April 19, 2024, 06:59:11 AM

Author Topic: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........  (Read 19561 times)

truetrini

Re: Ah know ah go take flack fuh this but........
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2013, 12:27:04 PM »
Hear nah as far as police reporting crimes, I remmebr in university seeing studies where stop and frisk etc. was mostly targetting blacks so it is obvious that the stats will show dem involved in crime etc.  NY had a study that showed the RANDOM stopping of blacks was much more prevalent than RANDOM stopping of whites, but the stops on whites yielded more illegal guns than the stopping of blacks, that has MUCH relevance!

The fact is crime stats often comes down to who the police targetting!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
jc look at chimpout.com, stormfront etc. been around for a while.  nutten new here.  As I said this represents a SMALL minority.  Not saying not to be aware, just that you have to be careful not to give these jokers more relevance than they deserve.

There is the New Black Panther Party:

"Our lessons talk about the bloodsuckers of the poor… . It's that old no-good Jew, that old imposter Jew, that old hooked-nose, bagel-eating, lox-eating, Johnny-come-lately, perpetrating-a-fraud, just-crawled-out-of-the-caves-and-hills-of-Europe, so-called damn Jew … and I feel everything I'm saying up here is kosher."
— Khalid Abdul Muhammad, one of the party's future leaders, Baltimore, Md., Feb. 19, 1994

"Kill every goddamn Zionist in Israel! Goddamn little babies, goddamn old ladies! Blow up Zionist supermarkets!"
—Malik Zulu Shabazz, the party's national chairman, protesting at B'nai B'rith International headquarters in Washington, D.C., April 20, 2002 

"I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn't come out here to play today. There's too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!"
— King Samir Shabazz, head of the party's Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009

Look even Dwight York involved in this shit.

White people are the devil. They say the Nuwaubians are not racist – bullcrap! I am…White people are devils — always was, always will be.”
— Dwight York, from his lecture “Egipt [sic] and the Mask of God”

“Christianity is merely a tool used by the Devil (Paleman) to keep you, the Nubian (Black) man, woman, and child blind to your true heritage and perfect way of life (Islam). It is another means of slavery.”
— Dwight York, “Santa or Satan? The Fallacy of Christmas,” undated essay

“The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians is only 60 years old. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out. … Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.”
— Dwight York letter dated Nov. 10, 2004, “This is your message Najwa and Davina, Kirsten.”
common TT, you does always go and find some irrelevant shit to dig up eh. look how long zodok yorke (dwight york) in prison for all kinda bullshyte, that man has been locked up now for 10 yrs and counting, and his community in georgia is almost nonexistent.

as for these black panther guys, most of their leaders are FBI informants. didn't you see what jameel alamin said? he would never get involved with black militans again, him and huey before he died knew better than to go near the shyte.

IMO white ppl have nothing to fear from black hate groups bc most of these groups have no power and they are under serious survailance 24/7! but ppl who are involved in these white eurocentric org have political and judicial power tuh fack yuh life up! there are ceo's, judges, lawyers, bankers, cops, prosecutors, cooperate giants, businessmen, you name it.

but these hungry black militants , doh even have weaponry! stewwppsss
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2013, 12:41:44 PM »
IMO white ppl have nothing to fear from black hate groups bc most of these groups have no power and they are under serious survailance 24/7! but ppl who are involved in these white eurocentric org have political and judicial power tuh fack yuh life up! there are ceo's, judges, lawyers, bankers, cops, prosecutors, cooperate giants, businessmen, you name it.

thats a good point ,if these where black sites ,fbi would be there .

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2013, 12:46:01 PM »

All these types of websites are monitored, they are also protected becasue of free speech laws.  They are all threats to the government so bet yuh last cent they are monitored and infiltrated too!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
"@ least in the bush yuh could throw down ah couple of lots ah food and rock back, plus no rent or mortgage, that's ah steal. so that's two birds with one stone right there, but ah fella who live in the concrete with no means of survival, yuh eh think he would be more susceptible tuh sell something, especially when times hard ?"

Misconception my friend.

-----------------------------------------

Re: stats and police reporting. no need for any report to know that certain groups are targeted.

In general, don't think I'm in some blissful sleep and not aware of my surroundings. I'm reminded daily that some would have me think that I don't belong here.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2013, 12:51:05 PM »

All these types of websites are monitored, they are also protected becasue of free speech laws.  They are all threats to the government so bet yuh last cent they are monitored and infiltrated too!

