April 29, 2024, 07:41:22 AM

Author Topic: Support brewing for ‘Warriors’.  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Support brewing for ‘Warriors’.
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:34:28 AM »
T&T Government gives T&TFF half.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

The Government has granted the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) just under half of the $13,993,000 it had requested to fund the campaign to get the national football team to the 2006 World Cup.
At yesterday's Cabinet briefing, Roger Boynes, the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, announced that after considering the request for funding which came two weeks ago, Government was prepared to meet some of what was asked for.
The T&TFF had requested $4.4m to cover the cost of securing a charter flight to Bahrain; $2,001,800 to cover the cost of accommodation, taxes and match fees for the upcoming two-leg play-offs against Bahrain; and another $7,591,200 to cover costs of the CONCACAF qualifiers in which Trinidad and Tobago earned a play-off berth after finishing fourth.
Two weeks ago, FIFA vice-president and T&TFF special adviser Jack Warner stated he had spent $17 million of his own money to fund the CONCACAF qualifiers and had chided the Government for its lack of involvement.
In response, Boynes met with Warner and T&TFF officials and agreed to take their request for assistance to Cabinet. Yesterday, he announced what assistance the Government was willing to give.
"The Government has agreed to grant further, and I repeat further assistance, to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation in the sum of $6 million in respect of the qualifying games up to the return match in Bahrain, including the cost with respect of team preparation, travel expenses, match fees, accommodation and administration costs to assist the Trinidad and Tobago national football team with its quest to qualify for the FIFA World Cup 2006."
Boynes also said his own efforts had rallied corporate sponsorship and that British Gas, the National Gas Company, Petrotrin, Eastern Credit Union and several companies in the Point Lisas Industrial Estate had agreed to come aboard.
Those firms, he said, have been directed to the T&TFF and the Local Organising Company (LOC) handling the World Cup qualifying campaign.
Boynes further added that CLICO and TSTT had agreed to assist in securing a charter to Bahrain.
"As the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, we reached out to corporate Trinidad and Tobago so that we can have all the stakeholders on board."
Boynes was quick to point out that the assistance given will cover the qualifiers against Bahrain on November 12 and 16 and indicated the Government was willing to consider further assistance to the team later on. "When they do in fact qualify, we as a Government will again come to the table and adjudicate on the assistance for our national team as we prepare to compete against the best in the world."
Spanning the globe.
By: Ian Prescott.
[/size]

Do you know there are 8,964 miles between Japan and Trinidad and Tobago? Silvio Spann might know. He has been feeling every one of them every time he comes home to play an International match for T&T.
A day after landing in Trinidad, Spann was absolutely exhausted following one of Leo Beenhakker's training session. Despite being very fit, the combination of a long flight and a torrid training session had taken their toll on the young T&T international footballer.
"For me, that is the greatest difficulty...the up and down. But that is the price I have to pay to represent my country. And it is an honour to represent Trinidad and Tobago."
Despite the long hours of travel and the certain jet lag, Spann says he will make the trip any and every time coach Beenhakker calls on him. He's eager to get to the World Cup Finals.
"To play with the national team has been a real honour for me," he says in a soft tone. "I would very much like to go to the World Cup. That is something that I would like to do for my father because he was not able to do it in his time."
Silvio laughs, when compared to his father Leroy, a former national captain with a big reputation in T&T even now...long after his heyday.
"First of all, I am not a left-footer like him, and those are very big shoes to fill. I think that rather than try to do that, I just have to do the best than I can."
Modest, he appears, but Spann has already done a lot in just 24 years. A former student of Couva Junior Secondary and St Benedict's College, Spann played club football with Doc's Kelwalaas and Vibe CT 105 W. Connection in the local leagues, before getting his first overseas contract while still a teenager. At 19, he was signed by Perugia, an Italian club, at which he stayed for two seasons, before returning to play for W. Connection.
Now in his first season with the Japanese second division club Yokohama F.C., Spann says he is comfortable in Japan, despite being the only Trinidadian to play there. And despite the cultural difference, he has already taken to the Japanese people. He admires their politeness and resourcefulness and they have been able to help him settle. His biggest problem in Japan may be the food. He is allergic to shell fish and unfortunately the only Japanese food he can eat is sushi...raw fish.
"A lot of the food the Japanese eat is raw and because of my allergies that has caused me some problem. What I have had to do is find an Italian restaurant so that I can still get my pasta...and so on."
Because the Japanese have taken to him, Spann is determined to make the best of his situation. He often mentions that with God's help, everything will work out. Already, he already become a favourite at Yokohama, a club which after a very slow start, has only now started to pick up victories and is eighth of the 12 teams in the competition. He says he has had to make some adjustment after playing the laid back football of the T&T Pro league for some time.
"The game in Japan is very fast. The Japanese are not strong people, so they have to be quick. There football is also technically very good."
Spann, hopes to use his stint in Japan to improve his game.
He list his own strengths as being a good defensive midfield, having a good first touch, and being able to shoot the ball very well. These are the skill he hopes will take both Yokohama up the league table and T&T to the World Cup Finals.

