March 28, 2024, 01:25:43 PM

Author Topic: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........  (Read 19436 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 09:32:08 AM »
take care your not spreading the cancer rather than curing it eh bro.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »

In Toronto where I live we have racism from all groups but no one is more bold about it than the Afro West Indians. It's not abnormal to see them kicking a person up and down the street, laughing and jumping up Carnival style whilst they spew the most disgusting racsim words and telling people we doing this "because you white."

I met a friend of mine whol told me that in her highschool, the black students used Friday afternoons as "beat whitey day." This went on for months until a white student was beaten into a coma.

VB

VB, "not abnormal..?" unadulterated anecdotal exaggerations and stereotyping (in other less diplomatic words ... pure BS)..  come on man, stop perpetuating this nonsense.

I lived in TO and my family and my wife family still live in TO. If this was normal behavior. I am certain I would have heard about it and it would have been all over the media.  Just the other day, Mother Theresa's (high school in Scarborough) was under lock down because some students brought gun(s) to school. All over the blasted media - radio, TV and papers.  yet a kid being beaten into a coma in a race-related attack?  not one peep in the media? 

Stop with the hearsay and provide actual evidence of these behaviors if indeed they are true.

Yuh know pecan, it's ah regular occurence amongst the ppl who live comfortably where they tend to take an extremely subjective stance on race relations like it's magical or an inherent disposition, and instead of taking an educated objective view of the problem, they tend to allow their preconceived notions, fear, emotions and even prejudice to cloud their judgement.

some people don't ever rationalize or even delve into the dynamics of social abnormalities, but rather conclude on a matter based on feelings or bias.

i know for a fact that no one is inherently good or bad, but culture, situations, environment or circumstances could be key factors in the social break down and decadence of any one group in a society.

i happened to believe that there's much to be said about the end result in any situation whether good or bad, and sometimes in the case of black hate(especially on an organized level) which is extremely rare, IMO i believed it is bred from the hate that hate produced!

JC, I could see you have some fixed opinions and you have your mind set.
I will tell you that all the different ethnic groups in TO are racist. The worst are the black WI, yes worse than the Indians and the Guyanese Indians and they're bad. In fact I disassociate with most Guyanese Indians becz I get fed up of their racist talk. But they eh mad enough to try what the Blacks do because the army go have to come out for crowd control.

Pecan, I not even a little bit surprised at what you say. I don't know where you live but I live in the GTA where it is rampant. NEVER heard a news report on this (except once). Usually saw it  or my friends saw it and told me. I'm glad you mentioned the Press. Becz when we see this crap, I hear the whites around me saying something like "Well that's not racist right?? Only when white ppl do it right?? How come this isn't on CNN or the news, only  when white ppl do it right?
And I tell them to do what black people would do in this case, get about a hundred  of themselves together, stand up where the incident took place, bawl and scream like black ppl and threaten to boycott all the stores in the area. Then they will get their CNN coverage.

I EH ASKING. You know how many times I've seen this shi*. Or my friends family or colleagues get beat!!
I live in the GTA and it is real.

If I had said I see INdians or whites do this everybody woulda keep they as* quiet. But is black ppl so let's get together and make an excuse for them.
As a journalist I stopped writing for the C'bbn papers in TO bcz of their racist agenda (this was in the 90s). I get flack from Indians for not agreeing with their racist views. So I have no agenda.

However after two decades of witnessing this shi% (I take public transit and this where I see most of it) I doh give a f*&k what anybody says. TO is my city too.

Pecan I can only hope what I've seen happen to some of these people doh ever happen to your children.

I want to close off by saying some of my best friends in TO are black WIs because they are DECENT PPL. In fact I usually avoid liming in an Indian majority becz of the cutlass (but that's a different issue). But a dick is a dick no matter what race and I call it as I see it.

In my opinion, it's only about 30% of the WI pop that are like this, 60% eh give one ass but too smart or educated to show it publicly and 10% totally don't support that behaviour.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 09:44:13 AM »
I does usually just read and stay out on these topics... but VB i think you missing the point. JC have a way he does write and present heself that maybe a lil too militant and forthright.

But what you talking bout is really apples and oranges and you getting defensive for no reason.

IMO JC dropping some truth in here, especially as concerns his response to Jumbie.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
Pecan.. times are changing in the tdot my friend. Can't comment on the beat into a coma thing, but we have some youths now who just destructive and advantageous. They are ruining a solid community those of us (and before us) worked hard to establish. Is it the norm as VB mentioned? Probably not, but it's getting increasingly common.

JC. Since you mentioned the nasty hindus from Trinidad I have to ask. Do you feel the average Trinibagonian is less or more fearful of the racist stinking Hindu or those socially depressed you're always defending?
Breds, i am not a criminologist, and as i told VB before, i don't want to talk about petty squabbles in canada amongst some dutty bottom boy who smellin they self, i live in america and i'm addressing some of the rising problems we have here with "institutional" fackin racism, not some bush league dumb ass bottoms feeders who is menacing their society.

the thing that VB is fearful of IMO is thugism, and i am not addressing that, i am talking about the racist arseholes here in this great land!

