April 20, 2024, 02:03:09 AM

Author Topic: READ AND WEEP  (Read 2969 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
READ AND WEEP
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:15:12 AM »
This is for all them BAHRAINIAN who want to come on we forum and talk shit.You gave a good fight in asia to reach this far but now you are coming up against a real team.A team which destiny awaits them in germany wc that team is TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO AKA THE SOCA WARRIORS and nothing will stop them from fulfilling there destiny.So i guess what i really want to say is don't be angry when we beat your team both home and away,just say thanks to us for showing you that smoking camel shit will only make you hillucinate.Now you are welcome to support us in germany if you want. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CHEALSEA LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 03:22:59 AM »
WELL CHEALSEA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LOOK OUT FOR MAN UNITED TODAY

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: READ AND WEEP
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 03:40:23 AM »
Trini airman, ah like de support fuh de team, buh wha happen man ?

Like yuh ketch ah glad or wha ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 05:20:04 AM »
Mourinho says enough is enough.
soccernet.

Arsene Wenger must decide whether to accept Jose Mourinho's offer of a truce or risk the prospect of the Football Association stepping in to end their feud once and for all.
The FA have so far opted to watch from the sidelines as the pair verbally attack each other.
But Wenger has been given the opportunity to put an end to the animosity by the Portuguese coach.
After his side had crashed to a second defeat in six days against Real Betis in the Champions League last night, Mourinho called on Wenger to halt his personal tirade with the proviso that he was ready to carry on with the fight should he refuse.
'First of all if my comments were very strong, I have to accept that his next comments will be very strong,' said Mourinho. 'I have to accept that.
'But at Stamford Bridge, we have a file of quotes from Mr Wenger about Chelsea football club in the last 12 months - it is not a file of five pages.
'It is a file of 120 pages so we have a very strong reaction. My objective is that it is enough. He has talked enough about us including some very strange things about Chelsea football club. We have a very strong answer.
'I accept the next answer being strong but it is time to stop because if he doesn't stop we are there for the fight.'
Mourinho is clearly gambling that Wenger will see the harm the constant bickering is doing to the game and to their clubs and agree to meet him halfway.
The Arsenal manager sparked the latest verbal circus by suggesting Chelsea, after their defeat to Charlton 5-4 on penalties in the Carling Cup last Wednesday, could be losing a 'little bit of self-belief'.
After Chelsea had remained in pole position at the top of the Barclays Premiership on Saturday with a 4-2 win over Blackburn, Mourinho delivered his return salvo.
Mourinho labelled Wenger a 'voyeur' - a description which the Frenchman disliked with such severity that he talked of legal action at the same time as denouncing Mourinho as 'out of order, disrespectful and stupid'.
However, no-one could accuse Mourinho of failing to see the frailties in his own team and he did just that after Betis moved to within a point of them in Group G.
Substitute Dani's 24th-minute goal was enough secure three vital points for Betis and leave Chelsea with five defeats in their last six away games in Europe.
Mourinho watched his side squander a gilt-edged chance to equalise through Eidur Gudjohnsen minutes before the interval and then muttered in earshot of the TV cameras in the tunnel at half-time that it was the worst first-half performance he had witnessed since taking charge.
Worse was to follow, even though Mourinho replaced Gudjohnsen and Joe Cole at half-time - a decision that baffled many as Arjen Robben had barely had a kick throughout the entire half.
Chelsea still could not find a way back into the game but were cruelly out of luck when a Michael Essien shot rebounded off both posts and into the arms of the grateful Betis goalkeeper to preserve their lead.
'It was the worst performance since I arrived,' admitted Mourinho. 'I have been here for 15 months and we have played perhaps 80 games at Chelsea and this was the worst performance.
'The first half was too bad to be true. I know everything was bad. I cannot find a positive out of the game.
'I do not think it is fair to single out any individual player, the whole team played bad. This is was a very bad team performance.'
So much for the football. All eyes are now firmly fixed on Highbury and Wenger to see if there is to yet another episode in the love-hate relationship between two of the most forthright and successful managers in the English game.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 05:44:14 AM »
This is for all them BAHRAINIAN who want to come on we forum and talk shit.You gave a good fight in asia to reach this far but now you are coming up against a real team.A team which destiny awaits them in germany wc that team is TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO AKA THE SOCA WARRIORS and nothing will stop them from fulfilling there destiny.So i guess what i really want to say is don't be angry when we beat your team both home and away,just say thanks to us for showing you that smoking camel shit will only make you hillucinate.Now you are welcome to support us in germany if you want. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

So you are suggesting that Bahrain is not a real team?  Lets look at this. T&T is a carribian nation.  Jamaica qulaified once to the world cup.  That was the only carribean accomplishment in world cup history.On the other hand, Bahrain is an Arabia Gulf nation.  From the gulf, Saudi Arabia qualified 4 consecutive times, Kuwait once, United Arab Emirates once, and Iraq twice.  We we in the existing year beat all of the above teams, and we are this far.  What makes you the real team and ours not?