Sports Editor's Note:
Although Silvio Spann, because of his two yellow cards, was not eligible to play for T&T in this country's 2-1 victory over Mexico here last month, he will however be again available from the first home game on November 12 against Bahrain.
Scotland’s World Cup call will hit Saints.
By: Ian Roache.
[/size]

St Johnstone striker Jason Scotland will jet off to Trinidad following Saturday’s home match against Airdrie United with the best wishes of his manager and colleagues ringing in his ears.
Scotland has been called up by his country for the World Cup two-leg play-off against Bahrain, with the prospect of playing in Germany next summer looming large.
While Saints boss Owen Coyle is disappointed at losing him for the league match against Dundee a week on Saturday, hopes are high at the club that one of their own will win through to the finals.
“Jason will be available for the Airdrie game, but the Trinidad and Tobago FA have been in touch and want him to fly out the following day,” said manager Owen Coyle.
“It is a big blow for us that he is missing the Tayside derby, but we will all wish him well.”
Dundee’s Kelvin Jack is in the Trinidad and Tobago squad too—Dundee United’s Collin Samuel is on stand-by—and will also be counted out of the derby as well as the Dark Blues’ re-arranged fixture with Hamilton the following Tuesday.
News from the 2nd of November 2005.
Support brewing for ‘Warriors’.
By: Shaun Fuentes.
[/size]

One of this country’s professionals playing his trade in a part of the world where Trinidad and Tobago’s last opponent before Germany comes from says he can guarantee support from that part of Asia for the Warriors.
Japanese-based midfielder Silvio Spann boasted about the compliments and positive feedbacks he has received over the last few days since his return to Yokohama in Japan over T&T’s resounding win over Mexico and the support for his team in the upcoming playoff matches against Bahrain on November 12 and 16.
The former National Under 23 skipper is also aware of the attempts to dismantle T&T’s hopes with the news of David Nakhid’s link with Bahrain quickly followed by his denials and the Jamaicans possibly accommodating the opponents on their Caribbean trip.
And down under, skipper Dwight Yorke has been getting well wishes from fans who are also familiar with T&T through the exploits of World batting star Brian Lara.
According to some of the professionals based in the United Kingdom and United States, T&T’s fan base continues to grow as the supporters attached to the respective clubs are backing T&T and have been requesting any ‘Warriors’ paraphernalia available.
“These days I cannot describe the feeling because it seems that everyone wants Trinidad (and Tobago) to qualify for the World Cup,” Spann told TTFF Media. “You remember me after the game and I didn’t even play  against Mexico but since then I have been enjoying every moment of it. The talk back at my club is ‘Come on Silvio and T&T, let’s do it. We believe you can do it.”
Spann added that the Japanese fans have been talking about having seen the Bahrain team in action. “They all believe that we are a better team than Bahrain but the most important thing is for us to prove it on the 12th and 16th,” Spann said.
And as to what influence his father, former National midfielder Leroy Spann, is having in terms of getting the former St Benedict’s College skipper ready for the biggest games of his life.
“He believed from day one that we could get to the World Cup and he’s been through this already so definitely I have been trying to learn from his guidance. As a matter of fact both him and my mom are already arguing about who is going to Germany to see the games.”
“Like my brother Latas says it, we go vibes it up for sure, by the Grace of God,” Spann added.
Yorke on the other hand has been a hit with the Sydney Supporters group who recently put up a banner with a T&T flag at one of the club’s matches.
“It’s an amazing thing because there’s no doubt that if we can qualify for the World Cup a lot of people will be supportive of us. We all know what a story this will be,” Yorke said. “But before that we have one more hurdle to get over and that has got to be our focus.”
And while some of the focus recently has switched from the team and towards the Nakhid saga, West Ham goalie Shaka Hislop is confident the positive vibrations will return once the team assembles in Port of Spain on November 7.
“I think once we get together again and the preparations begin then everything will be in place for this game. Nothing will distract us and the people will know what has to be done in terms of supporting the team,” Hislop said.
The overseas pros will return to Trinidad on November 7 and head coach Leo Beenhakker will arrive on November 4 ahead of the clash at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Tickets are also still carded to go on sale on November 10 at advertised KFC outlets and Republic Bank branches and the TTFF has also taken a decision to issue no complimentary tickets for this particular match.
I might play for Trinidad and Tobago.
By: Icons.com.
[/size]

