March 28, 2024, 04:42:22 AM

Author Topic: Work in Progress..Shabazz Satisfied  (Read 2786 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Work in Progress..Shabazz Satisfied
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:44:44 PM »
We will not get out of the first round in the Gold Cup, unless the  football mafia rig up the thing  so that we could advance. That kind of football that I saw there ..where people just running thru the midfield with so much time and space..the people had so much time that they were able to run with ball ..pass the ball to self..then pass to a teammate who had time and space to receive and pass to himself before setting up a shot.This kind of football where players make way for their opponents..where there is virtually no genuine striker..no defensive midfield and no real sweeper.. should not be tolerated in Trinidad and Tobago. There was one or two good purposeful attacking developments from the midfield but no forward line ...none whatsoever..

truetrini

Re: Work in Progress..Shabazz Satisfied
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
whappen coache bag..yuh good?

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:17:26 PM »
I saw Jamaica play Mexico at de Azteca..despite haveing six foreign born on their team they still playing that carribbean brand.Best of luck to them they are representing the region well. Right now Trinidad playing that Guyanese brand as you know Guyana is in south america..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »
explain a Caribbean brand as opposed to a Guyanese brand. As far as I know GT is Caribbean. Culturally.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »
I saw Jamaica play Mexico at de Azteca..despite haveing six foreign born on their team they still playing that carribbean brand.Best of luck to them they are representing the region well. Right now Trinidad playing that Guyanese brand as you know Guyana is in south america..
Coache just be patient with the team nah boss! we're in the rebuilding stage and yuh can't ask for too much right now.

i suggest if yuh want tuh blame anyone, then write a letter to the min of national security since he's the one who was in charge of football for over three decades and did nothing to improve the level of the game on the twin islands, but doh come here and dog mr watson, jamal, hutson, anton or timmkee, them men did more for football in the past yr than  jack, camps and the TTFF did in 10 yrs!

be patient guy, and stop maligning the ppl who really care!

one more thing, i remember T&T went up on the azteca with in 2009 with 5 locals and played mexico into the ground with them getting a spirit goal from 40 yards out up in the jeps nest to beat ince,

that's when tinto equalized to shock the azteca, and we coulda draw that game had it not been for marvin andrews and his nonsensical ball watching self in the first play of the game.

if you know anything about mexico, they always have a hard time with caribbean teams, we are their nemesis.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:44:56 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 11:29:16 PM »
And is how many time we get outta de first round sah?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:10:25 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
And is how many time we get outta de first round sah?

Enough times to be in 3 WCs.  Could/should have been 3.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:35:20 PM by Deeks »

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
I have been hoping and praying for Trinidad football for years and was an optimist for years but as I age I realize it's a lost cause. Back in the mid seventies we had a very strong national team..guys like Burt Neptune,Brian Haynes Didier Chance..so many good players ..what happened to them? Brian is coaching the Atlanta Silverbacks.Nobody remembers them ..their level wasn't duplicated nor built on..the eighties saw the young talent of Faustin,Latapy,Yorke etc..Latapy never reached his potential of greatness internationally..Faustin never reached his potential for greatness nationally..we can talk about the vast amounts of talented players that never achieved greatness for the red white and black..Colin Rock,Ivan Sampson,Gerry Vidale,Ian Clausel,Russel Sutton,Sean Walkes,Polycarp Alexander..the list goes on..why does the list of talented players tend to grow in this football wasteland? No development programs. We are a nation of so much yet we suffer.Bob Marley said  "in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty" we Trinis are the fools. We are made the fools by people like Jack Warner and now soon to be made fools of by Tim Kee it's inevitable because we were made fools of before Jack Warner. Many of the players realize that they were used and abused while the non-player reap huge financial rewards..so they quit and they go into some other activity..Crime is so high in this nation just think if we had real development programs ..there would be a real future in football for the player and the nation. Instead we have this  thing called tt Pro League which is a terrible waste because the quality is poor and not improving and the league is not progressing. We need to take a hard look at what we are doing, what we have done in the past and decide what can we do different in the future. It is not possible to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
Guyana is caribbean culture ..true but they can walk to Brazil.. they can drive to Suriname ..yet their level has always been very low.If they can beat us what does that tell you.. they never qualified for any major tournament in their history until Shabazz. That doesn't mean they have a caribbean brand because of their culture. If you want to know what is the caribbean brand watch as many caribbean games as you possibly can for as far back as you can take it then you'll begin to see a certain style..Everbody has their own brand/style/ideas,however football is football..music is music but they are many diffent styles/brand/genre whatever you want to call it..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
..Latapy never reached his potential of greatness internationally..

Actually Latas did get the opportunity, even though briefly. He played with Porto of Portugal and did play in the Champions league. I can't remember how long he lasted at Porto. He also played some good ball with Glasgow Rangers. He always seemed to have issues with the coach there. Could be Alex Mcleish(correct me). And he ended his career with Hibs. So in some ways he did fullfilled his potential. Maybe not to your liking.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 03:49:53 PM »
I saw Latas as a mere boy..playing against grown veteran players in the first div..Trintoc vs Police in Skinner Park and that little boy made grown men look like clowns..he was so amazingly dominant I couldn't see Michel Platini with his abilities ..I said to myself he is destined for greatness. In his defence it's hard to develop that kind of talent when we didn't have the expertise at the time..maybe if Bertille had him he would have developed the weaker aspects of his game such as winning the ball back and being more strong on the ball..but Beenhaker should have played the man up front  instead of Glen against Sweden..we would have gotten 3 pts.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
Guyana is caribbean culture ..true but they can walk to Brazil.. they can drive to Suriname ..yet their level has always been very low.If they can beat us what does that tell you.. they never qualified for any major tournament in their history until Shabazz. That doesn't mean they have a caribbean brand because of their culture. If you want to know what is the caribbean brand watch as many caribbean games as you possibly can for as far back as you can take it then you'll begin to see a certain style..Everbody has their own brand/style/ideas,however football is football..music is music but they are many diffent styles/brand/genre whatever you want to call it..

