April 24, 2024, 11:03:58 PM

Author Topic: "no African-American nurse"  (Read 9504 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "no African-American nurse"
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
YOU see what the other minorities dont get is what the Afro americans fighting for is total equality .Other  minories dont have the numbers to even dream of going there.So they dumbfounded .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »
Doh fool yuhself they quags, the whiteman is not no devil like many ppl try tuh make him out to be, this is why i agreed with you before, bc yuh hit on ah vital point.

the whiteman is ah dominant fella, so is the blackman, and as the saying goes, two man rat can't live in the same territory let alone the same hole. before white ppl entered africa, which mind you was thousands of yrs ago, and not in the 1500s as many would have you to believe, blacks and asiatics was going @ it like no body's business.

the pheonicians, the egyptians, the kushites, the hittites, the nubians were all engaged in military expeditions against each other. the hyksos walked into egypt and occupied them for more than 150 yrs and it took ah long bloody war for the egyptians to regain their land and empire, and another 100 yrs of constant battles keeping the hyksos for good!

ppl believe the greeks were the first white invading ofrce on the earth, but there were many more before the greeks. the ayrans were in africa and asia long before the greeks, and they were an occupying force until they were routed, just like the hyksos.

so you eh know dat mankind ain't shite!! from day one mankind has been npothing more than a pimple on the earth upper lip.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
Delete
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:25:41 AM by Quags »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
YOU see what the other minorities dont get is what the Afro americans fighting for is total equality .Other  minories dont have the numbers to even dream of going there.So they dumbfounded .
Yuh so kind in yuh words, but a more appropriate word would be brown nosing.  these cock suckers should have been here @ least 70 yrs ago when the klan didn't even like foreign whites, let alone some brown skinned wannabee's.

they woulda know how much they hate niggers when they themselves would be classified as niggers of the worst kind (foreign niggers). back then every minority was borrowed down in their holes like prairie dogs only runnin in and out without being to conspicuous, leaving the blackman tuh fight their battles,

and now that the dust is cleared and the worst has past, now they have the nerve tuh express their superficial views on affirmative action and civil rights, how dear these ppl, the same thing they fighting is the same thing that allowed them to walk the streets without being molested by might whitey. 

but doh worry, JAH JAH doh like ugly, and he don't like cowards either (just look what he did to the chidlren of israel when they refused to fight for the land in moses era) they go catch it for sure, bc this race thing eh over.

right now the whiteman feeling real vulnerable, bc for the first time since he set foot on this land he's become a minority, and that feeling of being out numbered and out maned leaves him very uncomfortable, and he liable to do anything out of the ordinary. let them stay there, this thing far from over.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 12:43:21 PM »
Yuh so kind in yuh words, but a more appropriate word would be brown nosing.  these cock suckers should have been here @ least 70 yrs ago when the klan didn't even like foreign whites, let alone some brown skinned wannabee's.

they woulda know how much they hate niggers when they themselves would be classified as niggers of the worst kind (foreign niggers). back then every minority was borrowed down in their holes like prairie dogs only runnin in and out without being to conspicuous, leaving the blackman tuh fight their battles,

and now that the dust is cleared and the worst has past, now they have the nerve tuh express their superficial views on affirmative action and civil rights, how dear these ppl, the same thing they fighting is the same thing that allowed them to walk the streets without being molested by might whitey. 

but doh worry, JAH JAH doh like ugly, and he don't like cowards either (just look what he did to the chidlren of israel when they refused to fight for the land in moses era) they go catch it for sure, bc this race thing eh over.

right now the whiteman feeling real vulnerable, bc for the first time since he set foot on this land he's become a minority, and that feeling of being out numbered and out maned leaves him very uncomfortable, and he liable to do anything out of the ordinary. let them stay there, this thing far from over.
Didn watch the whole interview ,hes an idiot ah doh have time for his stupid ideas.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »

I watched that ancient battles episode .King David just slaughtered every kingdom from the Canaanites toot baguy .Its was horrific what the jews did ,no wonder ppl dont like them down there.God told them to do that .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 01:05:07 PM »
Doh fool yuhself they quags, the whiteman is not no devil like many ppl try tuh make him out to be, this is why i agreed with you before, bc yuh hit on ah vital point.

the whiteman is ah dominant fella, so is the blackman, and as the saying goes, two man rat can't live in the same territory let alone the same hole. before white ppl entered africa, which mind you was thousands of yrs ago, and not in the 1500s as many would have you to believe, blacks and asiatics was going @ it like no body's business.