Jlloyd Samuel: There has been a lot speculation about my future in international football and I want to set the record straight.
It is true that I may qualify to play for Trinidad and Tobago. I was born in Trinidad and it would make me proud to play for them. Yes, I have played for England Under-21s, but there may be a possibility that I'm able to switch allegiance.
I am sure some people will accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon, but I only think that would be the case if I said I wanted to play for them only after they had qualified for the World Cup. In fact, I would like to contribute in their efforts to qualify. I was born in Trinidad and it would make me proud to play for them.
As it stands they haven't made it yet, and they are not sure to get through. I want them to qualify, but if they don't it does not mean I will regret my decision. I feel Trinidadian and want to play for them.
It would be a dream to make my debut against Bahrain in the World Cup play-off next week. This could be possible if I'm proved eligible to play, because there is no truth whatsoever in the story that Aston Villa are preventing me from playing for my country. I spoke to our assistant manager Roy Aitken and he said the club had no problem with it, and were just waiting for official confirmation. He was all for it.
The team is doing well and they are in with a good chance of beating Bahrain, but I hope I can bring something different to the side than what they've already got if everything comes together. I've been playing in the Premiership for a long time, and am the only Trinidadian playing at that level at the moment, so I'd like to think I could bring some experience and added quality to the side.
I've spoken to the Trinidad and Tobago assistant manager and he's been very positive as well. He's been to see me play a few times, and I believe he liked what he saw, so hopefully everything will come off and I'll get to play next week.
On the domestic front, things didn't go very well against Manchester City last night. The result was disappointing and I was hauled off at half-time. I definitely feel I was made a scapegoat. We all make mistakes, and you need time to put them right, but I didn't get that.
Football is all about confidence and the more time you are on the field, the more confident you become. And that's what I need at the moment - game time - because my confidence isn't as sky high as it should be.
I didn't talk to the manager about it, because at the end of the day it's his decision. And also in the heat of the moment, things can come out wrong so I thought it best not to say anything. I'll just knuckle down now and try and make sure I'm in the starting line-up for Liverpool at the weekend.
K.C.'s Scott Sealy has World Cup dreams for T&T.
By Robert Rusert/MLSnet Staff.
[/size]