We are within reach of the World Cup to catch up with our saudi nieghbors.  As for T&T it will take another 4 years to fulfill those dreams. Its our turn now.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 06:08:54 AM »

So you are suggesting that Bahrain is not a real team?  Lets look at this. T&T is a carribian nation.  Jamaica qulaified once to the world cup.  That was the only carribean accomplishment in world cup history.On the other hand, Bahrain is an Arabia Gulf nation.  From the gulf, Saudi Arabia qualified 4 consecutive times, Kuwait once, United Arab Emirates once, and Iraq twice.  We we in the existing year beat all of the above teams, and we are this far.  What makes you the real team and ours not?

We are within reach of the World Cup to catch up with our saudi nieghbors.  As for T&T it will take another 4 years to fulfill those dreams. Its our turn now.

Wrong Sir.

Trinidad & Tobago is a CONCACAF country according to FIFA.
United States has qualified and HOSTEd the WC
Mexico has qualified and HOSTED the WC
Haiti, another Caribbean Nation (non English Speaking) also qualified for the WC
Costa Rica has qualified for the WC
Honduras .... yip, they went to the WC as well.
Cuba has qualified for the WC.
El Salvador qualified for the WC.
No Asian country has EVER hosted a WC ..... and from what is feasible, all the money in the world will NEVER bring a WC to your region because of the political instability and risk to players.
Anything more is simply a pipe dream.

you may have beaten all the marginal teams within the last year that fight for last place once they qualify for the WC.
Trinidad and Tobago has beaten MEXICO (ranked higher than all the Asian teams) who has placed higher than all of the Asian teams in EVERY World Cup for at least the last 3 WCs.

Just like T&T - you have NEVER qualified for the WC
However, you have failed to mention the two times when TT was within one game of qualifying .... a point that you have never come to.
In 1972 - Trinidad scored 4 goals vs Haiti in the last qualifier, only for the refree to have been paid off and all goals, but one blown off (both were subsequently banned from International Competition, and for life by FIFA).
Most recently in 1989 - Trinidad lost in the final game vs the US after needing only a draw.

Beyond you knowledge of the Trinbagonian psyche, all of this current generation have Nov 19th, 1989 engrained in their character and we go into November knowing that we will not suffer a similar fate.

You have no clue what you are coming up against .... but in the meanwhile, most of us will stay silent and jsut continue to VIBES IT UP.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 06:55:49 AM by Flex »

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 06:31:10 AM »
I do know exactly what we are up against, and we respect our next opponent, are taking the best precautions for our game with T&T, but I guess you think that T&T will get it easy on the 12th. Don't overlook Bahrain yet.  Its way from being over.  In fact it hasnt even started yet.

In what you say sir i disagree.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 07:25:10 AM »

Wrong Sir.

Haiti, another Caribbean Nation (non English Speaking) also qualified for the WC
No Asian country has EVER hosted a WC ..... and from what is feasible, all the money in the world will NEVER bring a WC to your region because of the political instability and risk to players.

you may have beaten all the marginal teams within the last year that fight for last place once they qualify for the WC.
Trinidad and Tobago has beaten MEXICO (ranked higher than all the Asian teams) who has placed higher than all of the Asian teams in EVERY World Cup for at least the last 3 WCs.

However, you have failed to mention the two times when TT was within one game of qualifying .... a point that you have never come to.
In 1972 - Trinidad scored 4 goals vs Haiti in the last qualifier, only for the refree to have been paid off and all goals, but one blown off (both were subsequently banned from International Competition, and for life by FIFA).
Most recently in 1989 - Trinidad lost in the final game vs the US after needing only a draw.

Beyond you knowledge of the Trinbagonian psyche, all of this current generation have Nov 19th, 1989 engrained in their character and we go into November knowing that we will not suffer a similar fate.

You have no clue what you are coming up against .... but in the meanwhile, most of us will stay silent and jsut continue to VIBES IT UP.