100% correct!

truetrini

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
"@ least in the bush yuh could throw down ah couple of lots ah food and rock back, plus no rent or mortgage, that's ah steal. so that's two birds with one stone right there, but ah fella who live in the concrete with no means of survival, yuh eh think he would be more susceptible tuh sell something, especially when times hard ?"

Misconception my friend.

Re: stats and police reporting. no need for any report to know that certain groups are targeted.

In general, don't think I'm in some blissful sleep and not aware of my surroundings. I'm reminded daily that some would have me think that I don't belong here.

I hear you jumbie is just that in the states they track the demographics and it shows that police enforcement is skewed greatly towards police targetting blacks more than whites....now we may see a change with the growing hispanic population.

I know of cases where you see 2 white men making noise on the street corner disturbing the peace and the police warn them to go home and stop the shit..when is 2 balck men they arrest both..same with riding bikes on pavements etc...it is racist and sterotyping..the evidence is clear!

truetrini

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
listen to what I sensing in this thread.

Some feel that certain men might be too conscious.

I feel that some may feel that some posters ONLY seeing one side and minimizing the other side.

Truth be told there is some truth to every man story and experiences.

But the police in North America target blacks more than whites, there is racism on both sides.  the rise of black hate groups is a response to over 400 years of ongoing mistreatment and lack of equal opportunities.

There is way too much black on black crime.

There is too much absentism by black fathers.

White people commit crimes as much as black people...just the type of crmes may vary.

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2013, 12:58:53 PM »
Oh and some her may be sterotyping a bit too much

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2013, 01:02:32 PM »

Misconception my friend.

I hear you jumbie is just that in the states they track the demographics and it shows that police enforcement is skewed greatly towards police targetting blacks more than whites....now we may see a change with the growing hispanic population.

I know of cases where you see 2 white men making noise on the street corner disturbing the peace and the police warn them to go home and stop the shit..when is 2 balck men they arrest both..same with riding bikes on pavements etc...it is racist and sterotyping..the evidence is clear!
Breds, jumbie and dem does see life with blinkers on just like race horse and donkey oui, no peripheral vision @ all, just the basic subjective views on the way they perceive things, with no social awareness.

trying tuh enlighten them men on social inequalities is like trying to teach metaphysics to ah caveman.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2013, 01:07:55 PM »

Misconception my friend.

Breds, jumbie and dem does see life with blinkers on just like race horse and donkey oui, no peripheral vision @ all, just the basic subjective views on the way they perceive things, with no social awareness.

trying tuh enlighten them men on social inequalities is like trying to teach metaphysics to ah caveman.

Isn't that the case for anyone who don't agree with you? Or should I feel special?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
pecan..they do not forget the Holocaust.  They do not forget 9-11, they do not forget WWI and WWII, they do not forget columbine, they do not forget the Federal Building in Oklama City, they even build monuments to that pedophile and racist Ghandi!

Indeed they build monuments and museums for remembearnce of all those sad events.   I with Just coll, I will remember slavery, Jim Crow etc. and I will talk about it.

When you consider the rest to slavery and Jim Crow they pale in comaprions to the scope and the depth of the BLACK holocaust.

f**k that!

I with just cool, I not simply getting over it.

No where am I suggesting you forget slavery and the slave trade and what transpired in the last 400 years. That must not be forgotten. Somewhat ironic that you are forgetting that this is Black History Month, that the US has a black president (well 1/2 black), than affirmative actions programs have developed to try to address past wrongs, that African tribes/nations were complicit in the slave trade (what is worse, white on black or black on black subjugation?) and the list goes on. So to suggest that 'they' are not doing anything to 'remember' is disingenuous.

No one, black or white, should 'just get over it', As a community, we need to move forward and work to address past wrongs in a fashion that does not promulgate hate. "In your face' tactics only pushes the hatred deeper underground. One point of difference between JC and I is that JC comes across as being militant and hostile, not withstanding his assurances that he has no real issue with the individual, just with the system. Unfortunately, to the person less versed in the history of his ancestors, that does little to engender their support especially so if he continues to rail against the very system they are familiar with.  I personally don't subscribe to that technique. In my opinion, all that does is to further the divide.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2013, 01:26:12 PM »
I cant beleive in hundreds of years of slavery ,not one african never killed one slave owner , ::) thats lame

great now i involved .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2013, 01:35:22 PM »

Misconception my friend.