Kansas City -- The number of MLS players headed to Germany next summer for the FIFA World Cup could increase in three weeks time when Trinidad & Tobago take on Asian side Bahrain in a two-match playoff on Nov. 12 and 16 for one of the last spots on soccer's grandest stage.
Kansas City Wizards forward Scott Sealy, as well as Cornell Glen of the Columbus Crew and Avery John of the New England Revolution, are in the preliminary pool for the Caribbean's island team that came from behind on the power of two goals by former Columbus Crew marksman Stern John to defeat Mexico in Port-of-Spain and claim fourth place in the CONCACAF region, winning the right to take on Asia's playoff qualifier.
The quick and agile Sealy's coolness in finishing and penchant for being in the right spot helped him hit the net seven times for the Wizards from July 16 to Aug. 19, a streak that resulted in T&T coach Leo Beenhakker calling in the rookie out of Wake Forest University to reinforce his front line.
Sealy had appeared in three qualifiers in a row for the Soca Warriors before their clash with Panama Oct. 8 and the Mexico clash Oct. 12, including playing the entire second half against the USA on Aug. 17, a 1-0 loss for T&T. But he failed to make the 18-man matchday roster for the last two crucial qualifiers.
"I think it's the toughest position right now on the team because we're playing with one forward, basically, and then it's however the other guy is going to complement the other forward. So it was kind of up in the air who was going to be his backup," Sealy said. "I didn't get a specific reason, but I did well in training. It was a coach's decision."
Nevertheless, Sealy took in the drama and excitement as his countrymen battled to keep the dream alive of a first-ever World Cup finals appearance against a watered-down Mexico side at Hasely Crawford Stadium in the capital of the twin-island republic.
"[It was] definitely one of the more exciting games ever played in Trinidad, a big step in the right direction of where we want to go," said Sealy. "For the last two qualifiers we sold out. The fans are really getting behind us because they believe we have a realistic chance of qualifying for the World Cup which will be the first time ever for [the] senior [team]."
Drafted 11th overall in the 2005 MLS SuperDraft, Sealy's first season with Kansas City was a qualified success.
"It wasn't bad. Coming into the first year, I thought it was going to be a learning experience, definitely. I didn't have big expectations, winning scoring titles or anything like that," he said. "I thought I would be able to contribute, and hopefully the team would do well enough to go into the playoffs and be a contender. Obviously, that didn't happen. But individually I thought I grew a lot from the beginning of the season right until the end."
As the season went on, the 24-year-old grew more comfortable and savvy on the ball, and perhaps most revealing, more insightful off the ball. His final totals included appearing in 28 of 32 matches, making 20 starts, and scoring nine goals with two assists.
"It was a bit inconsistent because in the beginning I wasn't playing much, and then the middle part I played a lot, then coming on to the end, I probably didn't play as much as I thought I should of," the rookie of the year candidate said. "All in all it was definitely a good experience. And I think next year, for sure I'm going to be a stronger and better player in this league."
Despite the late season swoon, Wizards head man Bob Gansler thinks Sealy is ready to up his game to aid Trinidad if his play in training is any indication.
"He's an intelligent soccer player, very introspective, and motivates himself. There's a confidence about his game," said Gansler. "He is gaining in sharpness again, and I'm sure he'll be an asset to them."
The other two candidates for Gatorade Rookie of the Year honors -- Michael Parkhurst of the New England Revolution and Chris Rolfe of the Chicago Fire -- will face each other in the Eastern Conference Championship match next weekend with the winner heading to MLS Cup 2005. Sealy will preparing for the showdown with Bahrain, where he believes playing the first leg in Trinidad will be beneficial.
"I think us playing at home first will be an advantage because they have to fly all the way to the Caribbean to play. And then it will be up for grabs going back to their place," he said.
"I think [the Mexico win] is serving us right now with everybody expecting us to get the job done, but I don't think [Bahrain] is any walkover team. They definitely did well enough to get to this point, so they're going to be a good team. But our chances are just as good as theirs."
Kenwyne Jones anxious.
[/size]

Southampton striker Kenwyne Jones could not hold back his feelings while on the sidelines. He says that the time he spent there during T&T’s 2-1 win over Mexico had to have been the most dramatic of his career.
Jones recalled his emotions:
“It was crazy for us on the bench because for such a match, especially with the atmosphere around you, it’s hard to contain yourself.’
The period when Stern John missed the penalty and then Mexico scored soon after, left Jones and company biting their nails.
“At that point I was feeling to just bury myself in the ground. But we kept thinking it could still happen and the players on the bench actually had our arms around each other, because you also have to be thinking that at any point you could be asked to go out and do it on the pitch.
“That’s the sort of spirit we have and it’s going to be no different against Bahrain,” he said.
Jones said he came on in the 77th minute in Southampton’s 1-0 win over Stoke City on the weekend and is in the squad to face Crystal Palace today in Championship League action.
Chris Birchall happy to be fit.
[/size]

