April 20, 2024, 03:14:00 AM

Author Topic: Los Angeles Police Reopen Case That Led to Fugitive Ex-Cop's Firing  (Read 7181 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Los Angeles Police Reopen Case That Led to Fugitive Ex-Cop's Firing
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 10:13:20 PM »
ell he should have enlisted my help..I have expert in all three.   Bakes take win, I only worked in that field in the military for 2 decades.

If is one thing Dorner is is narcissistic.

And yeah I know what it means from a psychological angle too!

Of course you did  ::)

Not that your opinion means anything... you called him a narcissist for claiming he was one of the best shots on the force and it was verified.  What does your opinion to the contrary have to do with anything?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
Some psychologist from GW diagnose him from watching TV and bawl Dorner "is probably an extremely thin-skinned, narcissistic depressive" and that is concrete proof of his "narcissism"  ::)

The next two, one a former cop the other ah FBI agent, you expect them to be impartial?

The former cop saying "and we begin to sense that this individual is very ego-centric, very narcissistic; has a high sense of himself, a high sense of entitlement."

His opinion is based on what... other than his own bias?  Dorner has a high sense of himself because he say he's been the best shot... blah blah blah?  He said what he said to the police to strike fear and worry in them, to let them know is not no ordinary person they dealing with.  He has a "high sense of entitlement" because he believed the LAPD screwed him and he deserved a fairer shake?  Get the f**k outta here.

Then the FBI profiler say Dorner "likely enamored with himself"... yeah that's why he risked his career to try and help ah schizophrenic white stranger he never met before.

...and then you come back with his words in the manifesto.  He talk about his qualifications as abilities and that is narcissism? Give me a break.  At any rate... you have your opinion and yuh entitled to it.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:41 PM »
You are a very good lawyer. 

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
ell he should have enlisted my help..I have expert in all three.   Bakes take win, I only worked in that field in the military for 2 decades.

If is one thing Dorner is is narcissistic.

And yeah I know what it means from a psychological angle too!

Of course you did  ::)

Not that your opinion means anything... you called him a narcissist for claiming he was one of the best shots on the force and it was verified.  What does your opinion to the contrary have to do with anything?

What the hell the rolling eyes mean?   Best shot my ass.  18 year old Recruits often leave boot camp with those qualifications.  As I stated I was qualified as expert on all the weapons.  That never make me Rambo and while he may or may not have had legit gripes and gouses against the LA Police, he never once took them on did he?   Neighboring police not expecting him and he rambo like training..he say he is de reason dey invent this and dat, the Taliban and dem is nutten compared to him..yeah he not a narcissist.

Truth is dude's military quals not that extraordinary or that impressive at all...except in his own mind.   My own quals far more impressive than his and me eh have no manifesto against the PP Government and I much aggrieved by them.  Yuh eh want to say I was right on pegging this joker but I am.

he was a sad pathetic loser.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:48:33 PM by truetrini SC »

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 11:47:24 PM »
Some psychologist from GW diagnose him from watching TV and bawl Dorner "is probably an extremely thin-skinned, narcissistic depressive" and that is concrete proof of his "narcissism"  ::)

The next two, one a former cop the other ah FBI agent, you expect them to be impartial?

The former cop saying "and we begin to sense that this individual is very ego-centric, very narcissistic; has a high sense of himself, a high sense of entitlement."

His opinion is based on what... other than his own bias?  Dorner has a high sense of himself because he say he's been the best shot... blah blah blah?  He said what he said to the police to strike fear and worry in them, to let them know is not no ordinary person they dealing with.  He has a "high sense of entitlement" because he believed the LAPD screwed him and he deserved a fairer shake?  Get the f**k outta here.

Then the FBI profiler say Dorner "likely enamored with himself"... yeah that's why he risked his career to try and help ah schizophrenic white stranger he never met before.

...and then you come back with his words in the manifesto.  He talk about his qualifications as abilities and that is narcissism? Give me a break.  At any rate... you have your opinion and yuh entitled to it.