Isn't that the case for anyone who don't agree with you? Or should I feel special?

Agreeing with me is not the problem here jumbie, i don't care if you agree with me or not, but just @ least stay with me.

i have interacted with you long enough to know that you reason only in black and white for the most part, which could get boring and less than stimulating very fast.

i just wish one time for crying out loud that you could take me into some gray area?? believe it or not, if ah man come wid ah better argument i will concede, or @ least be more opt to reconsider, but the constant superficial analysis is ah fackin drag on the intellect bro.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:37:24 PM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2013, 01:41:47 PM »

Misconception my friend.

Agreeing with me is not the problem here jumbie, i don't care if you agree with me or not, but just @ least stay with me.

i have interacted with you long enough to know that you reason only in black and white for the most part, which could get boring and less than stimulating very fast.

i just wish one time for crying out loud that you could take me into some gray area?? believe it or not, if ah man come wid ah better argument i will concede, or @ least be more opt to reconsider, but the constant superficial analysis is ah fackin drag on the intellect bro.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

sorry had to laugh. boss you sing the same facking tune day in day out and you want to call me boring and question intellect. You could easily change your name to "missionary" and people will know who we're referring to.

If nothing I appreciate your passion for what you believe in.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2013, 01:47:22 PM »

Now what did cavemen ever do you that you have to insult them?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
pecan..they do not forget the Holocaust.  They do not forget 9-11, they do not forget WWI and WWII, they do not forget columbine, they do not forget the Federal Building in Oklama City, they even build monuments to that pedophile and racist Ghandi!

Indeed they build monuments and museums for remembearnce of all those sad events.   I with Just coll, I will remember slavery, Jim Crow etc. and I will talk about it.

When you consider the rest to slavery and Jim Crow they pale in comaprions to the scope and the depth of the BLACK holocaust.

f**k that!

No where am I suggesting you forget slavery and the slave trade and what transpired in the last 400 years. That must not be forgotten. Somewhat ironic that you are forgetting that this is Black History Month, that the US has a black president (well 1/2 black), than affirmative actions programs have developed to try to address past wrongs, that African tribes/nations were complicit in the slave trade (what is worse, white on black or black on black subjugation?) and the list goes on. So to suggest that 'they' are not doing anything to 'remember' is disingenuous.

No one, black or white, should 'just get over it', As a community, we need to move forward and work to address past wrongs in a fashion that does not promulgate hate. "In your face' tactics only pushes the hatred deeper underground. One point of difference between JC and I is that JC comes across as being militant and hostile, not withstanding his assurances that he has no real issue with the individual, just with the system. Unfortunately, to the person less versed in the history of his ancestors, that does little to engender their support especially so if he continues to rail against the very system they are familiar with.  I personally don't subscribe to that technique. In my opinion, all that does is to further the divide.

Pecan, i'm neither angry or militant. i don't have dread locks or adorn african garb and walk around with an onk in my hand. on the contrary, i'm very western in my speech and attire, i also have very close white friends whom i don't hide the way i feel or think about the struggle in their presence.

they never get offended, or @ least i think so, and sometimes i find them to be a bit harsh on their own ppl, more than i could ever be. believe it or not, i know well educated white ppl whom i keep company with, and they are far more staunch and critical of white ppl than i could ever be.

as for some trinis, you ppl are so lost and detached from reality it's frightening!

you feel the need to get along and not come across as having a strong view or opinion on anything remotely controversial. i call it the true "eat ah food" mentality. lets just be nice and likable guys. "don't worry be a happy go lucky trini".
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:04:10 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »

Misconception my friend.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

sorry had to laugh. boss you sing the same facking tune day in day out and you want to call me boring and question intellect. You could easily change your name to "missionary" and people will know who we're referring to.

If nothing I appreciate your passion for what you believe in.
Laugh all you want, the joke is on you. you live in ah little world all your own, and anyone who doesn't confine their thinking to your way of thinking is on another planet. never have you ever offered me food for thought, as ah matter of fact you are quite predictable, one way in one way out.  carry on.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:02:10 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2013, 02:33:49 PM »

f**k that!

Breds sometimes in yuh face is what is needed to deal with subtle racism and second generation tracking.   I just, in my opinion thought your resposnes minimized the imapct of racism, jim crow and the civil rights movement.