--------------------------------

When you're beating people and calling them racist names and telling them it's because of their race, it's racism."

===============================

like i said, if they did not open that gate and kept it open, then these uneducated savages would not be reaping havoc on the society, since they are the dogs and the capitalist is who trained them and unleashed them on we!

So now let we blame the white man for giving people a chance for a better life.

VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 09:48:19 AM »
I does usually just read and stay out on these topics... but VB i think you missing the point. JC have a way he does write and present heself that maybe a lil too militant and forthright.

But what you talking bout is really apples and oranges and you getting defensive for no reason.

IMO JC dropping some truth in here, especially as concerns his response to Jumbie.

FF,

Perhaps you're right.

I just think rampant racism is just wrong. Whether is brutality on the street or someone with a "nigger" forum.

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:53 AM »
So VB you willing to give white racism ah pass since you don't have to deal with it bc the white canadians in your area might be ah little more progressive and less racist to your kind than the blacks? how subjective ah view.

have you ever heard of the hate that hate produced? maybe that's what you're dealing with there in canada.

i posted three sites and IMO all of them were utterly disturbing, but you and jumbie jumped @ the opportunity to curb me, but had nothing to say about "nigermania.net" and the unsavory comment therein, nor 'stormfront.org" who's member would like nothing better than to fetter me and put my kind back on the plantation which they have already done in the guise of the "prison industrial complex".

now i don't want to marginalize your experience there in TO, but i'm dealing with real devils who's getting set to either starve my kind out, or worst yet, euthanize us, and you worried about some powerless uneducated black ppl who have no means of hurting you from a distance?? steuwpsss

BTW, what do you think about what happened in tulsa oklahoma?? where three hundred progressive black ppl was killed in 24 hrs and their city was leveled to the ground? or maybe that's not your problem so who cares right? go figure.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:30:01 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 10:08:16 AM »

FF,

Perhaps you're right.

I just think rampant racism is just wrong. Whether is brutality on the street or someone with a "nigger" forum.

VB
I"m beginning to think that you might be ah member on that forum since they say anybody could join and have a go @ the nappy headed devil.

maybe you could ask them about how to deal with the niggers who are menacing your block.  ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »

Pecan, I not even a little bit surprised at what you say. I don't know where you live but I live in the GTA where it is rampant. NEVER heard a news report on this (except once). Usually saw it  or my friends saw it and told me. I'm glad you mentioned the Press. Becz when we see this crap, I hear the whites around me saying something like "Well that's not racist right?? Only when white ppl do it right?? How come this isn't on CNN or the news, only  when white ppl do it right?
And I tell them to do what black people would do in this case, get about a hundred  of themselves together, stand up where the incident took place, bawl and scream like black ppl and threaten to boycott all the stores in the area. Then they will get their CNN coverage.

I EH ASKING. You know how many times I've seen this shi*. Or my friends family or colleagues get beat!!

If I had said I see INdians or whites do this everybody woulda keep they as* quiet. But is black ppl so let's get together and make an excuse for them.
As a journalist I stopped writing for the C'bbn papers in TO bcz of their racist agenda (this was in the 90s). I get flack from Indians for not agreeing with their racist views. So I have no agenda.

However after two decades of witnessing this shi% (I take public transit and this where I see most of it) I doh give a f*&k what anybody says. TO is my city too.

Pecan I can only hope what I've seen happen to some of these people doh ever happen to your children.

I want to close off by saying some of my best friends in TO are black WIs because they are DECENT PPL. In fact I usually avoid liming in an Indian majority becz of the cutlass (but that's a different issue). But a dick is a dick no matter what race and I call it as I see it.

In my opinion, it's only about 30% of the WI pop that are like this, 60% eh give one ass but too smart or educated to show it publicly and 10% totally don't support that behaviour.

VB

VB, you keep providing anecdotal evidence.

No, I do not know how many times you have seen this shi*. So, how many times? and exactly what is this shi*?  You mentioned "kicking" and verbal attacks.  Are you telling me that it is normal for 30% of black WI to physically assault people on the subway and the bus.  That is what I hear you saying.  I am sorry, I refuse to rely on anecdotal commentary. Give me some real life data. TTC have enough CCTV cameras.  Are you saying that these white people does take beat up, or your friends and family does get beat and doh go to the police? If it was as common as you say, it would be spilling out in the press much the same way Ford belly does spill out over his belt.

I mean you asserting that 90% of the black WI population chose to ignore or condone beating up white and indian on the TTC and doh care???