I confused. Guyana does play like any island country. On ocassion they had had a couple and a few exceptional players, but not great. They were never a strong team like say Suriname and even Cayenne. Guyana tend to favor cricket, so the resources go towards that. Only some busnessmen, like the Kashif and Shaghai group does put money in football, and that is not enough. So what if they beat we in football. They deserve it. They used their limited resources and a insider TT coach to beat us. And if the clown of a minister of national security was not f---king around we could have beat them with ease. Yes, with ease. We dug our grave when we lost to Bermuda in Hamilton. A game we should have never lost. We played good ball, except our defence let us down. So psychologically our guys were spent when we went to GT. We had a million dollar coach. What did he do? They only excuse I have for him, is that he was given hot coals in he bare hand. Did you follow our preparation for the qualifying games. We I have rambled enough. Asked the other forumites how jack formulated our preps.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »
I couldn't see Michel Platini with his abilities ..

Coache,I am bias towards meh country women and men. But I think you stretching it a bit to far, dey. Platini was not easy Bro. He was exceptional. He was THE bossman for Juve in Italy.  It just was not France time when he was playing for them. Like I said, Latas got his chance in Europe before Dwight. He played well but did not win. Nakhid, Andrews, Marcelle, Nixon, Ince, Jack, Lawrence all got their chances and the made the best use of their opportunities. The one that was the cream of the crop was Dwight. He like Platini was exceptional, and we know all about his stats.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 04:08:21 PM »
you right padnah you know everyting..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 04:09:28 PM »
That's why we not going anywhere..big ups to de yardman dem..

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
I am telling you if we advance it's not our doing..it's the football mafia..if Blue doh win de roadmarch is because of the chiney mafia soca mafia..

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
A man say we are Mexico nemesis yes!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 09:33:15 AM »

and what's so funny bout that??

Well before yuh start skinning yuh teet like the farmer jackass, lemme just let you in on ah little something. Mexico does hold teams like england, brazil,USA, costar ca and good bounce up their heads in the Aztecs, buy when t&t and jamiaca meet Mexico they tend to struggle against us home and away. Tell me, when last did Mexico beat us at the hsc? Tell me again, when last they beat ja at the office??

Sven goran when he coached Mexico talked about mexico struggling against Caribbean opposition and couldn't figur out why, but when I mentioned it you were tickled to the point that you had to show yuh arse like I'm some fackin delusional flag waver. Goes to show how much you know about regional football. Yuh better go back to yuh glory hunting expensive pretty football and leave regional football alone, bcyuh eh know squat about football in the region.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »

Well before yuh start skinning yuh teet like the farmer jackass, lemme just let you in on ah little something. Mexico does hold teams like england, brazil,USA, costar ca and good bounce up their heads in the Aztecs, buy when t&t and jamiaca meet Mexico they tend to struggle against us home and away. Tell me, when last did Mexico beat us at the hsc? Tell me again, when last they beat ja at the office??

Sven goran when he coached Mexico talked about mexico struggling against Caribbean opposition and couldn't figur out why, but when I mentioned it you were tickled to the point that you had to show yuh arse like I'm some fackin delusional flag waver. Goes to show how much you know about regional football. Yuh better go back to yuh glory hunting expensive pretty football and leave regional football alone, bcyuh eh know squat about football in the region.
I am sorry, I forgot who you are..I apologize. Mexico does struggle against T&T and we are their biggest threat..There, I fixed it for you :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:06:32 PM by triniairman »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 10:06:21 PM »

I am sorry, I forgot who you are..I apologize. Mexico does struggle against T&T and we are their biggest threat..There, I fixed it for you :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yuhs ah kinda pompous arse or what??!!

in my initial post i said that mexico does struggle against "caribbean" teams (meaning jamaica , T&T, haiti), where did i ever say T&T only?? jamaica is un beaten in the office against concacaf opposition, and the last time mexico beat T&T @ the HSC was over a decade ago.

last two times T&T went up to the aztaca, they held their own against the concacaf giants, while other big name countries go up there and get their arses handed to them.

but i guess you of all ppl wouldn't know that, after all we eh no BRAZIL OR ARGENTINA so how dare we compare ourselves with the olympic gold medalist giants.

i like how allyuh does dog allyuh own tuh big up others, but that eh nutten new, especially from pompous trinis like you who would climb on the heads of allyuh granny tuh get ah glimpse of the queen.

i say mexico does struggle against caribbean opposition and sven said it as well, and last wednesday solidify that when jamaica almost scored three times @ the azteca, and mexico could not capitalize either rendering them with a point, so who is you to say other wise with yuh laughing, always trying tuh pappyshow big man with yuh arseholery! (yuh small minded facker!)    stueepppssss!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:15:09 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>