (this),” added Tim Kee, who also serves as Mayor of Port-of-Spain.

I guess this is where the ad for coaching and administrative staff from the MoS comes in.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2014, 01:56:15 AM »
Tim Kee optimistic about TTFA support
T&T Newsday Reports.

RAYMOND TIM Kee, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA), is backing CONCACAF president Jeffrey Webb to transform the regional confederation into a more dynamic and successful organisation in the months ahead.

This was the reaction from Tim Kee following meetings with Webb when the two met to hold discussions on local and regional football during his visit to Port-of- Spain recently. Tim Kee added that while there has been some type of organisational analysis of the TTFA since he has been president, he intends to see the process continued particularly through the work of the Independent Football Reform Commission.

He intends to have a closer look at the environments in which the TTFA, its future role and influence in taking the game forward, and the impact of its interaction with other organisations and stakeholders.

Webb, mere days before his visit to Port-of-Spain, on behalf of CONCACAF, signed a Memorandum of Understanding with UEFA to mutually develop the game in the Confederation

The agreement is similar in nature to that signed between CONCACAF and the Confederation of African Football in April 2013. Webb and UEFA president Michel Platini signed the agreement which will provide CONCACAF with technical assistance and support while building a strong connection with sporting, social, cultural and educational benefits.

“I can say without a doubt that the CONCACAF president is on the right path to ensuring that CONCACAF remains a strong organisation within world football and that it continues to expand and experience growth that will be commendable and one that will allow it to stand firmly among the rest,” Tim Kee said.

Among some the areas of discussions held with Webb included establishing systems and operations to see the TTFA itself become a more viable organisation through partnerships with stakeholders and corporate TT as well as the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.

Webb maintained that TT is among the top ranked countries in the region when it comes to the product and the resources and infrastructure for development of the game, as well as hosting of different football-related events.

“Our discussions were all geared towards the development of the game in Trinidad and Tobago and ways in which both CONCACAF and TTFA can work together to promote and enhance the sport.

Mr Webb has our country’s interest at heart and he said to me that while he is aware of the challenges we are faced with, he is committed towards working with us to solve the issues we are faced with and to help us gain momentum as we try to move forward,” added Tim Kee, who went on to state that Webb was also pleased with the support afforded to the TTFA by the Ministry of Sport and the Ministry of Tourism as well as SPORTT (Sports Company of TT).

FIFA development officer Howard McIntosh continues to work with the TTFA as it attempts to pick up speed and recently FIFA women’s football consultant Andrea Rodebaugh visited TT for two days of meetings aimed at improving local women’s football. CONCACAF will also stage a grassroots development event in TT in May.

And FIFA recently announced that TT would be among those benefiting from nine projects approved within the FIFA Income Generation Programme, a special initiative launched by the FIFA Executive Committee in 2011 with the objective of fostering revenue creation in member associations with high football development potential.

Both Tim Kee and general secretary Sheldon Phillips will attend the FIFA Congress in Sao Paolo in early June, prior to the start of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Finals.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2014, 09:53:16 AM »
Looks good to me. A big improvement from the wanton slackness of the prior Renraw-lead junta.
One can clearly say: Mr Renraw, you are not needed. The myth that you were essential had been destroyed.
Not surprisingly his disciples have gone silent and maybe found a new religion.
Go warriors.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2014, 01:54:22 AM »
Tim Kee: Active two years for T&T football.
T&T Guardian Reports.

T&T Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee has suggested that Soca Warriors fans can look forward to two big years of international football.

T&T’s senior men’s team will meet Argentina in an international friendly at the Estadio Monumental in Buenos Aires, tomorrow from 6.30 pm (TT time). This, T&T’s most high profile friendly fixture in recent years, is a continuation of an action-packed two-year schedule, according to Tim Kee.

“If you recall when I started my tenure last year, I did indicate that Trinidad was too small a world (challenger) in terms of football for us to make sense in the global environment. And, therefore, we had to look at going outside, which we did. And, you would also recall, we had quite a few international games,” said Tim Kee.

“That was the focus. That was the plan, and we are working towards that plan and sustaining (it). Really, what we experience outside is far different from what we do at home. If we want to be relevant in Concacaf and the world of football, we have to play games of this nature so that we build our game. So, I am quite happy with what is happening. In fact, this year and next year promise to be quite active for us in terms of getting international games, all things being equal.”

Tim Kee is among a large traveling contingent in Argentina, which also includes President Anthony Carmona, former West Indies captain Brian Lara, members from several government ministries and supporters.

He said he was ”extremely happy and excited (and) in great anticipation”. “The trip yesterday was quite comfortable and quite good, although it took us just over seven hours to be here.”

“It (Buenos Aires) is a beautiful city. I’m really looking forward to this game tomorrow. I’ve been told the facility has been sold out. (We’re) talking about over 62,000 people,” he said.

“Of course, for some of our players (based in) Europe and other places in the eastern part of the world, they would be used to this kind of patronage or crowd at the stadiums. Some of our younger players home, they are just (exposed to) Pro League and stuff like that, they may be somewhat overwhelmed by the whole atmosphere in those facilities in those big countries.

“I hope that they would be settled. I hope that they would settle early as a matter of fact, because I don’t know if we have the luxury of time to settle. We have to get down there and as the whistle blows, we have to start playing the game. So (with) that, I expect us to give a good performance. I wouldn’t bet Trinidad (and Tobago) would beat Argentina by any means, but I am prepared to stand behind Trinidad and expect that we’ll do a good performance.”