Where in de hell you getting these stats???  I dont doubt there is a bad element as Jumbie alluded to. But the rampant behavour as you are suggesting is unbelievable.  My daughter does ride the TTC everyday and believe me, if she observe what you described, I would be one of the first persons she would phone to tell me (and to most people she looks Indian).

I want to close off by saying some of my best friends in TO are black WIs because they are DECENT PPL.

Did you actually make this statement?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 10:26:47 AM »
So VB you willing to give white racism ah pass since you don't have to deal with it bc the white canadians in your area might be ah little more progressive and less racist to your kind than the blacks? how subjective ah view.

have you ever heard of the hate hate produced? maybe that's what you're dealing with there in canada.

i posted three sites and IMO all of them were utterly disturbing, but you and jumbie jumped @ the opportunity to curb me, but had nothing to say about "nigermania.net" and the unsavory comment therein, nor 'stormfront.org" who's member would like nothing better than to fetter me and put my kind back on the plantation which they have already done in the guise of the "prison industrial complex".

now i don't want to marginalize your experience there in TO, but i'm dealing with real devils who's getting set to either starve my kind out, or euthanize us, and you worried about some powerless uneducated black ppl who have no means of hurting you from a distance?? steuwpsss

BTW, what do you think about what happened in tulsa oklahoma?? where three hundred progressive black ppl was killed in 24 hrs and their city was leveled to the ground? or maybe that's not your problem so who cares right? go figure.

You're a COK HEAD or what???
When the Hell did I ever say white ppl should get a pass for racism??

I ever say I doh care about black ppl being killed or racially abused.

What about the Indians in Guyana who had their property burnt and belongings stolen from them in the 60s whilst the police just stood by and watched. And to this day most blacks in the WI have no idea what the Hell I talking about becz WI govts refuse to acknowledge it becz black ppl did it under a black govt.

Colin Croft admit it in an article the other day and I nearly fall out meh chair with shock. I wish I could find it now.

JC I doh blame you for being vex about the forum.
But don't we in TO have the right to vex too. No they eh want to euthanize ppl but it is rampant, racist behaviour for which you seem to have a ready made excuse.

VB

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 10:31:53 AM »
VB, yuh still in Colombia?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »
oh lawd ,guess those site working lol

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »

Pecan, I not even a little bit surprised at what you say. I don't know where you live but I live in the GTA where it is rampant.

VB i will concede that racist behaviour is present in all races (this is where JC and I disagree - eh JC? i don't make wide spread generalizations or blame the white man the way JC does  ;))

Anyway, VB,  what I take issue with you is your statements about how rampant the behaviour is amongst the black WI population in the GTA.

My side of the family is predominantly Indian. My wife side is predominantly black. the Families are primarily in Scarborough,  and Etobicoke. We have yet to hear the horror stories you described as rampant and a common occurrence in the GTA, especially on the very public TTC. Maybe when my wife black family beat up people, they don't tell us because that is just a everyday normal thing. Or when my Indian family get beat up, they keep silent because of the shame (this is me being facetious - no emoticon to add for this).

I am surprised that all the Indian newscasters on CITY TV don't have more to say about this rampant issue.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »

VB

VB, you keep providing anecdotal evidence.

No, I do not know how many times you have seen this shi*. So, how many times? and exactly what is this shi*?  You mentioned "kicking" and verbal attacks.  Are you telling me that it is normal for 30% of black WI to physically assault people on the subway and the bus.  That is what I hear you saying.  I am sorry, I refuse to rely on anecdotal commentary. Give me some real life data. TTC have enough CCTV cameras.  Are you saying that these white people does take beat up, or your friends and family does get beat and doh go to the police? If it was as common as you say, it would be spilling out in the press much the same way Ford belly does spill out over his belt.

I mean you asserting that 90% of the black WI population chose to ignore or condone beating up white and indian on the TTC and doh care???

Where in de hell you getting these stats???  I dont doubt there is a bad element as Jumbie alluded to. But the rampant behavour as you are suggesting is unbelievable.  My daughter does ride the TTC everyday and believe me, if she observe what you described, I would be one of the first persons she would phone to tell me (and to most people she looks Indian).

I want to close off by saying some of my best friends in TO are black WIs because they are DECENT PPL.

Did you actually make this statement?

Pecan, I really glad you eh witness or experience this.
What part of TO you living in.

Yes, I am friends of decent ppl no matter what race and if you are a dick I'll point it out, no matter what race you are: AFrican, Indian, Chinese or any other.

I will give you two examples:

One day upon entering Finch subway, coming off the bus. I saw two black girls run past me towards three white girls. They slapped one hard across the head about twice. When she looked at them. They shouted it's because you're white. AT that point about five other black youths who had no idea what was going on ran over and they all started kicking the girls whilst on the ground. Shouting kick the white bitches, it's because you white.
This IMO only went for about 20 secs. But that's a lot of time when you getting multiple kicks.
They ran off laughing. Someon called the staff, who checked on the girls and called the police.