Think about it..Rosa Parks would have been 100 years old today!  Think about that!!!  That is how recent this shit is.

A symbol like Obama masks the truth for some..not me.   He as President received more threats than any president before him.  Birthers etc...he is a Muslim, etc. etc. just adds to the injury.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2013, 02:58:43 PM »

f**k that!

Pecan, i'm neither angry or militant. i don't have dread locks or adorn african garb and walk around with an onk in my hand. on the contrary, i'm every western in my speech and attire, i also have very close white friends whom i don't hide the way i feel or think about the struggle in their presence.

they never get offended, or @ least i think so, and sometimes i find them to be a bit harsh on their own ppl, more than i could ever be. believe it or not, i know well educated white ppl whom i keep company with to be far more staunch and critical of white ppl than i could ever be.

as for some trinis, you ppl are so lost and detached from reality it's frightening!

you feel the need to get along and not come across as having a strong view or opinion on anything remotely controversial. i call it the true "eat ah food" mentality. lets just be nice and likable guys. "don't worry be a happy go lucky trini".

they same way you does come across as militant on this forum is probably not dissimilar to the "happy go lucky way" I might come across on this forum.  But what is wrong with 'feeling the need to get along'? Perhaps if more people felt that way, we would be living in a better world. Having a strong opinion is not mutually exclusive with trying to get along. You seem to equate my demeanor with one of docility.

As for being detached from reality: no doubt your reality is different from my reality. You have shared some horrific experiences in prior posts, and I would not wish that on my worst enemies.

Yes our realities differ and may explain why we express ourselves differently.

When next you in TO, give me a heads-up. We should meet for a drink.   :beermug: (wait, that is me trying to get along again .. steups). Forget what I just typed, unless of course you feel like some stimulating conversation.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »

Breds sometimes in yuh face is what is needed to deal with subtle racism and second generation tracking.   I just, in my opinion thought your resposnes minimized the imapct of racism, jim crow and the civil rights movement.

Think about it..Rosa Parks would have been 100 years old today!  Think about that!!!  That is how recent this shit is.

A symbol like Obama masks the truth for some..not me.   He as President received more threats than any president before him.  Birthers etc...he is a Muslim, etc. etc. just adds to the injury.

You and JC both feel that the views I express hear minimize racism. And the fact that you both come to the same conclusions suggests that I am unable to properly articulate my views.

So in two points let me try to explain where I coming from

1) The effect of racism has forced generations of people of African ancestry into second class citizenry, a deep pit from which to climb out with many obstacles; that is a reality.
2) There are several ways to deal with it. My way is to keeping your nose to the grindstone and demonstrate value and keep pushing forward and not get trapped in the past; and if you don't see my value, then that is your loss.  Not everybody's cup of tea.   

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2013, 03:20:31 PM »

f**k that!

TT sometimes yuh just have to leave these fellas be yes, bc @ the end of the day nuff ah dese men never face true bigots, and some how i wish they had, maybe then it would have been easier to make such a post without fending off these the misconceptions and preconceived notions.

i does have to say "thank God " he made me an african yes, and further more allowing me to live in the most racist country on earth so i could experience this hardship that allowed me to grow. unlike a lot of ppl i have a birds eye view of the real human nature.

as ah big black muddafacker i get to see how ppl truly feel, good, bad and indifferent. when i walk the streets muthfackers leave me alone, just the way i like it.

mind you, i don't have an imposing look, but i carry my self like a fella who would seriously hurt yuh if yuh try ah ting, i also get to see bitches (white asian and other) who luv black cock just lose all their morals and principles for ah taste of chocolate. i don't think i would have liked to be in the dark as to how unsavory human kind could be like some of you house niggers. ;D so yeh, i am closer to the truth than most of yuhs, and it feels awesome.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:23:58 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2013, 03:33:27 PM »

You and JC both feel that the views I express hear minimize racism. And the fact that you both come to the same conclusions suggests that I am unable to properly articulate my views.

So in two points let me try to explain where I coming from

1) The effect of racism has forced generations of people of African ancestry into second class citizenry, a deep pit from which to climb out with many obstacles; that is a reality.
2) There are several ways to deal with it. My way is to keeping your nose to the grindstone and demonstrate value and keep pushing forward and not get trapped in the past; and if you don't see my value, then that is your loss.  Not everybody's cup of tea.   