the pheonicians, the egyptians, the kushites, the hittites, the nubians were all engaged in military expeditions against each other. the hyksos walked into egypt and occupied them for more than 150 yrs and it took ah long bloody war for the egyptians to regain their land and empire, and another 100 yrs of constant battles keeping the hyksos for good!

ppl believe the greeks were the first white invading ofrce on the earth, but there were many more before the greeks. the ayrans were in africa and asia long before the greeks, and they were an occupying force until they were routed, just like the hyksos.

so you eh know dat mankind ain't shite!! from day one mankind has been npothing more than a pimple on the earth upper lip.
I dont know who worst anymore the white or blacks.the whites control the law to be good ,and the blacks control the streets and jump you for being good .Everybody else just caught in the middle. These kids embrassing themselves on the street and nobody could stand them ,with there entitled attitude ,all the  regular wwhite ppl who walk around down town all hate black ppl cause of it .
This is a farce bro, blacks don't even control as much as ah manhole cover, let alone the streets!

the media give it the impression that blacks are out of control, the same way they did back in the late 1800s early 1900s when they made a movie called birth of a nation. the reality is, blaxk are no more out of control than whites or any other poverty striken area here in north america.

you should take a trip to places like inner city and rural indiana, ohio matter of fact, any midwest sand northwest states where there's a meth lab on every other grid, they don't show you the degradation of young white kids who are meth heads, gang bangers, crack heads, dope heads (heroin users), bootleggers (making moonshine), but they would amp the amount of "black" yutes who wilding out.

black man doh run no streets bro, we all know the new mafia is the russian mob, MS13, the aryan brotherhood who dabble in drugs and illegal activity, this black kids is just scapegoats and we does go crazy when we hear about some isolated incident involving a wicked blackman, but it's nuff little white girls getting rape and pimped out in middle america and it don't make the news.

doh get me wrong, i know is real madness goin on with black ppl out there, but it's nothing to compare with what's goin on in white america, which is not being publicized. how much ppl livin in white america to know what's happening on their side of town ?

IMO the media is the ones who gets to pick society's villains.  think about it.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 01:08:52 PM »

I watched that ancient battles episode .King David just slaughtered every kingdom from the Canaanites toot baguy .Its was horrific what the jews did ,no wonder ppl dont like them down there.God told them to do that .
That's ah whole other cans of sh!t you trying to open there bro, and i'm afraid that would take some time.  BTW different day different rules apply.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 02:04:27 PM »
Breds, yuh cyar say that, this thing is huge and you live in ah small area with isolated incidents. canada have it's problem with black ppl and i can't really explain that phenomenon bc i haven't been there in 6 yrs.

the last i was there the place was lovely, so maybe what you're experiencing now is ah new trend, not so?? bc i used to visit TO every caribana and when i dated a canadian broad i lived there @ least half of the yr and TO didn't went so, as ah matter of fact blacks and canadians IMO got on better than blacks and white here in the USA.

right now in america blackman walkin light, @ least here in the northeast. IMO newyork is the quietest i've ever seen it, it have white ppl sipping coffee on the side walk in bedstuy of all places and walking the streets @ all hours of the night and not as much as ah fly landing on them.

i can't talk for the mid west, or the south, but as far as i can see, apart from the cyrpt and blood bullsh!t, the north east real cool.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »
In this day and age people conceding to this stupidness.

I go laugh if the only qualified person to operate on his baby one day is a black man.

VB

As you say this, I am reminded of a true story that a family friend who is a family physician relayed to us. One night, he was the only doctor available to attend to a man who needed urgent care. The man, an avowed racist with a visceral hatred of people of African descent, told the family friend that he will die before he let a black man operate on him. My friend replied, "well, I guess you are going to have to die then, since you need immediate care and I am the only qualified physician available to attend to you."

Well, the man got over his issues and did not die that night.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2013, 02:49:51 PM »
I dont know who worst anymore the white or blacks.the whites control the law to be good ,and the blacks control the streets and jump you for being good .Everybody else just caught in the middle. These kids embrassing themselves on the street and nobody could stand them ,with there entitled attitude ,all the  regular wwhite ppl who walk around down town all hate black ppl cause of it .