I then went on my way. Yes CC and what??? They gone off into a city of 6 million.
Why didn't the Press come, I don't know. Perhaps white ppl just don't call the press and bawl when racially attacked. I really don't know the answer.

The other was at Yorkdale Mall by the entrance near to what used to be the body shop.
My roomate worked there. Two of her colleagues on a break bumped into a J'can woman's infant. The child claimed that she was hit and the woman just started banging one girls head against a wall - now that's not what got me. What got me was about 10 black youths were walking by and having no idea what was going on, ran over and kicked both these girls up and down their body. The girls shouted at the ppl looking to call security but everybody just kept staring ( I believe they were probably in shock).

They ran off laughing, Yes security came and later the police. But they were gone. No it wasn't reported on the news.

The one time I got involved was some young black teenager just harassing an old Indian woman on the bus and calling her coolie. AFter years of watching this shit I just couldn't turn my head. So drop a kick on the first yute and told him to respect the woman. Well all o' dem start cussing...Coollie dis and coolie dat. I didn't want to be of those raggamuffing c**ts on public transit so I just let it go.

The poor woman was just riding the bus minding her own business. But if it had been a group of whites or Indians chanting nigger on the bus, I sure it woulda find its way to the Press.

I am curious as to what part of TO you in to never even see these things once.

VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 10:44:28 AM »

Pecan, I not even a little bit surprised at what you say. I don't know where you live but I live in the GTA where it is rampant.

VB i will concede that racist behaviour is present in all races (this is where JC and I disagree - eh JC? i don't make wide spread generalizations or blame the white man the way JC does  ;))

Anyway, VB,  what I take issue with you is your statements about how rampant the behaviour is amongst the black WI population in the GTA.

My side of the family is predominantly Indian. My wife side is predominantly black. the Families are primarily in Scarborough,  and Etobicoke. We have yet to hear the horror stories you described as rampant and a common occurrence in the GTA, especially on the very public TTC. Maybe when my wife black family beat up people, they don't tell us because that is just a everyday normal thing. Or when my Indian family get beat up, they keep silent because of the shame (this is me being facetious - no emoticon to add for this).

I am surprised that all the Indian newscasters on CITY TV don't have more to say about this rampant issue.

I glad for yuh. Both o' we in the GTA and very different experiences.
Well my classmates, colleagues and friends and I tired seeing it. Curious eh??

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 10:46:52 AM »

have you ever heard of the hate hate produced? maybe that's what you're dealing with there in canada.

now i don't want to marginalize your experience there in TO, but i'm dealing with real devils who's getting set to either starve my kind out, or euthanize us, and you worried about some powerless uneducated black ppl who have no means of hurting you from a distance?? steuwpsss

What about the Indians in Guyana who had their property burnt and belongings stolen from them in the 60s whilst the police just stood by and watched. And to this day most blacks in the WI have no idea what the Hell I talking about becz WI govts refuse to acknowledge it becz black ppl did it under a black govt.

Colin Croft admit it in an article the other day and I nearly fall out meh chair with shock. I wish I could find it now.

But don't we in TO have the right to vex too. No they eh want to euthanize ppl but it is rampant, racist behaviour for which you seem to have a ready made excuse.

VB
Me ah cockhead?? i think you might be projecting here fella. if anything, you are the one who exudes the cock headish behavior more than anything else, bc we went from canada to guyana in ah flash, when the original topic was about institutional racism here in america!

but you insisted and was on about what blacks are doing in canada as opposed the the heinous violent comments and other statements made on those sites, of which which you flew passed like ah full bus and over looked just to show that blacks are just as racist or even moreso, which lead me to think that you are willing to give white racism a pass.

from where i stand i got the feeling that you were really trying to say " stop fackin complaining nigger and take what yuh get and be happy" bc your kind has been, and still is, fackin up indian ppl all over the place.

oh and yeh, i got indian frens too.  ::)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »

VB
Me ah cockhead?? i think you might be projecting here fella. if anything, you are the one who exudes the cock headish behavior more than anything else, bc we went from canada to guyana in ah flash, when the original topic was about institutional racism here in america!

but you insisted and was on about what blacks are doing in canada as opposed the the heinous violent comments and other statements made on those sites, of which which you flew passed like ah full bus and over looked just to show that blacks are just as racist or even moreso, which lead me to think that you are willing to give white racism a pass.

from where i stand i got the feeling that you were really trying to say " stop fackin complaining nigger and take what yuh get and be happy" bc your kind has been, and still is, fackin up indian ppl all over the place.

Well you eh really get my point. So I go stop right there with you.

But one more time. Regardless of race, if you cool, I right there with you.
Regardless of race if you are a dick, I go tell you to your face and that includes my own race.

Can you say the same?

