April 18, 2024, 06:48:30 AM

Author Topic: Tim Kee being interviewed by Andre Baptiste now on i95.5  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Kee being interviewed by Andre Baptiste now on i95.5
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:30:29 PM »
lord they at it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
Weary / browning that was you who called in after gally??

BTW gally is ah hot head, that behavior is indicative of the trini mentality. this is why the country is in shambles, too much attitude and not enough level headedness where ppl could sit down putting egos and personalities aside and iron out their differences.

them ppl in trinidad only kissing cock and asking one setta trivial questions, no body eh asking the things that need to be addressed. where are the forumites in T&T??    stuepsss

The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 06:08:05 PM »
lord they at it
Monkey ting!!

gally is ah numb skull, even though he was wronged. he taking out his frustration on the wrong man.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 06:11:26 PM »
I tune in late, what is the scene with Gally and him?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 06:51:23 PM »
lord they at it
Monkey ting!!

gally is ah numb skull, even though he was wronged. he taking out his frustration on the wrong man.

NAH
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 07:04:18 PM »
I don't know but I am hearing a very defensive Tim Kee who took up a position promising to put wrong things right and having persons who have a contribution to make to do so but after apparently having telephone discussions very early on his assumption with Gally now appears to be beating around the bush and moving along the  same path football was heading before  he assumed the Presidency. House slave mentality is what Tim Kee is about. I was a little sceptical about him  at first but  now convinced that he cannot think for himself! He is not up to task! Apparently he is telling everyone if you want to help football come and wuk  for free. Black man really know how  to treat each other. Gally is a very passionate kind of Guy ! Probably feels he is not  appreciated. If it was not for him there would be no Dwight Yorke playing for Ashton Villa no Strike Squad no Socawarriors, Boy all I could tell you is welcome to the club That is the trini way!

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 04:36:13 AM »
I support Gally 100%.

Tim Kee and Jack Warner are personal friends. They drink together regularly. Tim Kee look the bottle, believe me when I say that Jack Warner still has a hand in T&T football.

Tim Kee is looking for handouts and he doesn't or is to lazy to think how to help T&T football a level up.

He wants everyone to work for free while he takes the credit.

They do not want to hire a good marketing team instead they rely on government help and they continue to hustle the public.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 06:57:26 AM »
Weary / browning that was you who called in after gally??

Nope, I missed this discussion....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 07:46:03 AM »
Tim Kee is looking for handouts and he doesn't or is to lazy to think how to help T&T football a level up.

He wants everyone to work for free while he takes the credit.

They do not want to hire a good marketing team instead they rely on government help and they continue to hustle the public.
This was what I picked up in the interview also. This guy clueless and devoid of ideas and I don't believe he is even trying.
Tim Kee was only beating round the bush with shit like 'yuh have to come to the office to get answers'..who have time for that?
is like they never hear bout email..steups
Flying first class on taxpayers money is not good either.
btw didn't someone here say he is a Muslim?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 08:54:50 AM »
There were 14 separate advertisers at the recent F.A. Trophy final.

Now, I understand that these sponsors may have only given $5-$10,000 each to advertise, or maybe they gave nothing...TTFF had their boards and used them to encourage future sponsorship. It may even have been the case that TTFF are contracted to use these boards and the money from these contracts was already spent.

However, are you telling me, to save some face, TTFF couldn't ask Carib for a few cases of beer to give the winning club, or bmobile to give a new phone to the man of the match, or CAL to give a free flight to Miami to the scorer of the winning goal?

Then again, TTFF could have sold $10 lottery tickets at the game to win the same prizes, with the money they collect going to the teams.

Central requested that they be allowed to sell advertising boards to help cover the costs of playing (around $5,000), but were told that wasn't possible.

Nobody is prepared to get off their a**es and try to make a small difference, unless they can see financial benefits.

No body is trying to make a difference for the long term good of the game.