Easier said than done!

what you think blacks in america has been doing for the batter part of a century? trying to trod on through, but the white establishment has set up pit falls fuh yuh as a snare.

have you ever listen to song old man river?? in the song there's a profound line paul roberson sang, "'i gets weary and sick of trying", you think the average black man does be on "the whiteman holding we back vibes?" nah horse, man up out and about looking or it, but we also know that the man out for we head and fully aware of the hunt.

you should see how dem white cops does watch yuh especially when yuh well dressed and rockin ah best ride, iz pure hate does be emanation from their putrid core, yuh feel it easy being black eh guy, think again!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:35:41 PM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2013, 04:14:18 PM »
JC I have to ask. Do you think your experience in North America is any different than any of us?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2013, 05:04:25 PM »

i also get to see bitches (white asian and other) who luv black cock just lose all their morals and principles for ah taste of chocolate.

And therein live the difference between you and me.  Where in the hell did that reference come from? You refer to women as "bitches".  Women who for millennia have been trying to rise above patriarchal societies and cultures full of sexism and misogyny.  You jess perpetuating the same nonsense that you accusing other of. In this example, it is gender instead of race with you as the perpetrator.

Also, I never said it was easy.  That is a reality. Why not look to others who have overcome the 'pitfalls and snares' you alluded to. Maybe you can learn from them and get on with your life before hatred consumes your soul or those racist cops consume you with their hatred.

I don't envy you.

Anyways, answer Junbie's question.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »

i also get to see bitches (white asian and other) who luv black cock just lose all their morals and principles for ah taste of chocolate.

And therein live the difference between you and me.  Where in the hell did that reference come from? You refer to women as "bitches".  Women who for millennia have been trying to rise above patriarchal societies and cultures full of sexism and misogyny.  You jess perpetuating the same nonsense that you accusing other of. In this example, it is gender instead of race with you as the perpetrator.

Also, I never said it was easy.  That is a reality. Why not look to others who have overcome the 'pitfalls and snares' you alluded to. Maybe you can learn from them and get on with your life before hatred consumes your soul or those racist cops consume you with their hatred.

I don't envy you.

Anyways, answer Junbie's question.
Doh sweat the semantics nah pecan, just stay on course and don't get side tracked, if the word bitch offend yuh then i apologize.  :beermug: now lets move on.

as for me learning from white racist cops, easier said than done! allyuh fellas really deserve sainthood yes, since iz ah yuteman i noticing the dirty behavior of white cops especially here in the north east, and you want me to learn from them?? weh yuh smoking fella??

dem men is KKK in civil uniform bro. ah notice allyuh fellas in canada real naive when it comes to race relations in foreign dread, it's like allyuh just dying to belong, and extremely void of struggle.

i not suckin up to no fackin racist whiteman, is pure fackin hate for hate! doh tell me nothing weh yuh eh know about either. let me ask you this, have you ever experienced racism on ah daily up in canada??

as for jumbie, i dun wid he. that fella is pure meat and potatoes, no heights, and no objectivity exist in his Psyche, so why should i continue along that road. some men just eat too much pork and drink too much rum in their life, and dat kill their ability to levitate.

i like tuh dialogue with man who on ah level, as yuh know i am not a teacher, im just here to share. IMO fellas like jumbie, in order to reason with them they need to get ah serious mental makeover, talk about beatin ah ded horse.    it just eh worth it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2013, 01:21:01 AM »
Like you goin fackin mad or what fella?? i don't see the correlation?

what de fack this got tuh do with what i was dealing with?? how in de fack is this even relevant? yuh way off topic guy!

im addressing institutional racism here in america boss, come on, yuh head eh good or what??!!

Some people have a hard time distinguishing racial prejudice from 'racism' proper.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2013, 01:36:00 AM »
JC, I could see you have some fixed opinions and you have your mind set.
I will tell you that all the different ethnic groups in TO are racist. The worst are the black WI, yes worse than the Indians and the Guyanese Indians and they're bad. In fact I disassociate with most Guyanese Indians becz I get fed up of their racist talk. But they eh mad enough to try what the Blacks do because the army go have to come out for crowd control.