VB

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:11 AM »

What am i blaming the whiteman for? just 400 yrs of slavery and abuse, 100 yrs of colonialism, poverty, striping me of my identity, my name, my culture (as in taking every fackin thing away from me) and after all that abuse, he eh even as much as give my foreparents ah lot ah land for all they trouble so @ least they coulda plant ah small garden and build ah shack.

instead they went india wid they greedy arse and bring in ah ppl weh doh like no body tuh be meh neighbor, just bc ah din want tuh cut they cane fuh four cents no mo, and bc i demand better wages. so instead of paying meh ah decent wage they went and bring the french and portuguese boy, den finally the bangarra fella tuh replace meh, who had ah caste system that put nigger on the bottom like dutty stinking mongrel dog.

and if dat wasn't enough, they went and tell dem racist hearted ppl how nayger bad like mangrove crab and how they can't be trusted, and the reason they had tuh make dat long journey in the fuss place iz bc nayger lazy like pothound and fraid hard wok. they had all kinda ting tuh telll the indian fella about nayger tuh create ah mistrust from the start.

"watch the nayger, he like plenty sex and good times, and he will rape yuh wife and daughter if yuh eh keep him @ a distance," doh get too close, he can't be trusted, the best one is ah ded one.

then he turn around and tell the nayger the same ting, "coolie love money, and they would sell dey mudda and dey chirren for it" doh get too close, just keep him @ an arms length or else he would sell yuh out.

yeh, i eh have nothing against the master manipulator, nothing @ all except for all the things i just mentioned.

truetrini

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:18 AM »
Those websites stormfront in particular around for many years now..nutten new

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 11:12:53 AM »

VB

I am extremely curious to learn more about these rampant incidents.  You cite three examples that you have personally witnessed and I have to agree, if you see it happen three times, that is three times too much. But it is rampant? That is my question.

I will ask my daughter - she is currently enrolled in a Caribbean Lit course at UoT with Indian and Black and some white taught by a white prof - I'll will ask her to ask some question on the general experiences these folks have experienced. She travels by TTC day and night and reports the odd incident - like the time a boy (race not identified as an issue) watch she and say he want to take her breasts home. She tell him to bugger off. But she has yet to witness what you describe as common occurrences on the TTC

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 11:28:16 AM »

What am i blaming the whiteman for? just 400 yrs of slavery and abuse, 100 yrs of colonialism, poverty, striping me of my identity, my name, my culture (as in taking every fackin thing away from me) and after all that abuse, he eh even as much as give my foreparents ah lot ah land for all they trouble so @ least they coulda plant ah small garden and build ah shack.

instead they went india wid they greedy arse and bring in ah ppl weh doh like no body tuh be meh neighbor, just bc ah din want tuh cut they cane fuh four cents no mo, and bc i demand better wages. so instead of paying meh ah decent wage they went and bring the french and portuguese boy, den finally the bangarra fella tuh replace meh, who had ah caste system that put nigger on the bottom like dutty stinking mongrel dog.

and if dat wasn't enough, they went and tell dem racist hearted ppl how nayger bad like mangrove crab and how they can't be trusted, and the reason they had tuh make dat long journey in the fuss place iz bc nayger lazy like pothound and fraid hard wok. they had all kinda ting tuh telll the indian fella about nayger tuh create ah mistrust from the start.

"watch the nayger, he like plenty sex and good times, and he will rape yuh wife and daughter if yuh eh keep him @ a distance," doh get too close, he can't be trusted, the best one is ah ded one.

then he turn around and tell the nayger the same ting, "coolie love money, and they would sell dey mudda and dey chirren for it" doh get too close, just keep him @ an arms length or else he would sell yuh out.

yeh, i eh have nothing against the master manipulator, nothing @ all except for all the things i just mentioned.

you and I have been through this before.

The examples you cite for recent transgressions (over the last 400 years) can be found in the annals of history. No one race holds a monopoly on subjugating other races. What the Europeans did to the Africans stands out because it is a more recent memory.

The race who had the bigger stick always took advantage of the race with the smaller stick and prejudices typically manifested as racism.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2013, 11:31:52 AM »

VB

Well you eh really get my point. So I go stop right there with you.

But one more time. Regardless of race, if you cool, I right there with you.
Regardless of race if you are a dick, I go tell you to your face and that includes my own race.

Can you say the same?

