March 29, 2024, 08:42:31 AM

Author Topic: 2013 Copa Del Rey Thread  (Read 6705 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
2013 Copa Del Rey Thread
« on: February 26, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
Copa Del Rey (spoliers)

Barca look completely lost and have been so since Tito Villanova got ill.

They lack width, looked completely disorganized near their own penalty area and key players like Xavi & Fabragas seem very uncertain and hesitant. When Tito was around they played quicker, more direct on the ground with their penetration and were clinical in recovering the ball.

Yes they still can maintain possession, neat and tidy, but like Milan, Real are exploiting them on the transition.

Good thing they have the League locked up, because right now I cannot see them winning anything else.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:44:20 PM by Flex »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Copa Del Rey (spoliers)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:02:27 PM »
Sigh, true talk Observer.  The way Barca played today I could not do any worse than some of those players (Pique for sure)
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 07:07:01 PM »
Where all the waggonist Barca fans.. the shithongs that watch max 10 games a season and you know they saw today because its the big one

Where was your god Messi in Milan and today?

Cristianooooooooooooooooooo

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 07:09:18 PM »
Messi boy, Stueps. Ronaldo always shows up. You have to defend rel good to shut him out. Barca need a bush bath right now.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »
Don't tell me allyuh abandoning Barca now. Waggonist?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 07:37:48 PM »
As ah Barca-Messi et al-and Ronaldo fan, I feel it for Barca today.

Going back to meh true Trinbagonian roots though...How bout what Di Maria do Puyol?!?!?! My goodness :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Copa Del Rey (spoliers)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »

Going back to meh true Trinbagonian roots though...How bout what Di Maria do Puyol?!?!?! My goodness :)

I honestly thought puyol tear a knee ligament lol.
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 08:53:32 PM »
That's what dey get for not playing with a striker and being one demensional. No strikers tuh set up so teams defending the midfielders and wing backs, as Barca pass the ball around. 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 11:52:18 PM »

By the way Fyzo, I see in a report that Shell bought out REPSOL. So Shell back in town. Ask them to sponsor a Shell Fyzabad team, nah!!!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 10:55:16 AM »

Listen to Ray Hudson. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1e1f8OFm3Og" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1e1f8OFm3Og</a>
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 11:28:35 AM »
Enjoy it for now.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »

By the way Fyzo, I see in a report that Shell bought out REPSOL. So Shell back in town. Ask them to sponsor a Shell Fyzabad team, nah!!!

Right Deeks, if only boy, if only :(
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 01:48:07 PM »
Puyol and Pique cannot play at the back together, sorry, very vulnerable to speed and pace.  Mad man Macherano needs to be in that mix, probably at Pique's expense IMO.  Barca looking lost right now, but that's life and football, I expect an uptick, hopefully sooner rather than later
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »
Better match playing right now between Sevilla and Atletico Madrid. Atletico leading 2-1 , (3 sweet goals scored in this match. AM 4-2 on aggregate.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
Puyol and Pique cannot play at the back together, sorry, very vulnerable to speed and pace.  Mad man Macherano needs to be in that mix, probably at Pique's expense IMO.  Barca looking lost right now, but that's life and football, I expect an uptick, hopefully sooner rather than later

Maybe yuh mean "not any more" They normally hold down that back line very well together....Puyol is undoubtedly getting older and slower and teams know this and will push hard on the counter (as DiMaria did)....Barca need to get their minds and hearts right as I think the manager's ill health is seriously affecting them.....tough thing to ask of them, though.  Maybe Real Madrid can capitalize and come withing striking distance of winning the league by next 10 games or so.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Copa Del Rey Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 02:56:59 PM »
This final is all action. The Atletico keeper have a really good obeah man.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 04:00:37 PM »
The Russian judge give that dive a 10!
The ref give it a red - for Ronaldo, whose only involvement in that incident was to get fouled, hard.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 04:01:25 PM »
This final is all action. The Atletico keeper have a really good obeah man.

I did CLEAN fuhget about dis game until I see sumting on fb.....vex no ass I eh dvr de ting....action from start to finish.....Yuh eh lie at all boy, Atletico really have been lucky, hummuch time dey hit the framework, about 4-5 times?  Courtois has also been brilliant boy, I feel in the long run he could turn out to be a better 'keeper than Cech.   