That is some level :bs: right there. Can't believe that's your opinion. Sad
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 03:03:23 PM »
In this day and age people conceding to this stupidness.

I go laugh if the only qualified person to operate on his baby one day is a black man.

VB

As you say this, I am reminded of a true story that a family friend who is a family physician relayed to us. One night, he was the only doctor available to attend to a man who needed urgent care. The man, an avowed racist with a visceral hatred of people of African descent, told the family friend that he will die before he let a black man operate on him. My friend replied, "well, I guess you are going to have to die then, since you need immediate care and I am the only qualified physician available to attend to you."

Well, the man got over his issues and did not die that night.
Doh mind dem, they does only talk dat racist talk until worst come to worst, then all dat i hate bullsh!t does jump out the fackin window. to quote the dutty stinkin devil himself in the bible passage where job was being tested by GOD "skin to skin, all that a man have he will give in exchange for his life". ha fackin ha!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2013, 03:11:06 PM »
Breds, yuh cyar say that, this thing is huge and you live in ah small area with isolated incidents. canada have it's problem with black ppl and i can't really explain that phenomenon bc i haven't been there in 6 yrs.

the last i was there the place was lovely, so maybe what you're experiencing now is ah new trend, not so?? bc i used to visit TO every caribana and when i dated a canadian broad i lived there @ least half of the yr and TO didn't went so, as ah matter of fact blacks and canadians IMO got on better than blacks and white here in the USA.

right now in america blackman walkin light, @ least here in the northeast. IMO newyork is the quietest i've ever seen it, it have white ppl sipping coffee on the side walk in bedstuy of all places and walking the streets @ all hours of the night and not as much as ah fly landing on them.

i can't talk for the mid west, or the south, but as far as i can see, apart from the cyrpt and blood bullsh!t, the north east real cool.

NY get smart ,men listen to the wu and bigs and the blueprint .Everything off the street ,and everybody happy,everybody rich ,everybody high and the general population feels safe ,everybody wins .Thats the blue print rite there .

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »
Passed by Congress February 26, 1869. Ratified February 3, 1870.

15th amendment.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

late 1800's. but not enforced till 1963? maybe

It wasn't until 1964 that the Civil Rights Act was passed, which allowed greater protection of the right to vote for blacks.

The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws in the United States enacted between 1876 and 1965. They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities in Southern states of the former Confederacy, with, starting in 1890, a "separate but equal" status for African Americans. The separation in practice led to conditions for African Americans that tended to be inferior to those provided for white Americans, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages.

Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896 which allowed state-sponsored segregation.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 03:14:57 PM »
Breds, yuh cyar say that, this thing is huge and you live in ah small area with isolated incidents.

canada have it's problem with black ppl and i can't really explain that phenomenon bc i haven't been there in 6 yrs.

cyrpt and blood bullsh!t ding ding part of the problem rite there ,I see a white boy get rough up in Scarborough town center for wearing a blue rag  ??? .If that was me i would make noise oui .Things get bad in like 97 in Scarbrough .There walk the street like bullies in the school yard.
Breds like i tell VB weeks ago, ontario is ah small part of it, and yuh must look @ the big picture.

it have over 30 mil black ppl in north america alone, and canada probably account for 5 million only, and most of them comprise of scotian in NS and haitian in montreal.

i could only think maybe is the ppl from bufallo or maybe from the west coast of america who migrate over to yuhs guys and fack up the yutes dem on that side of town, but from what i know, TO was always ah lovely place to visit.

BTW what does dat have to do with what that moron said about hating black ppl and right on national TV? you can't tell me that he's justified bc of what he see in the ghetto where he lives in in texas. bro if yuh live in ah ghetto of course you would see some foul sh!t, but yuh can't blame all black ppl fuh dat.

as ah matter of fact, there are some black ppl who live in madisonville and other parts of texas who are very productive well rounded citizens.

my point is, some ppl only see what they want to see to justify their bullsh!t, this man was this way all along, and didn't need no one thing to edge him on since he said from ever since he hated black ppl. 

some ppl don't need much encouragement to hate bro.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:19:57 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2013, 03:24:23 PM »

Steuppss all it take is some black guys to slap one white boy and ,that guy will hate black ppl forever ! and not only him but his family friends and entire generations to come !
fighting for civil rights ,these dont even know how to be civil.
Yuh see what yuh just type there, that speaks volumes, like i said in another post, ppl don't need much encouragement to hate.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »

Steuppss all it take is some black guys to slap one white boy and ,that guy will hate black ppl forever ! and not only him but his family friends and entire generations to come !
Yuh see what yuh just type there, that speaks volumes, like i said in another post, ppl don't need much encouragement to hate.
That why you suppose to live good will your fellow man .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
Breds, yuh cyar say that, this thing is huge and you live in ah small area with isolated incidents.

canada have it's problem with black ppl and i can't really explain that phenomenon bc i haven't been there in 6 yrs.

cyrpt and blood bullsh!t ding ding part of the problem rite there ,I see a white boy get rough up in Scarborough town center for wearing a blue rag  ??? .If that was me i would make noise oui .Things get bad in like 97 in Scarbrough .There walk the street like bullies in the school yard.
Breds like i tell VB weeks ago, ontario is ah small part of it, and yuh must look @ the big picture.

it have over 30 mil black ppl in north america alone, and canada probably account for 5 million only, and most of them comprise of scotian in NS and haitian in montreal.

i could only think maybe is the ppl from bufallo or maybe from the west coast of america who migrate over to yuhs guys and fack up the yutes dem on that side of town, but from what i know, TO was always ah lovely place to visit.

BTW what does dat have to do with what that moron said about hating black ppl and right on national TV? you can't tell me that he's justified bc of what he see in the ghetto where he lives in in texas. bro if yuh live in ah ghetto of course you would see some foul sh!t, but yuh can't blame all black ppl fuh dat.

as ah matter of fact, there are some black ppl who live in madisonville and other parts of texas who are very productive well rounded citizens.

my point is, some ppl only see what they want to see to justify their bullsh!t, this man was this way all along, and didn't need no one thing to edge him on since he said from ever since he hated black ppl. 

some ppl don't need much encouragement to hate bro.
30 million black ppl and a few thousand making you guys the most hated ,you here the new song on billboard top 10 listen .F**kin Problems .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frhiMVQV_tw
Breds, i've seen pics of you, if that was really you, and you look like my son and my son is black, though he looks obviously molato.

if i'm not mistaken you kinda look like carlos edwards, complexion wise with straighter hair that is, so why would you separate your self from being @ least part black?  yuh see that's the problem there, yuh know if something like a race war was to go down , you and the ppl who look like you would be categorized as black, don't sleep son.   :shameonyou:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »

That why you suppose to live good will your fellow man .
Breds doh matter what yuh do, the good would always pay for the bad.

but yuh know what, it have mexicans and asian boys getting beat up and killed by white boys here in this country every day, and guess what, they still love the cracker, but if ah blackman only watch them cut eye one time, is pure fackin hate they holding for we.

lats face it, whiteman rape the whole colonize the whole world, blackman on the other hand eh fqack wid nobody , but inspite of all dat nonwhites still love the whiteman and the blackman is who they love to hate and hate to love.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
BTW a few years ago sri lakans where acting up same way and everybody started hating them .Act like arseholes and after a while you get stereotyped .

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »

Ok fair enough, But, what does the white guy have to do for people to hate them forever. Because the Blacks are uncivilized, the mexicans are cockroaches, the muslims are infidels, the chineses are tiefs, the russians are mafia, the french are p*ssies, etc, etc, etc.

So what do they have to do?

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 07:51:07 AM »
[i]Man Suing Grocery Store For Banning Him After He Refused a “Negroid” Bagger: Freedom of Religion, Property Rights, and the Right to Refuse Service[/i]

http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/09/man-suing-grocery-store-for-banning-him

A Hawkins man is claiming his civil rights and religious freedom were violated earlier this year when a black man sacked his groceries and a Big Sandy grocery store owner banned the customer from the business…

[Dewitt Thomas] stated in a nine-page, hand-written lawsuit that he told the grocery sacker, a black man, “Wait a minute, don’t touch my groceries. I can’t have someone negroidal touch my food. It’s against my creed.”

Thomas claimed the cashier was “perplexed” by his request and yelled at him to take his items and leave.

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Thomas said, “It’s pretty simple. They treated me really bad because I told them it was against my creed.”

…The sacker, Aaron Menefee, said he thought Thomas was just kidding around.

“The first time he said it, I thought he was joking,” Menefee said. “Then he just kept repeating it.”