VB
I could say more than that, but you may not get it. somehow i thought you were one of the fellas on the forum who had ah handle on things, but i guess i totally misread you and over estimated your ability to dialogue.

i really and truly can't reason with ah man who eh have no heights, who just see life and ah superficial level, i call dat beating two ded elephants! that is why i don't hold no court with young ppl, especially the white ones, the older ones over 50,  yes, but the babes who never burn ah pliff and listen too some beatles and bob dylan no!!

i sorry tuh hear what happened tuh TO, i've lived there for ah short spell and i loved the place. when i was there whites and black got along very well, and i hate to think that the vibe has changed so drastically, shame!

my only problem with TO tuh tell yuh the truth was with the jamaican population, they were the worst! pushy, arrogant, bullyish and aggressive, even moreso than the ones here in america who don't behave not even a quarter as bad. i would have to say that this is ah new phenomenon amongst the yutes, bc the last i was there ppl all got along fine.

oh yeh, BTW three isolated incidents and you have drawn on a conclusion, i kinda think you might be ah little intolerant guy.

anyway on to bigger fish. i want tuh talk about the bullsh!t goin on here in america, and i will ask again, what do you think about ah whole town of progressive black ppl losing everything thing they worked so hard for, especially after being freed of 400 yrs of chattel oppression? what about those racist people ppl? who IMO were the biggest of all arseholes.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:34:38 AM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 11:40:43 AM »
Quote JC "well it depends on how yuh look @ it. now i cyar speak for ah whole nation, but i could definitely tell yuh which one i will prefer. i rather deal with the wid devil i could see, rather than the ones weh hidin, bc the savage who doh know himself with the gun and the bad attitude could not survive without the help of the supplier.

for yrs now fellas like naim niah, teddy mice khan, dole chadee bringing in cocaine into our island, then they began to bring guns to protect their product.

now if you know anything about drug dealing, then you would know that yuh need poor uneducated ppl tuh retail drugs, fellas who have it not sitting on ah corner peddling no dope, rather it's the unemployable and desperate who does do the dirty work. they don't know where the thing coming from, all they doin is sellin it."

I'm a country man born and bred. In our village (and still today) we had, indian, negro, chinee and various mixes (me included).. no white. Many didn't know where their next meal was coming from (same sort of life as our caricom ambassadors in the hills), no work etc. But I assure you they were hard working, never looked for the easy road out (except to plant the herb for personal use and little sale) and need no one to give them an excuse for their plight. My question is.. we lived under the same conditions, yet the indian and syrian drugs, guns etc didn't influence us?

Dole live a mere 25 minutes away, so too another prominent drug/gun man.

JC. For some reason you seem to think I'm anti black or only identify when the problem hits home. But you have me 'figured' out 100% wrong my friend. Yes, I do know all about who came before and paved the way for us to have an easier life, but I don't subscribe to "blaming". I look at your life (which you've shared here) and ask myself. If this cat can get out of that situation, why not others?

You may have a good message and legitimate concerns, but your delivery makes you seem exactly like those you'd like to expose.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »

you and I have been through this before.

The examples you cite for recent transgressions (over the last 400 years) can be found in the annals of history. No one race holds a monopoly on subjugating other races. What the Europeans did to the Africans stands out because it is a more recent memory.

The race who had the bigger stick always took advantage of the race with the smaller stick and prejudices typically manifested as racism.

Breds you said you don't have nothing against white ppl like JC do, when in fact i don't either, i just hate the white system that stole my ancestors from their home land and gave then a legacy of poverty and miseducation, which affect me to this day.

right now i have ah whiteman name, i have ah white western way of thinking, as ah matter of fact everything about me is white except my appearance, and i have to hate my oppressor for that, and i will never love dem or trust them ever again.

i had to work on my self, reeducated and emancipate my self from this way of thinking and being. it's OK for you not to hate them ppl (british emperialism) bc in some ways them save your ppl from ah life of poverty and a brutal caste system, plus your ppl were given land and a start so it was a step up for yuhs guys, plus yuhs got to keep your culture and your identity, my ppl on the other hand were not that fortunate.

as i said before, we were stripped of every thing, used and then thrown away without ah start or land even, as you know, no ppl could survive without land. my grand mother was soo poor that she could hardly afford food for her children, that poverty was then passed on to my parents and then me, what's tuh fackin like about that bro?? yuh know what abject poverty looks like??

now i hope you understand that i talking bout a system here, and not necessarily individuals.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:17:37 PM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2013, 11:55:33 AM »
Pecan.. times are changing in the tdot my friend. Can't comment on the beat into a coma thing, but we have some youths now who just destructive and advantageous. They are ruining a solid community those of us (and before us) worked hard to establish. Is it the norm as VB mentioned? Probably not, but it's getting increasingly common.

JC. Since you mentioned the nasty hindus from Trinidad I have to ask. Do you feel the average Trinibagonian is less or more fearful of the racist stinking Hindu or those socially depressed you're always defending?

are these incidents GTA widespread or localized to certain communities?

That I cannot comment on. Personally I know about incidents in Rexdale, Lawrence Heights, bathurst and jane and finch areas. Areas where I visit on the regular as I have friends and relatives there. I'm close with a few officers in 23 division and 52 division and one of the problems they see is non-reporting of crime (all kind of crimes).