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »
The ref give it a red - for Ronaldo, whose only involvement in that incident was to get fouled, hard.

I agree wit yuh, I think it was a dive....but he payin' fuh all the other shit he do earlier.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »

I agree wit yuh, I think it was a dive....but he payin' fuh all the other shit he do earlier.

Paying for what?
Ah man kick you down, then pretend he get hit somehow and you get a red?
He on the ground like something happen to he? If I going to get a card, at least let me kick down the man for real. Them is the kind of thing that should result in a 3 match ban after the review the tape.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 04:06:27 PM »
i think he talking bout R9 deliberate kick on a player towards the end of the second half that he got away with..and the deliberate handball before that
Back in Trini...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »

Paying for what?
Ah man kick you down, then pretend he get hit somehow and you get a red?
He on the ground like something happen to he? If I going to get a card, at least let me kick down the man for real. Them is the kind of thing that should result in a 3 match ban after the review the tape.

I thought yuh was watching the whole game....yuh obviously missed the two occasions where ronaldo did practically the exact same things you just described....not AS melodramatic, but the same kinda simulation all the same....one of his victims (or "perpetrators" if one was to fall for his faking) even had to come off from getting injured from the kick ronaldo ress on him.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 04:10:55 PM »
i think he talking bout R9 deliberate kick on a player towards the end of the second half that he got away with..and the deliberate handball before that

I see them thing too. If you going to call it, call it. But that fella fall down like he was in a 70's blaxploitation flick. I am not a Ronaldo fan, but that call get me vex.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 04:13:42 PM »

I didn't even remember the handball....but he had kick out at 2 Atletico players on 2 separate incidents that went unseen/unpinished by the officials. 

I see them thing too. If you going to call it, call it. But that fella fall down like he was in a 70's blaxploitation flick. I am not a Ronaldo fan, but that call get me vex.

but didn't ronaldo fall dong like a stuntman too?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 04:18:29 PM »

He stunt wasn't straight-to-video  ;D.

But for real, all them divers need to get ban after video review. Kick and dive was passing whole game, it was like karate in a swimming pool. 
But that dive was so bad... steups... Is the obvious nature of the dive that get me vex. The ref really fall for that?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 04:23:17 PM »

But for real, all them divers need to get ban after video review. Kick and dive was passing whole game, it was like karate in a swimming pool. 
But that dive was so bad... steups...

:D Yes it was, I actually doh even believe ronaldo touch de man, but to be honest, if was against anybody else, ah mighta geh vex because I rel hate de diving, too, but when ah see is ronaldo gettin a taste of his own medicine (and he administer enough medicine to full up all dem pharmacy in Ft Lauderdale eh.  :D) ah cyah feel sorry fuh him.....but I agree, fifa need to be rel forceful wit de diving.

On another note, I giving MOM to Courtois....de boy rel impressive in trute.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xY7mWAazAYY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xY7mWAazAYY</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 06:48:29 PM »
Guess the ref didn't help Real today
Youtube Channel

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2013, 07:30:06 AM »

:D Yes it was, I actually doh even believe ronaldo touch de man, but to be honest, if was against anybody else, ah mighta geh vex because I rel hate de diving, too, but when ah see is ronaldo gettin a taste of his own medicine (and he administer enough medicine to full up all dem pharmacy in Ft Lauderdale eh.  :D) ah cyah feel sorry fuh him.....but I agree, fifa need to be rel forceful wit de diving.

Interesting cause in the video replay it looked like the man eh get touch, but on the side line he had a bloody nose. Real can have no complaints in slow motion most of the refs calls were spot on. Congrats Atl Madrid  :applause:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »

Interesting cause in the video replay it looked like the man eh get touch, but on the side line he had a bloody nose. Real can have no complaints in slow motion most of the refs calls were spot on. Congrats Atl Madrid  :applause:

dem "Spanish" and dem good for self-mutilation yuh know, doh be fooled....remember "Roberto Rojas"?  ;D

1]; } ?>