Pecan, I not even a little bit surprised at what you say. I don't know where you live but I live in the GTA where it is rampant. NEVER heard a news report on this (except once). Usually saw it  or my friends saw it and told me. I'm glad you mentioned the Press. Becz when we see this crap, I hear the whites around me saying something like "Well that's not racist right?? Only when white ppl do it right?? How come this isn't on CNN or the news, only  when white ppl do it right?
And I tell them to do what black people would do in this case, get about a hundred  of themselves together, stand up where the incident took place, bawl and scream like black ppl and threaten to boycott all the stores in the area. Then they will get their CNN coverage.

I EH ASKING. You know how many times I've seen this shi*. Or my friends family or colleagues get beat!!
I live in the GTA and it is real.

If I had said I see INdians or whites do this everybody woulda keep they as* quiet. But is black ppl so let's get together and make an excuse for them.
As a journalist I stopped writing for the C'bbn papers in TO bcz of their racist agenda (this was in the 90s). I get flack from Indians for not agreeing with their racist views. So I have no agenda.

However after two decades of witnessing this shi% (I take public transit and this where I see most of it) I doh give a f*&k what anybody says. TO is my city too.

Pecan I can only hope what I've seen happen to some of these people doh ever happen to your children.

I want to close off by saying some of my best friends in TO are black WIs because they are DECENT PPL. In fact I usually avoid liming in an Indian majority becz of the cutlass (but that's a different issue). But a dick is a dick no matter what race and I call it as I see it.

In my opinion, it's only about 30% of the WI pop that are like this, 60% eh give one ass but too smart or educated to show it publicly and 10% totally don't support that behaviour.

VB

The only real surprise is that you didn't open with that line instead.  I also find it interesting that you claim black West Indians are the most racist people in TO, yet you say "it's only about 30% of the WI pop that are like this," in other words, you using the actions of a distinct minority within the group to tar the entire group.  Or is it that black WI comprise 30% of all WI's??  Yuh point really not clear.  No offense, but judging from your comments, I wouldn't be surprised if you was one ah dem Indians who 'flee' Trinidad for Canaay-da bawling "persecution."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2013, 01:38:51 AM »
I does usually just read and stay out on these topics... but VB i think you missing the point. JC have a way he does write and present heself that maybe a lil too militant and forthright.

But what you talking bout is really apples and oranges and you getting defensive for no reason.

IMO JC dropping some truth in here, especially as concerns his response to Jumbie.

Is this part that get me...

...i live in america and i'm addressing some of the rising problems we have here with "institutional" fackin racism, not some bush league dumb ass bottoms feeders who is menacing their society.

:rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2013, 01:47:14 AM »
Then this:

Dwight York, founder and kingpin of the black supremacist hate group Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, pleaded guilty in January in what prosecutors called the largest case ever mounted against a single child molester.

A decade ago, as chronicled in the Fall 2002 Intelligence Report, York moved the headquarters of his sprawling cult (which claims chapters in several U.S. and foreign cities) from Brooklyn, N.Y., to a 476-acre dairy farm in rural Georgia. York told his followers they were building a sovereign nation where they would be free from the influence of white "devils."

But the leader, who claimed at various times to be a space alien and God in the flesh, had other reasons to want sovereignty. After 25 years of leading his cult, York had left New York while authorities were investigating allegations of molestation, murder and financial shenanigans.

The law finally caught up with York last May, when he was indicted on 197 counts of child molestation. Prosecutors said the number of counts could have reached the thousands, but York's young victims could not recall all the specific dates on which he abused them.

Rather than face a trial, the Nuwaubian "savior" pleaded guilty in January to 77 state charges of molesting 13 Nuwaubian children. The 57-year-old York, who will serve between 15 and 50 years in federal prison, also copped pleas to federal charges of financial reporting fraud and transporting children across state lines for sex. York forfeited the more than $400,000 in cash that was taken from his house when federal and local officers raided the Nuwaubian compound last May. Part of the money will go to his victims.

Some of York's cult members, taught to believe he was the target of a vendetta by white racists and "house niggers," have remained loyal. But several of the formerly faithful have denounced York. His driver during the 1970s, Saadik Redd, told the Macon Telegraph he hopes his daughter — still a disciple of York's — will join other Nuwaubians in leaving the group.

"I hope they can see the fallacy in him," Saadik said, "and understand that the whole thing was a lie."

The man talking about institutionalized racism and you self coming with this bullshit to fack up de flow?

1]; } ?>