Midfielder Chris Birchall says everytime he returns to his club after representing T&T, he tries to stay fit; praying that he remains injury free in order to have the chance of wearing the red, white and black national colours.
Birchall has been dubbed a real fighter in the Warriors’ outfit and this has been exemplified, as it has been by the rest of his team-mates, in recent wins over Panama and Mexico.
Now it’s Bahrain’s time to feel the hurt.
“I’ll always have it at the back of my mind when I go back to England that the last thing I want is to get injured for the matches for T&T.
“But at the same time, I’m always trying to do the best that I can for whichever team I’m playing for.
“Right now, it’s just about looking forward to the massive game against Bahrain.”
Birchall also spoke of having his parents, Jennifer and Phil, in T&T to witness him play for the first time in international football.
“I don’t think any of us will ever forget that, especially my mom, coming back to her home country and being able to witness the last win before the home fans. God knows where we can end up now,” he said. Birchall played the full match in Port Vale’s 2-1 loss to Hartlepool last Saturday.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 03:43:46 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Bahrain Coach: 'We can do it ...'
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 04:08:29 AM »
Bahrain Coach: 'We can do it ...'
Gulf-daily-news.
[/size]

There was no hint of hesitation or pretention, but lots of hope and optimism as Luka Peruzovic said Bahrain had the capacity to beat Trinidad and Tobago in the two-leg final playoff and book a berth in the 2006 World Cup.
"We can do it," said the 53-year-old Belgian who took over as Bahrain coach from German Wolfgang Sidka in June.
Peruzovic is aware of the mountain ahead of him, and the reward behind it too, but his calm demeanour hardly reveals the pulls and pressures he is presently under.
Only two of his 11 professionals playing in Kuwait and Qatar are with the team training at the National Stadium; travel plans for two 16-hour journeys half-way across the globe have to be tackled; and, more importantly, practice schedules and warm-up matches are yet to be finalised.
But Peruzovic is optimistic and confident that things will fall in place, hurdles cleared and his team, sponsored by Batelco, will ultimately triumph in the two-leg showdown.
The opposition are no pushovers either, and are as eager and excited as Bahrain to make their first-ever entry in a World Cup.
Trinidad have a Dutch master as coach, Leo Beenhakker who was formerly in charge of Real Madrid; an inspirational forward in Dwight Yorke, who played for Manchester United at his prime, and a top Fifa official as a wealthy well-wisher - Jack Warner who is pumping in millions of dollars of his own money into his country's campaign for a World Cup ticket.
Peruzovic, however, seemed unperturbed as he spoke of Bahrain's performance so far under him.
"I cannot talk about our performance against North Korea because some players were playing for the first time. I can talk about the performance against Uzbekistan. All major players played this playoff except Ala'a Hubail, who was just returning from injury," said the former coach of Standard Liege of Belgium.
"I think the team's performance in the last two matches against Uzbekistan was very good. The players went into both matches with a similar idea and mentality and worked together towards one target which was to pass that stage and they did."

Yet, Peruzovic was not happy.

