April 24, 2024, 02:13:55 PM

Author Topic: Keep West Indies alive  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Keep West Indies alive
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:18:51 PM »
But run and sleep when we smell the bloated rotting corpse stinking up for the world too see.
Stinking more than the whale corpses the ECS sell to the Japanese  .
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:20:59 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keep West Indies alive
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:42:13 PM »
btw read it had a massive steroid sting in Australia Sports ,think them fast bowlers could be juicing . CA says its not them doh ,am not sure those oz bowlers all look huge and angry .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 12:49:08 PM »
Doh matter they always cheat us out one way or the other ,be it teams ,umpires or the ICC .But we to stupid to stay down when it obvious nobody wants the west indies playing anymore.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:27:14 PM »
Compre, wha goin wid de air whey yuh iz boy?  All of a sudden yuh startin to sound like de # 1 Trinba
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:48:05 PM »
Compre, wha goin wid de air whey yuh iz boy?  All of a sudden yuh startin to sound like de # 1 Trinba
This is gonna be my soap box .I know the whale ref was a bit out there but ...I saw the documentary .
These lucians and vincys ect ect .You know the ppl running WICB are so poor that there where willing to sell there vote to the japs in the UN supporting whale hunting  :rotfl: saying there dont think whales are endangered .
These ppl also layed down with Sanford .
Also no other WI country want the WICB ,we gave it to them and they making ah food .But that doh mean i want to follow this joke squad .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 10:18:46 AM »
We need to step away from the West Indies ,it was fun while it lasted ,but how can we ask kids to delicate there lives to sport ,to get on a team with only4-5 spots available.As it now the TnT team is startingb to bust at the seams with up and comers.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 10:35:22 AM »
not going to happen
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 10:42:08 AM »
why ? bassarath ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Keep West Indies alive
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »
why ? bassarath ?

You really think Trinidad will break away? Who is bold enough today try that?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »
if we had stuck with murray ,we would have been way up in associate standings already. all we have to fall back on now is 20 20 ,and next year no more countries . shit will hit the fan then ,a new world order coming just watch .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago . Murray was .

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »
why ? bassarath ?

I'm not on board with Trinidad & Tobago breaking away from the W.I at all.  Let us start winning the regional 50 over and four day competitions regularly then maybe we could talk about secession....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 11:35:58 AM »
The WICB change to club format for 2 reasons .
1 .To neuralize TnT.
2.Piggy back us.

It will not work doh ,cause if tnt have 2 team ,more of our players will get contracts.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »
why ? bassarath ?

I'm not on board with Trinidad & Tobago breaking away from the W.I at all.  Let us start winning the regional 50 over and four day competitions regularly then maybe we could talk about secession....
And why aint we winning the 4 day ?
If we go alone in associate status for just one year ,i bet you Jamiaca will have no chance against us ! Our players not being exposed to high quality teams.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
Mj who you rather play against these guys or leewards

None of the associate and affiliate members are qualified to play Test Cricket, however ICC grants One Day International status to its associate and affiliate members based on their success in the World Cricket League. The top six teams will be awarded One day international and Twenty20 International status, which will allow the associate and affiliate teams to be eligible to play the full members and play official ODI cricket.

The associate and affiliate teams who currently hold ODI and T20I status are listed below. Of these six teams, Afghanistan is the only affiliate member; the remaining five teams are all associate members.
Nation    Governing body    Member since    Current ODI Rankings    Current T20 Rankings A    References
 Afghanistan    
 Canada    
 Ireland    
 Kenya    
 Netherlands       
 Scotland    

AT20 Rankings are based on Win Percentage of all International T20 matches played, including matches played against Full Members.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:57:52 AM by Quags »

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
why ? bassarath ?

And why aint we winning the 4 day ?
If we go alone in associate status for just one year ,i bet you Jamiaca will have no chance against us ! Our players not being exposed to high quality teams.

Yes, but the promotion to associate level should be based on our perceived ability to compete at that level and that perception should be based on our record at the regional level. As things stand, we are not champions at the regional level ( in any format other than T20) .Beat Jamaica and Barbados consistently first then we could consider moving on.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 12:29:23 PM »
I agree that our boys need to play against quality opposition ( or at least opposition that is equal to us or better than we are) if they are to progress as players. As much as I like supporting T&T in the regional T20 competition, our players benefit very little from it....the teams that come up against us benefit more from the encounter than we do. As much as I like supporting T&T, I think the club format will improve the standard of our players because the best bowlers will be up against the best batsmen and vice versa instead of being on the same team.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 12:38:35 PM »
i dont know ,the WICB is so poorly run and mismanaged I just cant see how ppl could to be part of that relic.They corrupt biased and like 50 years behind in modern ideas .I dont know  .All our players running for professionally run teams .And TnT keep trowing them back into the pig pen ,to play super powers and hoping to win.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 12:44:35 PM »
Do you remember Trini was on its way to dominance regionally ....before basarath took over and we losed everything that year .Remember that.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 12:46:03 PM »
i dont know ,the WICB is so poorly run and mismanaged I just cant see how ppl could to be part of that relic.They corrupt biased and like 50 years behind in modern ideas .I dont know  .All our players running for professionally run teams .And TnT keep trowing them back into the pig pen ,to play super powers and hoping to win.

I don't know what to say about the W.I team nah, but as far as the T&T players are concerned I hope they perform well regardless of the overall outcome...if they manage to pull the team out of the fire, good. But if not, at least their careers are assured.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 01:00:19 PM »

I don't know what to say about the W.I team nah, but as far as the T&T players are concerned I hope they perform well regardless of the overall outcome...if they manage to pull the team out of the fire, good. But if not, at least their careers are assured.
WI is not a team its just a miss mash of individuals thrown together .TnT is a team Jamaica is a team .

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »
Long time now I say fack dat franchise,I want to see TT and TT players,Pollard,Narine,Badri,Simmo,Ramdin and the lil new boys Lewis,Cooper,Ottley and Gabriel,not no watered dong rass team.

1]; } ?>