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 12:01:38 PM »

VB

I am extremely curious to learn more about these rampant incidents.  You cite three examples that you have personally witnessed and I have to agree, if you see it happen three times, that is three times too much. But it is rampant? That is my question.

I will ask my daughter - she is currently enrolled in a Caribbean Lit course at UoT with Indian and Black and some white taught by a white prof - I'll will ask her to ask some question on the general experiences these folks have experienced. She travels by TTC day and night and reports the odd incident - like the time a boy (race not identified as an issue) watch she and say he want to take her breasts home. She tell him to bugger off. But she has yet to witness what you describe as common occurrences on the TTC

I glad you focussed on "rampant."

It made stop to analyze what I had said.

In terms of verbal abuse about one's race. I seriously lost count around the mid 90s, I just try to turn my head and have nothing to do with it. And to be honest, if is me they calling coolie. I real cool becz it better than a cut ass.

In terms of physical abuse - as we both know there are limited or no reports in the Press. I only heard one in my lifetime there, maybe I missed the few others that were broadcasted. You seriously don't expect me to type on every occurence I've seen, do you?

I've been travelling for the last few yrs and only go to TO for a few weeks a yr now.
However, based on personal experience and observations from family and friends, I can think of about 15. Now these are just a handful of people I know. What about the millions living in the city who might see it - that I don't know. I can't rely on the press to report these things, for some reason they just don't.

You might say 15 in 20 yrs is not so bad. But I think beating the shit out of ppl and calling them racist names is terrible and you know I can't remember seeing any other race do this. This is what is truly telling. We have AFricans and Afro Latinos. Never ONCE saw them act in a racist manner to people. I am sure Indians and whites eh no saint. But why is it when I hear whites and Indians complain about it in TO, it's always a WI they have witnessed. I think we both know if white ppl were doing this to blacks in TO, we go damn well know!

In closing let me say that after 20 yrs, I don't keep a journal on this kind of behaviour. I spend more effort trying to avoid such ppl. It reached a point in the mid 90s where I it was so prevalent that I just preferred to avoid rather than observe.

Lastly, if some WIs are bad, the J'cans seem even worse. With some of them, there seems to a kind of agression that has no logic. I don't know it it's how they were brought up or what. The only time I ever threaten to hit a woman in TO, was at my workplace when one of them went off about coolie and then wanted to grab me because I was in her way. I refrained becz I wanted to keep my job, but I buss a cuss down on her and made it clear, she would get "fok up," should she decide to grab me again. I think the WI accent I had shock her more than the threat.

VB

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 12:15:00 PM »
jc look at chimpout.com, stormfront etc. been around for a while.  nutten new here.  As I said this represents a SMALL minority.  Not saying not to be aware, just that you have to be careful not to give these jokers more relevance than they deserve.

There is the New Black Panther Party:

"Our lessons talk about the bloodsuckers of the poor… . It's that old no-good Jew, that old imposter Jew, that old hooked-nose, bagel-eating, lox-eating, Johnny-come-lately, perpetrating-a-fraud, just-crawled-out-of-the-caves-and-hills-of-Europe, so-called damn Jew … and I feel everything I'm saying up here is kosher."
— Khalid Abdul Muhammad, one of the party's future leaders, Baltimore, Md., Feb. 19, 1994

"Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!"
—Malik Zulu Shabazz, the party's national chairman, protesting at B'nai B'rith International headquarters in Washington, D.C., April 20, 2002 

"I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn't come out here to play today. There's too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!"
— King Samir Shabazz, head of the party's Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009

Look even Dwight York involved in this shit.

White people are the devil. They say the Nuwaubians are not racist – bullcrap! I am…White people are devils — always was, always will be.”
— Dwight York, from his lecture “Egipt [sic] and the Mask of God”

“Christianity is merely a tool used by the Devil (Paleman) to keep you, the Nubian (Black) man, woman, and child blind to your true heritage and perfect way of life (Islam). It is another means of slavery.”
— Dwight York, “Santa or Satan? The Fallacy of Christmas,” undated essay

“The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians is only 60 years old. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out. … Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.”
— Dwight York letter dated Nov. 10, 2004, “This is your message Najwa and Davina, Kirsten.”

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 12:15:05 PM »
Quote JC "well it depends on how yuh look @ it. now i cyar speak for ah whole nation, but i could definitely tell yuh which one i will prefer. i rather deal with the wid devil i could see, rather than the ones weh hidin, bc the savage who doh know himself with the gun and the bad attitude could not survive without the help of the supplier.

for yrs now fellas like naim niah, teddy mice khan, dole chadee bringing in cocaine into our island, then they began to bring guns to protect their product.

now if you know anything about drug dealing, then you would know that yuh need poor uneducated ppl tuh retail drugs, fellas who have it not sitting on ah corner peddling no dope, rather it's the unemployable and desperate who does do the dirty work. they don't know where the thing coming from, all they doin is sellin it."