Boss yuh read what yuh write ???? :D
Yuh leave out Jamaica: Lard nuff jamaican go vex
Yuh forget Japan & Korea host a WC dem in Asia according to FIFA :D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 07:57:36 AM »
nah ... he mention Jamaica in his first post as the only thing to happen to the Caribbean footballwise ... so I was just filling what was conveniently left out.

Ok, so put Japan/ Korea in the mix ... all 3 teams from CONCACAF that has qualified for the WC are in FIFAs Top 20
Bahrain's highest ranked opponent is Japan at 16 vs Mexico at 6, hounded by the US at 7.

In terms of trying to discount CONCACAF vs AFC ... Concacaf has way more achievements credited to the region, to just be discounted as a fly by night region.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 08:01:32 AM »

Wrong Sir.

Boss yuh read what yuh write ???? :D
Yuh leave out Jamaica: Lard nuff jamaican go vex
Yuh forget Japan & Korea host a WC dem in Asia according to FIFA :D

Observer observing  ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 12:22:25 PM »
i excuse yuh bah simply better cause i know yuh still smoking camel shit wait till the 12th and the 16th yuh will come back to reality

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 12:32:28 PM »
After the game on the 12th be sure to look me up over here to discuss Bahrains second win on the 16th :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 12:34:29 PM »
nah ... he mention Jamaica in his first post as the only thing to happen to the Caribbean footballwise ... so I was just filling what was conveniently left out.

Ok, so put Japan/ Korea in the mix ... all 3 teams from CONCACAF that has qualified for the WC are in FIFAs Top 20
Bahrain's highest ranked opponent is Japan at 16 vs Mexico at 6, hounded by the US at 7.

In terms of trying to discount CONCACAF vs AFC ... Concacaf has way more achievements credited to the region, to just be discounted as a fly by night region.

Ok based on ranking yes but lets be realistic, we not talking about Raking we talking about WC play. The USA did well last WC but before that they did not even win a game (98). Most of the credit for CONCACAF Teams in World Cup play is mainly due to Mexico. Now I talking consistency here (So over several WC's).
But yuh right the mister mis informed about CONCACAF
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 12:40:16 PM »
Historically T&T was never in the league with the CONCACAF big boys like the U.S. and Mexico.

Please stop sticking yourself with them in this argument.  You are ranked 53rd!  I was mentioning the Carribean teams that you are one of. 

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 12:44:09 PM »
talk all yuh want Bah Bah...buh all dat gonna happen is on de 12th and 16th yuh go hadda hush yuh tail
Go TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 12:50:44 PM »
Historically T&T was never in the league with the CONCACAF big boys like the U.S. and Mexico.

Please stop sticking yourself with them in this argument.  You are ranked 53rd!  I was mentioning the Carribean teams that you are one of. 

Mister we don't have to be in league with the big boys of CONCACAF. Just like you who are not in a league with the big boys of Asia. We just have to be in a League with you. Quite frankly you are not in a League with T&T, wait and see. ::)
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 02:40:47 PM »

Are you still trying to find a piece of evidence that says Bahrain is better than T&T?  Give up, there is NONE.  No facts, no analysis, no statistics say that Bahrain is better.

Your team has not won a WCQ in a long time, and you are worried, so now you are looking for ways to boost your confidence.

We are closely matched, but please, stop embarassing yourself.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 02:47:49 PM »

Wrong Sir.

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!

IN 1973 WE SCORED 5 GOALS AND 4 DISALLOWED.(I saw the match)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 02:52:35 PM »

Every CONCACAF team know that when they come to play us thay have to leave everything on the pitch. Don't think we don't know how to play this game. We've beaten them all!! THEY KNOW US!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 04:15:32 PM »
Why allyuh bothering with ah man who team lose the last 4 games they play..... and draw dey way into ah playoff.... with ah team that cutting arse.

Win 2 loss 4 ...... lawd ..and that is ah real team.  :rotfl:

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 04:21:19 PM »
Cowen, for your info I gave you some insight on our last few games on another thread.  To avoid ignorant statements like that I suggest you read it

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 05:39:13 PM »
Bah your team are NOT winners.  Losers and sometimes drawers but not winners. 

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 05:55:22 PM »
I really feel that this Bahrain man is a player on they team, looking for bulletin board material to psyche up they squad. This fool does talk real assness. Th eman postin on every thread, just tryin to rile man up. Lewwe ignore the man nah fellas? Please!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

1]; } ?>