April 18, 2024, 11:31:31 PM

Author Topic: Expectations  (Read 835 times)

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Expectations
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:50 AM »
What are your  expectations of player attributes required to represent your Trinidad and Tobago men's national team at the senior level?

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Expectations
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:31 PM »
No replies to this one?  I am sure we could do better than that. It just so happen that this is what's important before we could talk about this one and that one should or shouldn't be on the National Team.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 05:55:46 AM »
Sadly, with the state of our setup at the moment all I hope for is, Complete commitment.

Regardless of natural talent / technical ability / fitness / mental attributes if that is lacking the rest is ah waste.

The real question is what we expect the governing body and government to do to support the coaching staff and selected players to achieve the objectives laid out fuh them. Currently the track record of both is suspect. If they eva get the house in order and ah see positive baby steps towards a more constent, professional and realistic approach to supporting the national side ..... well then ah go start giving opinion bout my view on pacy wing man and midfield dynamo etc

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 06:13:38 AM »

That is my expectations.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 04:16:37 PM »
We on de same page then. We have to figure out how we could put a developmental plan in place with the limited resources we have and keep sight on the goals we establish for ourselves. It's the only way forward.
If you are going on a long journey by foot without a map or plan.. you can always look back and see where you came from ..you can look ahead toward the horizon and can only imagine what's beyond it without any real knowledge of what you'll encounter.
 If, on the other hand, you have  a map, you can plan your trip  because the map tells you exactly where to go,how long the journey will take and exactly what type of terrain to expect. We can create a plan for our future.. we have a map.

1]; } ?>