Tim Kee said he was in talks with the players and members of the technical staff, who have expressed enthusiasm ahead of tomorrow’s friendly. He thanked Minister of Tourism and Minister of Sport Anil Roberts for “extending that hand of assistance that we so badly needed to make this possible”.

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stretcher for Tim Kee; Warner’s odd bro-mance with ‘Scamps’
By Mr Live Wire (Wired868)

Stretcher for Raymond Tim Kee.

Two weeks after leaving Opposition Leader Keith Rowley slightly disoriented with a “Cruyff turn” on the Pension Bill Amendment, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar blindsided the TTFA president with a “Zuńiga” to the nuts and bolts by making good on the 2006 World Cup bonus agreement that slipped out of Tim Kee's grasp.

Mr Live Wire tried to call Tim Kee, who also happens to be the Port of Spain mayor and PNM treasurer, to give him the news but the TTFF’s telephone lines are down. Ouch!

Granted that Persad-Bissessar dipped into the Treasury as if it was her handbag and the result is that taxpayers must now pay twice for the World Cup 2006 squad although Stern John hasn’t scored a goal for his country in six years.

But then Tim Kee does not look so clever by repeatedly suggesting that the only feasible way to raise funds is at a government ministry - with cap in hand.

Okay, so it would be nice if you can get all the taxpayers’ money you need. But do you have any other ideas? Selling Native Spirit tee-shirts? Been there, done that!

Give him time. Mr Live Wire thinks Tim Kee will soon be making overtures to the Ministry of the People to have the TTFA’s debts paid off. After all, their creditors are people you see. Right?

As for former TTFF special advisor Jack Warner, what can I say?  The man must have testicles the size of calabashes to turn up uninvited at the party of the players who he said would only be paid over his dead body.

Warner crunched some figures that suggested the players were paid close to $50 million for three games in which they did not score a goal.

First, the Chaguanas West MP should forward the $7 million from FIFA that he included but no one ever heard about. Let’s start there. And, while he is at it, he should bring the accounting books that the London-based Sport Dispute Resolution Panel (SDRP) requested and the Port of Spain High Court ordered him to produce so that everyone can see what he pocketed for three games without a goal that someone else played.

It is, of course, dishonest to suggest that the players were paid that sum for three games at the World Cup finals. The truth is that the payment was also for the 20 World Cup qualifying matches the Warriors played on the road to Germany; 29 is the number of goals scored in those.

If the players were paid more than the going rate, Warner should be the one to apologise. He it was who made the contract with the players; all they did was try to get it honoured.

Funny that Warner declared the $50 million—really $38—was a waste of money. He was not nearly as miserly in spirit when, as a minister of government, he insisted that he would happily spend another $6.8 million to salvage an unusable fire truck if the situation arose?

Not surprisingly, people tend not to call Warner for a tow when they are in trouble. Well, except Life Sport director Ruth Marchan. But let’s wait and see what bill she gets at the end of her stay at his “safe house.”

Couldn’t she just have got a room at Hotel California?

Warner also took the opportunity to make a plea for former TTFF president Oliver Camps who is supposedly about to lose his home after being unable to cough up enough cash to settle a US$480,000 promissory note he signed to secure the services of Dutchman and former Soca Warrior coach Wim Rijsbergen.

Mr Live Wire would like to ask who Camps’ special advisor was when he signed that note. If memory serves me right, it was Warner.

Rijsbergen’s last game in charge of the Warriors was on 17 October, 2007. That means Warner, who advised Camps to personally stand security for a football debt, had all of seven years to help his buddy get out of it, rather less time, it is true, than he himself had to pay off the Soca Warriors.

During that period, FIFA paid the TTFF $6.3 million (US$1 million) to handle its operational affairs—excluding the $1.6 million ($US250,000) the governing football deducted for Warner’s failure to relay emergency funds to earthquake-hit Haiti—as well as the millions generated from television rights, gates and/or sponsors from the 2010 and 2014 World Cup qualifying campaign.

As its share of the Brazil 2014 World Cup revenue, the TTFA will receive US$500,000 for just being part of FIFA.

So what did the TTFF get from the 2010 World Cup? Did Warner advise Camps of all these opportunities to pay that debt? Did he even alert him to the existence of that money at all?

In those seven years, Warner also got millions in “consultancy fees” for the Qatar World Cup bid, sold television rights in the Caribbean that he purchased for US$1 and was plied with numerous gifts from World Cup bidding nations.

And Camps helped him too.

When evidence suggested that Warner facilitated the bribery of Caribbean delegates by FIFA presidential nominee, Mohammed Bin Hammam, Camps wrote a letter to the governing body which swore it was untrue.

An affidavit by former TTFF general secretary Richard Groden revealed that Camps, at the request of Warner, urged him to falsify testimony to FIFA.

And, at that point, facing a FIFA inquiry into his conduct and disciplinary punishment, Camps resigned his post in disgrace.

And Warner, presumably, stood by and watched Camps face the threat of losing his house for the sort of money he could have made—and probably did!—in one afternoon with Bin Hammam.

Mr Live Wire can only hope that, if the worse comes to the worse, poor old Ollie will at least get a bunk not far from Marchan.

Photo: An excerpt from Richard Groden’s FIFA affidavit.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 07:44:52 AM by Flex »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nicely put although I think Warner & Scamps shoulda been a separate article. People really need to be made aware of the sh*t that Warner spouts.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>