Menefee said once he realized Thomas was serious, he called for someone else to sack the groceries, at which time Menefee went to another part of the store…
When Thomas returned two days later, he noticed the same black man would be sacking his groceries, so he again requested the “Negro” not handle his groceries, according to the lawsuit.

This time, Langston was there. He called police to serve Thomas a criminal trespass warning. While waiting for the police, an employee locked the doors, and the lawsuit claims Thomas was “unlawfully restrained.”

Thomas said Langston broke the law the night he locked him in the store.

“We were closing, and I don’t know of a business that doesn’t lock their doors when they close. It keeps more people from coming in,” Langston said.

Thomas said he doesn’t understand why he had to deal with the same situation twice.
“My question is, why after I told them how I felt and that it was against my creed did this negroid try to impress himself upon me and try to handle my groceries again.” Thomas said…

Thomas said he is going forward with his complaint because Langston has no right to stand against what he believes in.

“If he wants to stand in opposition of who I am, then we are going to go forward with this here thing,” Thomas said.
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 05:20:24 PM »

Ok fair enough, But, what does the white guy have to do for people to hate them forever. Because the Blacks are uncivilized, the mexicans are cockroaches, the muslims are infidels, the chineses are tiefs, the russians are mafia, the french are p*ssies, etc, etc, etc.

they are hated,eg in the middle east .But most of them are very civil ,most just go about there day not troubling ppl children.They kids are not as obnoxious either in public places of integration  ,where no body else has a rep to maintain.
That one thing about black ppl ,they feel have a monopoly on injustice.When everybody have there own problems they have to face.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:28:55 PM by Quags »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 07:00:13 PM »
That one thing about black ppl ,they feel have a monopoly on injustice.When everybody have there own problems they have to face.

Tell a Jewish person he same thing about injustice to his people, and listen to what he will tell you.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 07:34:24 PM »
removed
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:48:11 PM by Quags »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2013, 11:13:24 PM »

they are hated,eg in the middle east .But most of them are very civil ,most just go about there day not troubling ppl children.They kids are not as obnoxious either in public places of integration  ,where no body else has a rep to maintain.

I guess these people I live around are not white people then.  Because is some of the most obnoxious, convoluted, hateful people around.

Let me tell you what "white people" do. They suffer in silence and anyone who speaks out against the status quo is branded as uncivil and thuggish. One must sit and smile through the :bs: and the hate that they spew so they would not be branded as uncivil or a deviant. You must mindlessly follow whatever "they" put forth. It a continuous cycle of create and separate, breaking everything down by race and class. Separating themselves into the elitists of all. Schools, hospitals, gated communities, laws are all generated by them for them. If you cannot follow without question then you cannot belong.

Black people are more likely to commit crimes because they are more likely to come from single parents home. Mexicans commit more crimes than whites, but yet Mexicans families are much stronger than white families. Black couples are less likely to get married than whites, yet the divorce rate is at 51%, meaning that over half of all married couple will get divorced. Single Families?

I live around the good ol boys and interact with some of them and you MUST go along to get along.

Dude I know boasting on facebook that he got pulled over doing 50 in a 30 zone. He got of with "hey slow down". This same dude wife about 2 years ago got pulled over for 3 month old expired tags and she got off with " hey go renew your tags". I got pulled over for 1 week expired tags and got a ticket for $229.

Remember the golden rule, He who has the gold make the rules.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 12:06:24 AM »

Maybe because black people were made to suffer more than any other race on the face of this planet??

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 12:24:25 AM »
removed
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:49:01 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »

removed
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:49:33 PM by Quags »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 04:10:02 AM »

Maybe because black people were made to suffer more than any other race on the face of this planet??
No way hosay,entire races get wiped out the face of the earth .The white man mess up the Red Indians real good to .But is not a competition anyway ,what 200 yrs of slavery .Trini slaves end that shit way sooner .But you have to consider is there own ppl sold them .You have to  deduct something for that stupidity ,they sold themselves into slavery ::) wtf .No other country did that .White ppl had to organize pay  for other labourers .
I see a pattern here where you tend to exempt yourself from black ppl when in reality you lived the black experience whether you like it or not, bc you were raised in a majority black country, maybe not in demographic, but surely in cultural expressions and influence.

i know plenty trinis who dismiss their african heritage to embrace every other aspect of themselves, and like i said before, you definitely have some black blood i yuh veins, even though you don't appear to be of african phenotype.

just listen to this fella.       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMvxir1n7Q

1]; } ?>