Are you suggesting that all these highly trained individuals somehow got it wrong?  Or maybe they collobrated to come to the SAME proflie of this man due to a bias?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 01:24:03 AM »
What the hell the rolling eyes mean?   Best shot my ass.  18 year old Recruits often leave boot camp with those qualifications.  As I stated I was qualified as expert on all the weapons.  That never make me Rambo and while he may or may not have had legit gripes and gouses against the LA Police, he never once took them on did he?   Neighboring police not expecting him and he rambo like training..he say he is de reason dey invent this and dat, the Taliban and dem is nutten compared to him..yeah he not a narcissist.

Truth is dude's military quals not that extraordinary or that impressive at all...except in his own mind.   My own quals far more impressive than his and me eh have no manifesto against the PP Government and I much aggrieved by them.  Yuh eh want to say I was right on pegging this joker but I am.

he was a sad pathetic loser.

The only thing you expert at is jocking and running yuh damn mouth... you "right" in pegging him only in yuh narcissistic mind

;D

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 02:01:15 AM »
Narcissism is a flaw.....I cannot be narcissistic as I have no flaws.

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 02:02:00 AM »
by the way I real hooked on solarmoXXXX.so

AirMan

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 07:00:01 AM »
Christopher Dorner and the death of Due Process

Let me first say that what Christopher Dorner did was criminal and morally wrong. He deserved to be brought to justice and be held accountable for multiple crimes, including murder. This should stand as a lesson to all of us that we are never above the law and we should not become judge, jury, and executioner.

That said, two wrongs don’t make a right. At least that is one of the lessons I was taught growing up. What the police did on Dorner’s last day of flight was also criminal, and yes, morally wrong.

But let’s back up a moment and examine Dorner’s Manifesto. By the way, the manifesto posted in this article comes from the group Anonymous and it is uncensored. It is disturbing and it is serious stuff, but Dorner laid out a carefully crafted and logical argument as to why he was targeting police officials. Yes, he had already lost and exhausted all legal remedies to correct the situation and regain his lost credibility. The point I’m making is that this was not some crazed maniac bent on killing everyone who he came into contact with. He was targeting those that, in his mind, had played a role in him losing his reputation and credibility and the eventual termination of his employment with the LAPD.

You can tell in reading the manifesto that Dorner had a premonition that he would be killed, or at least targeted for that eventual outcome. But the way he died is what I want you to be aware of and think about.

What the police did was nothing short of vigilante justice, much like how the legal system was in the Wild West days. Thank goodness the vast majority of us will never face the set of circumstances that he faced, but wouldn’t it be comforting to know that authorities who are sworn to uphold the law and protect our rights of Due Process are doing just that?

That final day, after Dorner had been chased to a cabin at Big Bear Lake, police surrounded the cabin and then told the media to back off and take only wide camera angle shots of what was transpiring. Once the media had mistakenly backed off, the police sent an armored vehicle to the house to tear down the walls so they could pour gasoline into the structure. How do I know this? I was watching it all unfold before me. In addition, did you notice the color of the smoke coming from the fire that police set? It was black, and only two things cause black smoke: Rubber and Gasoline. CNN reported that Dorner had tried to exit before the fire started but was pushed back inside. Here is an audio clip from a police scanner that day: Dorner Audio. WARNING: There is profanity in the audio.

The police made a decision that fateful afternoon to burn Dorner alive inside the cabin. And in that decision, they trampled on something that is part of the law. It’s called Due Process. The quickly unfolding events made me think of what happened at Waco. The police took the law into its own hands and were it not for Dorner quickly taking his own life, would have burned a man alive. If that is their idea of justice, I want no part of it. .. http://myvoicetv.net/christopher-dorner-and-the-death-of-due-process/

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
Dorner was always going to die...that was his plan.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »

There is a difference between expecting to die and planning to die.

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »

There is a difference between expecting to die and planning to die.

True, and I stand by waht I said that asshole was planning to die.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 10:16:44 PM »

Anything else the tea leaves and voices telling you?

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 12:21:36 AM »

Anything else the tea leaves and voices telling you?

steups you is something else yes.  Yuh disagree with everything I say about this clown, but I am right.  He wanted to die, that i aprt of that tye of personality, make me the martyr....syeups...how he did want to take on the entire LAPD and did not want to die?  Ohhhh I get it his narcissicistic ass reallt felt he could win?

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

1]; } ?>