I'm a country man born and bred. In our village (and still today) we had, indian, negro, chinee and various mixes (me included).. no white. Many didn't know where their next meal was coming from (same sort of life as our caricom ambassadors in the hills), no work etc. But I assure you they were hard working, never looked for the easy road out (except to plant the herb for personal use and little sale) and need no one to give them an excuse for their plight. My question is.. we lived under the same conditions, yet the indian and syrian drugs, guns etc didn't influence us?

Dole live a mere 25 minutes away, so too another prominent drug/gun man.

JC. For some reason you seem to think I'm anti black or only identify when the problem hits home. But you have me 'figured' out 100% wrong my friend. Yes, I do know all about who came before and paved the way for us to have an easier life, but I don't subscribe to "blaming". I look at your life (which you've shared here) and ask myself. If this cat can get out of that situation, why not others?

You may have a good message and legitimate concerns, but your delivery makes you seem exactly like those you'd like to expose.

Fella, i want tuh know who i blamin?? i just tellin it like it is, and if that too hot tuh handle then doh come in the kitchen.

why allyuh does always act up when ppl talk about history and what happened and what is still happening, and compare it to complaining or making trouble?

it have white ppl up to this day who wants black ppl extinguished from the planet, and a substantial amount of them @ that, bc they believe that we are the cause of their problems, when in fact it was our labor who has made them the empire they are today, and when i hear this it's like madness to my ear! it's almost like these ppl are totally fackin out of touch and void of reasoning!

As for your comment on dole and how your family didn't sell drugs, well good for them, but i bet allyuh @ least had some land that allyuh could have depended on, but what about the fella who livin in an urban setting? with no land and came from urban poverty , how yuh think he will fare? now i could tell you that urban poverty is woss than rural poverty.

@ least in the bush yuh could throw down ah couple of lots ah food and rock back, plus no rent or mortgage, that's ah steal. so that's two birds with one stone right there, but ah fella who live in the concrete with no means of survival, yuh eh think he would be more susceptible tuh sell something, especially when times hard ?

truetrini

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2013, 12:17:37 PM »
Then this:

Dwight York, founder and kingpin of the black supremacist hate group Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, pleaded guilty in January in what prosecutors called the largest case ever mounted against a single child molester.

A decade ago, as chronicled in the Fall 2002 Intelligence Report, York moved the headquarters of his sprawling cult (which claims chapters in several U.S. and foreign cities) from Brooklyn, N.Y., to a 476-acre dairy farm in rural Georgia. York told his followers they were building a sovereign nation where they would be free from the influence of white "devils."

But the leader, who claimed at various times to be a space alien and God in the flesh, had other reasons to want sovereignty. After 25 years of leading his cult, York had left New York while authorities were investigating allegations of molestation, murder and financial shenanigans.

The law finally caught up with York last May, when he was indicted on 197 counts of child molestation. Prosecutors said the number of counts could have reached the thousands, but York's young victims could not recall all the specific dates on which he abused them.

Rather than face a trial, the Nuwaubian "savior" pleaded guilty in January to 77 state charges of molesting 13 Nuwaubian children. The 57-year-old York, who will serve between 15 and 50 years in federal prison, also copped pleas to federal charges of financial reporting fraud and transporting children across state lines for sex. York forfeited the more than $400,000 in cash that was taken from his house when federal and local officers raided the Nuwaubian compound last May. Part of the money will go to his victims.

Some of York's cult members, taught to believe he was the target of a vendetta by white racists and "house niggers," have remained loyal. But several of the formerly faithful have denounced York. His driver during the 1970s, Saadik Redd, told the Macon Telegraph he hopes his daughter — still a disciple of York's — will join other Nuwaubians in leaving the group.

"I hope they can see the fallacy in him," Saadik said, "and understand that the whole thing was a lie."

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 12:19:56 PM »
The Nation of Islam has a black separatist agenda: Its program states that blacks should be able to form their own nation. It also holds that blacks should be made exempt from taxation until they have achieved equal justice under the law and that interracial marriage and "race mixing" should be "prohibited." These views are based on religious precepts created by Elijah Muhammad and preached by Farrakhan.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes."

"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet."

truetrini

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 12:24:32 PM »
pecan..they do not forget the Holocaust.  They do not forget 9-11, they do not forget WWI and WWII, they do not forget columbine, they do not forget the Federal Building in Oklama City, they even build monuments to that pedophile and racist Ghandi!

Indeed they build monuments and museums for remembearnce of all those sad events.   I with Just coll, I will remember slavery, Jim Crow etc. and I will talk about it.

When you consider the rest to slavery and Jim Crow they pale in comaprions to the scope and the depth of the BLACK holocaust.

f**k that!

I with just cool, I not simply getting over it.

1]; } ?>