At Fridays double header at Marvin Lee, the Pro League offered the clubs use of their banners. Only Central displayed their banner (along with several sponsor and promotional banners). It makes very little difference, but it can begin to create a pattern. Maybe a marketing guy from, say, Bermudaz, was there and thought "well, maybe I could get them to put my banner up and give the club some free product". Who knows?

Advertising usually creates more advertising. If you see your competitors ads, you want to steal their spot.

These things don't just happen, it takes time. In my opinion, TTFF need positive marketing. They don't understand the concepts of perception management and the need for positive P.R. They think because they are TTFF, people will have no choice but to support their product. But match after match they are being proved wrong.

If they want to improve income, they need to get the support of the people to get the support of advertisers. It takes time to turn the tide, but just because it's a big job, doesn't mean you just don't bother. 

Instead of charging $40 to watch the F.A. Trophy Final, why didn't they just let everyone in free before 7.30 pm and make money from concessions. A full stadium is a great promotional tool!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
Very good points. Not rocket science at all. Total dumbasses.
Also, as as has been said before, get the cameras to face the main or covered stands where there are people waving and screaming golazo!!! Not the empty stands facing the main stand. :cursing:
... and doh tell me et eh have extension cord for that.
Central FC, continue to do yuh ting and show dem up.  Daiz de only way.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 02:51:51 PM »
good points FS i also noticed the abysmal turnout for the game on Friday night. i have no idea how the pro league can continue to exist wit 40-60 ppl in the stadium
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tim Kee being interviewed by Andre Baptiste now on i95.5
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 03:14:47 PM »
Also, as as has been said before, get the cameras to face the main or covered stands where there are people waving and screaming golazo!!! Not the empty stands facing the main stand. :cursing:

Agreed with the camera angle. Marvin lee stadium looks alot better seeing the stands than a empty car park.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2013, 05:45:45 PM »

You have to understand the culture we are dealing with in football. The main TV stations really aren't interested in football. How many times have you seen commentators on the BBC or ESPN or Sky sitting in an open platform with rain, wind and snow hitting them? How many times do you watch Champions League and see cameramen in waterproofs filming through thunderstorms? You think they want to do this? No, it's their job and they do what they're told to do to get the footage.

Here, we are so grateful that they even turn up, we dare not not suggest they set up in the uncovered stand. In Trinidad. On a beautiful warm evening!

I have a good friend who presents sport on TV. Sometimes I get so vexed. I say how can a cricket match between India and Australia, a womens hockey game, hoops of life,  and an archery tournament all come before a 3-2 top of the table Pro League match? But he doesn't decide the order of items.

Same in the newspapers. Sometimes, the match reports are 6 or 7 pages from the back page (which invariably has a full page photo of Man Utd or Barca)

I first visited T&T in 2007 and met with the Pro League regarding FPATT. While there, they asked me my opinion on marketing the Pro League. My first point? Move the bloody cameras!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 05:55:37 PM »
good points FS i also noticed the abysmal turnout for the game on Friday night. i have no idea how the pro league can continue to exist wit 40-60 ppl in the stadium

Well, mate, in this instance you have to blame the clubs, not the league. A board decision was made in which all Round 3 games are the responsibility of the clubs and they receive the majority of gate money.

So, each home team must promote the game, arrange concessions, gatemen, ball boys, ambulances, entertainment, announcers etc.

Central were designated Marvin Lee as their home ground on this occasion. We have struggled to get a few hundred people to Ato Boldon, so we knew it would be hard to get supporters to Marvin Lee at 6pm on a Friday. Defence Force, of course, don't really need to chase income or attract supporters which means the whole promotion cost would fall to Central while the income would be shared. As much as it pains me to say it, the cost of radio advertising, employment of staff, stock holding of products just wasn't economically viable. We did try to obtain some product by donation, but had no luck.

I will also add that North East Stars are trying to put together a TV advertising package, but to get this to work financially, they need all clubs on board. We know T&TEC can't afford it and Police and Army probably won't be interested. I also know of at least two clubs who receive monthly sums from the government also aren't interested. So, it won't happen!

Until every club has a financial necessity for the league to succeed, certain clubs will just continue to rock back. 

1]; } ?>