April 25, 2024, 07:15:29 PM

Author Topic: This is becoming the norm now.  (Read 939 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is becoming the norm now.
« on: January 31, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
Ah only making this thread bc i've noticed that this generation of young progressive yutes have no social consciousness WSE and have an extremely subjective view of the world.

now in this article this BABY get arrested for stealing and bullying, but according to the law this child should not be interrogated without the presences a of a guardian or legal representation, which to me is good basis for a law suit.

now i don't know about the arrest procedure, but should a 7 yr old "CHILD" be handcuffed like an adult offender?? IMO this is very wrong, even though i'm not verse on the law to make that claim, but it's just a gut feeling.

i guess my point of this post is this, after all is said and done, when i read the comment section on this article i almost puked my guts out! i found the responders not only insensitive and down right ignorant of the law, but ah bit reckless and judgmental (to a 7 yr old @ that)!! and the only reason i believe that they reacted this way is bc of the boy's ethnicity!

this child, no matter what he did should have been handled with a little more dignity! and these bloggers, whom IMO believe them to be mainly "white young professionals" lack social consciousness (which is a common trait amongst young white ppl today) and think the same as their great grandparents of old who was quick to break out the rope and torches and have a bonfire.

check this.  http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/7-old-handcuffed-over-5-says-suit-232812597--abc-news-topstories.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:09:23 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is becoming the norm now.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 04:42:28 AM »
Am i the only one who finds this disturbing,these ppl are the future judges and law makers, this mind set will decide the future. may god help our progeny.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 07:46:49 AM »
Am i the only one who finds this disturbing,these ppl are the future judges and law makers, this mind set will decide the future. may god help our progeny.
in the comments ppl say ,this kid always attacks the other kid .guess u could just let him beat ppl up if is true.or teach him a good f**king lesson.
see

The other child involved in the altercation, 9-year-old Seth Acevedo, told the Daily News that Wilson had a history of attacking him.

That child gave a different account, telling the New York Daily News that Wilson and another boy approached him and both reached into his pocket before Wilson struck him in the face.

"Wilson was the worst bully," Seth told the News. "He would call me names. He would punch and kick me. I wish they never took the cuffs off of him."

287 Replies
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:49:41 AM by Quags »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:56:35 PM »
in the comments ppl say ,this kid always attacks the other kid .guess u could just let him beat ppl up if is true.or teach him a good f**king lesson.
see

The other child involved in the altercation, 9-year-old Seth Acevedo, told the Daily News that Wilson had a history of attacking him.

That child gave a different account, telling the New York Daily News that Wilson and another boy approached him and both reached into his pocket before Wilson struck him in the face.

"Wilson was the worst bully," Seth told the News. "He would call me names. He would punch and kick me. I wish they never took the cuffs off of him."

287 Replies
Nah quags, yuh missin the point! i talking bout the police and the way they handled the situation.

remember regardless as to how this kid was behaving, fact remains, he's ah forkin "CHILD"! and should not be treated with the same contempt that grown folks are subjected too.

i not on the child, but the way in which the situation was handled by law enforcement.  you must consider this bro, tuh think if this was in greenwich connecticut where the capitalist and old money ppl dwell, yuh think the police would take the devil out their thoughts and follow the said protocol this "spanish" kid received??

allyuh feel it doh have rich kids in the burbs bullying and teefin from each other?? if that's what you believe then think again!

those kids get the benefit of the doubt in every thing they do, good or bad, bc the masses was condition to be sympathetic to them due to the image they media and hollywood potrayed of those class of ppl, and when they fack up, they are send to counseling and receive the best assistance,

plus they perfected the art of sweeping their dirt under the rug where on one could find it. so yeh the kid might be ah bully and all that, but that don't mean he's heading to a future jail cell.

look how much ceo and directing managers were bullies when they were children, so why is this lil spanish boy any different?? i just hate the way these grown folks spew their venom @ a 7 yr old kid instead of blaming the cops for violation proper police protocol.

kinda reminds me of the OJ case where every body was in ah frenzy bc OJ got away with murder, but absolutely ignored the fact, and paid no attention to a crooked cop who was extremely racist and was more interested in trying to frame ah nigger rather than bringing a criminal to justice.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:08:25 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>