"When I took over the team in July, I had a problem with not having all the players here. Most of my players were either in Qatar or Kuwait," said Peruzovic who played in the 1974 World Cup for Yugoslavia.
"Some players were also recovering from injuries like Hussain Baba, Rashid Al Dossary and Mohammed Salmeen while some like Mahmood Jalal had to do his university examination in Cairo. So I had to take a decision of including more players and new faces to the team."
Perusovic also dismissed the notion that Bahrain is ultra-defensive.
"No, I don't believe Bahrain is playing defensively. In the last two matches against Uzbekistan we created so many scoring chances."
Passing the Uzbekistan hurdle was a major achievement for Bahrain as it took them one more step closer to realising a long-cherished dream of playing in a World Cup.
"I had to turn a new page after our match against Uzbekistan. We have to maintain our concentration as this is the most important moment for Bahrain football."
But Bahrain is yet taste victory under Peruzovic. "I don't think that really matters," he said. "I am more concerned about preparing for the Trinidad match right now. I am waiting for the rest of my players to come. Of course, what is on my mind at the moment is to have them back without injuries so we can resume our preparations for these two matches."
Bahrain's task against Trinidad is made even more difficult as 11 of the national team players are with yellow cards.
"I have to think about that. I must prepare other solutions and that's why we started our preparations earlier," said Peruzovic.
The other more crucial problem facing Bahrain is the question mark against key player Ala'a Hubail's name.
The star striker, who was joint top scorer at the Asian Championship in Beijing last year where Bahrain finished fourth, is just back from long-term injury and played only the last 10 minutes in the matches against Uzbekistan.
"He is better than before and is recovering faster. Ala'a was out for over eight months and I hope he can be 100 per cent fit for the next playoff.
"This is a knock-out system, so we need to be very cautious. Trinidad is also a strong team, but I have faith in the players I have, including those who were recently included."
But Trinidad is altogether a new challenge for Bahrain as they know very little about the Caribbean side who have many players playing in the European and South American leagues.
"At this moment, the Bahrain players know very little, but they will watch tapes of Trinidad matches which will help them get more information about their opponents and how to battle with them."
Many feel Bahrain have an advantage as they get to play the second-leg at home and also get more time for aclimatisation ahead of the first-leg.
But according to Peruzovic the distance is more important.
"We have to make two flights while they will have to fly only once which will not be an advantage for us. But it is good for us to play the second-leg at home," reasoned Peruzovic.
"I do not think it is a fair situation for both teams because we will have to make a 16-hour journey to Trinidad and then come back."
On the other hand, Peruzovic is happy with all other facilities at his disposal.
"Everyone here is helpful and supportive. People are giving the maximum they can which I really appreciate. We all need to put our efforts together at this important stage.
"To me, I have the best team in the world. This is my team for the moment. We have weakness in the attack, but I don't want to talk about it."
"But I would have loved to have the professional players for a longer time but I know how to find alternatives by selecting new players. "I know the Fifa rules which gives five days for any national team coach to meet with his professionals so why should I complain?" Peruzovic summed up.

The final question.

What are your plans in case, A, Bahrain qualifies for the World Cup. B, Bahrain fails to qualify for the World Cup. "I don't have plans. I have a one-year contract. I would like Bahrain to qualify for the World Cup even if my contract is not renewed. "But all that I am thinking of right now is to beat Trinidad and go to Germany."
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Support brewing for ‘Warriors’.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 06:39:07 AM »
Nice round up flex!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 07:36:25 AM »
Vibes it up ppl we goin Germany
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 08:27:03 AM »
Glad to hear Samuel talk on T&T committment..... cant hear from Zamora though, like he waiting to jump ship..

Birchall is a true Warrior.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 10:07:20 AM »
winning brings confidence...ah like how dem fellahs talkin...fellahs seem to be motivated tuh return for the game and yuh have to like dat.....and how can you not like dis[quote]...“Like my brother Latas says it, we go vibes it up for sure, by the Grace of God,” Spann added.
[/glow].......WE WIN DEM!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 10:18:20 AM »
  Good one Flex ;D I really looking forward to the 12th and 16 th :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 10:25:42 AM »
informative collection.... plenty news in one place.... great job...  :chilling:

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 10:49:42 AM »
Good work Flexxy

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 12:15:37 PM »
bring on bahrain!!! Go TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 01:11:59 PM »
Good read flex.....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 01:21:55 PM »
Nice real nice  :angel:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
We must beat this team. Imagine Bahrain have players who are not even professional. That's ridiculous. A man couldn't play because he have a exam ,steups. Fellas we are better than this team , its not a matter of overconfidence but just reality. We must play the best game of our lives and get the score we deserve, 3-0 T&T. We are going to the World Cup.

I AM A SOCA WARRIOR !

1]; } ?>