April 19, 2024, 05:29:01 AM

Author Topic: Kédie Johnson Thread  (Read 356 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kédie Johnson Thread
« on: July 27, 2023, 04:55:59 AM »
Kédie Johnson joins French D1 Féminine club, Lille OSC, on a two-year contract
losc.fr

LOSC Féminines is delighted to announce the signing of Kedie Johnson until 2025. The 22-year-old Trinidadian international arrives from the United States from the University of Louisiana Monroe.

INTERNATIONAL AT 17
Born November 19, 2000 in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Kédie Johnson occupies the left-back position but can play in a more attacking position. She has represented her country since the age of 11 with the national U-15 team, then the U-17 and U-20 teams. She made her debut with the Trinidad and Tobago women's senior team at the age of 17, playing in the 2018 Concacaf Women's Championship, as well as the Central American and Caribbean Games. She has two goals at senior level. On the school circuit, she started at St. Augustine Secondary School in Trinidad and Tobago. She then joined the Florida International University Panthers in 2018 where she remained until the summer of 2022, even winning the team's MVP award, the second youngest in the history of the program.

Kédie  said "I am really excited to come to France and join LOSC. Coming from Trinidad and Tobago, the opportunities are limited. I feel really lucky and grateful to be part of this team and to be able to show what I am capable of. I hope the fans will support us in this season to finish as high as possible."

By recruiting Kédie, LOSC is ensuring the presence of a talented young player, who will have to acclimatize to a new culture and a new football program. She can count on the presence of North American players to help her with her integration. Welcome to Lille Kedie!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 04:57:44 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kédie Johnson Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 06:30:47 AM »
Congratulations Kédie, I wish you all the best in your career. May you have much success  :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kédie Johnson Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 10:12:47 AM »
Blessings and Good Luck on this Journey, Kedie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :salute: :salute: :salute:

1]; } ?>